Magic's Content

There have been 377 items by Magic (Search limited from 30-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#178878 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

So like, all admins hate ice, and ice spartan? Or is it just me who sees that. Shrimp, post the list faster. :unsure:

#169895 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 17 August 2008 - 12:38 AM in Nerf Wars

Me and BustaDartInYOurAss are a strong maybe, just have to make sure we get a ride but i'm sure my father will be able to.

#174531 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 02 September 2008 - 04:44 PM in Nerf Wars

I am no longer just a maybe, I am now a definite. As for bustadart he might not but i'm positive I have at least one other person coming. :)

Score!

#176484 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 07:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry for the late post but this is my second war and i'm extremely excited and just wanna get some rules down. SNAPbows and PlusBows aren't banned correct? If they aren't I should be bringing both.

#174785 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by Magic on 03 September 2008 - 08:23 PM in Nerf Wars

At this point in time i'm a maybe.

#175278 Crazy Prices You Bought Your Guns

Posted by Magic on 05 September 2008 - 10:10 PM in General Nerf

Haha. This is a funny one, the lancer for $1,050.00 plus $30.00 shipping. B)

#216198 Air Zone Arrow Storm

Posted by Magic on 03 March 2009 - 09:55 PM in Modifications

Nice, and yes it is very similar to the Nerf Arrowstorm. Good job.

#205038 2nd Annual Mnsbw

Posted by Magic on 20 January 2009 - 09:10 PM in Nerf Wars

hey im new to nerf and i wanna go if i do ill bring 1+ friends. i might go not sure yet

Necroed. Please be sure to follow the CoC, and look at the date. About a year ago this topic was made. Smooth.

#170471 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Magic on 18 August 2008 - 09:50 PM in Off Topic

Spongebob for gameboy. :P

#221315 +pistol, By Splitlip

Posted by Magic on 02 April 2009 - 07:24 PM in Homemades

Okay, I need to post in this. Seriously, why do people have to question greatness? I don't think Split was being generous when he said this is the farthest shooting springer ever made. Mind me if i'm wrong, but I believe he wa referring to homemade guns, which in that case, he is definitely correct. Split, awesome fucking work. The grip looks amazing, the gun itself is incredible, and the power is insane. I used to be scared facing a +bow, until I got one. Now i'm going to be scared facing this thing. Keep up the awesome work.

#183228 Night Finder 3 In 1

Posted by Magic on 12 October 2008 - 12:02 PM in Modifications

Damnet, you beat me to it. That thing would be way better than mine though. Thing looks like a fucking beast. Try and get some exact ranges back to us.

#183237 Night Finder 3 In 1

Posted by Magic on 12 October 2008 - 12:12 PM in Modifications

Try and get some exact ranges back to us.

Maybe later. Im working on the second trigger right now.

What is the need of a second trigger?

#174932 Slide Breech Rev.3

Posted by Magic on 04 September 2008 - 05:24 PM in Darts and Barrels

Great mod, how hard out of 10 is it in your opinion to make?

#195352 Other Projects

Posted by Magic on 10 December 2008 - 10:17 PM in Off Topic

Well my newest elective is electronics, and it's becoming really interesting. Here are some projects, more to come.

Posted Image
Motor.
Posted Image
LED Diode.
Posted Image
Insanity Alarm.

Next project, is a phone. Not many details on it yet, but should have it done by next week.

#179405 Pa War

Posted by Magic on 24 September 2008 - 09:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Last time I checked, I was now hosting the war. It's 2 moths away! We have plenty of time, and don't need definates yet.

I'll see if I can make it. It's not that bad of a ride for me but my dad would have to take me and i'm already going to DCNO so i'll find out.

#214273 Mcno & Gankfest 3

Posted by Magic on 22 February 2009 - 07:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a definite at this point with KevinFunny.

#215506 Mcno & Gankfest 3

Posted by Magic on 28 February 2009 - 08:25 AM in Nerf Wars

Echna, is it you know KevinFunny and I + 1 are coming indoors right? My father decided on the last minute that we're going to indoor because it's too confusing. We have our own food and money. Is that okay?

#215666 Mcno & Gankfest 3

Posted by Magic on 28 February 2009 - 11:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Splitlip split my friend Chris' lip. Irony.. Echna, I came in, and realized that the people had very powerful guns for a small area. I also new more people at the outdoor war, and I assumed Ice and Ice_Spartan would be there. Sorry if I dissapointed you, but I have to say, the outdoor war was kick ass.

PROS:
- Headshotting Phil
- Seeing Talio make Chris call Phil an asshole
- Getting to meet Skitzo's brother
- Barrel tapping Jackson
- Playing in the woods at the end

CONS:
- None really, except for the fact it was somewhat cold. Otherwise a great war.

#214637 Mcno & Gankfest 3

Posted by Magic on 24 February 2009 - 08:09 AM in Nerf Wars

I can't wait for the war, but how powerful can our gun be?

#216861 March Meltdown

Posted by Magic on 07 March 2009 - 11:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, this was my fourth war, and I think the best. To be honest I had more fun here than APOC. I arrived late but it was well worth it.

PROS:
- Getting some good hits
- Playing the zombie revenge game
- Eating Groove's brain
- Getting some good deals on good guns
- Groove; "Here comes the diddle train, and it has no brakes!"
- Me; "All I needed was to loosen it a little, and apply some lube, and now it's fine." Groove; "That's what she said"
- Slug helping me revive my +bow

CONS:
- Getting owned as a zombie
- Slipping off of the bridge, and the "dart eating swamp"

Overall it was awesome. By far the most fun Saturday i've had in a long time.

#216730 March Meltdown

Posted by Magic on 07 March 2009 - 08:11 AM in Nerf Wars

FERD and I are heading out now. See you guys on the field.

#205480 March Meltdown

Posted by Magic on 22 January 2009 - 08:02 PM in Nerf Wars

About the stock skirmish... I have a 2K tank, and a stock turret. It has no goo gauge, so will this be considered legal if I just redo the tubing and there's no gauge?

#202764 March Meltdown

Posted by Magic on 11 January 2009 - 10:42 PM in Nerf Wars

KevinFunny, FERD, BustaDartInYOurAss, and I are in.

#214209 Alrighty. Here's Some Stuff To Look At.

Posted by Magic on 22 February 2009 - 04:03 PM in General Nerf

If this is an airgun, will it have auto rotate like a 4K?

#214383 Alrighty. Here's Some Stuff To Look At.

Posted by Magic on 23 February 2009 - 12:43 AM in General Nerf

http://www.zibb.com/... th Anniversary
I know someone posted this in the other speculation topic, but I read up more on the FuryFire Dart Tag guns. It says they have auto-advancing barrels, and rapid fire. This makes me think that they are springers. I wouldn't call the rapid fire 20 auto advancing, so it's either the same auto-advance barrel system as the AT3K or AT4K, or it's a springer like a Doomsayer. Just found it interesting, so I decided to post.

#214141 Alrighty. Here's Some Stuff To Look At.

Posted by Magic on 22 February 2009 - 12:45 PM in General Nerf

Do people think you can fire off all 10 rounds in the furyfire without having to pump in between?

I actually think this is a possibility. There's only been a few other semi-auto air guns I can think of, and the first was the Mad Hornet. I doubt they're semi-auto, but it's always a possibility.

#213988 Alrighty. Here's Some Stuff To Look At.

Posted by Magic on 21 February 2009 - 07:58 PM in General Nerf

Your Nerf Killa - That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm just getting one, so i've been looking closely at them. Pump on the barrel, and everything.

EDIT: The dart tag guns aren't air guns.. Atleast I don't think. It says pump action on the box, and the PAS isn't air. Can these be new spring guns?

#213975 Alrighty. Here's Some Stuff To Look At.

Posted by Magic on 21 February 2009 - 07:35 PM in General Nerf

Sick, keep updating us. I'm liking every bit of these new DTB.

#214636 Alrighty. Here's Some Stuff To Look At.

Posted by Magic on 24 February 2009 - 08:03 AM in General Nerf

Nightcabbage: Where did you get your info? Im not believing anything that is not a direct qouote from the guy who kid flash is in contact with. He knows, he designs the interiors. Unless you got this from a good source, in which case you should say where, it is just speculaton.

I think he may be right though. It looks like a fancy 4 extra barrel, pump action nicely colored mav.

Where are you getting interior from? Kid Flash stated that the person he is in contact with designs the outside and "makes it look pretty". Correct me if i'm wrong? :lol:

#219297 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by Magic on 22 March 2009 - 05:35 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm REALLY going to try to make it to this one. Since it's the last, I don't want to miss out. I hope I can make it.

#183233 Tsunami Scattergun

Posted by Magic on 12 October 2008 - 12:11 PM in Modifications

Nice mod, but are all the barrels really getting that good of range without the pump plugged? Titans are the most powerful air cannons of nerf and 4 shot shotguns usually only get in the 70s.

#169992 Last Minute Nj Nerf War

Posted by Magic on 17 August 2008 - 01:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Me and BustaDartInYOurAss are a definite at this point in time. We may be bringing one or two more people as well.

#181071 Official "show Off Your Longshot" Thread

Posted by Magic on 02 October 2008 - 06:59 PM in Modifications

Dude i'm sorry but this topic is an insult to the Haven. The show off your crossbow thread is okay because it's about a crossbow. Only a crossbow should have its own thread because it has a somewhat legendary status. A longshot could be put in the modifications/paintjobs thread, not have its own thread.

#181926 Official "show Off Your Longshot" Thread

Posted by Magic on 06 October 2008 - 12:03 AM in Modifications

Where have parents who make their kids buy their own shit gone? Or is that just because I grew up poor as fuck?

No, its not just because you grew up poor as fuck. My parents are middle-class citizens, and I have to buy all my own stuff. Some kids are just really, really spoiled. Like Nerfonfier with his fucking fortune-costing lancer (which is a complete beast; I have no idea how Angel pulled that off).

This is a bit late but I give a shit. One, Tantum you can FUCK OFF. I actually buy all my shit myself, because I have a job and had a few grand from bar mitzvah money. Personally I don't give a shit what people think unless they say i'm spoiled, because i'm the exact opposite. I bought the lancer, and my crossbows with MY MONEY. I've attended wars too dickface, have you? I went to APOC and DCNO plus i'm going to a few more during this year. The only reason I bought the lancer was because I've admired it since it came to production. Maybe you just criticize people about being spoiled little fucks because you are, and you just want people to think that you're not. Seriously get a life, same for you Busta Faget.

#181938 Official "show Off Your Longshot" Thread

Posted by Magic on 06 October 2008 - 06:04 AM in Modifications

This is a bit late but I give a shit. One, Tantum you can FUCK OFF. I actually buy all my shit myself, because I have a job and had a few grand from bar mitzvah money. Personally I don't give a shit what people think unless they say i'm spoiled, because i'm the exact opposite. I bought the lancer, and my crossbows with MY MONEY. I've attended wars too dickface, have you? I went to APOC and DCNO plus i'm going to a few more during this year. The only reason I bought the lancer was because I've admired it since it came to production. Maybe you just criticize people about being spoiled little fucks because you are, and you just want people to think that you're not. Seriously get a life, same for you Busta Faget.

I fucking lol'ed. What's funny is that you're the one who's upset at being called a spoiled little fuck and now you just want people to think that you're not. How's that bar mitzvah money treating you? Must be nice to get a few grand for turning thirteen, eh? I'd like to know what kind of a job you've got at your age, since apparently you make enough expendable income to buy NERF guns at a couple hundred dollars a piece (and the Lancer at a grand).

Actually, don't bother replying to this because you'll just make yourself look dumber.

I actually work at my local Pet SMART, and I work for my dad on early weekends.
Edit: The only reason i'm getting so worked up over idiots like them is because i've been called spoiled many times since i've started working for my money. Just because I can buy things doesn't mean my parents buy it for me. Sure most of the time parents do for kids, by the way i'm 17. I've had a job since 14...

#183250 Favorite Pistol/secondary?

Posted by Magic on 12 October 2008 - 12:36 PM in Modifications

Is it CPVC, brass, or PETG?

#180899 Favorite Pistol/secondary?

Posted by Magic on 01 October 2008 - 08:32 PM in Modifications

2 Lock N' Loads, one gets max of 70 ft flat and the other gets 55 flat. There's no way your getting 90 flat, mine has a chainblazer spring in it and i'm only getting 70-75.
I also use a splitfire for a secondary, ranges 80-85 ft.

#180909 Favorite Pistol/secondary?

Posted by Magic on 01 October 2008 - 08:43 PM in Modifications

2 Lock N' Loads, one gets max of 70 ft flat and the other gets 55 flat. There's no way your getting 90 flat, mine has a chainblazer spring in it and i'm only getting 70-75.
I also use a splitfire for a secondary, ranges 80-85 ft.

Yes I can, not on average. Obviously. It can with a nice dart and I make a lot of those. And it is not a lie. I fired it yesterday and it hit on five shots

The specific modifications you did to this gun are?

#180920 Favorite Pistol/secondary?

Posted by Magic on 01 October 2008 - 08:53 PM in Modifications

Spring additions... Until I know exactly what you did to your gun I won't believe you. I'm sorry and I don't mean to come off as a total cock, but I just can't believe those ranges. I have TWO Lock N' Loads. I bought one from ChilliPepperFender pre-modded and it has a chainblazer spring in it. To my knowledge that's the best sort of spring for a Lock N' Load. It has 4 inches of CPVC as does my other. Both are perfectly airtight. I don't know what kind of fucking measurements you're doing but there's no way you're getting 90 ft FLAT. My splitfire gets 80-85, and it's a pump gun. Dude my crossbow gets about that give or take a few feet.

#220691 Nj Nerf Out - Needs Clever Name

Posted by Magic on 30 March 2009 - 02:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Is it because the crossbow is only half painted, and Doc Terror was half human, half cyborg? That's probably my best guess, considering i've only seen re-runs my dad recorded.