New Jersey - 22/08/09

59 replies to this topic

#51 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:12 PM

I'll be there a little after 12.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#52 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:03 AM

So, it looks like there is almost definitely going to be thunder and lightening tomorrow, for the entire day. If it were just rain, or intermittent, or if there were anywhere indoors or even covered that we could go between rounds, I'd say we'd just tough it out. But if it's going to be thunder and lightning all day, I'm calling it.

So here's what I'm going to do. I'll be there at noon, with Jlego and the womenfolk. If it's not raining at noon, we Nerf until we see lightning. If it is raining, we'll be there hanging out until 1pm, just to see if it lets up at all, maybe get in a round in the rain, and then we'll do lunch at The Omega Diner. If it's still too nasty out to nerf after lunch, then I'll call it.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#53 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:50 AM

Damn, it's pretty much falling water now. I live less than 5 minutes away, and I know the field will be soaked.
If it's storming, heavily raining, or falling water like now, by the time I wake up I'm out.
If it's drizzling or regular rain, I'm good.
I think the storm'll pass our area by morning. But that's just me being optimistic.

Edit- Falling water is what I call when rain comes down so hard, a step outside for a second will make you look like you got 5 gallons of water dumped on you.

Edit 2- Fuck the storm is coming up fast on my street...

Edited by Echnalaid, 22 August 2009 - 01:57 AM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#54 wangsoup

wangsoup

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:45 AM

Langley check your PMs.
QUOTE(CaptainSlug @ Jun 24 2009, 11:28 PM) View Post

You mean Jesus doesn't get you an extra 20 feet?
Dang. Jesus can help all those basketball and football players win games, but apparently he doesn't really care about Nerf.

#55 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:53 AM

I don't get what's happening. The war is probably going to be called after it starts? So what should the people do who are traveling to this war?
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#56 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:23 AM

On account of the shitty weather, count me out today. I also fucked up my ankle pretty good yesterday too, so my mobility is even more limited. Alcohol + weak ankles = recipe for near disaster. Plus, I'm not driving to New Brunswick on the off chance that we WILL nerf.
I hate you.

#57 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:41 AM

Well, it's pretty damp out, but it's not even raining right now. I'll be there, nerfing, with three other people. Unless we get thunder and lightning, I'll nerf in any conditions as long as there are other people who want to as well. So we probably won't end up nerfing until dusk as planned, but we'll probably still get a few hours in.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#58 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:07 AM

Anyone dropping out?
I'll be there, albeit I'll be there only for a few hours.

#59 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

Excuse the double post, here's my report
-Excellent place to play. We got a nice hill and a cool forest.
-The forest was a bit weird to play in. We ended up ferreting the other team out of the woods (Big blasts+Foliage cover=death
-Dart skipping! If you shoot the lake stefans skip like rocks!
-Being real close to me, like a 10 minute drive
-Not rainy as we thought. When it did rain, it cooled us off
-Getting hit in the crotch in the same place by the same guy
-Same guy as I said before, him and that Big Blast ate intense shit
-JLego trying out the aforementioned Big Blast and broke the trigger
-Seeing my buddies at the LGLF, sans Split
-Split where the fuck where you?!?!?!?!
-Brandon selling me a nice clear Maverick for cheap
-I kept sliding on the same puddles on the hill
-All my shots barely hitting. My dart went straight for JLego's head, but it curved at the last minute and missed
-Speaking of that, I was using his Lock n Load. I think he put some black magic on it so his own guns can't be used against him
-My shot glided over her neck (Sorry I forgot your name) and she tripped while trying to knock over our hay bale. I had the perfect chance to tap her, but I used my dart trying to shoot her
-Seeing Wang and his friends. They're a cool bunch.
-Muttonchops using me as a meat shield
-Brandon got me in the oddest places, like square on my right nipple, and on my heel. He was facing me when he got me in the heel, so I don't know how that happens.

#60 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:12 PM

We came, we saw, we nerfed, and we got trashed afterward. A success if I ever saw one.

-Nerfing in the rain wasn't terrible; it only shat rain for the hay bail rounds
-Able to rock the NWS jacket for a bit
-Getting some decent hits in the pistol rounds
-Trying out Jlego's xbow
"He's confused! He doesn't know what to do with range!"
-Using BPSO's 1500 for a full round, interesting
-TED and VACC actually showed up
-Seeing TED run and getting 3 hits in a row on VACC
-Using Taquito as a meat shield
-Seeing WangSoup getting yelled at by some douchy old man before the war even started
-Kinda using the quadshot for a couple rounds before it shat the bed and an o-ring got busted off
-Drinking about a galleon of yeungling at the bar and house afterwards
-A delicious shot of Tabasco sauce
-Seeing a turtle eating a giant dead fish
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

21:45 Gears That's boob grabbing time
21:45 Gears it is so easy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users