If My Other Idea Was So Stupid...

...why not make a corner nerf gun.

4 replies to this topic

#1 lonesniper

lonesniper

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

So everybody thinks my "cell phone sight" is a stupid idea. I started to think of other uses for the sight and thought "why not make a corner gun", (for those of you who dont know what the corner gun is, youtube it). I beileive with the right gun(s) and parts i could be able to pull this off. I know im gonna get flamed for this...

Any obligitory comments?

Edited by lonesniper, 05 March 2009 - 03:39 PM.

Dave: "MY LONGSHOT OF ALL LONGSHOTS!!!"

kevin: "dude...its just gotta tennis ball duct taped to it..."

Dave: "but its a purple tennis ball..."

Kevin: "...damn..."

#2 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:43 PM

Do some background research next time

Although the Sneakshot isn't that great of a gun at all. If you can somehow make a way to improve on the concept, then be our guest.

But do it, and then post about it.

Edited by Glint, 05 March 2009 - 03:47 PM.

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

#3 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:43 PM

So everybody thinks my "cell phone sight" is a stupid idea. I started to think of other uses for the sight and thought "why not make a corner gun", (for those of you who dont know what the corner gun is, youtube it). I beileive with the right gun(s) and parts i could be able to pull this off. I know im gonna get flamed for this...

Any obligitory comments?

In the last "stupid" topic, didn't someone say do the idea first, than come back to us with results. You may want to listen to them.

#4 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

There is one already, the Nerf Sneak Shot, here's a mod on one.

If I recall correctly, it had a mirror or something as a round-the-corner sight.

The thread was closed because of some other dumb diversion. Go ahead and make your cell-phone doohickey and corner-shooting Nerf blaster. Then post some pictures of it, or do a YouTube of how it works. Good luck.

-Piney-

EDIT: Boy you kids are fast.
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:56 PM

To add to this, concept threads aren't allowed. Do SOMETHING first. I don't care what it is, but have something done before you post these things, cause no ones gonna help you with your crazy shit ideas.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users