How The Fuck Are You Guys?

I miss you.

7 replies to this topic

#1 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 04:56 AM

God I haven't been on this site in what feels like years. Cleaning out the garage over Thanksgiving break, I found my boxes of guns and ammo and paraphernalia and thought back fondly to my days of Nerf. I think my last war was Armageddon at Toj's house or maybe a YANO after that. How are you all? Who's still around? Kevin and Julie at least, I'm guessing, how are the kids? Spoon and Vacc? Ray? I trust the horsemen and the lawn chair mafia are still around.

I'm a freshman at UCSB now. Pretty safe to say that no one nerfs. What have I missed? Some legit new guns, I imagine. The last one I rememebr coming out was the N Strike (was that the one where the three guns attached together?)

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and that checking in has made me a bit nostalgic for my days of modding and organizing wars and hanging around this place. Good to see it's still going strong.

Keep it real.

(Oh and Groove, you actually are the father.)

Edited by neonerfer, 05 December 2006 - 04:57 AM.

"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#2 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 11:28 AM

God I haven't been on this site in what feels like years.

I vaguely remember you.

How are you all? Who's still around? Kevin and Julie at least, I'm guessing, how are the kids? Spoon and Vacc? Ray? I trust the horsemen and the lawn chair mafia are still around.

The Horsemen and LCM are still around in some force. Not what we were years ago but there is still a core of veteran New Jersey Nerfers on the East Coast as well as some strong new blood. Darkshrimp and others come to mind.

What have I missed? Some legit new guns, I imagine.

The Crossbow rerelease is slated for Dec. 11 of this year. K-Mart exclusive.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#3 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 01:21 PM

MATT! I told you that in confidence! You son of a bitch......

Anyway, I also vaguely remember neonerfer. It has been a while if I remembered correctly. I don't believe I've met you personally, but I never forget an avatar.

PS, as far as east coast nerf, there is only one name you need to know. O-M-C

The Crossbow is NOT being rereleased. Don't PM me or Talio or Groove about it.
I hate you.

#4 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:00 PM

Holy shit, it's good to see you post something for once. I believe the last time we spoke was in '03 at Armageddon? Not counting this past summer, where we drove off with Toj's phone in hand, you were on the line, and we had to toss the phone back to them in the other car at a stoplight. That was kind of cool. But I digress...

How have you been, you salty sea dog, you? How's life? How're the children? Wait...

I'm...the father? ...Was it a boy, or a girl?

Not much has changed, except your absence at Armageddons, and the cold lonely nights I spent by myself now. Longshot came out (clip fed rifle), and the Magstrike (re-worked powerclip). OMC, Kuhlschrank and myself made a documentary video of this past Armageddon and travelling out there, etc. which can be downloaded here. Other than that, everything else is pretty much the same. VACC still drinks the blood of his victims from a skull turned chalice, OMC is still devouring entire clans, I am bringing sexy back, and Spoon and Cx still keep it real. But the real question is, how are you, sir?

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#5 Lancaster

Lancaster

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:46 PM

The Crossbow is NOT being rereleased. Don't PM me or Talio or Groove about it.

:(

#6 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 04:47 PM

Well for a west-coast update, we've sorta stopped using Venado. Everything's in Glendora now. If you'd like to come to a war, there's one hapening on the 30th of this month (see Winter CAFF thread) and I know Anyaseijin (Josh) and Daniel (possibly), being people who you knew, will be there.

I never had the chance to meet/nerf with you. You stopped coming shortly before I got involved with YANO's and such, but it would be great to meet a new face.

Kevin's still running things, though he has been somewhat dormant over the last few months due to the business known as real life apparently.

Spoon's been the flake he always was, but to a certain added extent recently. Okay, so it wasn't his fault. But he hasn't changed much, if that's what you're wondering.

Ray is now living on the east coast for college, so we haven't seen him since the last armageddon. But the people you knew and nerfed with are, generally speaking, still around.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#7 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:43 PM

Holy shit, it's good to see you post something for once. I believe the last time we spoke was in '03 at Armageddon? Not counting this past summer, where we drove off with Toj's phone in hand, you were on the line, and we had to toss the phone back to them in the other car at a stoplight. That was kind of cool. But I digress...

How have you been, you salty sea dog, you? How's life? How're the children? Wait...

I'm...the father? ...Was it a boy, or a girl?

Not much has changed, except your absence at Armageddons, and the cold lonely nights I spent by myself now. Longshot came out (clip fed rifle), and the Magstrike (re-worked powerclip). OMC, Kuhlschrank and myself made a documentary video of this past Armageddon and travelling out there, etc. which can be downloaded here. Other than that, everything else is pretty much the same. VACC still drinks the blood of his victims from a skull turned chalice, OMC is still devouring entire clans, I am bringing sexy back, and Spoon and Cx still keep it real. But the real question is, how are you, sir?

-Groove

Its a man boy goat servant.

I look very foward to the crossbow not being rereleased.

I'm excited to watch that video, it didn't work until I realized you forgot the f in your link. Noob.

STEVIE: STILL PUTTING THE "F" BACK IN "NERF" AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!

Edited by neonerfer, 05 December 2006 - 06:47 PM.

"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#8 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 01:21 PM

Hey Steve, how's college life? Not too surprised to hear you ended up at a party school. /g/

It would be swell if you made it to a war sometime. Heck, I might even show up if you came to town.

Have a relaxing winter break.

PS: I love you, you bitch!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users