Gin's Content

There have been 63 items by Gin (Search limited from 20-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#345443 Nerf Modulus Information

Posted by Gin on 10 March 2015 - 08:26 AM in General Nerf

Anyone else notice the bipod is hung backwards? lol might just be my ocd. But as for the modulus itself.... i plan on picking up this and the accessories..... worth its price? probably not but I want all the Accesories! and for ALL the accessories I would need to buy the most likely reshelled stryfe.... ah well

#345360 Welcome to Nerf Engineering

Posted by Gin on 05 March 2015 - 09:40 AM in Darts and Barrels

I don't mean to Necro but I was wondering if Nerf Engineering is still running or not? If it is I need the help of someone who knows their stuff. On the show "Weapon Masters" they take old weapons and put a modern twist on them. In one episode they cover the Chinese Repeating Crossbow, which fires bolts that do not have fletching on them. When they modernize it they put internal fletching on them. Now i have 2 questions regarding this. How does this Internal fletching work and is it a viable option to implement them on Nerf darts to increase accuracy. I can not find the pictures right now so I will post them later as I am in a bit of a hurry right now. Or I will post a link to the video.

EDIT: I can't find a picture or a video. Anywhere. If I can find the episode itself I'll post that with a timestamp to what I am talking about.

#345194 [REVIEW] Knock-off Elite Suction Darts!

Posted by Gin on 24 February 2015 - 08:17 AM in Darts and Barrels

thanks for the heads up rave! i might just have to pick some of these up...

#345087 Some upcoming Mattel blasters for the year

Posted by Gin on 19 February 2015 - 08:33 AM in General Nerf

Both excited for these and pissed at the same time... just finished prototyping my Nerf halo magnum and then i see this...

#345043 So You Think You're Prophet?

Posted by Gin on 17 February 2015 - 07:41 AM in General Nerf

Looks like an excellent method of:
1) Introducing children in a park to the benefits of blood-letting.
2) Being introduced to the benefits of additional cardio-thorasic ventilation by friendly police officers.

lol right? but in all seriousness i would not recomend using this outside of private wars

#344918 Canadian or northern state wars/HvZ/any action at all.

Posted by Gin on 10 February 2015 - 08:23 AM in Nerf Wars

I have been setting up an hvz in wisconsin and it is most definetly open to travelers

#344737 Replacement motors for vulcan

Posted by Gin on 01 February 2015 - 09:51 PM in General Nerf

A project im working on requires quite a bit more powerful motors but i would prefer to avoid excessive shell cutting so if anyone knows of some good motors i can use please reply other wise i will be going ghetto with this one lol.... rc car motors meet my nerf blaster hehehe...

#344736 Knock-off Roughcut... Not bad?

Posted by Gin on 01 February 2015 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

So I don't hijack this thread any further, I posted a quick review here

hey i don't mind you hijacking lol

#344650 Knock-off Roughcut... Not bad?

Posted by Gin on 28 January 2015 - 04:50 PM in General Nerf

huh thanks for the info rockinon... that is freaky.....
and ravetrooper im going to tinker with this thing to see if i can make it a bit more reliable, if i can i will let you know

#344649 Beginners' First Homade Blaster

Posted by Gin on 28 January 2015 - 04:44 PM in Homemades

im not majorly into homemades but i find a hamp is rather simple to make as long as you have a basic understanding of how it works you can do some sweet things with them
i personally like to use them as underguns on other blasters

#344648 Fifty Shades of Red/ Birthday Bash

Posted by Gin on 28 January 2015 - 04:38 PM in Nerf Wars

if i lived anywhere near georgia i would come for sure.... wisconsin doesn't have crap for wars

Don't post in other people's war threads if you're not from their area unless you have something important to say or something to contribute.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

#344563 Knock-off Roughcut... Not bad?

Posted by Gin on 24 January 2015 - 04:13 PM in General Nerf

If you don't mind me asking, how much was it? If its any cheaper than the roughcut, I would consider buying this for making "master key" add-ons

also i wouldn't recommend it as a masterkey... it is too inconsistent in its shots and i did find it has slam fire of sorts but it is quite terrible

#344562 Knock-off Roughcut... Not bad?

Posted by Gin on 24 January 2015 - 03:54 PM in General Nerf

If you don't mind me asking, how much was it? If its any cheaper than the roughcut, I would consider buying this for making "master key" add-ons

i got it on sale for 15 dollars the box says retail for 10 dollars normal price at dunhams was 25

#344557 Knock-off Roughcut... Not bad?

Posted by Gin on 24 January 2015 - 01:45 PM in General Nerf

Was at Dunham's looking for some things for my HVZ loadout when i came across the "X-Terminators Fast Action Combat Game" "Stryker" and as soon as i saw it i knew i was buying 1... It was a bloody roughcut!!!! Other than shell differences it does not have slamfire, is a similar grade of plastic to Nerf (a little cheaper feeling but not as cheap as buzzbee) and comes with 20 elite style darts. It actually preforms pretty well but i would not spend the money on it unless like me you can find no roughcuts in stores by you and had an impulse buy.... it has a tendency to blast 4 darts at once inconsistently and single fireing of darts is even trickier than with a roughcut. pictures below

here are the links:
Box
Blaster
Darts

I apologize for how crappy the pictures are but i took them with the built in camera on my laptop.... not easy lining it up lol

#344505 OMW Longstrike Immortal kit ... its here.

Posted by Gin on 22 January 2015 - 07:14 PM in Modifications

just got my rampage kit in from omw and i am impressed.... though it is quite the workout to slamfire repeatedly... 7 kg spring is no joke 0.0

#344490 NERF MEGA RotoFury Blaster

Posted by Gin on 21 January 2015 - 08:27 PM in News

if you can do you think the marketing team would know the dimensions off the rotofury? i somehow doubt it but i figured i would ask just in case.

#344452 NERF MEGA RotoFury Blaster

Posted by Gin on 20 January 2015 - 05:00 PM in News

While we are on the subject of new blasters.... modulus had more info leaked and it is on SBNC I'll post linkMODULUS and others......

#344447 NERF MEGA RotoFury Blaster

Posted by Gin on 20 January 2015 - 04:16 PM in News

The second I get my hands on one of these I'm going to give it a shotgun grip and Centurion stock. Thanks for the update Langley!

ok good... i'm not the only one that already has mods in mind for this beauty

#344406 NERF MEGA RotoFury Blaster

Posted by Gin on 19 January 2015 - 06:08 PM in News

i am looking forward to this beauty...

#344392 Wisconsin HVZ From Hell

Posted by Gin on 19 January 2015 - 11:45 AM in Nerf Wars

I am very interested, but I am in 8th grade and going into 9th. I will have school so I do not know if I could go, but I could get 3-4 other people to play.

hey if you can make it awesome if you can't ohwell... on a side note marinette is quite a ways away from you.... its right on the edge of wisconsin and the U.P.

#344391 Wisconsin HVZ From Hell

Posted by Gin on 19 January 2015 - 11:35 AM in Nerf Wars

That's a lot of people.

thats the general idea... Its gonna be large scale awesomeness

#344364 Wisconsin HVZ From Hell

Posted by Gin on 18 January 2015 - 01:02 PM in Nerf Wars

So I'm in Wisconsin and we don't exactly have a major nerf group/club and I personally Don't have a way to go to another state for a week of Hvz so I started Thinking of Organizing my own... Keep in mind I am currently FNG status so I can only answer so many Questions a day.
Time: depends on the number of players i can get... Need at least 50 before we can set a date but will most likely be between may and september for 5 days of nerfing goodness

As far as What is allowed and what isn't... if it doesn't pierce skin its allowed... no singled titans and no built in compressors.

There will be 3 factions each with their own main objective. They are as follows:
Zombie(duh): Create more zombies
Survivor: Fend off the Undead hordes and stay alive
Shady Military Jerks(name pending): Find and capture the Original Zombie, Take out anything in your way.

We Will have Rotating Moderation teams so as moderators can play for 4 days out of 5 instead of being stuck settling disputes and such the whole time. Bring friends, Your Blasters, some Darts, and a good attitude.

#343835 TR-27 GRYPHON - CR-18 Rapidstrike Mod

Posted by Gin on 02 January 2015 - 04:31 PM in Modifications

I am impressed.... Was planing on turning my rapidstrike into the Red Death pulse rifle from Destiny but had no idea how to make the 3 round bursts the gun fires in.... I believe i have found the answer lol