Armageddon '06 Planning Thread

280 replies to this topic

#226 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:22 PM

They won't be cheated at all. I'm sure if you move a LITTLE bit during the day they'll see plenty of your AWESOME, awe-inspiring kills.

Or deaths, rather.

You know, I must admit, though...with an ego as big as it sounds, maybe you're right. I don't think two dozen cameras could cover a head swollen THAT big...

:)

It's ON, pal!

See you saturday.

<Bitches>

Edited by Falcon, 10 July 2006 - 03:23 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#227 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

EGO!?

EGO!?.............MOTHERFUCKER......

I ATE A FUCKING CLAN!

....what ego?
I hate you.

#228 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:59 PM

The man ate a fucking clan.

True story.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#229 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 09:42 PM

Well, I hope you're hungry again, so you can enjoy the wonderfulness that is "In-n-Out", quite possibly the BEST FUCKING FAST FOOD CHAIN EVER which you easties conveniently have no access to (it's a california, nevada, etc. only deal).

As for eating a clan in and of itself...not THIS clan, motherfucker.

Okay, so there's a few members who really just come on occasion, and just for entertainment, but so help me, if you get that damn "hungry", we're not going out without a fight.

MOTHERFUCKER......

Now now, no need to get all hyped. After all, there still are ONLY 5 MORE DAYS... Wouldn't want you killing a stewardess on your way over or anything...you might get full before the "meal begins" and wouldn't that be a shame :)

As for Groove, I can't say anything for two reasons:
a] because I've played against you before, and there's no point in BSing trash talk or anything.
b] because I owe you a bit of a thank you, so I'll just not bother.

And because you put "I don't need no isntructions to know how to rock" into one of the DBF strips. So I have no beef with you.

Edited by Falcon, 10 July 2006 - 09:46 PM.

----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#230 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:43 PM

Hope that 1500 got to you alright falcon. I'm eager to see it in action in the movie.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#231 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:01 PM

It did. Payment will be out shortly. Thanks for trusting us and sending it ahead of payment. The money WILL be arriving shortly.

Now, about the backup location:

Everyone who is coming (save the ones getting rides, like the easties) should take note of this. I'm putting up googlemaps directions to the backup location. If you arrive at Sellers by 10:30-10:45, chances are, we'll still be there (this is the event that Sellers does not work out). If we are still there, I will have a fat stack of printed directions to the backup location. However, if we are NOT still there, you will (obviously) still need to know how to get there.

SOOOooo...

To get Directions FROM SELLERS to the BACKUP location, go HERE and put in:

160 N. Barranca Ave
Covina, CA 91723

The location displayed will be just below a looong narrow parking lot. Park in the lot; NOT where the map location is placed.

Hopefully, everybody'll just be there before we (if we) leave, and we won't have to worry about people getting lost. Heck, hopefully,w e won't need to use the place. But hey, can't hurt.
----------||||||||)

#232 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:36 AM

Regardless of Hersh's eating habits, the 3 vs. 30 fight will become even more lopsided when I bring my primary into the fray:
Posted Image

Out here on the East Coast, we don't fuck around. (We just picked this sexy beast at work)

Edited by Kuhlschrank, 11 July 2006 - 10:42 AM.

+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#233 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:10 PM

Come ON, Juhlschrank! Even the Crossbow/AT3k you said you were bringing has more barrels than THAT!

*pfshhh* I would've expected better from an LCM'er...
----------||||||||)

#234 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:20 PM

Ah, but it does have the same number of barrels, is clip-fed, and can be hooked up to a compressor. Yea Cx, sorry about the late warning, but I'm gonna need something about the size of a halftrack to tow this thing to the school. After that, I can just have the freight compnay pick it up there for the trip home. B)

On a more serious(not really) note, we had discovered the single barrels taped together idea long before you had it done to that maxshot, and they will be out in full force, giving us a tremendous amount of high ROF firepower to deal out on you and your piddly ass PETG'd guns.

#235 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:31 PM

Shit. You guys better run for the hills.
Looks sweet, I'm thinking about coming out to one of these sometime soon.

#236 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:36 PM

Shit. You guys better run for the hills.

FUCK THAT! Who asked you, anyway?

Lol, it's all good. But I'll charge OMC Kuhlschrank and Groove head-on with nothing but an unloaded Nite Finder before I run for the hills. Not after a buildup like this.

And Kuhlschrank, I KNOW you were taping barrels together before us. I got the idea from Hersh's gallery. I make NO claims on the concept.

But I'm still making a claim on kicking your asses.

EDIT: How the fuck does a crossbow-3k integration only have 4 barrels? That makes no sense, and gives me cause for worrying about your current mental state. Unless there are three barrels on that trailer that I am just not seeing...

Edited by Falcon, 11 July 2006 - 12:38 PM.

----------||||||||)

#237 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 01:06 PM

I didn't integrate the turret, just the internals. It would be a motherfucker to try and get the barrels to rotate if I did that. Then i have two dual barrel assemblies(one each for the xbow and at3k) which makes 4.

Oh I'm not insinuating copyright infringement or anything with the barrels idea, its just more shit to talk about.

Sorry to hear you're claiming to kick our asses, cause you won't get a refund on your ego when it doesn't happen.

#238 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 01:12 PM

As for Groove, I can't say anything for two reasons:
a] because I've played against you before, and there's no point in BSing trash talk or anything.
b] because I owe you a bit of a thank you, so I'll just not bother.

Sorry to say, if you mess with one of 'em, you mess with all of 'em. No hard feelings, it's just how we roll. We nerf together, we die together, East Coasties for life, yo. Or...something.

Like.

That. *ahem* Yeah.

On a more serious note I just purchased a small digital camcorder and I will be documenting my experience VIA video this year, both to and from Armageddon. Last year's photostory just wasn't enough. Can't wait to share it with you all.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#239 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 01:23 PM

You sick motherfucker! How much did THAT set you back?
I hate you.

#240 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:33 PM

I might be able to bring our camera for stills if I can convince my mom to let me take it (it's hers).
I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#241 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:39 PM

Yea, Groove, I hate you right now, where do you get all this fucking money? You're paying more than any of us for geddon, and you can still get a new digital camcorder? Whatever, at least we can get high quality video of our domination of the West.

#242 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:53 PM

Well shit, wouldn't you know it. The UPS guy just showed up with two of these - I wasn't expecting them for at least another month. I'm training the kids to use them now, we should be set by Saturday.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#243 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:56 PM

Son of a Bitch those are awesome!

#244 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:50 PM

Sorry to hear you're claiming to kick our asses, cause you won't get a refund on your ego when it doesn't happen.

I don't expect a refund. With all that OMC's got to spare, I could just borrow some of his. He won't even notice it's missing...unless it's crushed under western feet. In which case, I wouldn't need a loan, now, would I?

Cx, HOT DAMN!
What are your plans for the footage taken this year? I was at least planning on putting a video together made out of the footage my camera(s) get on saturday, but I don't think we need multiple Geddon 06 videos floating around. Do you want to take care of it, or would you like to send over the footage you get?

EDITx2: Bags, do you think you could bring your camera along? I can supply it with MiniDV's, no problem (already have a fat box) and after the war, we could just stop by my place and unload it onto my PC (got some new hardware; I can DO that now!) and it'd all be taken care of. If you can't, I'm over it.

And can we be expecting you/anyone from NARF the night before?

Edited by Falcon, 11 July 2006 - 04:53 PM.

----------||||||||)

#245 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 05:12 PM

Wondering, how many people so far do we have taking standard photos, or are we just doing motion videos?
Holder of the original Split-Tech 2k

"Headband" - as so named by OMC
"That One Guy in the Pineapple Shirt" -So aptly named by Baghead

#246 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:07 PM

EDITx2: Bags, do you think you could bring your camera along? I can supply it with MiniDV's, no problem (already have a fat box) and after the war, we could just stop by my place and unload it onto my PC (got some new hardware; I can DO that now!) and it'd all be taken care of. If you can't, I'm over it.

And can we be expecting you/anyone from NARF the night before?

I'll bring my CAMERA and stuff, but I have to work the night before. so we won't be joining you guys, sorry... but y'all should see at least 6-8 of My Crew saturday morning.

Oh, and this is my big F-U to the LBB banning issue:

Posted Image

I present The UBS Twin Barrel Attachment, It shaves off the Range of Bannedness and allows for twice the likelyhood of hitting someone. MUhahahaha! say hello to legalization bitches!!

-bags

Edited by baghead, 11 July 2006 - 07:36 PM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#247 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:11 PM

Wondering, how many people so far do we have taking standard photos, or are we just doing motion videos?

Don't worry about still photos, Sage. There'll be between 2 and 5 trillion poeple there taking still photos. I know Katie will be there doing so, and several other pople I know, my dad included, plan to be by for a while. Someone'll be taking care of that stuff.

And bags, you stole that from that one guy's nf...

Edited by Falcon, 11 July 2006 - 08:52 PM.

----------||||||||)

#248 AnyaSeijin

AnyaSeijin

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:58 PM

Regardless of Hersh's eating habits, the 3 vs. 30 fight will become even more lopsided when I bring my primary into the fray:
Posted Image

Out here on the East Coast, we don't fuck around. (We just picked this sexy beast at work)

On that note. Our squirrels are going to OWN you. Squirrels with lightsabers always win. Period. Theres no argument for this, it is just the way of the world.

#249 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:28 PM

Wow, I hope you guys have fun. I would really like to come out next year. However, since I'm no bigshot on here I really doubt you guys would care.
Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#250 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:32 PM

Hey, not many of us are bigshots around here. It's really just Cxwq, Spoon (if he's alive), and then the Jersey guys who really have a name out there. Believe me,t he more the merrier (to a point, of course...)
----------||||||||)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users