Purelife

No internal pictures

36 replies to this topic

#26 zezjek

zezjek

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

If you're getting 40' ranges out of a LS, then I have no idea what you did to it. Whatever it was, I wouldn't be bitching to people about their supposed 100' ranges, because it looks like you don't know jack about modifying LSes. If you're getting 40' ranges with a LS then you need to stop ripping on people and actually go do something better to your LS. Yeah, maybe he didn't get 100' ranges, but I'd bet my soul he got more than 40'.

If you had read the post you would've understood those crappy ranges: it's incredibly leaky! I dropped at a friends house and it consequently fell down 2 flights of stairs and it cracked the plunger tube thingy :P Yeah, it's a fail but i've started a new project on a Ls and it should prove to turn out better.
That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet

-VACC
"...your account will not be functional until Dec 30, 2033 5:39pm..."

-The Infinite Shindig

Ouch.

#27 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:14 PM

If you had read the post you would've understood those crappy ranges: it's incredibly leaky! I dropped at a friends house and it consequently fell down 2 flights of stairs and it cracked the plunger tube thingy :P Yeah, it's a fail but i've started a new project on a Ls and it should prove to turn out better.

Nontheless, you have no apparant right to call BS on his ranges if you have no experiance of your own. I'm not backing up his ranges here, but don't just randomly throw things out there if you have no authority or idea of what you're talking about in the subject you're discussing.

Edited by Glint, 02 February 2009 - 09:57 PM.

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

#28 foxdemon82

foxdemon82

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:11 PM

nice work, I like the paint. Is it pumped with the front gun grip???

Yup and thankyou If your wondering what paint i used i used testors paint for model cars i used testors spray for black then hand painted the silver.

Boo ya! someone else uses testors paint too! (do you use a brush or do you have the spraygun?)
QUOTE(Glint @ Feb 15 2009, 07:07 PM) View Post

So stop with all the "new Recon" crap. This thing definately isn't a Recon, I'll wager my soul. Someone can quote me on that if they'd like

#29 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:53 PM

Nontheless, you have no apparant right to call BS on his ranges if you have no experiance of your own. I'm not backing up his ranges here, but don't just randomly throw things out there if you have no authority or idea of what you're talking about in the subject you're discussing.

Will YOU shut up already. Just because his broken LS hits AWESOME ranges for a blaster with a broken plunger. Doesn't mean that he can't comment on the dudes ranges. Shit I bet most of the people commenting in this thread don't have a LS that can tag 100ft. Doesn't mean they can't call the dude out on his bullshit.

Who are you to say who can and cant comment and who has authority.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#30 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:50 PM

I have 2 LS's. One has an ACE spring, although I forget which, and a drilled out AR which hits barely 95', and the second has a Home Depot spring (which I also don't know offhand) which makes the plunger tube feel like it's about to explode and a drilled AR and that one just hits 100'. So I seriously doubt the accuracy of your ranges.
At one point I too epoxied some PETG into the stock barrel in an attempt for a tighter barrel, but guess what? It killed the range to under 20ft. So if you really did make a successful PETG mod I want to see it. I don't know anything about the AT2K, so I can't say anything there, but I won't believe a single thing until I see internal pics.

Edit: Also, you totally jacked my PJ.

Edited by Spectre666, 02 February 2009 - 11:51 PM.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

#31 Linkofcamalot

Linkofcamalot

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:43 AM

Since you were asking for comments and not just flames, I'll say this. Those bs ranges gave me a good laugh! Thanks!

#32 Mukersman

Mukersman

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:15 PM

God damnit everyone! can't y'all just let the thread die?! If you think his ranges are fake than good for, don't post anymore! I'm not saying I'm for him or his ranges, but god I'm so annoyed by having this thread take up space on the front page! :P

Muker

Edited by Mukersman, 05 February 2009 - 07:16 PM.

#33 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:19 PM

God damnit everyone! can't y'all just let the thread die?! If you think his ranges are fake than good for, don't post anymore! I'm not saying I'm for him or his ranges, but god I'm so annoyed by having this thread take up space on the front page! :angry:

Muker

Shut the fuck up. You posting in it to "tell everyone" just in effect did exactly what you are bitching about.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#34 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

God damnit everyone! can't y'all just let the thread die?! If you think his ranges are fake than good for, don't post anymore! I'm not saying I'm for him or his ranges, but god I'm so annoyed by having this thread take up space on the front page! :angry:

Blaspheme much? "Thou shalt not take the Lord, your God's name in vain." It's on the important list near not killing people and respecting your parents.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#35 Mukersman

Mukersman

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:59 PM

It was already bumped up because Camalot just added another thing to the thread, I had already thought of that.

Edited by Mukersman, 05 February 2009 - 10:47 PM.

#36 Linkofcamalot

Linkofcamalot

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:50 AM

Oh well, you'll get over it! I have half a mind to keep it alive just to annoy you now...

#37 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:58 AM

A NerfHaven forum membership is a privilege. A revocable privilege.

What's the story, new people? Why you letting petty things get your goat?

Mukersman, you have been here a couple months. No need to play Captain Obvious with us. Makes you look that much more the fool. Chill out a while.

And linkofcamalot, 3 posts, none really what constitutes productivity, and the last two posts... better start workin on your guns soon.... you're on the watchlist.

I'll leave this thread open... it seems to be bait for the noobs to come and post nonsense. I lost some IQ points just reading it, but it did give me a good laugh.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users