One Man Clan's Content

There have been 1000 items by One Man Clan (Search limited from 20-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#102891 I Finally Got A Longshot.

Posted by One Man Clan on 28 April 2007 - 10:40 PM in Modifications

I'm going to help you out because you recognize the fact that Gengar is a fucking Bad Ass pokemon in Red/Blue, and one of my best.

For converting LS clips for use with Micros, you can use pretty much anything that's rigid enough. Dark Shrimp used square aluminum tubing I believe. Home Depot and hobby shops should have it.

As far as Springs, I have a solo Maxshot spring in mine. I am going to experiment with springs eventually. I have heard using BBB, NF, Maxshot, the stock spring, and even someone with an xbow spring. I will most likely use a BBB spring in addition to the Maxshot, but I need to see how much of a pain in the ass it is to cock back. There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer to this, so really the best I can say is to experiment and get it to a point that you are comfortable operating it with.

#103148 I Finally Got A Longshot.

Posted by One Man Clan on 30 April 2007 - 09:54 AM in Modifications

Why does everyone play Pokemon?!?!?

Because Pokemon is fucking awesome. Wait...........

Scratch that, WAS awesome. I think it jumped the shark after emerald. Enough with rereleasing the same game. Aren't the new versions just remakes of the original with new characters? Really, do I need a 4th or 5th incarnation of Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle to start? Thanks Nintendo.

#194090 I Don't Know How To Tell You This.....

Posted by One Man Clan on 05 December 2008 - 01:53 PM in General Nerf

...I have actually never even heard of you before...

Welcome to the future of the NIC.

#191861 I Don't Know How To Tell You This.....

Posted by One Man Clan on 25 November 2008 - 10:37 AM in General Nerf

Hey spoon, I knew your stuff since I was 8 years old...

You should feel proud of yourself. Look what you've accomplished for this community Spoon.

Congrats, and ditto to what Mike said. You ARE a loser. That's right, I built you up and tore you down all in one breath. See kids, it can be done.

#18112 I Am Just Starting And Want To Know Any Easy Mod S

Posted by One Man Clan on 04 February 2004 - 10:52 AM in Modifications

Bada-bing!

EDIT:
I never realized how many double entendres and innuendo there is in NERF.

"How many pumps does she take to shoot now?"

"Maybe you just need to lube your barrel"

"I can shoot farther than you"

"It needs to be primed first"

"Wanna see my Big Bad Bow/Expand-o-Blast/(other homoerotic name here)?"

I think that last one would make a GREAT NH t-shirt

#152878 Hyperfire

Posted by One Man Clan on 24 April 2008 - 05:41 AM in General Nerf

ompa, you are too nice.

I am in Montreal until Saturday and I can STILL bring the pain,

friendlyfred9023,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Sept 29, 2035 6:40AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

#99576 Hunterdon County, Nj Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 10 February 2007 - 07:17 PM in Nerf Wars

You guys all kicked ass. I am proud to call your crew fellow nerfers. Hope to see you all at ECNO.

I had a stellar day. More on that later.

#99465 Hunterdon County, Nj Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 07 February 2007 - 09:16 PM in Nerf Wars

So we're good to go at that PB field then yes?

#98940 Hunterdon County, Nj Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 29 January 2007 - 09:59 PM in Nerf Wars

It's official. This was is up on the Calendar.

#99121 Hunterdon County, Nj Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 01 February 2007 - 11:42 PM in Nerf Wars

No RAMBO, they said that they wouldn't go if it was cold out again. Maybe you missed that at Reckoning.

#99810 Hunterdon County, Nj Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 14 February 2007 - 07:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Awesome shots badger. I am looking forward to the rest. Also, if you are going to DCNO, bring my memory card with you and I can upload the images after the war.

#99270 Hunterdon County, Nj Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 04 February 2007 - 05:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Z, I orderd a ton of weights off the internet. They are 1/4" Steel Slingshot ammo. I can sell you a whole bunch if you are interested.

Also, this is a note to everyone. I will have plenty of PETG and other goodies up for grabs so bring your cash.

#98163 Hunterdon County, Nj Nerf War

Posted by One Man Clan on 11 January 2007 - 10:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Does anybody have any objections to Saturday the 11th?

I object only b/c Feb 11 is a Sunday. I would much prefer a Saturday war to give me a day to recover before work.

#148563 Html

Posted by One Man Clan on 01 April 2008 - 11:14 AM in Off Topic

Jesus Slug, what DON'T you know about?

#164558 How Well Does Omc's Petg Fit Stock Darts?

Posted by One Man Clan on 25 July 2008 - 09:16 PM in General Nerf

Assassin, how much are you looking to get? If it's a decent amount, I might consider sending you a sample of each to test out. I generally don't do samples, but I'm in a rare good mood.

Chances are thick wall will work. Ryan McNumbers is right that thick wall is a little tight, but I prefer that to too loose.

PM me about it.

#227547 How To Post Pictures

Posted by One Man Clan on 01 May 2009 - 08:31 PM in Off Topic

Search

#175790 How To Make Your Longshot Shoot Stefans?

Posted by One Man Clan on 07 September 2008 - 09:17 PM in Modifications

Come on man, your posts have been marginally better than that. I'll chalk this one up to a temporary mental lapse, but don't make it a habit.

#198252 How The Hell Do You Post Pictures!

Posted by One Man Clan on 23 December 2008 - 07:09 AM in General Nerf

Stop double posting and fix the grammar. You will not be asked this nicely again.

#95948 How The Fuck Are You Guys?

Posted by One Man Clan on 05 December 2006 - 01:21 PM in Off Topic

The Crossbow rerelease is slated for Dec. 11 of this year. K-Mart exclusive.

MATT! I told you that in confidence! You son of a bitch......

Anyway, I also vaguely remember neonerfer. It has been a while if I remembered correctly. I don't believe I've met you personally, but I never forget an avatar.

PS, as far as east coast nerf, there is only one name you need to know. O-M-C

The Crossbow is NOT being rereleased. Don't PM me or Talio or Groove about it.

#10174 How Old Are Most Of You Guys?

Posted by One Man Clan on 22 September 2003 - 06:17 AM in General Nerf

Dos grossen es titum and there you have the extent of my german

#138415 How Many Times Have You Been Sigged?

Posted by One Man Clan on 03 February 2008 - 04:35 PM in Off Topic

Uber, YOUR sig says it all.

#99851 How Do You Remove Tape And Sticker Residue

Posted by One Man Clan on 15 February 2007 - 08:51 AM in Modifications

Why would someone wrap their Crossbow in duct tape... ;)

Anyone else find this as funny as I do?

Also, I second the goof off. It works well for me. It has gotten all kinds of adhesives of of plastic for me including tape residue. By the way Ted, if you are talking about an LCM xbow, you would be wiping away HISTORY! How could you?

#146165 How Do You Make A Double Clip?

Posted by One Man Clan on 21 March 2008 - 03:39 PM in Modifications

i dont have time, jeez, im new here! :ph34r:

That's funny, because neither do we.

StanDan banana fanna fo fan, fi fi mo man the LOSER,

Your account will not be functional until Aug 6, 2035 3:37PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

#178233 How Do I Make Steffens

Posted by One Man Clan on 19 September 2008 - 08:54 AM in General Nerf

Hello

I have been collecting nerf guns for about 3 years and havent yet moded any yet i have just lost alot of ammo with nerf gun fights with my friends so i was wondering if anyone could plz tell me everything i need and wat i need to do to make a steffens

sincerly

goldensmurf

(cant spell)

Aw, that's a shame. Wish you had read and agreed to follow the CoC before joining. Try NH Lite for a while. (You'll probably have to look that one up to, so let me give you your first and ONLY break. NH Lite = NHQ). We have a certain standard here, and you do not currently meet that standard. Take a month off and try again. I think you've some potential, and I don't want to discourage a potential new player, especially one that's got a background in collecting.

goldennerf,

Your account will not be functional until Oct 19, 2008 9:57AM(depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

#1862 How Cool Is This..?

Posted by One Man Clan on 27 February 2003 - 10:00 PM in Off Topic

In answer to your topic, i would have to say "so cool that it hurts"

#56182 How Can I Get A Hold Of Andy Of Nerfcenter?

Posted by One Man Clan on 31 May 2005 - 08:04 PM in General Nerf

Coincidentally, the last time Andy posted here was only days before NC's registration ran out. I emailed him with similar requests, to fund the site completely, or even better to take it over, since Talio and I actually correspond with the folks over at Hasbro. Who else gets better info, and who better to man the helm of the site than me and a team of people who actually USE the products.

Here's the thing.... Andy is a pompous ASS. He has never responded to a single email I sent, and refuses to relinquish the NC name and content, let alone the domain. I don't even know what his motives are because I'm clearly capable and enthusiastic about running the site, yet he just let's it sit there without any new info. As far as I'm concerned, Andy is only doing a disservice to the NIC by keeping the site as is.

I have stronger feelings about Andy personally, many of which I share about guys like Hal and a few others in the old community, but thats not the point. If you're trying to do anything with NC, you are wasting your time.

#110888 Hopeful 2007 Schedule

Posted by One Man Clan on 12 June 2007 - 03:40 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be hosting Hershfest at Tindall in July. I just don't have time to do anything about it right now. Weekend after DCNO I will figure it out.

#95950 Hopeful 2007 Schedule

Posted by One Man Clan on 05 December 2006 - 01:36 PM in Nerf Wars

That's an hour and 45 mins away from me, give or take, according to Google Maps. That's just far enough for a one day trip, but I wouldn't be opposed to a 2-dayer. Let's work something out after Reckoning.

#93593 Hopeful 2007 Schedule

Posted by One Man Clan on 03 November 2006 - 04:18 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm all for more DCNOs. It's one of my favorite fields, and any reason I have to also stop in and see my gf for the weekend is fine with me.

More DCNOs.

If I get a chance, I might even work up a tentative schedule for next year over the weekend, with major east coast wars including MANIACS, and DCNOs. By that, I mean at least a schematic of what wars would work best when.

That said, anyone have any idea about ARMAGEDDON yet? I think I can hear a westie talking shit in the distance. ....Something about Groove and little boys.....but it's not crystal clear from where I'm sitting.

2007 is shaping up to be the year of OMC's Nerf WORLD TOUR.

#9880 Homestar Runner

Posted by One Man Clan on 17 September 2003 - 10:17 PM in Off Topic

Jesus Christ, chill the fuck out. Who doesn't love Homestar?

#13286 Homemade Pistol

Posted by One Man Clan on 26 November 2003 - 07:51 AM in Homemades

Wow, if this kid only knew....... ^_^

Someone here wanna back me up?

#13276 Homemade Pistol

Posted by One Man Clan on 26 November 2003 - 01:50 AM in Homemades

Sylent Blade shut the fuck up. You have been here for a little over a month and you have more posts then some of the regulars combined.

You don't know shit about shit and pull up your pants!

#13053 Homemade Pistal!

Posted by One Man Clan on 20 November 2003 - 03:59 PM in Homemades

Man I don't now how you make those guns?

Looks like PVC pipe, a pump, and a valve to me :rolleyes:

However I believe our BBQ friend here is asian. That explains his superiority. Is there anything they can't do?

#13529 Homemade Air Bazooka

Posted by One Man Clan on 01 December 2003 - 11:29 PM in Homemades

Your whole site is down BBQ. I'm sure you are aware, just let us know when it goes back up so we can view your latest creations.

#60949 Homeade Nerf Gear

Posted by One Man Clan on 02 August 2005 - 04:41 PM in Homemades

Thoughts of nerf armor = NO NERF EXPERIENCE

Seriously, though. Paintballs don't even hurt that much. I've been shot point blank by every imaginable nerf gun. They just don't hurt. Wanna deadin the pain? Don't play or wear like a sweatshirt. Jesus

NERF ALREADY!

#156686 Holy Cheese! Pulletman Is Actually Contributing!

Posted by One Man Clan on 23 May 2008 - 05:32 AM in Off Topic

This is both dangerous and stupid. Good day to you sir.

pulletman,

Your account will not be functional until Oct 28, 2035 6:31AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

#53974 Holsters Or Straps?

Posted by One Man Clan on 01 May 2005 - 05:36 PM in General Nerf

This topic is about straps and holsters, right? Never really found straps helpful, but holsters is another story. Well here's my stance. Anyone who has played with me sees that I look like a fag with 3-5 shots on me at all times. Here's the thing; while some of you can't even imagine that sight, I DO actaully know how to work them. My crossbow has its primary shot as well as a 1500 built into it (picture a grenade launcher on an M16 for the look). Besides that, I integrated the clip from the titan that holds on the scout, and it now if glued onto my xbow and works to hold on my modded NF. I also wear a thigh holster for a LnL or another NF. Here's how it all works.

I take a shot with my 1500, cause that is the one with the best distance. Chances are I will miss, so next I take aim with the crossbow itself, and I usually hit that. However, if I am at a disadvantage, I can grab the NF off my xbow, drop it, and grab my other LnL with ease and chase down an opponent or two. If I am taken out here, yes I have to go back and grab all that and reload, but the other team is so hell bent on getting me that I can usually get it all back before I clear in. I can't clear in around the mob of the other team. It works for me and I can usually get 1-3 kills per chance. Do the math, if you other teammates can pull their weight and go kill for death evenly, while I get at least one more kill than death, WE WIN.

If you understand that, that's awesome, cause I'm having a hard time myself with it. Here's the deal, it's just how I play. It's so much easier to see me do it than to explain it. It works for me, even though you would never think someone like me could pull off moves like that in a hundred years. I really lost my train of thought here, so......

Don't feed the admins

Much Love from potentially the second largest nerfer (by sheer girth) in our community

OMC - "so named cause he once ate an entire clan" That still cracks me up to this day.....

Also, while you've got your finger on the button Talio, who the fuck keeps posting all these crazy ass "war stories" with asinine titles that took over NH and NHQ's main page for the past couple days. Does Tom Clancy's retarded half brother have an account on this site or something? If I look at one more of these, I'm going postal.

#143901 Hi Nerf Fans...

Posted by One Man Clan on 04 March 2008 - 08:01 PM in Off Topic

It's happened before (lying that is). Does anyone remember Chrysophylax? He was a dickhead member here and on HQ, probably a few years back. Someone posted claiming he offed himself( yes suicide). Everyone threw a pity party. A week or so later, guess who showed up, alive and well? It's just difficult to determine the attention whores from the genuine. I don't see the reason to continue on with everyone posting about how they are praying for him, or how he feels....so I'm shutting it down.

#143389 Hi Nerf Fans...

Posted by One Man Clan on 01 March 2008 - 09:04 PM in Off Topic

Dude, I'm not trying to minimalize what happened to you, but seriously, cool it with the ellipses. It looks like everything you type will be your last words as you slowly slip into unconsciousness, if you read it literally. Just give it a rest. I may be a heartless prick on these boards, but it needs to be said.

#341826 Hey, I'm new

Posted by One Man Clan on 08 September 2014 - 05:03 PM in General Nerf

This deserves a 9999 special