Possemhunter's Content

There have been 110 items by Possemhunter (Search limited from 13-February 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#236151 If You Mod A Tek 10

Posted by Possemhunter on 14 June 2009 - 07:20 AM in Modifications

That had to be alot of money in brass!

#245830 Magstrike As-10 Clip And Pump Mod

Posted by Possemhunter on 06 August 2009 - 05:18 PM in Modifications

How sturdy is it? I like the idea of just moving the pump so you can have an uber mag l.oaded

#234610 Friction For 1/2" Petg + Streamline Darts

Posted by Possemhunter on 06 June 2009 - 10:44 AM in General Nerf

I would reccomend using something other than streamlines. They have absolutely no accuracy. Use some ctds. They are also come out to be cheaper per dart than those ten packs.

#250878 Extreme Wars

Posted by Possemhunter on 19 September 2009 - 05:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I don't understand why powerful weaponry isn't allowed at nerfing events. It's just foam, not like paintballs(I know some of you play) that make you bleed. I mean, i'm finishing up a Breeched-BikePump-Titan-Longshot loser rifle with an unde barrel cluster titan missile mortar configuration, only to find out that it's not allowed? I also have plans for air burst rounds and nerf howitzers, and I can't even use them.

Well, seeing as you west coast nerfers only play with barely over-stock weapons, I'd like to know if there are enough nerfers in the Kingston, New York area to really kick it up a notch.
Also, a winter battle might be interesting.

So, state if you would be able to go to a higher level competion in the area, or is it a lost dream?

Hehe. Loser rifle. That's funny.

Nerf is about having fun and getting that rush of adrenaline when your dodging and shooting. You can't really have either of those when you are shooting from over 100 feet away. Also, you can't hit anyone at that range so you have to be closer. Getting closer with a high power gun means injuries.

#232881 Salvaged Longshot

Posted by Possemhunter on 27 May 2009 - 06:08 PM in Modifications

May I ask why he was running over it? that must have been a heavy bike!

#245659 Nerf Arrowstorms

Posted by Possemhunter on 05 August 2009 - 06:43 PM in General Nerf

I don't know for sure but I have an arrowstorm with the cut out notches.

#225099 Titan Trigger Fix

Posted by Possemhunter on 22 April 2009 - 06:37 PM in Modifications

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/latomatinamtlaurel/photos/BillyNerftitan%20002.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/latomatinamtlaurel/photos/BillyNerftitan%20004.jpg[/img]

Thanks! I aprreciate it!

#225227 Titan Trigger Fix

Posted by Possemhunter on 23 April 2009 - 06:27 AM in Modifications

Thanks for answering the questions C. slug. I never thought of reducing the trigger pull. That's a good idea.

#228622 How To Make Nerf Claymore

Posted by Possemhunter on 06 May 2009 - 06:00 PM in Homemades

That's a good idea. Very simple. I like it. One thing I would do is tie a string from the back of the tube to the spring so that the spring does not launch out. This would be safer and it would make it easier to reset the thing. My other idea is to use something as wadding so that you could fill the tube up with shortie stefans. That would gauruntee a hit.

#235508 What Screwdrivers Do You Use?

Posted by Possemhunter on 10 June 2009 - 07:38 PM in Off Topic

I use these Screwdrivers

Thse are amazingly comfortable have a decent grip and are narrow enough

#225092 Titan Trigger Fix

Posted by Possemhunter on 22 April 2009 - 06:15 PM in Modifications

Hello Nerfhaven! This is my first post so I thought I'd contribute something useful.
I have two titans. When the trigger on one of them broke I was annoyed. That little orange piece that fits over the release rod popped off. I diddn't want to use epoxy and gunk everything up and hot glue didn't work so I came up with this. It's a wheel collar on the rod to keep the orange piece in place.

The link to the picture is below.
[img]
http://www.freewebs.com/latomatinamtlaurel...hotoid=33885360[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/latomatinamtlaurel/photos/BillyNerftitan%20002.jpg[/img]

Yes that is my website about tomatos that the picture is on. Sorry I can't figure out how to post pictures. I searched and it didn't help. I'd appriciate advice.

Before I put the collar on, I used a file to make a flat surface on the rod.
This helps give the collar a better grip.

This last thing isn't special but I also dremmeled ou the air restrictors on the front barrel of the titan so I can fire other things and drop in a barrel of choice.

I'm very sorry about the mess up with the pictures. I

#252131 The New Pics Of The Thompson

Posted by Possemhunter on 29 September 2009 - 07:41 PM in Homemades

Is that a dress or a bed sheet ? Nice hat though.

Real comments now. So how does it work again? The air bladder fires one shot every time you press the trigger button thing, but you have to load a dart for every shot. Ranges?

Edit: Just read the original post again on how it works. Good idea. What are the ranges!

#251966 Massive Nurf Warz (75+ People)

Posted by Possemhunter on 28 September 2009 - 12:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm curious what "no metal part" mods means. No brass barrels? remove the screws? What do you mean?

#246754 Paintball Barrel Inserts

Posted by Possemhunter on 12 August 2009 - 04:43 PM in Modifications

I think that the paintball gun would be overpowered to use in a war and wouldn't you have to manually reload every shot? Why not just use paintballs? Correct me if I'm wrong though

#247329 Adhesives

Posted by Possemhunter on 17 August 2009 - 07:26 AM in General Nerf

I use epoxy and it still holds on every one of my guns. Before you epoxy, sand the brass with very high grit sandpaper and clean it with alchohol

#242305 I Will Take Contracts [ Selected Mods ]

Posted by Possemhunter on 16 July 2009 - 06:38 PM in General Nerf

"Just send us the gun and the money" What? So you can rob someone of two things at once. Even if you had no intention of doing that (At least I hope not) I don't think anyone will trust you. Post some pictures of your previous work and what you know you can do. Are you better at cosmetic work or internal work. Also taking breeches out of your list doesn't leave much to do that someone else can't do themselves.

#232879 How Do You Put A Picture On A Post

Posted by Possemhunter on 27 May 2009 - 06:04 PM in Off Topic

I take some pity on you. I had the same problem. When you have the code in for the picture in your post and you click post, it will show up with the picture.

Hope it helped assuming you know the rest and were just confued because the pic ddn't show up immediatley

edit- you didn't know where to put the url? Now that's a laughing matter!

#271946 Rel Gun Look Alike?

Posted by Possemhunter on 11 April 2010 - 06:52 PM in General Nerf

If your into milsim and want realistic play weaponry, then nerf is not for you. If nerf is not for then you probably shouldn't be on this forum. Therefore by the transitive property of geometry, you probably shouldn't be on this forum. How can someone even begin to compare a real rifle to a nerf gun that shoots 15 feet stock. Nerf needs to stop focusing on realistic looking guns and start making ones that function well again. But eh, nerf will sell whatever makes the most money.

#253700 Raider Rapid Fire Cs-35

Posted by Possemhunter on 16 October 2009 - 08:21 PM in Modifications

If you mean the raider then the the internals are basically the same as the recon's so just look that up.

#251615 Nf/mav Probs

Posted by Possemhunter on 25 September 2009 - 04:38 PM in Modifications

Why not just make a nitemaverick? There are write ups and everything.

#274448 Wax + Molten Bronze = Huge Fire

Posted by Possemhunter on 10 May 2010 - 02:54 PM in Off Topic

That video is odd. Why would they waste the wax? It is used to make molds for casting the bronze and its not cheap. I do a bit of metal casting in my backyard frequently. Are there any other metal casters on this forum?

I have some pictures of what I do on my website
La tomatina mt laurel

Yes the site has a lot of randomness, just go to the casting section.

#253858 Questions About Making A Rscb Clip

Posted by Possemhunter on 18 October 2009 - 05:56 PM in Modifications

If you are going to a store to buy the brass, or any barrel material, I always bring a few darts to test their fit. 9/16 or 17/32 should work. I personally made an angel breech with 9/16, but found a different supply of foam and put a piece of 17/32 down the org. barrel to get a tighter fit.

#233618 Bow N' Arrow Write Up

Posted by Possemhunter on 31 May 2009 - 04:27 PM in Modifications

Good job. The minimization was definitely a good idea. Could be good for long range shots at the other team since it probably doesn't have the best RoF. When was the bow'n arrow released by nerf. I know it's old.

#295398 Help! I Need Help Puting My Raider Back Together

Posted by Possemhunter on 05 March 2011 - 04:11 PM in Modifications

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How long do you expect to live on these forums?

Oh and try THE NERFHAVEN INTERNALS DIRECTORY

#234591 Dtb Broken Plunger

Posted by Possemhunter on 06 June 2009 - 08:00 AM in General Nerf

Plunger feinforcement

#245439 Nerf Raider Cs-35 Ar Removal

Posted by Possemhunter on 04 August 2009 - 12:19 PM in Modifications

I would love to see some internal pictures of the raider.

#241458 New Type Of Speed Coupler

Posted by Possemhunter on 11 July 2009 - 03:18 PM in Homemades

I see that it would work well, it's just that there is a lot more dead space now and what makes it better than just using a coupler and several lengths of cpvc for barrels?

#319075 Pipe Coping

Posted by Possemhunter on 24 July 2012 - 07:16 AM in Homemades

I like that. I do some welding so this will be very useful. Thanks for posting.

#298417 Hey guys!

Posted by Possemhunter on 22 May 2011 - 07:39 PM in General Nerf

Hey everyone! I haven't been on in a while, so just dropping by. The new site sure looks spiffy! Great job to whomever designed it. I applaud you good sirs!

Possum

#250881 Wings Of Freedom Tour

Posted by Possemhunter on 19 September 2009 - 05:30 PM in Off Topic

I would love to see the ball turrets fire nerf darts. Those pictues are so cool!