Lanard Blast Bazooka

Anyone used it?

78 replies to this topic

#26 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:51 PM

How the hell do i include a pic in my posts?

For fuck's sake man. There is a complete guide in the Site Feedback section of the forum. It's a friggin sticky for God's sake.
Spectre of the CFM

#27 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 07:35 PM

Ok. Anyway I'm not gonna post a pic of my Blast Bazooka until its fully modded. Since its already slight modded. I'm gonna copper barrel it and cut up the casing and paint it.

#28 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 07:43 PM

Just post the friggin picture ya little twit. Jesus your really pissing me off lately.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#29 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 05:57 PM

Danny boy, don't be so worryed. Its very annoying to us happy people. Anyway i copper barreled it today and its great! I still gotta paint it though.

Edited by 1/2 Newb 1/2 Nerfer, 25 February 2004 - 06:02 PM.

#30 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:08 PM

Hm...tell ya what man, hurry up. I've heard a few good things about this gun, and I'm going to Toys'R'Us this weekend. So if noone else gets those mods up, expect my version soon. While it doesn't seem to have a place in my hand on the field, it'll make a nice 'nother addition to the Lanard Collection.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#31 SnIpErX125

SnIpErX125

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Boom.
CAUTION: These plastic BBS sting like a mother when you get hit by them, so don't go shooting at the cat with it.

www.geocities.com/darkmessenger125/NerfRetreat.html

#32 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 07:27 PM

Ugh... that cocking handle prevents it from being fired from the shoulder I assume.

I assume the plunger is massive? What does the spring look like?
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#33 Gamefreak

Gamefreak

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 08:04 PM

It's an air pressure gun from what I've heard CX.
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

#34 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 08:11 PM

Er... yeah, sorry.

Well then, how big is the tank compared to, say, a 5k?
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#35 Chrysophylax

Chrysophylax

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 09:31 PM

I thought it was a cocking gun that used a pumping method to cock. Ah, maybe I'm just blowing out of my ass, but I think I heard something like that.
"I FUCKING BEG OF YOU! MY FUCKING BROTHER WOULD GET OFF!"

--Mraow

#36 VeggieBoy 3000

VeggieBoy 3000

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 09:39 PM

It looks like a carbon copy of the airzooka to me, except with a little different shell. It's got the same pump location, size, look, and even whistling ammo!
Go NAVY! Beat ARMY!

#37 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 10:00 PM

Its an air gun, I jsut picked it up 20 minutes ago, and lemme say, I was very impresed. If the crossbow has a pump counterpart, Im pretty sure this is it. The pump handle located in the back is a nice sotck, and can be fired from the shoulder comfortably. A very cool gun, and worth the $10. on 8 small pumps, its gun nice air output, pressure, and sends a whistling rocket flying really hard. Its 10:00 PM here, so Im not opening it up till Friday. I'll probobally put in a cpvc breech, but I dont know. This thing has alot of potential. My only complaint is theuncomfortable trigger.

THIRST
ko

#38 Nello

Nello

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 10:06 PM

Although I don't own an SM5K I'm quite sure this baby has a bigger tank. I might have a chance to take some internal pics tonight and my mod will be finished soon after that.
Note: It appears that the bazooka has multiple paint schemes because my version is painted orange, silver and blue. Orange being the base colour with the blue and silver accenting nicely... crap, I sound like a fashion designer.

Edited by Nello, 25 February 2004 - 10:11 PM.

"The older you get the more and more like yourself you become." D. Krell

#39 SnIpErX125

SnIpErX125

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:57 AM

So how much is this shit? I don't think that it's been posted yet, and if it has, then please excuse my laziness.

You're welcome for the pics that I jacked off of someone at NHQ.
CAUTION: These plastic BBS sting like a mother when you get hit by them, so don't go shooting at the cat with it.

#40 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 26 February 2004 - 08:11 AM

It's 9.99

...I jacked off someone at NHQ.

I knew there was a reason I don't check those boards much anymore. Thanks for reminding me.

Edited by One Man Clan, 26 February 2004 - 08:11 AM.

I hate you.

#41 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:47 AM

The guns $10 amarican, $15 canadian. And yes myne has orange, silver, and blue colour shemes to. I hate them so I'll just paint the gun yellow, black, and maybe leave the blue.

#42 Guest_ALIENfromMars_*

Guest_ALIENfromMars_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:36 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Boom.

If you would modify this for firing Stefans it could be a great loser Rifle.

Just a quick idea.

#43 SnIpErX125

SnIpErX125

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:41 AM

HOLY CRAP DUDE.

10 bucks? Goodbye.

#44 Nello

Nello

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:49 AM

Well, I've pretty much finished my mod, but I've been testing several different barrels to see which one does the job best. I've experimented with 14" of PETG, 10" of 9/16" brass, 10" of 1/2" PVC and 12" of brass. So far the 10" PVC barrel firing stock micros is getting the best range(106 ft), but I hope to make some heavier weighted darts tommorow and retest their ranges.
"The older you get the more and more like yourself you become." D. Krell

#45 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • State:Texas

Posted 27 February 2004 - 08:31 AM

hmm 10 bucks, 8 pumps, choice of barrel mods, and can get 100 feet?
I know what I'm looking for when I get out of class today.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#46 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 10:52 AM

You know what, the Max Shot is way better. It shoots further, it has way better reload time, and the cocking mechinism is way more durable than the blast bazooka's pumping mechinism. Don't get the blast bazooka. Get a max shot instead!

By the way, I have the same barrel on both guns and the max shot owns the hell out of the blast bazooka on range.

Edited by 1/2 Newb 1/2 Nerfer, 27 February 2004 - 10:53 AM.

#47 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 11:23 AM

Hmm, letís see should I get a new gun that is readily available and only $10 or should I get the gun that I've been trying to get for the last 4 months? I think I'll get the one that I can actually find. The Max Shot is discontinued. As long as I'm at it I should get a crossbow as well.

I tried my local TRU but they donít have them yet, Iíll just have to keep trying I guess.

#48 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:15 PM

May I ask why you have the same barrel on both a spring-powered gun and an air-powered gun? And why I should try and get a discontinued gun instead of one that's readily available? And why I wouldn't just get them both?

Spork, go look at Wal-Mart in the "Games" section. That's where I saw it.

[EDIT] Yes Spork, I meant the new Lanard one. I only found that and a MaxShot at my Wal-Mart, no FirstShots or TripleShots though.

Edited by Spectre2689, 27 February 2004 - 03:15 PM.

Spectre of the CFM

#49 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 02:49 PM

If only it were that easy Spectre, I've tried all the normal stores but I haven't found any. I've picked up triple shots and first shots but there don't seem to be any Max Shots to be had.

If you mean about the new Lanard gun then I will certainly give it a shot as I'm at Walmart every week anyway.

Edited by sporkboyofjustice, 27 February 2004 - 02:50 PM.

#50 Jappo

Jappo

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:56 PM

You know what, the Max Shot is way better. It shoots further, it has way better reload time, and the cocking mechinism is way more durable than the blast bazooka's pumping mechinism. Don't get the blast bazooka. Get a max shot instead!

By the way, I have the same barrel on both guns and the max shot owns the hell out of the blast bazooka on range.

Your a retard. First off this gun is a lot stronger. It makes a lot less sound, and is overall a pretty good loser weapon for 10 bucks. It would also seem that this gun, if optimized, would get over 120 feet. We got 106 with a stock micro in a 10" barrel, and i'm sure its possible to get way farther.

My Max Shot plunger broke after 2 days of use, so you have no idea what you are talking about. This gun is very nice, and the case could possibly have room for intergrations.

In summary, shut the hell up Newb. You don't have the right to say that this gun sucks. It in fact is very good. That may have been an opinion of yours, but your opinion is clearly flawed.
"When life gives you lemons, you squish those lemons into the eyes of your enemies." - Jappo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users