man with many guns's Content

There have been 162 items by man with many guns (Search limited from 17-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67646 Nf Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 14 November 2005 - 07:20 PM in Modifications

Thank you, it doesn't suck it down the barrel, all the way. It does a little bit, but not more than about five milimeters. But my bbb does, all the way into the gun, like the plunger tube. I'm not sure if I believe 80', but if it's an old one, maybe ocasionaly 70'. Thanks every one!

#67713 Nf Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 15 November 2005 - 05:56 PM in Modifications

Much as I enjoy a good Nf mod this just isn't really anything special. This is just a textbook modification, a good thirty people have probably done it and two dozen more could've. Don't get me wrong, its a decent mod, but it really isn't anything worth posting.

Thanks every one!

I never said it was original, and I wanted to do it for the new members. And your post was worth posting? And I never said no one has done it, and honestly I wouldn't care if you liked it or not!

#67717 I'm Suing!

Posted by man with many guns on 15 November 2005 - 06:12 PM in Off Topic

That so stupid! I can't believe what there sueing for now, I should sue for that being such a stupid sue!

Harriton's lawyers claim that Stephens had a duty to

HA HA! They shot stefans at her!

Edit: I only put it back in because Ompa said he liked it better that way.

#67726 Open Nerf

Posted by man with many guns on 15 November 2005 - 07:27 PM in Off Topic

Sorry if I was sort of mean when I quit, it's just I din't really like the rules. No hard feelings, right?

#67824 Why

Posted by man with many guns on 16 November 2005 - 09:00 PM in Off Topic

so

Why do trolls come like this come to our boards? Stop dissing our sport, asshole.

#67928 Clip

Posted by man with many guns on 18 November 2005 - 04:55 PM in Homemades

What kind of clip? A fixed clip with a breech, like Ompa's? Or a remove-able clip, like the FAR?

#67947 Double Shot Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 18 November 2005 - 08:19 PM in Modifications

I fixed the pics.

#67951 Nerf Hq

Posted by man with many guns on 18 November 2005 - 09:40 PM in Off Topic

I can't either, it's been like this off and on this whole week.

#67961 Nerf Hq

Posted by man with many guns on 18 November 2005 - 11:01 PM in Off Topic

No its not.

Actually it is, maybe it's your computer.

#67978 Buzzbee Fast Action Rifle Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 19 November 2005 - 08:28 AM in Modifications

Nice idea but I still think I'd like the lever better. Using the fingers on my trigger hand to work the lever, I'm sure my RoF would be much faster than pulling the bolt. I will try to shove some barrel material in there as well (I've been meaning to use some spare 9/16 brass for this purpose but haven't got around to it). Have you used it in combo with the CPVC shell mod?

and, oh yeah - I believe you meant "Rapid Fire Rifle" not the "Fast Action Rifle"? (a la Boltsniper).

I belive he meant to say that, becuase he is giving it a bolt, making it more like F.A.R..

#67982 New Fun Ammo

Posted by man with many guns on 19 November 2005 - 09:52 AM in General Nerf

Here'a an idea, stick with nerf! I'm sick of these people tryin' to make nerf guns shoot alterative ammo, it' s Nerf, shoot foam! Is that a hard concept? If it is for you, you need help. And if the only reason your Nerfing is to be the best at it, then your in the wrong hobby/sport/lifestyle. Threads trying to replace nerf bullets are getting on my nerves, and I'm fed up with them. Nerf=foam, not try to shoot some $hit at people, and call it nerf. Stick with nerf.
~Guns

#67990 New Fun Ammo

Posted by man with many guns on 19 November 2005 - 01:52 PM in General Nerf

I am sorry I ever made this topic. It was a one time fling then I ate the smarties and it ended. So this should end because all I usually use is foam. And babies holding hammers, just kidding about that last comment.

-DTR

Thats good to apologize, we forgive you.

#68003 Big Bad Bow

Posted by man with many guns on 19 November 2005 - 04:44 PM in Modifications

The re-realese version has a new air restrictor, you have to take part the gun to get it out.

#68010 The Icebow

Posted by man with many guns on 19 November 2005 - 07:30 PM in Modifications

I love it! I'm not to fond of the blue either, but it is still amazing. Could you post a pic of the plunger, so we can help?

#68020 Big Bad Bow

Posted by man with many guns on 19 November 2005 - 10:56 PM in Modifications

Okay, I fixed it, it fires....but NOW it's extremely inaccurate. I looked down the barrel and found that the part where the air comes out is not centered with the actual barrel. Thus making more air on one side of the dart throwing off the aerodynamics. Is there anyway I can fix this?? Thanks for the respond on the other Q.
- Sharpshooter

Like what, are you saying the plunger tube is out of whack?

#68021 Mav20

Posted by man with many guns on 19 November 2005 - 11:05 PM in General Nerf

You'll have to have and o ring something to make a seal, and something to hold it on, a super powerful glue.

#68032 Big Bad Bow

Posted by man with many guns on 20 November 2005 - 11:17 AM in Modifications

Yes, sorry for not stating what the problem was clearly. The little head of the plunger isnt alligned with the barrel so more air is on one side of the dart thowing off accuracy dramatically.

I'm not really sure what you would do there, that sounds tough. Yeah, you could try unscrewing the plunger head, but that probobly would work.

#68055 Buzzbee Fast Action Rifle Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 20 November 2005 - 05:46 PM in Modifications

Your going to get shot if you walk around outside with that. You should paint it hot pink, or paint the end of the barrel red.

ambushbug where is the cpvc shell mod you speak of?

He is talking about my mod, here: http://nerfhaven.com...topic=5362&st=0

It works for the Rapid fire foam rifle too.

#68057 Speedloader Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 20 November 2005 - 06:06 PM in Modifications

Nice and simple mod, but I too am wondering about where that gun came from? Is it new?

It's made by lanard, and at some stores, not all though. Nice mod, precise and deatailed.

#68167 Halo Tcg

Posted by man with many guns on 23 November 2005 - 08:13 PM in Off Topic

Do you buy the cards, or do you print them off your site?

#68307 Nf Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 25 November 2005 - 10:11 PM in Modifications

Good mod ive done something similar two one of my nfs and it worked out well. However, just to get a bit more range you could put in a heavier spring and use some rubber bands. (why not?)

Yeah, I would do that if I was getting heavy use out of it, but I only bought the gun to do the mod, and then I gave the gun to a friend. And thanks, both opiumpanda( I didn't see his post) and sponge.

#68312 Support Our Troops

Posted by man with many guns on 25 November 2005 - 10:42 PM in Off Topic

It's a great thing your doing there veggie, may god be with you. Support our troops!
I liked the videos, alot.

#68314 Carrying Your Stefans

Posted by man with many guns on 25 November 2005 - 11:01 PM in General Nerf

U usually wrap myself in duct tape with the sticky side facing away. Then all I do is stick my darts onto the tape. I either do the duct tape or stick twenty in my pockets. The games won't last very long so you only really need a about 20 in your possesion.

What happens when you go prone in the grass? Or even the woods? You would have a ghille suit on, unententially.

#68354 Crossbow Tactical

Posted by man with many guns on 26 November 2005 - 01:19 PM in Modifications

Nice gun you have there, very clean integration. I love it. I like the fact too that you only used part of the at2k integrating. What is hloding them together? And just a suggestion you don't have to take, it would be cool if youput the flashlight where the orignal barrel used to be. Over all, it's great!

Joey, put a sock in it, it's a very clean integration. And original, have to seen the same thing done? Why the hell would it matter in a NERF war how big your gun is? Have you even ever had a nerf war? Could you do any better? I haven't seen you even do an integration.

#68364 Knives/swords Collections

Posted by man with many guns on 26 November 2005 - 04:03 PM in Off Topic

There was a gun topic, so I thought what the heck, why not. Post pictures of your knives/swords here. I'll post my collection: Posted Image
Feel free to post 1 at a time or all at one.

#68367 Pets!

Posted by man with many guns on 26 November 2005 - 05:25 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image

Yea...thats Biscuit, my awesome 5 year old beagle. He's so cool, he gets a Triumph caption.

Cool, thanks for posting but, the pic doesn't work.

#68377 Knives/swords Collections

Posted by man with many guns on 26 November 2005 - 08:04 PM in Off Topic

Wow, those are nice. Your right pinney, I don't really need them, but I want them.
Those are awesome euph, I love the sword. I have a box cutter just like that, but I didn't post it.

#68414 Pump-action Clip Writeup

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 10:46 AM in Homemades

Umm Maybe I got the wrong impression but.... Doesn't the At2K start with 4 barrels.... then you reduced it to a single 3 shot clip? How is that good? Granted I'm probably being foolish and confused.

That didn't make sence to me either. I would make it a 5 shot, instead of a 3 shot.

#68417 Wtf

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 12:02 PM in Off Topic

That was not the only reason you was suspended, he said he was going to suspend you any way. The way you was carrying your self on the forums, and your topic was a major reason why you was banned.

#68426 Wtf

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 12:20 PM in Off Topic

i went to the post and i seen that someone got banned because he was french and his english was poor i dont know why you think im him im NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so stop

Why don't you stop, french fag.

#68445 Wtf

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 12:54 PM in Off Topic

your still a pussy nerd

Sorry Tailo.

#68454 Shotgun Dart

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 01:53 PM in Homemades

A s_niper dart is basically a stefan dart but instead of Fbr people use stock darts. Kinda like the pic below.
Posted Image

Yeah, a asshole dart performs alot better than stefans, does yours?

#68462 Organizational Idea

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 02:48 PM in Modifications

That sounds like a great idea, but who makes the categorys, and what if the person accesedentally put it in the wrong place? Would we have the mods move it like the they do the topics? Or would we have new modorators for it? It sounds like a good idea and all, but I think it has several things that would keep it from working.

#68470 Organizational Idea

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 03:58 PM in Modifications

I will too. Count me in.

#68474 Shotgun Dart

Posted by man with many guns on 27 November 2005 - 04:35 PM in Homemades

Yeah, a asshole dart performs alot better than stefans, does yours?

Indeed they do. I find they work great on all guns except for high powered guns.
I use buzzbee stock darts to make them because i find the nerf stock are too thin and would only work well in cpvc. Besides Buzz Bee is selling packs of 16 darts for only $1.97 CAD

EDIT: Ok now I know what your saying. But why would you want to shoot airsoft bb's at someone through a nerf gun. Why not just buy an airsoft gun? Who would you shoot these at? Also what stops the dart from flying out as well?

I try it, it does fly out a few feet, but not much.

#68523 Key Clip And At2k

Posted by man with many guns on 28 November 2005 - 04:15 PM in Modifications

I did that too, on my BBB, look at the first page. I just hooked the ring on there, and used a ton of hot glue.

#68532 For The Transformers Fans...

Posted by man with many guns on 28 November 2005 - 06:49 PM in General Nerf

It looks air powered, and looks like it could have potential. Where did you see it?

#68575 Good Valves

Posted by man with many guns on 29 November 2005 - 07:03 PM in Homemades

Metal valves haven't been used because you would have to thread the pvc, and that wouldn't work.
Those valves would be to big to be practical in a nerf war. And if you did get it small enough to work, you would have to fill it with an air compresser, which plain and simple, wouldn't work.

#68637 Good Valves

Posted by man with many guns on 30 November 2005 - 07:10 PM in Homemades

I was talking about David's valves being to big.

#68701 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by man with many guns on 02 December 2005 - 06:27 PM in Modifications

I know, it does but it's not mine, it's Mayhems. Swet bow, what did you use to paint it? Airbrush?