I had some orange juice sitting in the bottom of a water bottle for a week, and I was shocked when I went to wash it out. Something had settled on the bottom of the glass, a dark purplely grey silt. Even better, when I started washing it out, the stuff on the bottom vaporized into the air, emitting a purple gas from my water bottle.
It can't be healthy, but seriously, let about .5" of orange juice sit in the bottom of a water bottle for about a week and be amazed.
Dan CromerMember Since 15 Dec 2002
Offline Last Active May 23 2004 10:24 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 45
- Profile Views 2,842
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown