When: SUNDAY July 24th, 9AM-3PM (or later).
Location: Highland Park (again)! This time in the area adjacent to the pavilion and not the entrance area.
Games and order for the day:
- Meatgrinder: warm-up round
- Rescue the Princess (CTF variant)
- Defend the Pit (DTC variant)
- Mario Kart ( will involve balloons)
- Terratories ( write-up coming)
- Lunch ( if they day is unsafely hot we will end here)
- Carpe ( with optimized bucket and respawns)
- twin-core DTC ( what we played at SPANO)
Bans: The usual AND 4B’s without their stock OPRV. An STV4B style-blaster is fine, as it has the stock OPRV. I spent most of SPANO with a pump-replaced 4B, my fave if not signature blaster, and will not be bringing it.
Darts: Slugs. If you feel you have a case then PM.
-Darts: bring like 400. Seriously. I will sell or trade you darts if you want, I have Ace foam and Pink MHA foam and plenty of time.
-Blasters: bring like 5. If you bring 2 primaries and a Mav you will end up with the Mav by the end of the day, it ALWAYS seems to happen.
-Bring water, I am glad that we drank the 20+ bottles that I brought because that means people were doing what they should be doing: hydrating!
Here are directions!
PM for any reason. At all.
Edited by SonReeceSonJensen, 24 July 2011 - 06:12 PM.