Carter Parks, Bowling Green, OH
I'll get to work on a map and have that up soonish.
- No participants under the age of 13.
- Eye protection is mandatory for participants under the age of 18.
- Air blasters that originally fire a projectile larger than a mega dart must have their over pressure valves unmodified.
- Do not use any blasters painted all black. If you have a dark blaster, please avoid wearing camouflage clothing or too much tacti-cool gear.
- Blasters will only be banned due to safety/power issues, not because it dominates.
- Host will have final say on all blaster bans.
- The Hosts will not watch over any younger participants for their parents , nor will we be responsible for anything that they do.
Most forms of darts are acceptable, including domes, slugs, amiors, and stock darts. Just nothing too heavy, or dangerous.
Felt pad darts:
- Weights are limited to ¼” slingshot weights or lighter. This means ¼” slingshot weights are allowed under a felt pad.
- Felt pads must be approximately the same width as McMaster felt pads. This is only super important is you’re using heavy, hard weights. We don’t want a thin pad over a metal slingshot weight.
- If you kiss the felt to a flame to prevent fraying, please limit the amount you burn off in order to keep it soft.
Hot Glue Domes:
- Weights are limited to two (2) copper BB’s or lighter. I can’t accurately weigh these, so just don’t be a bitch and use super heavy weights with hot glue domes.
- ¼” slingshot weights with hot glue tips are BANNED.
- Hot glue must fully cover the weight - you cannot have exposed metal.
- You may not use washers in conjunction with hot glue. This causes exposed metal.
- Defend the Core (DtC)
- Freeze Tag
- Multi-team 3:15
- ck32 + 2-4?
- Duke Wintermaul +2
- Sodizzle3113 +1-3
- Primce Valor
- LInkMT +1
Edited by ck32, 30 August 2013 - 09:51 AM.