Foamfoot's Content

There have been 406 items by Foamfoot (Search limited from 13-February 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#268243 Hitler Finds Out About The Nerf Longstrike And Deploy

Posted by Foamfoot on 06 March 2010 - 01:36 PM in Off Topic

That was great. Consider that I'm usually the prick that dislikes things that other people do like (read:emo).

Mad props.

#204240 Hi People!

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 January 2009 - 08:19 PM in Modifications

My witty comment was for not...

#204246 Hi People!

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 January 2009 - 08:30 PM in Modifications

Whoever's running the program couldn't so much be testing it... they had to wait two months for validation. Spam attack time?

#189885 Hey Guys! Quick Question

Posted by Foamfoot on 15 November 2008 - 09:01 PM in General Nerf

While we have a topic like this up, me and a few others were wondering. We have handmade manta shells, can we use them in a war like a manta ray shell?

#206006 Help With A Ls!

Posted by Foamfoot on 24 January 2009 - 05:26 PM in General Nerf

Just slide the bullet/dart down the barrel and then cock it, it'll suck the bullet/dart into the chamber and it'll be ready to fire.

Wow... there are so many reasons why that would not work.

You could cut a big part of the top off and have easier access to the barrel, but that would involve destroying a good part of your LS.

#192288 Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by Foamfoot on 27 November 2008 - 05:54 PM in Off Topic

Tofurkey tastes pretty lame, if your a vegetarian (or vegan), just go with some stuffing and nice veggies.

I will be posting pictures of my feast, prepared by me.

#192411 Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by Foamfoot on 28 November 2008 - 01:25 AM in Off Topic

I had a more traditional feast. Note that there is MUCH MUCH more than pictured, we got a 23-pound turkey and made 13 pounds of dressing (yes we weighed it).
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW THIS MOFO?

Posted Image

#200260 Happy New Year

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 January 2009 - 04:39 PM in Off Topic

Sorry to steal groove's thing here, but...

Posted Image

#258958 Happy Hannukkah!

Posted by Foamfoot on 14 December 2009 - 11:34 AM in Off Topic

Got $70 cash $15 to target and believe it or not $50 to...................... Fucking Macy's!

get yourself a nice comforter.

Well, being 1/16 jewish, I made a menorah on Gmod. Happy holidays... I wish I had a picture of it.

#247049 Happy Birthday Omc

Posted by Foamfoot on 14 August 2009 - 05:07 PM in Off Topic

Have a terrible birthday. Eat cocaine.

#255476 Happy Birthday Forsaken_angel24!

Posted by Foamfoot on 06 November 2009 - 12:37 AM in Off Topic

Look, happy birthday and all, but, these threads are pretty annoying, I gotta say.

#202717 Happy Birthday Badger!

Posted by Foamfoot on 11 January 2009 - 07:56 PM in Off Topic

Has anyone else noticed how these birthday threads are generally the same [gayness]? Are these really necessary?

Oh... umm... I feel as if there's something I should do here.... Happy birthday you slut!

#186084 Halo 3: Spiker

Posted by Foamfoot on 28 October 2008 - 07:11 PM in Modifications

Thats pretty cool, a better paint job might make it cooler.

#186052 Groovin' Hard

Posted by Foamfoot on 28 October 2008 - 05:43 PM in Off Topic

You could draw a nice comic for us. Make yourself feel better?

Fine... go drink alcohol and drive over the speed limit.

#187102 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 02 November 2008 - 08:21 PM in Off Topic

Oh, I forgot, Star Fox: Assault, The Dog Island, Nerf N-Strike, Super Mario Sunshine.

DEFIANTLY Star Fox Assault though, that may be the best game I've ever played.

#187673 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 05 November 2008 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

Nerf N-Strike

So it's a good game?

By itself, it's fairly good. But as a Nerf game, it's SICK! Physics in it are extremely realistic, it is somewhat difficult, and it has a big variety of game modes. You can do a whole bunch of multiplayer. I'm trying to get a review out, but school is a bitch, so it could take a week or so.

Edit: Shut up splitlip, those games were awesome. How was Star Fox Assault bad?

#186104 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 28 October 2008 - 07:38 PM in Off Topic

Animal Crossing and Pokemon...
Really?
Anyone?

#199137 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 27 December 2008 - 03:06 AM in Off Topic

Anyone here play the game ShaqFu? Its a pile of shit.

Its actually reviewed by the AVGN:Click me

2:20-4:40 in the video is where shaq fu is.

#201061 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 04 January 2009 - 03:25 PM in Off Topic

[img/2008/12/dysentery.jpg?w=300&h=300[/img]

Ah yes, the image dreaded by my entire first grade class.

#204315 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 18 January 2009 - 12:34 AM in Off Topic

For the record, I have played this game and to me it sucks ass. I just don't like the concept and how the game is set up. Michael Jackson goes around "rescuing" little kids, thank god there not boys, don't you find this a little odd. The AVGN is intended for comedy but can really open up your eyes to many good and bad game. Its all a matter of opinion. Also, holy shit this thread has over 200 replies!

600th post for me by the way.

Each to his own, I suppose. I just dug out my sega, and found that it wasn't as good as I remembered.

GUN is also fantastic, the replay value is (surprisingly) the only thing that is lacking in it.

#204095 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 January 2009 - 11:50 AM in Off Topic

Most Fucked up Game ever

The AVGN reviewed this game. I would suggest you guys check that video out, its halrious. But you will get Bill jean stuck in your head.

He did NOT do that game justice. It had a small amount of flaws. It was still awesome!

AVGN is intended for comedy and not for actual reviews, Micheal Jackson makes a bad ass game. (Oh god, don't sig that.)

#189725 Got A Little Something To Talk About.

Posted by Foamfoot on 14 November 2008 - 05:58 PM in Off Topic

I think your question would be much more suited for this website.

#197679 Goodwill Finds

Posted by Foamfoot on 21 December 2008 - 08:31 AM in Off Topic

A Flesh light that only had slight wear, only 1.99.

Ha! Looser! I found one of those in the dollar store new! Course it did say "leadtex"...

All kidding aside, I pick up a typewriter there whenever I see one, as I find them easier to type for long periods of time on.

#198042 Goodwill Finds

Posted by Foamfoot on 22 December 2008 - 02:47 PM in Off Topic

I'm actually currently hoping to find one of these shirts. I don't want it retail because, well... 50 BUCKS? FOR A SHORT SLEEVE T-SHIRT? Kurt would not stand for this shit were he alive(he's being used as an advertisement). So yeah, I'm shopping around at goodwills looking for this, wish me luck.

#198013 Goodwill Finds

Posted by Foamfoot on 22 December 2008 - 12:49 PM in Off Topic

I forgot, I got my 100+ (not an estimate, that was my last count, but I've bought more recently) plaid shirts at good will. I live in Seattle, grunge FTW.

#198883 Good Indoor Stock Primarys And Secondarys?

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 December 2008 - 09:55 PM in General Nerf

If your willing to buy online, get a speedloader ,it has been very effective and reliable from my experiences.

I would not buy one of those for the price listed, under $20 at the most for a speedloader. Amazon sellers just like to diddle you, and then feed mushrooms to your cat.

#204098 Glue Gun Exploded

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 January 2009 - 12:01 PM in General Nerf

Alright then, I see your point. Mainly I didn't feel like going to buy a new one, since its -10 with windchill in central Ohio. Thanks everyone.

And JSB, maybe an eliminator would fit in there. Hmm.

big fuckin whoop, -10, get your ass out there, up in canada last month it was -39 and we still had to do shit like it was a normal day, quit your bitchin!

Different places are ready for different conditions. When we got two to three feet of snow in some parts of Washington, nobody could get out of their house, we just flat-out didn't have traction tires or chains.

Meh, just some leak, go buy a new one when you can. Or better yet, use it for melting stefans and switch to epoxy putty!

#194849 Glue Guide?

Posted by Foamfoot on 08 December 2008 - 08:58 PM in General Nerf

It is hard to get off. :angry:

Um...

Anyway, mighty putty is actually pretty good, and if you buy it from billy, then it's not horribly expensive. Plus, in the package, it's green, how cool is that? And it changes color, like magic kool-aid, or crystal meth. Bottom line, if you are interested in the as seen on TV deal that they have, you'll get plenty of it. My vote is to buy it. It's also pretty powerful and sand able.

#195398 Getting Flamed For One Mistake

Posted by Foamfoot on 11 December 2008 - 12:31 AM in Off Topic

Guys, consider that we don't pay the bills here, so we shouldn't be demanding stuff. If you genuinely don't like it, there are a few free forum makers out there. Make your own forum. However, there is something that most of the members on here are forgetting (including some of the respected, experienced members). This site exists because of nerf, not the other way around. We as a community need to stop turning people away just because they don't follow the forum rules set before us. I see this happen much too often. If a moderator finds a serious problem with a member, then they'll probably deal with it. If they have broken major rule, it might be best just to politely suggest to them certain unwritten rules in this forum (and some written ones). Our community really needs to be more open, as the rules on here are a little strict at first. I know that they exist to produce content, but I would trade a good mod or homemade for some new active nerfers any day. And for the love of god, quit swearing, you sound like 12-year-olds.

There is something I missed, the quotes that you mentioned are not entirely that bad. Some were a little rude, sure, but number 3 I have no idea what you are talking about.

#252436 General Nerf

Posted by Foamfoot on 03 October 2009 - 02:31 AM in Site Feedback

I have a better suggestion. How about a question section? It will make looking for modifications and other stuff a lot easier. Just throwing a suggestion out there.

You need to get your brain checked. Your filter for saying stupid shit is clearly broken. When will you kids realize nothing is going to change. Stop making dumb suggestions.

God forbid someone tries to help improve the forum.

Lol.

I actually agree. Some change around here really wouldn't hurt this place. It's interface is still up to par with most forums (possibly a little dated, but nothing too significant, and the simplicity is nice). But in the way of topics and forum structure, we aren't keeping up with current needs, and the forum is not nearly as efficient as it could be.

#194441 Funny Youtube Video

Posted by Foamfoot on 06 December 2008 - 10:00 PM in Off Topic

This really isn't very funny. The rabbit exploded. Whoopdee-Fucking-Doo.

#259416 Funny Video

Posted by Foamfoot on 20 December 2009 - 11:59 AM in General Nerf

He tries....a lot. Most of his videos are funny. Must watch.

Why do you care? It's a bad video on youtube. They're like rainclouds in seattle, or dicks in your mouth.

There are a lot of them.

#185984 Frost King Foam

Posted by Foamfoot on 28 October 2008 - 12:12 AM in General Nerf

On a side note, only get the 100 foot black rolls that amazon sells if you want a whole bunch of test darts (they get pretty limp).

#248189 Found At Bcno: Nitefinder Luger W/ Petg Barrel

Posted by Foamfoot on 22 August 2009 - 08:16 PM in General Nerf

I'm actually interested in seeing this. Could you post pictures once the gun has been claimed?

#204519 Fotoshop.

Posted by Foamfoot on 18 January 2009 - 06:25 PM in Off Topic

Hellz yeah.
[img]k9's photo[/immg]

That's my school grad photo after editing

Why do you look like VACC? I think your Mother may know...

Anyhoo, I don't use photoshop because it costs something like $230.

#204400 Fotoshop.

Posted by Foamfoot on 18 January 2009 - 12:25 PM in Off Topic

Hell, looks better than my stuff, but I do not have a picture of a crossbow at my disposal.

#223933 Foamtalk: A Nerf Podcast

Posted by Foamfoot on 16 April 2009 - 10:44 AM in General Nerf

I'll help. I like pie, so I would be good for this.

#224637 Foam

Posted by Foamfoot on 20 April 2009 - 08:57 PM in General Nerf

I have this, it's terrible. The darts are not durable at all. They don't go very far, and the foam is about as tight as (overtly sexual comment here) in pretty much every barrel you put it in. It's awful, I end up losing most darts after one shot with a med/high-powered gun.

Edit: But hell, maybe I just got a really bad batch.

#202030 Florida Gators!

Posted by Foamfoot on 09 January 2009 - 01:42 AM in Off Topic

Hoo-ray, Texas still has a chance. Don't so much like the state... My dad went to Texas though. Go Gators!

#209211 First Shots Of The N.b.w.s Snake Eyes

Posted by Foamfoot on 03 February 2009 - 12:46 PM in General Nerf

You painted a longshot black...

I'm not going to say anything about my opinion on it, but shouldn't all these threads be in the paint jobs and modifications picture thread?