71 replies to this topic

#1 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:55 PM

PM Hierarchy if you are going!

WALL War - Washington Long Lake War
-This is going to be a war held in Port Orchard, Washington.
-Our group of Nerfers (6 people) are going to be hosting over the Summer.

Date
June 16
11:00 am to 5:00-6:00 pm
Come between 10:00 and 11:00, we will head over to the war area at 11:00.

Our group's ages average around 14 years old, ranging from 12-16. (One 12 year old and one 16 year old).

-Eye protection is required.
-Range limit caps off at about 150', though I doubt anyone will even need a gun shooting that far.
-Titans are banned with the exception of a shotgunned Titan (3+ darts, though it still must shoot under the range limit) or Titans firing stock darts and/or stock missles.
-We usually play 1 hit outs, unless we play something with an objective, like CTF. We are open to suggestions on new rules/game types.

-The area we are hosting this at is a wooded area with various trails and clearings that are scattered through out the area. Every trail is connected to each other in some way (No trails are dead ends). All of the trails are labelled with signs so you know where you are and don't get lost as easy.
Photobucket Account
Username: Retiate
Guest Password: wallwar

Or you can go to our Myspace:
www.myspace.com/wallwar
(The comments and friends list on the Myspace are hidden from viewers, with the exception of picture comments)

PM Hierarchy if you are going!

This Will Be Updated

Edited by Retiate, 07 June 2007 - 10:29 PM.

#2 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:44 PM

Is there a age limit? I'm 16 now but I'm turning 17 in August.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#3 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:39 PM

No, I wouldn't say there is an age limit. Unless your too young, like if there were a 10 year old. Unless they are someone's relative and they can accompany them. I don't know how well young kids would be able to take stefans from our guns.
So overall, no there isn't an age limit, more of a maturity requirement, like people said in that thread a while back.

#4 newby

newby

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:13 PM

I could probably bring 3 or 4 people. Unfortunately, im the modmaster of the group, so there might be a couple stock guns in the mix. How heavily modified are your weapons retiate?
John 3:16:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

#5 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:07 PM

I could probably bring 3 or 4 people. Unfortunately, im the modmaster of the group, so there might be a couple stock guns in the mix. How heavily modified are your weapons retiate?

Haha, same here. I've been modding guns for people in my group quite a bit.

Our guns aren't real heavily modified. Our most modified gun is probably my Pump Shotgun (Coupler, added springs, 12" Brass barrel w/ tightening rings), though I doubt I'll even use it.
Other most modified gun is probably my Longshot (Air restrictors removed, added spring, cosmetic barrel extension, shotgun kit installed).
Nothing real powerful. Actually, now that I thought about it, the guns we use most are pistols. At our last war we had, the only guns that weren't pistols were a singled AT2K, my Longshot, a DT3 (If you don't consider that a pistol), and a Titan that shot the stock missle. Everyone else used a pistol (Nf, Maverick, LnL).

We might even have some extra guns that we don't use as often if you would want to use those instead of your stock guns.

#6 newby

newby

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:36 PM

Thanks, that's good to hear. It sounds like my arsenal isn't too outmatched.

Where did you get a pump shotgun in Washington?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

#7 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:02 PM

I got it from some website, might've been This one.
And look, they have 'em for 27% off too.

#8 newby

newby

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:17 AM

Thanks. To bad we don't have Bass Pro shops around here though. Maybe I'll pick one up there and clip mod it. Anyway, I apologize for hi-jacking your thread.

I know you said it will happen after the 4th of July, but It would be great to know when you have a specific date nailed down. Just PM me or something. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread too, so whatever.

How many people will be there?

#9 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:08 PM

I know you said it will happen after the 4th of July, but It would be great to know when you have a specific date nailed down. Just PM me or something. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread too, so whatever.

I will update this thread with dates that work and will post a finalized date once we get one.

How many people will be there?

I don't know exactly jow many people will be there, I have a group of 6, and it depends on who else goes.

#10 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:42 PM

How long will the war be?

#11 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:23 PM

The war will most likely be as long as most people can stay. After the war if people aren't getting picked up on time I live on a lake (hence the name Washington Long Lake war) and you can go swimming. So bring swim trunks. If you want I will leave it up to everyone to deside the time to start the war. Just have it after about 8 am.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#12 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:55 PM

I probably should have said this in my last post but oh well. Can people be late? like if they can't make it at 8:00? and if so how late can some one be?

Edited by Dayko, 14 May 2007 - 11:55 PM.

#13 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:08 AM

Being late is fine, the I can gauruntee the war won't start until at least 10. By 10 am, the 6 of us will be there, probably having a few smaller wars, waiting for people to show up. Then maybe by 11-12 we will walk down the the WALL War area and start warring there. Ending will be... Well, whenever.
And being late would probably be fine. If you caught us while we were walking down to the area/still waiting you could just join right in.
If we are already there, we'd probably have someone guide you to the area and you could join in.

#14 newby

newby

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:10 AM

My crew and I cannot make it unless it happens after July 20. Would it be possible for the War to be after that date?

#15 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:57 AM

I will have to check with Rediate but we most likely will. Remember I said that you guys can deside when the war starts and ends.

Edited by hierarchy, 18 May 2007 - 10:11 PM.

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#16 used man

used man

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:51 AM

What kind of a war will it be? teams or ffa?

Edited by used man, 15 May 2007 - 09:52 AM.

#17 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:02 PM

Whats ffa?

#18 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:10 PM

What kind of a war will it be? teams or ffa?

We will be playing a variety of games.

Whats ffa?

FFA stands for free for all.

#19 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:15 PM

You guy's should try this game, it's called "loser" you can have too play with at least 2 people. The rules are simple:
1 You have equal person(s) on each other teams.
2 You have one team be the loser(s) and the other team Hunter's.
3 The losers pick a spot too hide at.
4 The Hunter's must hunt the loser(s) before the loser(s) kill them off.
5 One hit kills either person(s).
6 The loser(s) can move only after the game has started.

It's a pretty fun game.

#20 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:41 PM

We will be picking the games durring the war. Also The war can't be held from July 20th- July 30th. And newby can you maby come befor July. I was thinking that we could have it at the end of June. And pleas post what days you can't come and I will then pick the date of the war. Also make sure that you can be at the dates you said you could be at 100%.

My TTG mod.

#21 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:09 PM

You guy's should try this game, it's called "loser"

Haha, the asshole filter got ya there.

We play a game called S.nipers.
You have a set number of people go and hide, they are the "S.nipers", they usually want to have long range guns.
The rest of the people, we call runners, all go in a house or just away from the rest of the area.
The s.nipers go and hide and after a set amount of time, the runners come out.
The runners, who are unarmed, have to go out and find a "asshole". When they spot one, they call out "asshole!" and they have to run to a set area, or back to the spot they began at.
If a asshole shoots a runner, the runner is out for the round. Then in the next round he becomes a asshole.
The game usually plays for about 3 rounds, if any runners survive after the set number of rounds, they win. If none of the runners survive, the s.nipers win.

To call out "asshole!" you must actually see one, you can't start running to the set "safe zone" if someone else calls "asshole!".
We also have an area around the "safe zone" where s.nipers are not allowed to hide/camp at, so if someone tries to run to the "safe zone", they don't get shot every time.

This game really involves a lot of timing, patience, and strategizing. The s.nipers must know exactly when to shoot, how their teammates can eliminate anyone else who might see them or how they can pick off people running to the "safe zone". The s.nipers also have to find good hiding spots that aren't so open people will spot them right away, but not so remote no one will even go over there. They need to find places people will cross, but not see the asshole.
The runners need to know where to look, how to look, and they need to be able to dodge and react.
Our group has developed several strategies for the game so you really never know what the other team is doing.
It's a real fun game we play quite often.

This whole game came from a guy by the name of Formerly Sane, you can see his post with the game here.
We have modified the rules a bit from what he originally had, but the whole idea is basically the same.

#22 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 12:53 AM

How come there is a filter on asshole?

#23 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 05:37 PM

Newby, would you be able to make it if it were to be held before July 4th?
And no date works for you guys until after the 20th?

How come there is a filter on asshole?

Because people say they are real good "s.nipers" in Nerf, but really, there are no guns that achieve so much range you can actually "eat shit" people. So the filter kind of makes them seem rediculous.
Besides, sitting back and shooting people from as far away as you possibly can isn't really all that fun anyway.

And if anyone has any dates for them that do not work, please post them here.
Also, if you have any preferred dates, go ahead and post them as well.

#24 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 06:07 PM

Newby, would you be able to make it if it were to be held before July 4th?
And no date works for you guys until after the 20th?

Are you talking to me?

#25 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 06:57 PM

No, I was talking to Newby. He was saying how he couldn't make anything before July 20th, but I'm not sure if that will work for us...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users