Prince Valor's Content

There have been 167 items by Prince Valor (Search limited from 06-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#264776 Need Help On Longshot Trigger

Posted by Prince Valor on 09 February 2010 - 01:07 AM in Modifications

If the brass or aluminum doesn't work, i reinforced mine with some epoxy putty and than sanded it down so it was flush with the sides of the trigger.

#282879 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 11 August 2010 - 09:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Only a couple of days left until the 14th. Is there any one that wants to actually Nerf on Saturday other than me?

#282250 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 05 August 2010 - 09:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I am not trying to steal attendance from other wars. I just know some people will not be going to these wars due to distance or the fact that certain people might show up. If anything we can do wars on a Sundays because those are normally clear of wars other than those in PA.

#282114 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 04 August 2010 - 03:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Dates: August 14th and September 4th
Address: 499 E Weisheimer Rd. Columbus, OH 43214
Start at 10am

Rules:
~Anyone under the age of 18 will be wearing eye protection at all times during play. Anyone under the age of 16 will be required to have an adult present (I will allow an Adult to monitor several players) I am also an adult and will happily monitor a few during play. Anyone under the age of 13 will not be permitted to play without their parent or legal guardian present on the playing field during the entire event.
~NO HOMEMADE AIR GUNS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
~You can bring your HAMPS as long as we split you equally between the teams.
~Don't be a douchebag. If the strength of the weapon is considered to be excessive we reserve the right to "spot ban" it.
~No singled ,plugged Titans, plugged BBBB, or any type of Pango, Jobar, and Cobra . Titans are allowed if they have more than 3 barrels(shotgunned)
~No tack darts (A.K.A-deathdarts)**
~No darts heavier than a nerf ball.Stefans must have a rubber, glue, cloth, or foam cover.
~All darts and guns will be inspected thoroughly, no jutting out spikes on guns---use your head guys, and remember that these are toys--lets keep it that way!
~The only shields that will be permitted are Manta Rays.
~Barrel Tapping is allowed however, your gun MUST be locked and loaded to tap--A tap from 5 feet away is nicer than being shot, wink...wink.
~Do NOT bring anything painted all black. We REALLY don't want the cops called for someones stupidity!

Game Types:
Wingman
CTF
HvZ
DTC
Center Flag Push/Pull
Blob
King of the Hill
Assault

Rules for sword blocking:
~Sword blocking is only allowed in 3:15 and assault type matches. Zombies cannot sword bock.
~No sword blocking in pistol type matches.
~No sword blocking in N:SL
~The sword must be in hand at time of block. If sword is shot while in it's sheath than it is a hit.
~Axes are not allowed to block.
~Titan missiles are not able to be blocked by anything.

14th
Definites:
Prince Valor+1-2

Maybes:
chop
Dez

4th
Definites:
Prince Valor+1-2

Maybes:
chop
Dez

#284050 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 August 2010 - 08:18 PM in Nerf Wars

::bump::
Little over a week left until this, try to let me know if your going to make it or not.

#341118 Nerf Mafia's Last war

Posted by Prince Valor on 09 August 2014 - 03:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Must be a typo...but none the less sounds like a fun time. Hopefully I can get the day off and make the trip down for this one.

#276387 Cincinnati Nerf War At Lazer Kraze, June 11th.

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 May 2010 - 11:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm in +2

#323650 War of Roses! (OH)

Posted by Prince Valor on 16 November 2012 - 07:16 PM in Nerf Wars

I really wish you guys would stop moving the date of these...especially with such short notice. Just because the host thinks it is to cold(pussy) or is sick doesn't mean we have to cancel or postpone a war.

I'm most likely not going to be able to make it to this one because of work and the holiday season.

#323299 War of Roses! (OH)

Posted by Prince Valor on 04 November 2012 - 01:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Count me as a maybe. If I do come I will bring the balls for carpe.

#289085 Ohio Winter Break War

Posted by Prince Valor on 27 November 2010 - 01:31 PM in Nerf Wars

The 11th is best for me.

Am I the only one who doesn't like this park though? It would be sweet if we were all the size Lynx and used stock guns or darts, but I find it too tight to navigate easily, and too small for primaries. The fort aspect just encourages headshots, too.

No you are not, I hate this "fort" it is way to small for most of us. I know at the last war here i had to hit my head at least 30 times and i couldn't fit through most of the doorways.

#322445 Columbus War 4.5

Posted by Prince Valor on 11 October 2012 - 02:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I plan on being at this...however I do not get off work til 1pm so I will be a little late(lol). I will be bringing lots of stuff for sale as usual.

Edit: in request for Carpe I will try to put the balls in the car with all my stuff before work.

#341592 SPINMASTER O9K (stryfe)

Posted by Prince Valor on 27 August 2014 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

This thing is badass, personally can vouch for its spray and pray capabilities. Can't wait for next monster to come from the Badwrench labs....super briefcase maybe.

#288681 It's A War 3 (foam Ninja Doesn't Do It Right)

Posted by Prince Valor on 21 November 2010 - 02:23 AM in Nerf Wars

Pros:
mini marshmallows through cardboard
got gas money
nice trades

Cons:
low attendance
Paul being late

#288555 It's A War 3 (foam Ninja Doesn't Do It Right)

Posted by Prince Valor on 18 November 2010 - 10:54 AM in Nerf Wars

I got over 400 darts made for 2 people hopefully that will be enough.

@Ninja-How can he steal the nae of war that your aren't having, that just doesn't make sense.

#301523 Columbus Area War/Mod Party

Posted by Prince Valor on 14 July 2011 - 11:51 AM in Nerf Wars

Since it looks like you are going to have a small, if any attendance why don't you move this to the 30th that way it gives at least some . I know that there is a cincinnati war on the 23rd at either dunham or rapid run.

#301367 Columbus Area War/Mod Party

Posted by Prince Valor on 11 July 2011 - 06:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Don't think I will be making it to this, but I don't think you will be able to play at pickerington ponds because it is a nature preserve.

#302386 Columbus Area War/Mod Party

Posted by Prince Valor on 27 July 2011 - 02:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Was able to convince 3 more people to come with so we will at least have some attendance.

#301969 Columbus Area War/Mod Party

Posted by Prince Valor on 21 July 2011 - 03:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Looks like I am definitely going to be there for this one and hopefully I will have a guest or two.

#287673 Haunted C.o.w.

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 October 2010 - 09:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Can't wait for this in the morning I should be there early first round starts at 10.

#286972 Haunted C.o.w.

Posted by Prince Valor on 14 October 2010 - 10:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Can't wait to see all of you there, only a couples more weeks left.

#284842 Haunted C.o.w.

Posted by Prince Valor on 05 September 2010 - 12:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Haunted C.O.W.
Costumes Optional!

Central Ohio War
Date: 10-30-10
Location: Whetstone Park of Roses (at the fork go left, we will be off in the picnic area.)
Time: 9:30am

Rules:
~Anyone under the age of 18 will be wearing eye protection at all times during play. Anyone under the age of 16 will be required to have an adult present (I will allow an Adult to monitor several players) I am also an adult and will happily monitor a few during play. Anyone under the age of 13 will not be permitted to play without their parent or legal guardian present on the playing field during the entire event.
~You can bring your HAMPS as long as we split you equally between the teams.
~Don't be a douchebag. If the strength of the weapon is considered to be excessive we reserve the right to "spot ban" it.
~No singled ,plugged Titans, plugged BBBB, or any type of Pango, Jobar, and Cobra . Titans are allowed if they have more than 3 barrels(shotgunned)
~No darts heavier than a nerf ball.Stefans must have a rubber, glue, cloth, or foam cover.
~All darts and guns will be inspected thoroughly, no jutting out spikes on guns---use your head guys, and remember that these are toys--lets keep it that way!
~Barrel Tapping is allowed however, your gun MUST be locked and loaded to tap--A tap from 5 feet away is nicer than being shot, wink...wink.
~Do NOT bring anything painted all black. We REALLY don't want the cops called for someones stupidity!

~Sword blocking is only allowed in 3:15 and assault type matches. Zombies cannot sword bock.
~No sword blocking in N:SL
~The sword must be in hand at time of block. If sword is shot while in it's sheath than it is a hit.

Game Types:
Wingman
CTF
HvZ
DTC
Center Flag Push/Pull
Blob
King of the Hill
Assault
Carpe Testicullum
PowerBall
3:15

Definites:
PrinceValor+1-2
Tacti_Cool+1-2
Coop
rosenstyle+1

Maybes:
Twitch
chop
Foam Ninja
smilynerfkid
Broken_SVT+1-2
Sodizzle3113
3113isme
Hipponater+1-2

#283406 It's A War . . .

Posted by Prince Valor on 18 August 2010 - 08:39 AM in Nerf Wars

I should be showing up early to this one like normal and I will be bringing a lot of stuff for sale/trade.

Sale/Trade List:
Nerf Arrowstorm
SM3K Blue
Longshot
2 Magstrikes 3 Mag Clips
Big Salvo
...and a few other random blasters

Let me know if you are interested in anything.

#282390 It's A War . . .

Posted by Prince Valor on 07 August 2010 - 11:09 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok I need some fast response on this. PM inbound on everyone that posted. OneWingedAngel aka Stuper Bunny aka Mike, want to know if the war can be moved one final time. It will be his last war of the season due too school. He is asking for the 14th, I know it's now really short notice (next week), but c'mon guys it's his last war for a while.

Please stop changing the date of your war around, if Mike wants to war next week than he can come to Columbus.
We will be having a war on the 14th of this month and the 4th of September.

#288516 It's A War 3

Posted by Prince Valor on 17 November 2010 - 01:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Can't wait finally got the go ahead from my girl that we can go.
See you all on Saturday

#299238 Columbus War 3.2

Posted by Prince Valor on 03 June 2011 - 06:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Coop I have a raider and other things that I'm looking to trade for some decent slugs that fit cpvc

#298373 Columbus War 3.2

Posted by Prince Valor on 21 May 2011 - 07:50 PM in Nerf Wars

No I have like 700' of foam left, I have no felt dots or weights.

#298337 Columbus War 3.2

Posted by Prince Valor on 20 May 2011 - 07:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Don't think I well have darts in time for this one, if some one would lend me some for the day that would be great. I still might make it out even if I have to use stock pieces of crap darts.

#285201 Mafia/ Shrub B-day War

Posted by Prince Valor on 09 September 2010 - 09:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Mafia....Shrub.... I hate you....so count me+1 in on this one.

#333564 Bowling Green War! (OH) #2

Posted by Prince Valor on 30 August 2013 - 04:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Hopefully i can make it to this, i really need t nerf an shoot me kids.
If i come i will have a bunch of stuff for sale(not trade need to be rid of some of it) as always.

#281206 Lazer Kraze, Cincinnati, Ohio.

Posted by Prince Valor on 25 July 2010 - 09:25 AM in Nerf Wars

My bag is packed and ready, if anyone wants to buy something please let me know so I can pack it. I can't wait for this, it is so going to be worth the drive down with Coop and Lynx.

#281002 Lazer Kraze, Cincinnati, Ohio.

Posted by Prince Valor on 22 July 2010 - 09:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I can't wait for this. I will be hitching a ride down with Coop, just hope I can get a blaster operational by Sunday.

#281258 Lazer Kraze, Cincinnati, Ohio.

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 July 2010 - 02:24 AM in Nerf Wars

Once again this was an awesome war! Can't wait for the next one!

pros:
20 people showed, so there was plenty of room to work your way across the floor without bumping into some one ever 2 steps.
Played quite a few rounds for only having a 3hours and 15min (due to people showing up late)
I got Reaper's Depoly and Raider drum (with his awesome classic "I don't give a shit" pink paint job) for a AR removed 3B spring LS

Cons:
People showing up late.
The price was a little bit higher because 40 people didn't show, still only $8 though.
Had a problem with people calling hits that were no where even close to the person they shot at.

#281439 Columbus War 2.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 27 July 2010 - 11:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I hope a few more people show up like some Cinci people, that way it is not just 8 people.

#281480 Columbus War 2.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 28 July 2010 - 10:42 AM in Nerf Wars

Nice to see that you wanted to come back up here Sooth. I am almost ready for this I just need to finish up making this last 100' of foam into darts.

#278461 Columbus War 2.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 24 June 2010 - 02:25 PM in Nerf Wars

I will definitely be there and the usual +1.

#274981 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 16 May 2010 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm planning on coming, but put me down as a "maybe" for now. I won't know for sure until the weekend before.

Stuff to hide behind... would that include old camping tents?

Old tents would work perfect as long as you don't mind if there is damage after the war.

#274929 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 16 May 2010 - 01:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image
Time: Show up at 9:30 start at 10:00AM, lunch break at 12:00-1:00, and we end we are tired.

Date: 6-12-2010

Posted Image

Rules:
~You can bring your HAMPS as long you limit hopper length to no more than 18" and we split you equally between the teams.
~No singled ,plugged Titans or plugged BBBB. Titans are allowed if they have more than 3 barrels(shotgunned)

New game debut NERF: Super Ligera
rules:
~You may only remove components from stock blasters, nothing may be added.
~Only stock ammunition designed for that gun, or it's equivalent may be used.
~Any components which were designed by Hasbro to be interchangeable may be used. i.e clips and barrel attachments.

Definite:
Prince Valor+1
Twitch
Coop
Lynx

Maybe:
TheAbused
Envythemagicaltwig
Hipponator+few others
mobe

#277054 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 07 June 2010 - 02:04 PM in Nerf Wars

I need to get a tally of how many people are bringing mobstacles, tents, boxes, and other things for barriers. I will have 5-6 various things that we can use but we will need more. Remember that this is a field there is nothing really to hide behind.

#277737 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 14 June 2010 - 04:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Dart sweeping results 2days after the war:
PrinceValor's darts: <5
Twitch's darts: <10
Lynx's darts: <5
Shrub darts:<10
Nick's darts:>30
Coop Darts: >30

I will have every ones extra darts at Competent Supervision Required.

#276541 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 31 May 2010 - 10:08 PM in Nerf Wars

:bump:
Only 2 weeks left til this. Anyone coming to this should also come to Twitch's Lazer Kraze War. This will be a great full Saturday of Nerfing, can't wait to see everyone there.

Edit
For Hippo in post below: You can bring your HAMPS as long you limit hopper length to no more than 18" and we split you equally between the teams.

We will only be doing a few of the "NERF: Super Ligera" style game play and I have plenty of stock guns to loan out for people to use.