Lanard Blast Bazooka

Anyone used it?

78 replies to this topic

#76 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 03:38 PM

For really lazy people you can cut off the air restrictor and it will hold a micro stefan pretty well. With no further mods I was able to get 60 feet out of it. Not grand and you have to take the thing apart but just in case anyone was currious there it is.

I did notice that the air delivery seams slow compared to a SM1500 AT2000 tank, would a constricted piece of barrel help with this like in a spring gun? Was anyone tested this out? I think I'll be working on this tonight so I'll see what happens with what I have laying around.

On the Lanard website on the Integrity ::snicker:: page they talked about having partnerships that used a brand other than Lanard. This would be an example of this in action.

Edited by sporkboyofjustice, 10 March 2004 - 03:40 PM.

#77 FuriousGeorge

FuriousGeorge

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 06:35 PM

Well, Im not sure plugging was worth it, but I did not know the affects before I did it. It was experimental, and its your choice of ROF or range.

#78 Jappo

Jappo

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 07:47 PM

I did notice that the air delivery seams slow compared to a SM1500 AT2000 tank, would a constricted piece of barrel help with this like in a spring gun? Was anyone tested this out? I think I'll be working on this tonight so I'll see what happens with what I have laying around.

On the Lanard website on the Integrity ::snicker:: page they talked about having partnerships that used a brand other than Lanard. This would be an example of this in action.

I'm thinking because that the trigger is not all that great, and if you do not pull it fast enough, a telescoping barrel might be worth it. Nello and I are trying one right now. Also trying to figure a way to plug the valve without loosing ROF.
"When life gives you lemons, you squish those lemons into the eyes of your enemies." - Jappo

#79 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 09:47 PM

The Max Shot is discontinued. As long as I'm at it I should get a crossbow as well.

I tried my local TRU but they don’t have them yet, I’ll just have to keep trying I guess.

I believe Max Shots are planning to be rereleased. Why else would they come up with a new color scheme? Props to Janga:

Posted Image
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users