Alexthebeast's Content

There have been 641 items by Alexthebeast (Search limited from 23-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#10615 Web Editor

Posted by Alexthebeast on 28 September 2003 - 05:22 PM in Off Topic

I like notepad ;)

#10858 Web Editor

Posted by Alexthebeast on 02 October 2003 - 03:04 PM in Off Topic

I didn't even notice...I was looking at the cat.

#12329 Wars Near Cheviot Hills

Posted by Alexthebeast on 04 November 2003 - 04:48 PM in Nerf Wars

I think I've heard about it once or twice...

#13517 Valve Blown

Posted by Alexthebeast on 01 December 2003 - 09:06 PM in Modifications

Find the Leak, and patch it with Epoxy Putty, with plumbers goop on top.

#14405 Valkrie Homemade

Posted by Alexthebeast on 15 December 2003 - 10:52 PM in Homemades

My longest barrel was 27", and It worked like a charm.

#13601 Urak-hai Cross Bow

Posted by Alexthebeast on 02 December 2003 - 11:01 PM in General Nerf

A new LOTR Xbow came out, this one looks like the urakhai, but it is powered by actual springs. not those high density elastics It's on amazon.

#15644 Umno!

Posted by Alexthebeast on 03 January 2004 - 11:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes march is how it looks. but seeing as how you are losing interest in nerf shrew, this could just be a great oppertunity to sell guns.

#17224 Umno!

Posted by Alexthebeast on 26 January 2004 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, we are coming on and month or so left, I was wonderin what the best dat would be? Also want to know who is isnt and not sure if they're coming.

I was thinking march 20th, with march 27th as a raindate. If there i a objection, ar a date that messes with you, let me know because we want as much attendance as possible.

#15552 Umno!

Posted by Alexthebeast on 03 January 2004 - 12:23 AM in Nerf Wars

UMNO! The First Annual Uber Midwest Nerf Out!

The war will be at Firefighter's park in Troy, Michigan, some time in February or March. It will be on a Saturday, and not Feb 21st, I will be in Florida that day.

So here are the possible days:

March 6

March 13

March 20

March 27

Lets just see who can do what days, and we want two days kept open, one for a rain date.

Cantact me if there is even the slightest chance of you coming. I mean, who wouldn't want to shoot FH?

EDITAGE
So far edited to take out dates for Alex and Veggie.

People that Ca/want to/have shown interest to come:

Alexthebeast
Veggieboy3000
Trav
Black Blade
The MEM
NonPolarCovalentBond
J_cobbers

#17231 Umno!

Posted by Alexthebeast on 26 January 2004 - 10:17 PM in Nerf Wars

Sweet!
So FFfar:

MEM
Veggies, and his tagalongs
J clobber, and anyone he brings
Our tagalongs

Please list how many people you would like to bring as well

#15793 Umno!

Posted by Alexthebeast on 05 January 2004 - 06:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Poo, aight cross you off.

#17297 Umno!

Posted by Alexthebeast on 27 January 2004 - 03:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Yup, it' wil be the 20th, and 27th is a raindate as I said

#15888 Umno!

Posted by Alexthebeast on 06 January 2004 - 08:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Alrightly, il keep that in mind

#26084 Ufo's In Mexico

Posted by Alexthebeast on 13 May 2004 - 05:08 PM in Off Topic

Also a possiblity.

I watch that UNIX show on saturdays before SNL, and they are , through and through, whackos. But I myself have also thought I saw a UFO, then i did some research. Turns out it was a new kind of plane where the wings are put on backwords with rotateable engine-flies like a silent helicopter. The thing that drove me to think it was a UFO, was it Didnt have traditional blue and red lights, but the front and back of the wings' edge were lit up. Kinda crazy i went for 10 minutes.

#26227 Ufo's In Mexico

Posted by Alexthebeast on 15 May 2004 - 01:50 AM in Off Topic

That doesnt entirely go to your side either. There plenty of things we breathe in that would melt our skin if it ouched us in liquid form.

#26178 Ufo's In Mexico

Posted by Alexthebeast on 14 May 2004 - 02:16 PM in Off Topic

Thats the great thing about inrtia in space. It might take awhile to get there, but it certainly would.

HAve to be a big fucking rock to make it past the atmosphere though.

Me, i'd send one the size of texasm and kill all those whiney fuckers.

#28740 Tsunami Water Gun

Posted by Alexthebeast on 17 June 2004 - 01:57 PM in Modifications

It is a cruel world.

#10536 Trading Online

Posted by Alexthebeast on 27 September 2003 - 06:38 PM in Off Topic

The 15 was for all the shipping this poor game has made. It was lower than 15 but not by much. I'd have to look at the reciepts to give you an exact estimate. I also had to pay a charge yesterday morning when I had them re-route it. Yes I've since found sources for all the guns except the splitfire, I'd like to have one, but tommorow will come and I'll be in ok shape for a while. I'll probably just buy a 2k, and mod it into single fire pistol form untill I can find someone who has one. Basically, this has gone from me venting into a bitch fight. The boards aren't for our pissing and moaning. I appreciate your apology if it was sincere, and I will say I also apologize for not e-mailing you to tell you I had shipped it. If you have anything else to say, you might as well e-mail me.

Talio.

I have a modded SF i could trade you. PM me.

#18807 Tips For A Happy NerfHaven Experience

Posted by Alexthebeast on 11 February 2004 - 09:51 PM in Site Feedback

- Some girls are bigger than others.

::giggle::

#31135 Time To Meet The General

Posted by Alexthebeast on 14 July 2004 - 12:14 AM in Modifications

Nice paintjob man, I love it, even though I live the furthest from the south up here in Michiganland.

Accord, why the heck would you personally have a reason to find the confederate flag offensive? I think people need to not be pansies and stop being offended by every little thing.

When a guy that wears spandex and plays with other guys call your a panzy, that's pretty insulting, no?

#10646 This Forum

Posted by Alexthebeast on 28 September 2003 - 08:26 PM in Site Feedback

invision board forums?

#32408 They're Here.

Posted by Alexthebeast on 27 July 2004 - 08:00 AM in General Nerf

Am I the only one that paints a gloss enamel on my darts? It works great. And I don't have to order it online.

#16901 There Is Nothing Good About Bbbs Or Crossbows

Posted by Alexthebeast on 22 January 2004 - 09:47 PM in General Nerf

none of the fucking darts evar hit me.

Nevar Evar?

#13922 The Original Mod.

Posted by Alexthebeast on 08 December 2003 - 07:03 PM in Modifications

Okay. I'm going to sound like a real critic here, but... no.

Good Thangs:
Fast Shot... maybe
Looks Horrendous (fear factor)

Not-So-Good Thangs:
You need to replace the rubberband each time you shoot
You only have 10 shots, as it is impossibly to get the barrel to both the inner and outer ring
Bad seal
Looks Horrendous
NO

-Coop

To the not-so-good things:

The rubber band was only temporary as I took the pic, it now has 4 extention springs that rest in the hollow space inside the turret

I actually have 20. The brass is taped to FBR, so can just squish the pipe down to get to the inner ring of barrels.

As I said, I am working on the bad seal, and one trip to the h-ware store sould fix that.

As for the look, I will be painting it soon, and It will look quite a bit like a sawed-off tommy gun, hopefully

#13912 The Original Mod.

Posted by Alexthebeast on 08 December 2003 - 05:41 PM in Modifications

Dude, 20 40ft shots, and it's a cocking gun. Hel, as soon as I get the seal fixed up, it will probably get around 65-70ft.

#13932 The Original Mod.

Posted by Alexthebeast on 08 December 2003 - 09:46 PM in Modifications

Mine seems to be working fine.

#13916 The Original Mod.

Posted by Alexthebeast on 08 December 2003 - 06:02 PM in Modifications

Yes, normally. But I replaced the spring with a first-shot spring (very strong), before, with a basic brass mod, it got very close to 100'

#14015 The Original Mod.

Posted by Alexthebeast on 10 December 2003 - 06:12 PM in Modifications

The seal will be made with the magic of o-rings.

#13958 The Original Mod.

Posted by Alexthebeast on 09 December 2003 - 07:27 PM in Modifications

I actually have 20.  The brass is taped to FBR, so can just squish the pipe down to get to the inner ring of barrels.

so basically, you shoot, you rotate, you push the barrel down so it gets to the inner ring, then you cock it with some sort of third hand, and then you shoot, and then you rotate, and then you un-squish, and then you cock it with that third hand again. how exactly do you use that gun with two hands?

it appears to me that you've taken a spring powered pistol, and turned it into a really small 20 shot contraption. now, with one hand used to hold the gun and aim it, and another hand that has to rotate, then cock, then squish the turret to make the seal properly, i can't imagine that it can be very useful in a war. besides, twenty 40' shots (with an inconsistent and slow ROF depending on how fast you can rotate, cock, squish, aim...) doesn't sound that great. it also appears to not be that strong structurally, meaning you get to deal with it breaking about once or twice every war. what it looks like to me is this: you took two decent guns, and tried to put their good qualities together in a way which made the outcome worse (and uglier) than either was originally...a great success!

The squish only has to be done 2 times for all 20 shots. When you squish, it kindof "snaps" into place due to ridges it the plastic on the gun it get caught on from where I cut the trigger gaurd. It's really something that's hard to put in workds, but with how i have it, I can empty the thing in 15 seconds. I like it, and as soon as I fix the seal, It should be great.

#13910 The Original Mod.

Posted by Alexthebeast on 08 December 2003 - 05:24 PM in Modifications

This is my original TTG mod. I cut out all the excess area around the ammo holders, and right where the plunger meets the barrel. I then sanded down and taped up the holes. Then I added a peice of 1/4 brass strapped to the bottom of the gun. I then slid a rf20 turret over it. I just rotate the turret after every shot and I have a 20- shot gun! The seal isn't all that great right now, so I'm going to work on that a bit. Because of the not-so great seal, range is only 45 feet.

Pics!

one two

buckle my shoe

Sorry for the long load, but the are straight from my POS camera, and huge.

EDIT: links not working, Copy and paste the locations.

#31509 The Michael Moore Movie

Posted by Alexthebeast on 16 July 2004 - 10:47 PM in Off Topic

Or of course a revenge thing because Sadaam Tried to kill his Daddy.

#14147 Tech Target Pistol = Love

Posted by Alexthebeast on 11 December 2003 - 08:56 PM in Modifications

Instead of all the parts on the end of the plunger being snap-on, they are held on with a screw. Simple as that.

#18906 Switch To Linux, The End Is At Hand.

Posted by Alexthebeast on 12 February 2004 - 10:53 PM in Off Topic

For all of you saying you hate MS and that this is for the better, listen to this: MS is the proprietory OS for MANY companies. this would shut down a good deal of the internet and it's functions for while, home computors, business, cop cars, onstar, satillites (wich would utterly fall with a month without NASA control)....coplete utter chaos, and you sayit's for the better?

Bullshit.

#28785 Sweetest Airsoft Gun

Posted by Alexthebeast on 18 June 2004 - 12:44 AM in Off Topic

Heh, i'm fine with a GBB m11 and a HBII, as always.

#18294 Swat Homemade

Posted by Alexthebeast on 05 February 2004 - 08:31 PM in Homemades

Like with lenses! The cooler sort....

I've been thinking about putting a range finder on a gun.

#18036 Supermaxx Air System Line

Posted by Alexthebeast on 03 February 2004 - 03:56 PM in General Nerf

So the Larami 2000 is an old SM5k, with a different paint job. Interesting, I wonder if it performs just as well as a SM5K? That would be cool if someone had one though, it would probably be worth alot.

Tailo won the auction that pic was off of.

I have 2 SMLE 1000

#15407 Super Bowl Predictions

Posted by Alexthebeast on 01 January 2004 - 01:13 PM in Off Topic

Here is what I know wont happen...

Lions vs Panthers

Lions win

#15433 Super Bowl Predictions

Posted by Alexthebeast on 01 January 2004 - 05:31 PM in Off Topic

Yes, but they can't be that good. I mean, The Lions beat the on Thanksgiving. Yes, the Lions.

#34099 Sunday Foxtrot

Posted by Alexthebeast on 16 August 2004 - 01:46 PM in General Nerf

He might have thought "Oh, god, on this bomb, the wires arent even color coded! shit!"

#26080 Ss1 And Sm1500 Integration

Posted by Alexthebeast on 13 May 2004 - 04:56 PM in Modifications

So cutting the pump tube and using a 750 pump like I said wworked well?