SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA's Content

There have been 1000 items by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA (Search limited from 30-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#125490 What Happened?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 08 October 2007 - 06:35 PM in Off Topic

Groove: I did offer a plan (that users need to be encouraged to revise their thoughts and posts before hitting "submit," and that it is clear that our Code of Conduct is how we operate, not that anyone can keep bending the rules set by it.). Perhaps it is a different method you want, or I am being confused with another poster?

CS:

First, I realize that I am not an administrator, nor is it likely I will ever become one. Therefore, this argument will not carry as much weight as if cxwq or VACC posted the same concept

I did not create this topic to host a flame-war. Quite the opposite. I wanted to give something that we could improve upon to better ourselves, as I thought that we would be mature enough to see that. I went out of my way to acknowledge that it is not the responsibility of admins to patrol our boards 24-7 and interrupt their lives over the welfare of this site, and made comments which you founders and administrators seemed to agree with or agreed with in the past. Many of the points which I have listed are commonly highlited by others as anathema to NH, so this is really no different. I am not certain as to why it was received so negatively, or why some points that I stressed were ignored, so please inform me if there is some problem with the way I presented this. I want to understand what I did wrong instead of wandering around in the dark and risking carrying a grudge or presenting this way again on some other topic. Help me out here.

#125340 What Happened?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 07 October 2007 - 05:43 PM in Off Topic

First, I realize that I am not an administrator, nor is it likely I will ever become one. Therefore, this argument will not carry as much weight as if cxwq or VACC posted the same concept, but I believe that they ought to be in agreement with what I type. Secondly, I posted this in Off-Topic because it is about this site in particular, not related to the Nerf aspect but to its basic content. Question, comment, maybe even flame all you want, but take into account my words. Brace yourselves.

What happened to the old NerfHaven? I am not about to go on and say that this site is terrible and imply that I will leave or that I should be looking for other forums, but rather to ask something several people are probably wondering with me.

When I joined almost a year ago, this site was much different. What was once a true haven for both those well-versed in Nerf-related topics as well as newcomers who carried a fascination with the hobby has now sunken into a state of degradation. Several members post acting as if they have some clue as to what they are discussing. Others ask idiotic questions. It isn’t the fact that they ask questions that bothers me, but that they are often so simple that a single search would reveal the wealth of information that they are begging for because they are too lazy to do their own research. There is a tutorial authored by Carbon that is pinned in the General Nerf subcategory. Does nobody use this? Sifting through the useless jumble of threads written by those too ignorant to read that post is a hassle, and only gives a way for post-mongering and useless members to up their post count. This needs to end.

Another noticeable point: the language used here. AIM-speak, or chat room abbreviations, are appearing more frequently now, despite their prohibition by our Code of Conduct. Vulgar language is also popping up quite often. It is realized that some crude language is acceptable under certain circumstances or once in a great while, but now members (a handful in particular) are resorting to it either because cusses are some of the only words in their limited vocabulary or they feel the need to make themselves appear tough to hide who they truly are. Spelling and grammar are also losing meaning to this society. Blame it on typing speed, slow down your typing. Blame it on a lack of knowledge of the word or grammar rules, Webster Online or Microsoft Word (or a suitable program with Spell Check) can help. Ignorance isn’t even an excuse. Posts don’t always have to be completely correct, as there is slight leeway for error, but they do need to be readable.

These two problems are often dwarfed by the third: useless posting. Idiotic threads, whether in Off Topic or not, do not have a place here. Websites exist for such “contributions,” but this is not one of them. People who post arbitrarily or with random content: Tourette’s Syndrome does not carry over to writing. Post something useful or do not post. Members who only flame others, such as Substance Abuse (I feel no guilt in calling him out. He’s the most recognized example, plus he has been banned for it as if to emphasize the point.), have no purpose. If they want to abuse the privilege that has been graciously given to them, they ought not to have that privilege anymore.

In short, we need to work on restoring NH to its glory. It isn’t the administrators’ job to watch over these forums constantly. They have lives, as do most of us. If we can take the extra minute and read over our posts, think about its value to this society, then we will have eliminated most of the problem. Make a difference.

Edit:

Fuck it. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

#125344 What Happened?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 07 October 2007 - 06:04 PM in Off Topic

A crackdown on everyone's part is necessary. It may not be the most convenient solution, but it ought to be more effective that asking others to "please clean up their posts" when that seems to have no result. Part of that is that the community is too lenient at times, and the other part is that some are too ignorant for their own good and the good of NH. If it is made clear that we are serious about being the best Nerf site on the web, then our warnings will carry more weight.

#125349 What Happened?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 07 October 2007 - 06:40 PM in Off Topic

That in itself is a problem, though. After the Great Noob Influx, members became lax, just as you stated. However, the new members also tended to flame each other, unlike the method of more polite warnings that was typical of the older days. We need to find a way to restore NH without flaming. That only serves to further worsen our condition. Banning does improve, but it is still not an absolute plan. A less destructive strategy is what needs to be developed. Anyone with ideas, please contribute. Actions without motive and execution without planning is progression towards the bottom.

#159434 What Gun Has Potential.

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 16 June 2008 - 08:43 PM in General Nerf

Mod potential is mostly restricted by the imagination of the modder. Of course, there are also the more versatile guns that will naturally be more useful for mods. Nitefinders are well-documented there, as are Longshots. SSPBs and SMDTGs are good for integrations because of their small size and respectable power.

#131182 What Do You Want For Xmas '07?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 01 December 2007 - 10:56 PM in Off Topic

Well, I just got 2 AT3K's today, so I can cross that off my list <_<

1. Maxshot (found an online shop who sells them)
http://www.otherland...hot-p-1701.html

You realize the pound is much stronger then the dollar (since the last time I checked), and you would have to pay for shipping from ENGLAND, right?

Actually, "Xmas" started out to be the birthday celebration of Jesus, and since He was a gift to us, we started giving gifts to each other as a tradition. That, like other Christian traditions, is being smothered with secular stuff.

Not quite. X-Mas was originally a Pagan winter ritual. When the Christians converted them, they used it as a common point by saying "celebrate your gods, but also celebrate the true son of God, Jesus." After time, the other gods were forgotten, and the once-Pagan holiday became the Christian adoption Christmas. For further proof, the shepards in the Bible would not have been tending their herds during that time. The winters in the West Bank were too cold. Also, many Eastern Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on the 6th of January. This would not be an issue if Jesus' birthday was clearly defined.
It's really starting to piss me off that religious people are broadcasting false information to others. I have no qualms with you for being religious, and in fact I encourage you to believe whatever you want (within reason). However, don't give your religious views to people like it's your duty to inform us of the "truth." I live reality, thank you very much. Also, evolution is true if you are not too blind to see the facts.
Oh, one more thing. I don't care what you do within your own religion, but don't start attacking others. We push back harder. And we don't care who you are.

Anyways, my list:
  • New laptop
  • 8 Mile on DVD
  • New flatscreen for gaming
  • New DVD player
  • 4-GB iPod Nano
  • New cell phone
  • Various materials for building some homemades
  • Money
  • I-Tunes gift card
  • Games for my 360
  • 360 Elite as opposed to my old Standard
  • Recon
  • No dumbasses begging for Christmas donations and spare change when I go to Wal*Mart
  • 2-3 SMDTGs for some new mods.
  • Permission and funding for an 08' exchange trip to Japan

#131204 What Do You Want For Xmas '07?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 02 December 2007 - 01:46 AM in Off Topic

Not much really...
-crossbow if i can get one

eBay is really the only place to get them anymore (besides the NIC). Once in a great while, by sheer luck, one turns up at a yard sale or in a Goodwill/Salvation Army. Anything over $80 is a rip, though. Good luck searching.

"It's better to give than to receive damn it."

And I don't mean giving to those who are already fortunate.

I think those who are employed count as being as fortunate as I am. Also, many of those so-called "homeless" people are either normal people who dress up like hobos (I've known one who did this, for the following reason), or get $100+ in high-traffic areas like cities and supermarkets. I avoid them for both reasons. Plus, that bell is really annoying (if you've ever gone to a Wal*Mart in December, you know what I'm talking about).

#131356 What Do You Want For Xmas '07?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 03 December 2007 - 08:41 PM in Off Topic

- A new 360 (mine broke)

Broke as in how? If it's because of the unit itself (or in other words, you didn't damage it), you should know that their warranties have all been extended for three years.

#128277 What Did I Do Wrong To My Nf

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 01 November 2007 - 08:49 PM in Modifications

Did you leave in the plunger stop (cylindrical piece with small disk in the middle)? If not, drill a hole in the disk and replace that part. Other than that, the CPVC may be too tight on your darts, even for a springer. A new barrel or a spring replacement is required for better results.

#124517 What Are The Basics To Make A Homemade?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 30 September 2007 - 10:36 AM in Homemades

Copper might work if the fit is good on your darts. To put it together, use pressure-rated PVC pipes and joints, and bond them with PVC cement or weld of some sort (the most heavy-duty stuff you can find is what you want). Make sure that any threaded connections are airtight by wrapping the threads in teflon tape.

#124512 What Are The Basics To Make A Homemade?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 30 September 2007 - 10:17 AM in Homemades

1) Your barrel needs to be a loose fit on your darts. They should be able to stay in the barrel, but also fall out id you tap the end of it vertically against a hard surface. This means that CPVC is out. Try using brass, PETG, or some other smooth, loose material.

2) Bike pumps can be hooked up to a tank via a Schrader valve, which is the type found on bike tires. There are tutorials on how to do that, so browse through the homemades directory.

3) CO2 = high pressure + low temperature = bad. Use air.

4) Try a solenoid sprinkler valve (found at Lowe's and Home Depot) for the release. They hold air well and are extremely easy and quick to open. You can wire the batteries up and use a push-button switch for the trigger.

5) To use a Big Blast trigger, you'd have to have a setup identical to the 4B.

#124527 What Are The Basics To Make A Homemade?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 30 September 2007 - 11:12 AM in Homemades

It depends on how much air you want. About one foot of 1.5" I.D. PVC (pressure rated) will suffice for almost anything, and can definitely hold the level of pressure you need. You can shorten the tank if needed. Use end caps to seal the pipe on one side, and then hook the other end up to your valve with reducers or whatever will change the I.D. of that end to the size you need.

The "joints" are the term for elbows, couplers, etc. Nothing special.

#124522 What Are The Basics To Make A Homemade?

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 30 September 2007 - 10:47 AM in Homemades

Bike pumps (large ones) commonly generate up to 90-95 PSI. Handheld pumps can produce about 45 PSI. If you are using the former, then avoid any form of plastic bottle. I would just stay away from them completely, but if you want to use one, use a hand-held pump with it just to be safe.

#107816 What Not To Do With A Titan And A 410 Shotgun Shell

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 27 May 2007 - 04:40 PM in General Nerf

So, you have never heard of a stupider person, yet some of the kids at your school are stupider? That makes sense.

He means that longshot5555 is even dumber than the kids at his school.

For the record: Do not put anything that isn't a soft dart or a foam rocket on or in the Titan. Darts can break the skin, harder objects will break even more. Then again, if you really are stupid enough to do something like this, you shouldn't be on this site.

#95982 Welll......ur Just Bad! Pfft

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 05 December 2006 - 07:25 PM in General Nerf

An admin or mod should probably lock this now. It's just one of those stupid posts that'll live as long as we keep feeding it, and the sooner it's off the new posts list the better.

#96832 Well... I'm Back!

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 19 December 2006 - 09:05 PM in General Nerf

And in a completely unrelated note, I JUST found the piece of Brass that I had lost! I'm going to try to make my first Brass-barreled gun very soon now...
~TCIND

Which gun might that be?

Also, excellent work on the LS, although the gun looks kind of strange without the carry rail. Look at the LS closely and honestly tell me it doesn't look like this. (Minus the chainsaw bayonet from hell...)

#124155 Weird Question About Posts Ive Seen

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 25 September 2007 - 07:30 PM in Off Topic

Please make your posts readable, KF.

On topic: NerfFreak hit the nail on the head, if you'll excuse the cliché. Nerf is more about close-in combat than standoffs. There's a reason that most guns can't even shoot over 125 feet modded. It would make the game boring. While losing is a viable tactic in combat, it should be noted that its effectiveness in Nerf is far below its use in real-life scenarios. The fact that Nerf guns are slow-projectile weapons with low muzzle velocity makes losing harder, and therefore rarer and less preferred.

#128061 Weird Airtech 2000 Problem

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 30 October 2007 - 07:48 PM in Modifications

I think the AT2k valve is like that of a 4B's. If the firing pin is kept back by a caught trigger or an extension that is slightly too long, the valve will only fully close when there is enough pressure behind it to force it shut (the valve is pulled open against the pressure in the tank). If the pen is cut a bit shorter, the valve can close all the way and seal the tank. This is a very common problem with mods to air guns using this valve setup.

#119986 Water Guns

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 16 August 2007 - 12:43 PM in General Nerf

Please don't post about water guns on a Nerf forum. Think first, then go to the Off Topic section.

#107145 Water Gun Too Nerf Gun

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 22 May 2007 - 08:18 PM in Modifications

Is it posible to use a longer barrel to get higher ranges?

That depends on the air output of the gun. Since water guns usually reserve most of their storage space for water, you would need to hook the pump directly to the tank and then use the greater air capacity to propel the dart through a longer barrel.

#107134 Water Gun Too Nerf Gun

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 22 May 2007 - 08:08 PM in Modifications

I wanted to convert a Super Soaker to a Nerf gun, but I have yet to find a store near me that stocks decent ones. Nice conversion.

#97399 War Stories

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 30 December 2006 - 12:24 AM in Nerf Wars

A couple years ago, storm, the squirt gun company, made a semi-automatic (nerf) pistol, and it was GROOVY! 10 round magazine! not darts either, like hollow, plastic streamline darts...
PM me if you can tell me what this thing is!

Storm LS-2

10 shot, pump up, clip fed, red light, plastic "straw" darts.

Sucked.

Heavily.

Mine worked fine, and I don't remember doing anything to it. I already shot a PM to themessiahpsg1 describing the gun, which is currently in my basement. All of the glow-in-the-dark darts are missing though, and I have no idea which box I put this thing in.

P.S.: This isn't technically a war story, however, I did get a Longshot today at Wal-Mart (corporate bastards put them on the shelves after Christmas) and nailed my sister in the ass with it from across the family room, kitchen, and dining room (they're connected) with an inclined shot. She wasn't happy.

#118142 Video Editing Software

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 03 August 2007 - 09:56 AM in Off Topic

The MS Movie Maker is part of the MS Office pack. At least, that's where I got it from. I don't think they sell that exclusively (as in without the rest of the Office programs), but you might be able to download it or certainly something similar. I'll look around and if I find something good that's not already posted I'll give you the site. I have the same OS as you and am also looking for some different programs, just to experiment and contrast with MS software.

#122446 Very Easy Homade

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 08 September 2007 - 07:19 PM in Homemades

I think you mean BB guns, not "mm" guns. Other than that, are there pictures or descriptions? Could you post them if there are? Also, you should clean up your posts so that they are easier to read.

#109225 Very Clean Nitefinder Coupler Mod

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 03 June 2007 - 05:59 PM in Modifications

Very clean, just as the title implies. I would use plastic cement or Plumber's Goop to hold the pieces together if you do a spring replacement, though.

#126983 Vaccum Propulsion

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 22 October 2007 - 09:00 PM in Homemades

I've been testing this concept with syringes from the pet store (the plastic-tipped ones for feeding small pets), but I eventually decided that the concept wasn't really worth it. The plunger system will be double the height, which is not ideal for many homemades. The seal for the vacuum tube, like you mentioned, will also have to be perfectly formed and maintained, as well as the plunger seal itself. This is especially true of guns to be used in wars, because there is generally a long period between cocking and firing during stand-offs and maneuvering along which air might leak into the vacuum tube and negate any potential for a snap-back motion.

The way I saw it was that I could have double the size of a normal plunger tube for a risk in reliablility. It's a great novelty, and if you can make and use one, more power to you. However, it doesn't present a very practical approach to hurling foam as of now.

#126992 Vaccum Propulsion

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 22 October 2007 - 09:54 PM in Homemades

Posted Image

Ratcheting Catch System I:

I) Blue: Plunger tube and barrel assembly

II-III) Brown: Plunger and Vacuum Rod respectively

IV) Green: Vacuum Tube

V) Light Blue: Catch notches

VI) Red and Gray: Catch and trigger bar respectively

Step I: The upper of the two colored diagrams. The plunger and vacuum tube are pulled back, and the ratcheting catch has moved up into the notches to hold the assembly in the cocked position.

Step II: The lower of the two colored diagrams. The catch has been pulled down as the trigger is pulled back. As the catch pivots with the backwards motion of the trigger bar, the sear (upper part of the catch that engages the notches) is pulled free and the plunger and vacuum rods rush forward.

#104482 Two Questions

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 07 May 2007 - 09:38 PM in Site Feedback

Boltsniper has one for the same reason and Groove had one before becoming an admin for his DBF strips.

Groove is a founder, not a contributor.

Groove already cleared this up, but do you have trouble understanding simple concepts? I said Groove HAD ONE BEFORE becoming an admin. I don't want to sound like a dick, but how stupid can you be?

Obviously smart enough to bother looking at posting times, NM. Groove clarified AFTER I posted and left the thread. Seeing as how you said admin and not founder, and Groove is (now) a founder and early member number 4, I assumed that you made an error. I am perfectly capable of revisiting and revising my posts in threads without jackasses trying to point out what I overlooked AFTER I left.

#104319 Two Questions

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 06 May 2007 - 09:59 PM in Site Feedback

Never mind. Groove clears this up in an edit to his next post.

#95132 Two More Questions

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 24 November 2006 - 11:00 AM in General Nerf

It doesn't have to be advice on how to build the gun, rather the systems of a shotgun and how they would fit together in the format I want to lay everything out in.

About you topic:
I've never had a Lock n' Load, but I've seen Nite Finders that get great ranges once modded properly.

#95088 Two More Questions

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 23 November 2006 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

If you like shotguns, you ought to drop by my forum in the homemades section and give me some advice.

Anyway, about the manta ray. A kid in my old neighborhood got a manta a little while ago. He screwed up while trying to merge it with an AT2K, for whatever reason, so now he has to manhandle the thing whenever he uses it. However, that didn't stop him from complementing the "multi-gun in one" feature when he bought it. It kind of depends on what you want in the gun and how you intend to use it.

#119731 Turret For Coupled Guns

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 14 August 2007 - 10:58 PM in Modifications

So this is basically just a speedloader? (Also called a "quick-flip clip" or a "flip clip"). If I understood your process correctly, though, this can still be done without using a Maverick turret.

penguin807: This wouldn't work in a Nitemav. It's not what you think it is.

#121334 Ttg Barrel Replacement

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 27 August 2007 - 08:53 PM in Modifications

You might want to try one of the multi-LED maglite replacement sets. It probably won't run any less than a cheap maglite, but it'll be much brighter. I'm putting one in my Scout right now, and it lights up a good-sized room.

It also blinds anyone who looks directly at it.

As for the mod, very nice. Is there any way to incorporate an SSPB in the ammo holders' space (is there enough room in the cavity in front of the trigger for it to fit in without Dremeling through the case and leaving visible holes outside)?

#122434 Trigger Designs

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 08 September 2007 - 04:34 PM in Homemades

Posted Image

My semi-automatic trigger valve. The air tank is the long open rectangle, with the actual valve in light green. The trigger itself is connected to the valve via the teal bar, and the two move in unison. The pair of diagrams to the right indicates the air flow. When the valve is closed, the main tank is primed through a secondary chamber linked to an external tank. The link is represented by the opening near the right side of the firing tank. The valve has holes drilled into it, with a stopper in place to ensure that the air from the secondary chamber will only go to the firing tank and not the barrel or whatever this system is to be linked to. When the valve is opened, the light-green piece slides back into the housing, closing off the route between the external and firing tanks. This also opens a new pathway from the main tank directly to the barrel. When the trigger is released, the valve returns to its closed position and the firing tank is re-primed. The dark green piece seen above the actual valve is a pressure-relief duct. When the trigger is released, the excess pressure in the valve itself is let out through this pipe. This is only needed if a bolt is operated by this valve, as it is in my in-planning "Spectre."

Close-up:

Posted Image

Pros:

The system allows for the trigger to be relocated to any convenient position instead of right next to the valve.

The system is simple

Cons:

The pressure in the firing tank will drop as the external tank is emptied, unless there is a Constant-Pressure System in it.

Fabrication is slightly more complex than similar valves.

#120425 Transformers Nerf Blasters

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 19 August 2007 - 02:26 PM in Modifications

This thread is a month old. Please do not post in topics that are more than two weeks dead.

#108914 Transformers Guns.

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 02 June 2007 - 01:25 PM in General Nerf

Sometimes I hate being a dedicated collector, but thankfully if Wal-Mart ever gets them in, I can use Maryann's employee discount and get them at least a little bit cheaper.

I also used to collect Transformers back in the early days and I think at least the Starscream one look pretty sweet. If I try to mod one of them, it will be that one.

Weak-minded impulse shoppers... Well, maybe if the mod fails you can throw it at things. It will either work better when you pick it up, or it will explode, which will be entertaining.

#100014 Trade Problem

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 18 February 2007 - 08:41 PM in General Nerf

nerfer34:
Well, if he's telling the truth (and I see no reason for him not to), then it's been quite an ordeal for both of you.

Grenado:
I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you or anyone else here, but I just implied that I have the mechanical thinking and patience required to effectively modify guns. I did not claim to be a demigod of nerf, as there are only about five people on these forums who could even approcah that title (The Infinite Shindig, One Man Clan, boltsniper, Carbon, ompa).

#99984 Trade Problem

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 18 February 2007 - 02:51 PM in General Nerf

Back on topic, I recieved a friendly email today from Starbuck, He said they should be shipped out in a coouple of days, hopefully this will be actually true. Third time is the charm!

Let's hope that you actually get the guns this time. Also, you should inquire as to why there was such a delay. It is, after all, common courtesy to inform clients of such happenings.

We were all noobs once, and everybody feels that way about their first mod.

First part: Yes
Second part: Speak for yourself.

#104936 Totaly Outragous!

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 10 May 2007 - 08:58 PM in General Nerf

how come lies about crappy sidearms sell for 50$ when I cant get 30 for my two fireflies?

It's all about marketing: convince as many stupid eBayers as possible that your gun is one of the best (like how Hasbro calls the NF red light something like an accurate laser targeting device, or how the Firefly has the overstressed higher mag capacity, ammo holders, and glow-in-the-dark darts /w gun lamp), and they will all bid for it like nerds rushing to get the last Star Trek DVD.

#104854 Totaly Outragous!

Posted by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA on 10 May 2007 - 04:31 PM in General Nerf

Just because one eBayer is a retard (well, thousands are actually just as stupid) doesn't mean you are, although if bumping your own prices makes you look like one. But then again, that's marketing and life. Just come here if you need guns or ammo, since we don't lie, and you can always ask/search around to find the quality of a gun.