Mr BadWrench's Content

There have been 735 items by Mr BadWrench (Search limited from 20-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#274132 The Overkill: This Is What Happens When A Titan And A Longshot Have Ch

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 05 May 2010 - 08:48 PM in Modifications

Meh, the pump is in the way of using a raider drum keeping it from being truly awesome.

#274032 C.o.w. 2

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 04 May 2010 - 08:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Id rather go to a dentist than a wedding.

#273915 Rainbow Highway Nerf Run June 26 2010

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 02 May 2010 - 09:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Adding some info and bumping....

Exit 196 (SR301) from SR71 will probably be closed If not the exit the bridge, You want to get off at exit 198 (SR539)...

I want to have stock dart rounds and I am considering a 5/0 round. My crew intends to nerf until everyone leaves, and if it gets dark we have enough Lazer Tag blasters to keep the battles going. There will be a fireworks display after dark. You wont find cheaper or better junkfood anywhere.

I am asking people to bring some stock(ish) blasters I want to have a few stock dart pistol rounds and all my Zombie rounds are stock dart... Actually primary 3/15 rounds will be the only time 1/2in stefens will be allowed. If you wanna make megas I will allow any dart that can be fired from my stock AR removed TTG to be used in pistol rounds. One warning about pistol rounds, I am not allowing Pistolsplats I do not care what color it is. I still have to live here and I do not want anyone to be hurt.

#273834 C.o.w. 2

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 01 May 2010 - 01:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Ill be there.... Ill be bringing petg if anyone needs anything else just pm me or find me in the chat.

#273778 New Idea?

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 30 April 2010 - 06:11 PM in Modifications

Honestly, we don't like idea threads around here, however this has been done before.
-Rev

Idea threads are no worse that someone who has been here a week trying to enforce the rules...... BUILD THE DAMN THING FIRST and then post your idea thread.

#273775 Firefly Modding Problem

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 30 April 2010 - 06:01 PM in Modifications

Fireflys hate you too...

some pics would be nice if you're expecting help

#273534 C.o.w. 2

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 27 April 2010 - 12:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Im a Definite Maybe.

#273435 Illinois Foam Fest

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 26 April 2010 - 05:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Don't worry ryan, Me and my evil glue dome darts will not be attending.

#273321 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 25 April 2010 - 06:42 PM in Nerf Wars

On the way home my wife called me and told me she was pregnant!

Congratulation! Give my cigar to Twitch.

#273064 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 22 April 2010 - 11:43 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm debating meeting you FNGs at Denny's. That sounds delicious. I'd be more compelled to go if people I already know wanted to... Anyone?

You have my number Split? It seems like I'm somewhat on your way, and my crew will most likely be taking two cars, so if you want to stop at my place and hitch a ride that would be swell.

shotgun

#273019 The Grid Code Indoor Arena War

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 22 April 2010 - 05:48 PM in Nerf Wars

FNGs at Dennys? sounds perfect, Time to swab the urinal.

#273013 D.n.n.o April 17,2010

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 22 April 2010 - 04:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Paul, ill bring you something to shoot him with next time... GGK will volunteer darts

#272964 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 22 April 2010 - 12:13 AM in Darts and Barrels

PRI you are a fucking idiot.

2 slingshot weights is basically a steel bullet with a foam sabot and has no business here... putting points on your stefens is a good way to get your ass kicked at a war...

#272828 Pvat-piston Valve Air Tank

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 20 April 2010 - 07:17 PM in Homemades

Since homemade airguns are banned everywhere I did not mess with mine too much... Mine fires by pushing the button but could be altered.

#272760 D.n.n.o April 17,2010

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 20 April 2010 - 10:53 AM in Nerf Wars

Its funny how you guys waited till Chop was gone before you started that gay larping shit.

#272754 The At2k Turret "gear"

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 20 April 2010 - 07:16 AM in Modifications

with very carefully measuring you can make a decent replacement. by drilling 3/16in holes in the correct spacing on both sides and then gluing airsoft pellets into the holes on the second side.

#272699 D.n.n.o April 17,2010

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 19 April 2010 - 06:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Had some serious fun! Still can't believed I owned 5 people with a stock Deploy, :D I found that awesome but also really sad.

didn't you get taken out by weaksauce in a swordfight?

#272551 Defining A Pistol.

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 18 April 2010 - 09:51 AM in General Nerf

At the columbus wars everyone seems to think that if it was a night finder at one time then its a pistol no matter what. They use Turrets Speed loaders and usually one of them breaks a vital component because they have too much spring in every round. The additional rantings about magstrikes and mavericks were intended to be added to the modified pistol rules section that I am currently too lazy to post.

As for structure I failed Every advanced writing course I ever took from High School through College and that was a long fucking time ago. I try to keep my grammar within reasonable limits and I use spell checker to fight my learning disabilities. When they release a sentence structure addon for firefox I will be the first to use it.

#272544 D.n.n.o April 17,2010

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 18 April 2010 - 08:44 AM in Nerf Wars

quote of the year

Camo: OUCH, WHAT WAS THAT!?

Prince Valor: That, Was a HIT!!

#272542 Cs 18?

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 18 April 2010 - 08:39 AM in General Nerf

The only use I can imagine for that magazine is to paddle a boat... its too long and I assume it would put too much stress on the shell of the blaster.

#272541 Defining A Pistol.

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 18 April 2010 - 08:32 AM in General Nerf

People who know me know I HATE pistol rounds, I wanna fix that. In the last 10 wars Ive been to I have been shot in the face by someone shooting multiple weighted stefens from a pistolsplat 10 times.

Imo pistol rounds are completely stupid and unfair and the rules need to be more clearly defined but still simple enough for FNGs to understand. I want to write a list of my issues with pistol rounds and my reasons and then try to put it all into a short, simple couple of rules that I can use at my wars and maybe some other people will also find useful.

Pistol splats. If your blaster has a spring in it that is so heavy you need a metal fucking lever so you can prime it, ITS NOT A PISTOL.

Turreted nightfinders that shoot 80ft. This is your primary, you've been using it all day against my primary Im not going to put my primary blaster down just because it has a stock on it.

Mavericks, Furyfires, Tek10s, tek6s. You have a cpvc turret on your nightfinder but I can't use my furyfire? Are you fucking kidding me?

Recon (the bastard child of the nightfinder and the longshot) Its not a pistol, it comes in a box with a stock and rifle barrel. I actually think the recon is fair in a pistol round but recently everyone seems to think that a 35round drum is somehow also fair.

Dart Tag Blaster, Basically what the maverick should have been. Defiantly not dangerous to anyone playing, good ROF power limited by weak priming mech. If turrets are allowed in the round, I say its a pistol.

Wildfire,Powerclip,Magstrike and Rf20. These blasters are the perfect thing to make a pistol round exciting. Fast and Furious, Take forever to reload and prime, forces players to run and gun just like pistol rounds were supposed to be.

ok, pistol definition.

A spring powered muzzle loading blaster with no additional mechanical functions.

Pistol round Definitions.

1. Game with each player using a Single spring pistol.

2. Pistols should be tested on owner at point blank range in an area that is most likely to cause discomfort for the remainder of the day.

3. Stock Darts, Single BB weighted stefens or slug darts (real slug darts are not made with hotglue.)

Modified Pistol round Definitions.

WORKING ON RULES.

#272414 Tetra Strike Mod

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 16 April 2010 - 07:14 PM in Modifications

Crayolas are better and cheaper.

#272348 D.n.n.o April 17,2010

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 15 April 2010 - 08:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Just got the go ahead, so my girl friend and I will be down for this war.

cool!!

#272323 D.n.n.o April 17,2010

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 15 April 2010 - 04:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be bringing PETG to sell.... and if anyone needs any blasters decide now before im packed.

pm me or email me at toydoctors@gmail.com

#272110 D.n.n.o April 17,2010

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 13 April 2010 - 05:07 PM in Nerf Wars

The pond is only like a foot deep. and I dout we'll be close enough to the pond to land that many in it.

yea the pond it not very deep, anyone I decide to drown will require me to hold their head down with my foot.

#271427 War Capturing On Camera

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 05 April 2010 - 06:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Ive got a NIB mustek DV4000 i can sell you pretty cheap

#270523 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 27 March 2010 - 08:28 PM in Nerf Wars

I had a whole bag of petg hoping to sell some... Need cash to finish my xbow.

#270473 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 27 March 2010 - 12:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Thats why I always bring my laptop along.

After all the work I did on my car last week, I decided to make sure the wheel lugs were tight this morning... passenger side was loose.... not dangerously but loose, I put an extra turn on them and one snapped clean off... could not have been more than 30lbs of torque. Im still looking for new wheel studs, hoping to run to Pittsburgh tomorrow...

#270452 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 27 March 2010 - 07:37 AM in Nerf Wars

Car broke... sorry, next time.

#270164 Sharpshooter I Overhaul

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 23 March 2010 - 11:59 PM in Modifications

Now what would impress me is if you modded a Sharpshooter I to shoot like that. Not build a homemade and put it in it's shell.

stock shell, trigger and catch... looks like a sharpshooter to me.

#269689 Complete Lowes Homeamde Build.

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 19 March 2010 - 10:25 PM in Homemades

That doesn't look safe at all to me. Unless I'm not understanding how it works, even a light smack would set it off. :)

I have not posted pictures of the actual catch... I need flat endcaps.

#269685 Complete Lowes Homeamde Build.

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 19 March 2010 - 10:10 PM in Homemades

Have you tried using rubber corks for plungers yet? I've had varying success with them.

actually I have.... I like the washer for now.

#269675 Complete Lowes Homeamde Build.

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 19 March 2010 - 09:36 PM in Homemades

It would take a whole millisecond to alter a plusbow catch to work like this.

#269670 Complete Lowes Homeamde Build.

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 19 March 2010 - 09:15 PM in Homemades

I developed a new catch design that SHOULD allow someone to build a complete blaster from parts available from lowes or home depot.

I accidentally got the wrong endcaps so I need to change things before I do a complete build and post a list of parts.... but I wanna show off a little.

Posted Image

threaded rod, nuts, washers and nylon spacers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

When I get my new Flat endcaps I will finish the writeup.

#269200 Hhi

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 15 March 2010 - 02:10 PM in Modifications

Bye

#269111 Doubled Recon With Twin Drums

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 14 March 2010 - 10:49 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

Ive been wanting to do that since I first saw the stupid thing.... I love it (except for painting the barrel tip, thats a no no.)

You don't happen to have an extra raider foregrip laying around do you?

Don

#268991 Nerf Drum Mag Improvement

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 13 March 2010 - 10:17 AM in General Nerf

Longshots jam... That's why the first thing I do is cut the magazine off...

Raider Jams less.... You think maybe the breech system redesign on the raider was to repair the jamming LS problem?

Its simple, USE THE RAIDER!

#268895 Pvat-piston Valve Air Tank

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 12 March 2010 - 12:19 PM in Homemades

Which solvent do you recommend besides PVC cement then?

Each manufacturer has recommendations for bonding their materials. Any connection you intend to make that will see pressure should be bonded with a recommended bonding agent.

Ive used hotglue to attach barrels to my homemade airguns and they use a valve similar to yours.

Posted Image

CA glue should not be used with cpvc or pvc, it does not bond properly.

Don

#268625 Nxt Generation Crossbow

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 08 March 2010 - 10:27 PM in Modifications

http://nerfhaven.com...087&hl=cheapbow

#267939 Success

Posted by Mr BadWrench on 03 March 2010 - 10:47 PM in Off Topic

I would spell that.... SUCKsess....