Precision's Content

There have been 61 items by Precision (Search limited from 03-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39674 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 09:30 PM in Modifications

What? That's really strange. Are your telling me these yellow, bigger than red colored darts are micros? Because my powerclip fires megas. I'm pretty sure I know the difference. If the yellow ones are micros, for some reason they still get worse range than the red darts.

#39671 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 09:13 PM in Modifications

Micros and Megas both being used in one specific barrel...

What do you mean by that? I have no clue what you are talking about.

#39668 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 08:43 PM in Modifications

Okay, now my powerclip gets good ranges :lol: (for an automatic). Right now, my powerclip is getting 50 feet minimum with whistling micros. 20-30 feet with megas :( If I did add an external airtank would it increase range?

#39667 At3k Pump

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 08:31 PM in Modifications

Ok, I've had my single barreled at3k for a while. So I decided to open it up. Should I drill a hole in the shell so I can have a pump coming out the front, or just leave the old pump handle on?
I'm thinking of having the pump come out the front. I have loads of pump handles so it's no problem. I'm thinking CPS 2500 pump handle will do. I'll post a picture as soon as I make a decision. Do you think it's a good idea, or not? I'm open to criticism.

#39614 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 10:30 AM in Modifications

Thanks. I added seven rubber bands to the gun. The thing is, I got the gun from my friend Matt when he was going to buy the N-Strike. He felt sorry for me so he gave me his unmodded powerclip. When I got it it was only getting like 10 feet distance. It would be really nice to make the powerclip into a sub-auto. I can make perfect three shot bursts too but, it seems less cool if the gun is fully automatic. For some reason three shot bursts seem more expertise. Anyways if I could make it sub-auto with better distance, that would be something. If I relocated the pump I could most likely fit a SM750 where the pump usually goes. That is, if I had a SM750 :(
If I could figure out some way to get an external airtank like The Beast, but more compact, and I made it sub-auto, now that would be tight.

Oh and AirApache, there is a thing called bots ya know. They kick people off if they're spamming.
Yes, there are still security issues, but who's gonna pick on the nerf community? I know at least something about security. I know ChanServ is insecure. I used to be ranked very high up on this tight sight called hackthissite.org and then there was this other tight site hackerslab.org
You should check out those sites they are cool. They give you fake security challenges to work on
:mellow: Nevermind the chat though, it was a stupid idea.

#39578 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 22 October 2004 - 09:46 PM in Modifications

Okay five paragraphs isn't a lot of homework it only took me twenty minutes.......
And what the hell do you mean this isn't AIM? I'm using fine grammer. Putting the spring infront of the air tank had to do with physics, and it didn't work (obviously.) So me stupid. Actually it was my brother's idea and he had a real good explanation for it. Now, my next question, is it possible to make a sub-auto powerclip? On foam modified it says it's possible but it doesn't say how.

EDIT: Oh do you mean it's not like AIM in that people don't respond right away? There should be a nerf chat. A nerf chat would be great.

#39510 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 21 October 2004 - 08:35 PM in Modifications

Okay :P I have a 5 paragraph essay to write......
School Sucks.
Thank you.

#39503 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 21 October 2004 - 08:02 PM in Modifications

My powerclip is open, I put a AT1k spring in front of the airsack instead of a rubber band. Will this work better?

Actually it isn't open it's closed now, and it doesn't work better. I also did the clip mod by the way and removed air restrictors, plugged the pressure release thing. Any help?

#39501 Pc Clip Question

Posted by Precision on 21 October 2004 - 07:41 PM in Modifications

Nevermind, I'm making a topic about this.

#39499 Pc Clip Question

Posted by Precision on 21 October 2004 - 07:33 PM in Modifications

Hey, at Foam Modified in the mod writeup for the powerclip, it says that the PC can be modified to be a sub-auto machine gun. I hope this is true, and I hope he doesn't mean pressing down the trigger and releasing it quickly for a 3 shot burst. Could someone verify this?

#39317 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 09:27 PM in Modifications

I double posted because....
I actually don't know why... Well, I did hear that NH wasn't the most friendly nerf site ever. I have been watching posts at NHQ and it seems more friendly over there.
Thanks Ompa. Your mods rule B)

#39309 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 08:43 PM in Modifications

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

I just have to say this: HOW DO I DELETE THIS TOPIC??? Or is it like other forums where I can only delete my topic if there is only one post?

#39306 Custom Hornets

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 08:38 PM in Modifications

I'll have to be the first......

#39297 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 08:23 PM in Modifications

K sorry. Just where I come from n00b means : "You freaking idiot stupidest person ever" so I thought I was being flamed.

#39293 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 08:16 PM in Modifications

Hey I am new to nerf. Ninjz have you ever heard the saying, "He who calleth one n00b is but a n00b himself"? I'm not a n00b ok? My brother showed me this and told me to post it because he doesn't have an account yet. We are new to nerf ok? Please stop being an immature baby though
because you pride yourself over being better than us. You need to shut up even though you are a vet okay? If you want anyone new to get into nerf shut up. I think you need a flaming from someone who is respected in the nerf community although I know that isn't going to happen. And yes I don't care if I get banned for calling you an asshole.

#39288 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:58 PM in Modifications

This topic sucks. Don't read it.

#39286 Custom Hornets

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:43 PM in Modifications

I just did :angry: There aren't any custom hornets :D

EDIT: I mean there is a hornet discussion. There are some hornet topics but, they are just about the basic mod not paint jobs, stocks, and integrations.

#39285 Night Finder Mod

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:40 PM in Modifications

Nice job :w00t: My NF only gets about 45 feet with rubber bands. Although I haven't done a barrel replacement yet (which means everything is going as planned, this is going to be a tight pistol :D ). My NF's light I replaced with a REAL Laser which works great indoors, but doesn't show up outdoors (meaning it isn't much better than the old light, except that I can mess up peoples eyes.Wait a second that isn't a good thing...)

#39279 Pvc Or Brass Barrels

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:32 PM in Modifications

I like my pvc on pump guns. It works great on my at3k. I haven't found ANY brass or good copper at my local hardware store so I haven't had the chance to test barrels. This topic has been done a million times so this topic is pretty stupid. I'd suggest a topic removal.

#39277 Titan Lite...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:27 PM in Modifications

Nice! If I get one of those and make it smaller it would most likely be my brother's secondary loser rifle!

#39276 Custom Hornets

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:24 PM in Modifications

I haven't got a hornet yet, but I figure I should have the money in a few weeks. Anything done in paint jobs or stocks on the hornet? Maybe I could figure a way to integrate my single barrled at3k on it, that is when I get a hornet. :angry: