Mxer4life369's Content

There have been 112 items by Mxer4life369 (Search limited from 20-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#178119 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 18 September 2008 - 04:06 PM in Nerf Wars

I would think that the fact that the Menninger Building is like private (kinda) then it would have less pedestrian interference.

#178070 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 18 September 2008 - 07:01 AM in Nerf Wars

Alright, alright, we'll wait to get pictures.

#178001 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 17 September 2008 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm liking the idea of gage park.

I think we have settled on the clock tower. But I guess we could reconsider.

#177823 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 16 September 2008 - 09:00 PM in Nerf Wars

I agree completely with 20 max.

#177817 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 16 September 2008 - 08:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Mxer is right, if we get to many people it will be too hard to organize. Those polls are probably without the SOF people, if they can come.

You can call me Tyler. And I have seen wars with a lot of people (APOC 7) and it doesnt look like everyone can play at one time.

Aamiller lives in Howard.

#177651 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 15 September 2008 - 09:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I think we have settled on Topeka, there's no changing it now.
I think we may have just the right amount of people that said yes on the poll. About 10 is all we need or else it will be a clusterfuck.

Bog, I understand ya man, I'm the only one in southern Kansas.

#177588 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 15 September 2008 - 06:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Bogs, I'm lucky that I will be going to this one. My parents would never let me go out of state for Nerf stuff. My dad thinks it's a waste of time. But I don't. So I will not be able to make it to AR.

Tornado, I think its set then.

#177527 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 15 September 2008 - 03:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, Rogue Warrior and I have been discussing this in PM's. He said that inside wouldnt be fun, because so many guns would have to be banned, that most people won't show up. Also, if we do have it indoors, it would be more like airsoft than Nerf. I agree, and we have agreed that it would be best if we just had it outdoors.

#177399 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 14 September 2008 - 06:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes, please post some pictures of the clock tower on the inside.

#177387 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 14 September 2008 - 05:40 PM in Nerf Wars

What we could do, is have it at the clock tower, like you said, but have some rounds inside and some outside. But that may be a problem to some people because they would have to probably have multiple guns. And I know I'm not going to have enough money for a whole bunch of guns.

I saw some pictures of outside the clock tower, and it looks like a very good location. It looks very open.

#177323 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 14 September 2008 - 11:41 AM in Nerf Wars

I think it would be awesome for SOF to stop by. I would love to meet Bags and the rest of the guys. And they could also teach us a lot of stuff. Because I know I barely know anything compared to those guys. I think next summer would be okay, because it would give me and other people time to get some guns modded and ready to go. I would prefer to be outside, so I could use my singled LBB. But an indoor war would be cool. I would have to find a magstrike though.

#177281 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 14 September 2008 - 01:42 AM in Nerf Wars

If we have an indoor war, which would be sick, we would have to have STRICT restrictions on guns. Like no singled air guns. PERIOD. Guns like the Hornet or RF20 would be good though. And we would have to test all of the guns people bring.

#177264 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 14 September 2008 - 12:40 AM in Nerf Wars

I was thinking the old Menninger building for the indoor war site. My dad kind of owned it.
Thanks ~Tornado

I searched "Topeka Menninger Building" and all I found was some old house, and a clock tower. Is this the place?

#177248 Nerf War In Kansas!

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 13 September 2008 - 10:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Rogue Warrior and I were just talking about this. A nerf war in Kansas would be awesome! I know Aamiller, Rogue, and myself all live in Kansas. I was searching parks in the Kansas City area, and I found a couple. I saw Swope Park, which looks like it has some areas that look pretty good. It has some open areas and some places with trees. Can you please tell me of the indoor location you were talking about?

#177015 Clothes

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 13 September 2008 - 12:49 AM in Off Topic

I have to kinda agree with RAMBO. I think those affliction shirts are stupid. $70 for a freaking t-shirt is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

[rant]
If I have $70 and I want to spend it on a shirt I think is cool, let me. Shopping at Goodwill? WTF happened to you making $100,000 a year or whatever the hell it was? What do you spend your money on? I know if I made that much money, which you probably don't, I would surely put off enough money to buy nice clothes. I wouldn't be shopping at Goodwill for damn sure. And when I posted, I had no idea the topic of the thread was to bash other people's clothes. Oh yeah, that's right, it's not. Go cry in a corner.
[/rant]

#176908 Clothes

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 12 September 2008 - 05:05 PM in Off Topic

My favorite clothing is my Affliction T-shirts. If you don't know what they are. Go die. Or go to your nearest "Buckle" and look at them. All of the MMA fighters wear them, and I have a couple. My favorite is my George St. Pierre "Rush" shirt. Its awesome. But the shirts are like 40-60 bucks each.
Link: http://www.afflictio...store/index.php

Check them out. NOW!

So you bought them because your favorite fighters wear them? They look terrible on almost everybody... plus the designs are ridiculous. Every time I see someone wearing one I start laughing.

No, I bought them because I think they are cool. If I want to wear them, who are you to say that they look terrible?

#176900 Clothes

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 12 September 2008 - 04:44 PM in Off Topic

My favorite clothing is my Affliction T-shirts. If you don't know what they are. Go die. Or go to your nearest "Buckle" and look at them. All of the MMA fighters wear them, and I have a couple. My favorite is my George St. Pierre "Rush" shirt. Its awesome. But the shirts are like 40-60 bucks each.
Link: http://www.afflictio...store/index.php

Check them out. NOW!

#176885 Defective Big Blasts?

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 12 September 2008 - 03:38 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

#176766 Defective Big Blasts?

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 11 September 2008 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

Ice: Thank god someone else had the same problem.

Bogs: That really sucks.

Icespartan: Also, not to be racist or anything, but its made by people chained to a table getting paid 5cents an hour.

#176697 Defective Big Blasts?

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 11 September 2008 - 07:28 PM in General Nerf

Slug: I see what you are saying with the op release valves, that must be what happened to mine.

Blasphemy: Ah, I learned something today!

Venom: That must be a good thing eh?

#176624 Defective Big Blasts?

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 11 September 2008 - 04:26 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but I mean this thing wouldnt hold air at all.

#176618 Defective Big Blasts?

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 11 September 2008 - 04:18 PM in General Nerf

The other day, after laying tile in our kitchen, my parents said that I could get a new nerf gun. I could have been a dick and said I want a Vulcan, but I'm not like that. So instead I went to Gordman's and got a Big Blast for $10. I was happy because I've wanted one since my Sonic Bazooka broke. So when I got home, I ripped open the box, and pumped it up, and thought "Damn, this is really easy to pump!" Then, when I pulled the trigger, I got a resounding nothing. I was pissed. I took it back to Gordman's and said "I just bought this, and I took it home, and it doesnt work." The cash register person said, "OK, is there another one back there?" I knew there wasnt, but I went back and got a Blast Bazooka instead. But it only had 1 rocket, but that wasn't all too mad about that. The point is, has anyone's BBBB done this?

#174780 Tapout

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 03 September 2008 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

Oh, so do I, but it's just really funny to watch.
Who's your favorite fighter?

Favorite Fighters are Chuck liddell or Forest Griffan. What about yours?

My favorite used to be Tito Ortiz, from back in the day.
But now my favorite is either Josh Barnett, or Rampage Jackson.

#174765 Tapout

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 03 September 2008 - 07:27 PM in Off Topic

Oh, so do I, but it's just really funny to watch.
Who's your favorite fighter?

#174759 Tapout

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 03 September 2008 - 07:03 PM in Off Topic

Does anyone watch the show TapouT? It's on Versus. It has Punkass, Mask, And Scrape. It has got to be one of the funniest shows ever. It's about these guys who own the biggest clothing company in MMA, TapouT. They go around and sponsor random fighters, but they have a lot of fun doing it. Does anyone watch it, or am I alone here?

#174373 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 01 September 2008 - 09:50 PM in Off Topic

That's kind of funny. I am 13 years old and enjoy football a whole hell of a lot. And I don't get drunk and stumble around stadiums. And another note. You CANNOT buy alchohol if the concession stand thinks you are DRUNK-drunk. Actually, if you are really drunk and stumbling around the stadium, you will be thrown out. I think its great you earn that much money. But no one cares. If you can't move, and go to West Virgina University, shouldnt you be studying instead of bitching?

That sucks bags. I really feel bad for you. Oh wait, our city (Wichita, KS) and WSU don't have a football team either. I guess we have something in common! WHOO BAGS!

#174349 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 01 September 2008 - 09:07 PM in Off Topic

Damn. That sucks for you. If you don't like being in the city you live in, MOVE. Don't make other people read your post bitching about how too many people enjoy going to football games. That is all.

#173849 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 31 August 2008 - 12:04 AM in Off Topic

Wow, thats quite a detailed lineup. I think that Oklahoma will at LEAST get into a bowl game. And they will win if ol Sammie Bradford doesnt get the shit knocked out of him XP. I think the OU RB is real good also.

#173811 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 30 August 2008 - 09:38 PM in Off Topic

Huskers beat Western Michigan today 47-24
East Carolina upset Va Tech 27-22. What did you guys think about that game?

#173794 The Official 2008 College Football Thread

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 30 August 2008 - 08:59 PM in Off Topic

Hey college football fans! I made this thread to find out who everyone's favorite college football team is, and for people to talk about college football. Before anyone posts, please read these rules.

1. ONLY talk about college football related things here. If it's about pro football, take it somewhere else.
2. NO bashing anyone's favorite team. You can say comments on how they could improve, but I don't want anyone saying "OMG U LYKE ARKANSAS PINE-BLUFF! THEY ARE TEH SUK!"
3. If you do want to bash someone's team, please take it up through PM's, not in here.
4. If your team wins a game, don't be a dick, instead, say "hey did you see the Oklahoma-Chattanooga game? Oklahoma looked pretty good didn't they?"
5. Likewise, if your favorite team loses, dont be a dick, instead, say "hey did you see the Oklahoma-Chattanooga game? Chattanooga was out to lunch on that one."

Hopefully this will be a successful thread.

Good look to all teams and
BOOMER SOONER!

#173555 Women Who Nerf: Boost Or Decrease Attractiveness?

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 29 August 2008 - 10:54 PM in General Nerf

I don't see why you would be flamed for saying that, it's your opinion. And if anyone flames you, they're an asshole.

#173543 Women Who Nerf: Boost Or Decrease Attractiveness?

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 29 August 2008 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

I think that's cool. It gives you guys a thing to do in your spare time. And it gives you guys a little more in common. Girls with guns are always hot, no matter if its a 50 cal or a Nitefinder. I need to get my GF into nerf. XP

#173539 Breathing Plastic Dust/fumes

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 29 August 2008 - 10:36 PM in Modifications

When I paint, I go outside.
People who paint guns inside are what I consider dumb. (no offense anyone).
Outside, you don't even need a mask or anything.
Also, my mom would kill me if I painted inside.

#173529 Breathing Plastic Dust/fumes

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 29 August 2008 - 10:25 PM in Modifications

Not to be an ass or anything, but this should be either off topic or general nerf. Not Modifications

And I never wear a mask when I sand, so I guess its fine. The only time I've ever even been careful when sanding was sharpening/balancing R/C boat props, which are made of berylium(sp?) copper, which is toxic as hell.

#173526 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 29 August 2008 - 10:19 PM in Modifications

This is my new primary, my LSB. I got this gun at Gordman's for like $7. I love it. The rockets that come with it go all the way across my basement, and it's still going up when it hits. I also added an at2k handle to the front and made it a "hair trigger" by putting a layer of lexan on the trigger.
Posted Image
This is my gun in all it's glory.
Posted Image
with the cpvc barrel attached
Posted Image
without the barrel (for the rockets)
Posted Image
This is where I attached the AT2K handle. This increases stability when aiming incredibly. I will do this to every LSB I get.
Posted Image
And this is the gun with a rocket on the barrel.

I havent even gotten to shoot any micro's because my walmart must have quit carrying streamlines cuz I can't find any.

#173486 What Was Your First Nerf Gun?

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 29 August 2008 - 07:47 PM in General Nerf

My first would be a firefly, then i broke it and got a NF.

#167105 Nitefinder Mod.

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 07 August 2008 - 12:39 PM in Modifications

I'm gonna get banned. Dammit.

#167080 Nitefinder Mod.

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 07 August 2008 - 10:29 AM in Modifications

Seriously. I said could one of the admins please lock this topic.

#167073 Nitefinder Mod.

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 07 August 2008 - 09:53 AM in Modifications

First of all, when did I act like a whiny little girl? I said "at least I know not everyone hates me on this forum." I never said anything that sounded like a little girl. In fact, YOU sound like a whiny little girl when you say "Dude, why are you posting a mod you did in the modifications section? What the fuck are you doing douchebag? Never post a mod you did to a gun in the modifications section!" See how fucking stupid it sounds? That is pretty much what you said. Now that I'm done, whats your comeback?

#166953 Nitefinder Mod.

Posted by Mxer4life369 on 06 August 2008 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

Thanks, at least I know now I'm not hated by everyone here.