Photo

The New Portal Page Is...

30 replies to this topic

Poll: The New Portal Page Is... (72 member(s) have cast votes)

The New Portal Page Is...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 02:56 PM

So how do we lowly members get our articles submitted? And if we do become contributors after the obligatory 5 good submissions, then do we get to post in the articles forum?

You know, I could swear I emailed you the answer to that question about two hours ago. Why dontcha check your email?

In short, article submissions should be emailed to me for editing and approval. If I like it, you can post it in the Site Feedback forum and I'll move it to Articles. Yes, contributors will be able to post their own articles, but they still need to get final approval before they post.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#27 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:01 PM

Sorry, I just got in to work five min ago and I had to help someone with their c++ before I got to check my mail. Thanks.

ps- How do I do a copyright symbol? Do I need UBB for that or will it just show up if I do alt+the ascii value?

pps- If you could e-mail me the html file I sent you, that would be great. I'm at work at BCC and I don't have acess to my files. If not, I'll just take care of it tonight.

Edited by Langley, 24 February 2004 - 03:04 PM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#28 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:06 PM

You can just copy and paste the one at the bottom of the page if you're lazy like me.

© 2004, Cxwq

Kind of ironic, stealing copyright symbols like that...

I sent you a PM regarding the article.

#29 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:07 PM

I like it, I also think the picture of Spoon in the topright corner is...awsome?;)

THIRST
ko

#30 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:08 PM

I like it, I also think the picture of Spoon in the topright corner is...awsome?;)

THIRST

Picture of Spoon?

#31 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:52 PM

I was online a few minutes ago when I posted that, and where it says "NerfHaven, www.nerfhaven.com" in the blue, to the right, there was a picture of Spoon holding a 3k. Its gone now...;)

THIRST
ko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users