Magic's Content

There have been 377 items by Magic (Search limited from 30-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#214414 Breach

Posted by Magic on 23 February 2009 - 10:41 AM in Modifications

Sorry I am a noob but i want to make a breach. I have a lot of 1/2 CPVC. What should I use for the tom layer? I cant get brass (expensive) but maybe some kind of PVC? or CPVC?
Thank you

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but use the search function dude. Like 3 weeks ago someone made a CPVC breech. If the search function doesn't serve you well, use google. You may want to take a look at the CoC before you make another post.

#175889 Nightfinder Sspb Integration

Posted by Magic on 08 September 2008 - 10:32 AM in Modifications

I actually did this mod yesterday. I will have pictures up in a bit.
Edit - I decided to do a write-up on it. Here's the link. http://nerfhaven.com...topic=13157&hl=

#173610 Problem With My Airtech 3000

Posted by Magic on 30 August 2008 - 08:40 AM in Modifications

It may very well be an o-ring that was used too much, or it might possibly have a leak. First make sure it's airtight.

#223452 X360

Posted by Magic on 13 April 2009 - 07:20 PM in Off Topic

I hear the Microsoft one is pretty good.

LMFAO. And on topic, if your looking to play like 5 games, get the normal. If your looking to play like 15 or 20 alot, get the elite. The elite has more memory. Hope I was of assistance.

#176192 Question About The Dtb

Posted by Magic on 09 September 2008 - 05:47 PM in Modifications

That may work but in order for my true opinion, what gun?

#205530 Ls Boltsled

Posted by Magic on 22 January 2009 - 09:57 PM in Modifications

It would help if you could take a picture and show it. I can possibly help you if I see a picture.

#219434 Longshot Catch Plate

Posted by Magic on 23 March 2009 - 03:56 PM in Modifications

This should be in trading. That is all. :P

#210156 Quick Question

Posted by Magic on 07 February 2009 - 11:51 AM in Modifications

I haven't modded one, but my friend had one, and they probably have some potential. They're fun as fuck stock though.

#217296 Tapety Na Pulpit Komputera, or, "I am SPAM"

Posted by Magic on 10 March 2009 - 11:18 AM in Off Topic

What the fuck is this? The majority of people here speak English. If you're going to post something, let alone stupid shit, make it in English.

#219425 Big Salvo Tank Question

Posted by Magic on 23 March 2009 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

I would say yes. Generally putting two tanks to the output of one equals less range. You're saying putting 6 tanks on a SMDTG trigger, so each push on the trigger shoots two tanks? If so, yes you will lose range. I'd say about half.

#205712 3k Pin Leak

Posted by Magic on 23 January 2009 - 05:37 PM in Modifications

Don't you just spray silicone lube down the pinhole? I may be wrong, but I searched and that's what came up..

#205149 Maverick Shells

Posted by Magic on 21 January 2009 - 03:43 PM in Modifications

It would be nice if you specified yourself a little better. As for the rear-loading maverick, it doesn't seem to difficult. I don't know the exact details but i'm positive there is a thread about it, because it came up about a week ago. You could also load in stefans, which is the main ammo most nerfers use.

#221542 Help!

Posted by Magic on 04 April 2009 - 11:31 AM in Modifications

The front wings? Put your thumbs on the end of the wings, close to the yellow cap, and push off. It will make a snap noise, but that's normal. I hope I was of assistance.

#223738 Longshot Range Test Video

Posted by Magic on 14 April 2009 - 10:57 PM in Off Topic

Besides the fact this should be in either the General Nerf section, or Modification section, awesome job. I did notice that the LSFG was fired on an angle, and the actual LS was fired flat, but higher up. I think the video is pretty effective, but it would help in showing the breech in the video. Nice job.

#212951 Best Foam

Posted by Magic on 16 February 2009 - 11:12 PM in General Nerf

You have to be mentally retarded. AssassinNF showed pictures and said how tight they fit in almost every barrel material possible, and how durable the stuff is... Do I have to spell it out for you?

#212939 Best Foam

Posted by Magic on 16 February 2009 - 10:41 PM in General Nerf

1. Use the search function.
2. There has already been like 3 topics made about the same thing.
3. Buy samples and test which work best in your barrel material.
4. Fix up your fucking grammar.

P.S. McMaster works wonders in PETG.

#212945 Best Foam

Posted by Magic on 16 February 2009 - 10:58 PM in General Nerf

This isn't to your liking? C'mon, seriously. I searched on google, and it took two seconds. Give me a break, and try harder next time.

#218081 Need Help

Posted by Magic on 15 March 2009 - 05:01 PM in Off Topic

Or on Photobucket, once uploaded the picture, hover over it, and go down to image url. Copy it and paste it here, and you're good.

#182986 Nigiahiga= Nerf Fan?

Posted by Magic on 11 October 2008 - 10:32 AM in General Nerf

"Wait I'm not injured, You are now". Shoots him in the face with a Sharp Shooter 1, Priceless.

I really didn't think it was funny, actually I thought it was rather retarded.

#182975 Nigiahiga= Nerf Fan?

Posted by Magic on 11 October 2008 - 10:03 AM in General Nerf

if you havent heard of nigahiga hes one of the most subscried people on youtube. and in this video, at exactly 2 minutes into it there is and old nerf gun(not sure of name) HEre is the link

Nerf Sharpshooter.

#182087 Li War Saturday, October 11th

Posted by Magic on 06 October 2008 - 09:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Of course, the one war on long island has to be a shitty stock war.

#214198 Let's Argue About Music!

Posted by Magic on 22 February 2009 - 03:20 PM in Off Topic

This is one of the most stupid fucking ideas i've seen from the NIC. I doubt this will get passed 5 posts before the moderators close it down.

#180335 New Jersey

Posted by Magic on 28 September 2008 - 10:01 PM in Off Topic

You want to go to New Jersey?!?!?!?!? Are you insane? Come to the Sacramento delta....Its awesome...and also better than visiting America's armpit

Go fuck yourself... California. Oh and you too "Nerfer9". This is a site dedicated to nerf so was it really necessary to include nerf in your name?

I also doubt that you are the 9th nerfer. The sport has been around a long time before you showed your face around here. I'm member number 165, but I am far from the 165th nerfer. You sir are a liar!

EDIT: Woot 798th post!

Dark Shrimp makes me laugh very much so. California can suck my wiener. New Jersey is always fun especially the wooded areas. I go up to my friend's aunt's private lake. :(

#219872 Ligntning Blitz Pump Help

Posted by Magic on 25 March 2009 - 10:28 PM in Modifications

The same exact thing happened with my Secret Shot 2, when I got it. You need to re-tube it. Get a tubing coupler, and glue it onto the pump. And then, well, re-tube. Hope for the best. I hope I was of assistance.

#219901 Ligntning Blitz Pump Help

Posted by Magic on 26 March 2009 - 10:12 AM in Modifications

Yeah, just get some new tubing and plumers goop. Problem solved! I think its 3/8 OD 1/4ID clear tubing. Alternatively I have a stock LB that I would sell you with no pump problems. Hope it works out for you as the LB is a great gun.

It's the pump tube actually, the top part where the clear tubing attaches to the pump broke off. That's what I'm trying to fix.

Like I said, the same thing happened to my SS2. Get a tubing coupler and glue it where the piece snapped off. Then do what ever you need to do to make sure it doesn't snap.

#220359 Lnl Question

Posted by Magic on 28 March 2009 - 08:43 PM in Modifications

Not at all. People put more powerful springs in it. I suggest possibly cushioning the plunger head, but it won't break. By the way, all that and only 72FT.? Wierd.

#179403 Cpvc Barrel System

Posted by Magic on 24 September 2008 - 09:09 PM in Homemades

Great idea yet again rork, how airtight is it? Is this so the dart doesn't fall in to the plunger?

#206322 Defender T3 Writeup

Posted by Magic on 25 January 2009 - 04:19 PM in Modifications

One word. FUCKING SICK. Actually that's two words. Whatever. On topic: The gun itself looks good, and for 93FT out of a battle pistol, it's worth it. Nice job.

#216466 If My Other Idea Was So Stupid...

Posted by Magic on 05 March 2009 - 03:43 PM in General Nerf

So everybody thinks my "cell phone sight" is a stupid idea. I started to think of other uses for the sight and thought "why not make a corner gun", (for those of you who dont know what the corner gun is, youtube it). I beileive with the right gun(s) and parts i could be able to pull this off. I know im gonna get flamed for this...

Any obligitory comments?

In the last "stupid" topic, didn't someone say do the idea first, than come back to us with results. You may want to listen to them.

#178484 Pumpkin Carvings...post Your Own.

Posted by Magic on 20 September 2008 - 07:57 PM in Off Topic

Well i'm getting into the halloween spirit, and started pumpkin carvings. My first is an ode to Captain Slug. More to come soon. :)
Posted Image

#178527 Pumpkin Carvings...post Your Own.

Posted by Magic on 20 September 2008 - 10:24 PM in Off Topic

I'm not gonna lie, that is a little weird.

That being said, it is also pretty cool. Good work.

I will agree it is a bit wierd, but I'm a huge fan of Captain Slug's work. Plus BM rules (Bomberman, not bowel movement).

#218725 Rork

Posted by Magic on 18 March 2009 - 11:00 PM in Homemades

It's a simple plunger spring gun. You prime the handle, and the spring catches on the pin that is nested in the clothespin (trigger). You pull the trigger, moving the catch down, letting the spring go. The plunger head has a seal inside it, and with the force of the spring, you push so much air out of the front of the gun, which is where a barrel is. The barrel contains the dart. It's pretty simple, and if you read it you could understand it very easily.

#156826 Make Micros Fly Farther

Posted by Magic on 24 May 2008 - 03:19 PM in Modifications

Okay, this is my first write-up so cut me some slack. I was playing a local Nerf war with a few friends and I found one of my old micros. It didn't stick to anything anymore so it had no use. I decided to try something to make it fly farther and the outcome was amazing. Here is a write up on how to make micros fly farther.

Materials:
Micro dart
Hot glue gun with glue
Scissors

Okay so the first thing you want to do is get a micro dart.
Posted Image
Now you want to start to peal off the suction cup, but do it slowly or you will rip the dart.
Posted Image
After it's pealed it should look something like this.
Posted Image
Now pull out the suction slowly.
Posted Image
Now you want to take your scissors and begin to cut off the little nub on the opposite end of the suction.
Posted Image
After it's cut it should look like this.
Posted Image
Now take the little nub you cut off and stick it in the front end of the cleared out dart.
Posted Image
Put some hot glue on the end just to make sure it doesn't fall out. Don't worry, the glue won't burn the foam.
Posted Image
Now put a dab of hot glue on the end of the suction cup.
Posted Image
Now stick the suction cup on to the end of the dart with the nub in it and let it dry. Here is the final product.
Posted Image

Now that you have your darts made, go out, have fun, and let em' fly!

#156831 Make Micros Fly Farther

Posted by Magic on 24 May 2008 - 03:28 PM in Modifications

Thanks, by the way yes, I am a new member.

#156828 Make Micros Fly Farther

Posted by Magic on 24 May 2008 - 03:23 PM in Modifications

Hmm, thank you for the advice. By the way the ranges are about 15 to 20 ft. farther then a stock micro dart.

#210230 Big Salvo

Posted by Magic on 07 February 2009 - 06:59 PM in Modifications

I don't currently use one, but I use to.

1 - 8" of your size fitting brass will work wonders.

2 - It's most likely glue or a lose end of extra plastic.

3 - That's someones opinion, but I had mine unplugged for safety reasons. Friends like to overpump

4 - At APOC I saw at least 2 people with them, and they served them well. It's a longer ranged gun, so you have time to reload if people are running at you.

Overall it's a great gun, and a good primary.

#220820 Barrel Length?

Posted by Magic on 30 March 2009 - 11:20 PM in Modifications

I believe Angel's were 12", and SGM were either 8" or 10". I'd go for 10" personally.

#214285 At2k Question

Posted by Magic on 22 February 2009 - 07:56 PM in General Nerf

It's not major, i'd say about a 10FT decrease. Personally I think it's worth it to keep it turreted.

#208907 Mod Man Foam Question

Posted by Magic on 02 February 2009 - 02:38 PM in General Nerf

boom, follow the CoC. Use google, and search function before making a whole new topic. I know for a fact that there is a "Foam Directory". Next time, just look around a bit more.

#220814 Firing Bbb Arrows

Posted by Magic on 30 March 2009 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

Thanks Assassin NF, didn't know that. I just slipped a BBB arrow over an old 2K pump tube. Perfect fit.