Photo

Extreme Wars

Artillery, rockets, singled titans. Go crazy.

7 replies to this topic

#1 Monolith

Monolith

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:06 PM

I don't understand why powerful weaponry isn't allowed at nerfing events. It's just foam, not like paintballs(I know some of you play) that make you bleed. I mean, i'm finishing up a Breeched-BikePump-Titan-Longshot loser rifle with an unde barrel cluster titan missile mortar configuration, only to find out that it's not allowed? I also have plans for air burst rounds and nerf howitzers, and I can't even use them.

Well, seeing as you west coast nerfers only play with barely over-stock weapons, I'd like to know if there are enough nerfers in the Kingston, New York area to really kick it up a notch.
Also, a winter battle might be interesting.

So, state if you would be able to go to a higher level competion in the area, or is it a lost dream?
Don't be shocked by the tone of my voice.
It's because of my weapon, My Weapon Of Choice.
It only seems such a serious tone,
When my darts leave bruises
that hurt to the bone.
As bright orange death whistles through the air,
you understand that Monolith leaves trails of dispair.

#2 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

I don't understand why powerful weaponry isn't allowed at nerfing events. It's just foam, not like paintballs(I know some of you play) that make you bleed.

'Cause it's kinda lame taking shots at each other from 150ft away where no one actually wants to shoot 'cause they know if they do it will take them forever to reload.
EXTREME!!!!!!
QUOTE(Gamefreak @ Sep 29 2008, 07:03 PM) View Post

Since you're too young to get a hotel, you should look around, maybe check some aim chatrooms.
Theres alot of really friendly, nice people out there, that'd be more than willing to accomodate a young boy.

#3 SaucyGanzalez

SaucyGanzalez

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:17 PM

(1) Way too many people go without eye protection for this to ever happen.
(2) like apple said its just no fun shooting each other from 150ft away.
(3) it's Nerf, if you want to use a singled titan play paintball.
"Fuck it, ill use a hacksaw" ~ SaucyGanzalez

"Makin darts, eaten'....What ever this is" ~ UberKuhlMan

#4 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:19 PM

This is nerf. If you want to take a shot from 200 ft away, play Airsoft.
If you want a fast paced, fun, and wholesome game, then use nerf. We play in mostly areas that are close ranged, and we usually take shots at about 40-50 ft away. Shoot, run like hell. Not pussy out and wait at a distance where no one can get to you.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#5 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:22 PM

Well, seeing as you west coast nerfers only play with barely over-stock weapons

Excuse me sir, but you are greatly mistaken and have obviously never been to a west coast war. Either that or trying to start a flame war, which most definitely wont happen.

trans as shit because fuck you

#6 Possemhunter

Possemhunter

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:24 PM

I don't understand why powerful weaponry isn't allowed at nerfing events. It's just foam, not like paintballs(I know some of you play) that make you bleed. I mean, i'm finishing up a Breeched-BikePump-Titan-Longshot loser rifle with an unde barrel cluster titan missile mortar configuration, only to find out that it's not allowed? I also have plans for air burst rounds and nerf howitzers, and I can't even use them.

Well, seeing as you west coast nerfers only play with barely over-stock weapons, I'd like to know if there are enough nerfers in the Kingston, New York area to really kick it up a notch.
Also, a winter battle might be interesting.

So, state if you would be able to go to a higher level competion in the area, or is it a lost dream?

Hehe. Loser rifle. That's funny.

Nerf is about having fun and getting that rush of adrenaline when your dodging and shooting. You can't really have either of those when you are shooting from over 100 feet away. Also, you can't hit anyone at that range so you have to be closer. Getting closer with a high power gun means injuries.

#7 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:00 PM

Nerf is about having fun and getting that rush of adrenaline when your dodging and shooting. You can't really have either of those when you are shooting from over 100 feet away.

Yes, you can. It seems that a lot of nerfers seem to think that nerfing is the only "shooting" sport that is any fun. Its not necesarrily better than paintball or airsoft, its just different. One of the biggest reasons I like nerfing is that you can do it almost anywhere. Try airsofting or paintballing in a public park and see how fast the cops get called.

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:35 PM

No, you don't get to host a war on this site with that kind of talk.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users