The 10th anniversary of Southern California's Great Sausage Fest

216 replies to this topic

#101 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:24 PM

What do you mean? Do the west coast nerfers suck?

By comparison? Yes, yes they do.

awesome

I'm sorry but that's a really shitty reply. Re-read the board rules: http://nerfhaven.com...?act=boardrules

Edited by CaptainSlug, 25 April 2009 - 11:25 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#102 silent mercenary

silent mercenary

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

looks like I'm gonna have to blow the dust off my guns

see you guys there
I will not walk, so that a child may live!

- Master Shake

#103 bluefin789

bluefin789

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:13 PM

if i can get some money and a decent primary i may be able to come i live a couple hours south from the wars site so i may need some time to talk my way into it. put me as a maybe

#104 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 02:55 PM

Yes, Slug. We totally suck. That's why peole such as yourself are stupid enough to pay hundreds to fly across the country and get their asses kicked.

It's on, whammy-boy. It's on.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#105 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:20 PM

awesome

I'm sorry but that's a really shitty reply. Re-read the board rules: http://nerfhaven.com...?act=boardrules

Hate to tell you this, but that level of failure in Trash talk is completely unacceptable, seriously that's weaker sauce than what Rambo throws... and he was punished for it by his comrades...

Now... decent Armegeddon level trash talk is closer to this:

I'd love to see where you build your point of reference Slug, seeing as after the sound beating you took last year (Mr. I had to stop using the plussbow because I was getting tired, only to leave the war two hours early... and rob Geddon of Bags's glorious presence), I'm surprised you'd be coming back. Guess you like getting Spanked, you dirty dirty anemic-time-wasting-manwhore

Or

Honestly I'm dissapointed that so few of the FAG 7 are attending this, I guess the SOF-T 5 will just have to obliterate them on their home turf...

Or

"its a known fact that East Coast nerfers blow goats"

-Bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#106 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

Yes, Slug. We totally suck. That's why peole such as yourself are stupid enough to pay hundreds to fly across the country and get their asses kicked.

Thank you for agreeing that you suck.
But I definitely kicked your ass. I must have shot you in the head too many times last time I was there for you to remember it clearly though.
The teams I was on for the first two rounds, I was always one of the last ones alive, but usually just gave up because I was thirsty and was bored with the rounds that were lasting up to 45 minutes.
After lunch we switched venues and went to 3/15 rules. From then on my team consistently wiped the floor with your team. The last round I participated in I had 14 hits for that single round.
On the East coast I'm somewhat of a marginally performing Nerfer, so for me to do that well on the West Coast says something about the difference in the quality of Nerf between our area and yours.

In other words: you all suck.
And you still couldn't convince Kevin to show up.

I'd love to see where you build your point of reference Slug, seeing as after the sound beating you took last year (Mr. I had to stop using the plussbow because I was getting tired, only to leave the war two hours early... and rob Geddon of Bags's glorious presence), I'm surprised you'd be coming back. Guess you like getting Spanked, you dirty dirty anemic-time-wasting-manwhore

I don't have to try hard to humiliate you here, because I didn't have to when I was there either.
And you do realize you're trying to humiliate a cripple, right? A cripple that still makes better blasters you. All of which were ready to go as soon as I pulled them out of my luggage. I got to watch you troglodites use caveman tools and velcro to mash your blasters together the night before the war.
I don't remember any of my guns falling apart mid-round leaving me vulnerable to a clear shot to the chest.

Oh, that's right, that happened to you. And then I shot you. The West coast is not the center of Nerf. All of the new and interesting technological developments are on the East Coast. Please try to keep up.

And why did I leave early? Because I was getting bored. I enjoyed wasting your time, because my replacement chauffeur with awesome tits took me out on the town and then to dinner.
I do apologize for calling you at 3am that night because we got lost somewhere near your house.

Honestly I'm dissapointed that so few of the FAG 7 are attending this, I guess the SOF-T 5 will just have to obliterate them on their home turf...

I do apologize on their behalf, and I'll make sure to explain this slowly so you understand it.
You see here on the East Coast we have these things called "jobs", which we go to quite regularly and receive these things called "paychecks". And with those "paychecks" we spend time and money pleasing what we refer to as "girlfriends". All of these things take time and effort. And for us it's more worthwhile to spend that time on those things than it would be to attend one of the Nerf Wars that isn't as mind-blowingly awesome as Apoc or DCNO.

If this all seems too complicated for you to understand you can just go back to knitting. It will make sense eventually if you read it enough times.

Preparing for the massacre that awaits you and your cohorts at Apoc won't help in the least.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 30 April 2009 - 12:08 AM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#107 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:14 AM

Thank you for agreeing that you suck.
But I definitely kicked your ass. I must have shot you in the head too many times last time I was there for you to remember it clearly though.
The teams I was on for the first two rounds, I was always one of the last ones alive, but usually just gave up because I was thirsty and was bored with the rounds that were lasting up to 45 minutes.
After lunch we switched venues and went to 3/15 rules. From then on my team consistently wiped the floor with your team. The last round I participated in I had 14 hits for that single round.
On the East coast I'm somewhat of a marginally performing Nerfer, so for me to do that well on the West Coast says something about the difference in the quality of Nerf between our area and yours.

In other words: you all suck.
And you still couldn't convince Kevin to show up.

I don't have to try hard to humiliate you here, because I didn't have to when I was there either.
And you do realize you're trying to humiliate a cripple, right? A cripple that still makes better blasters you. All of which were ready to go as soon as I pulled them out of my luggage. I got to watch you troglodites use caveman tools and velcro to mash your blasters together the night before the war.
I don't remember any of my guns falling apart mid-round leaving me vulnerable to a clear shot to the chest.

Oh, that's right, that happened to you. And then I shot you. The West coast is not the center of Nerf. All of the new and interesting technological developments are on the East Coast. Please try to keep up.

And why did I leave early? Because I was getting bored. I enjoyed wasting your time, because my replacement chauffeur with awesome tits took me out on the town and then to dinner.
I do apologize for calling you at 3am that night because we got lost somewhere near your house.

You're taking things waaay to personal, waaaaay to personal douchenozzle. my blasters are effective for me, because what matters is having fun at a nerf war. Something you must still not understand. Myself, Falcon and all the other SCUNites are all goofy mutherfuckers who nerf because its fun, not because its some lame ass way to show dominance. Consequently You shot me because I ran at you yelling like an idiot with a quickly thrown together joke modification, which I admit was far from aerodynamically sound and I'm amazed stayed on the blaster as long as it did, but you know what I had a good time doing it. I could care less how many hits I get in a round, sure its fun to do well, but isn't the act of nerfing what makes it worth doing in the first place? Last time I checked it had shit to do with how many people you hit or how long you last in a round. Then again I'm a just troglodyte who's below you and your superior technology... so I guess I don't know what i'm talking about.

This is literally the least enjoyable retort I've read in a geddon thread ever, The insults are neither humorous or whimsical, its just mean spirited. at least mine was being silly... I complain about you robbing the war of my Gloriousness and call you a Dirty manwhore, admittedly it was a bit of a low blow making fun of your physical limitations, but it was intended to be in good fun. I'm not reading your comeback as being in good fun. your response to some goofy as hell jibing was surprisingly harsh.

Also if you were soo bored why bother to come again? seriously If we gonna drop real insults, you were a shitty guest; mostly because you didn't seem to have a very good time at the event or being around us. seriously does your ego need such a boost that you have to spend money to fly across the country to show off your self-believed dominance? because if so it sure didn't work, all its done is made you look like an arrogant prick. *and no, SOF is not about showing off how good My associates and I are at nerfing, its about showing how awesome nerfing is, so don't even try to use that as a comeback.

This wasn't fun, It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I really don't care about this thread anymore, Dude you just failed at nerf.

EDIT: OOOH BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

If this all seems too complicated for you to understand you can just go back to knitting. It will make sense eventually if you read it enough times.

Seriously? you, a repeat customer of my plush toy artistic services is going to go so far as to claim that I knit? ... I'm insulted! I don't even know where to begin!? I don't even know how to knit. but yes, this hurts my pitiful Brian sooo baaad he doesn't now whut thunkin dun is?

-Bags

Edited by baghead, 30 April 2009 - 10:46 AM.

#108 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:49 AM

Don't be a bitch. You call Slug out, than complain that the shit talk you requested hurt your feelings because it wasn't.....whimsical? Am I reading that right? This is exactly the kind of thing that gives us our generalized impression of west coast nerfers. Whether that impression is accurate or not, I cannot say, since I haven't nerfed there in quite some time, but you can guess that the impression might be one of the reasons we are finding it more difficult to part with gobs of our money to fly out to armageddon.

Look, Slug is going to geddon, and you're coming to Apoc, so buck up and put this crap aside. If you want to call us out on our "turf", feel free to do so. Just don't get upset if we don't pay all that much attention. We'll be busy nerfing.

#109 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:49 AM

*butthurt*

I'm sorry you can't handle being trolled so thoroughly. Especially after you asked for it.
You didn't mean anything by what you put in your posts and neither did I. Learn to recognize when someone is purposefully trying to push your buttons. It seems like you let me push them all at once.

Also, everyone else that's met me at a Nerf War will be able to tell you that enthusiasm is simply not in my emotional repertoire. Because as was discuss at the most recent New Jersey War: I am in fact a robot.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 30 April 2009 - 09:16 AM.

#110 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:56 AM

Wait, are we still talking about a game wherein grown men (and women) run around with children's toys yelling and screaming at one another?

I think the moment one picks up a nerf blaster and gives that maniacal "This is so dorky but is still going to kick so much ass" laugh one's ego should give up and leave.

Nerf is for fun. Can't we all just get along and play with our toys?
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#111 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:51 AM

Can't we all just get along and play with our toys?

Dude, they compared me to Rambo.
RAMBO.

Where I come from, them's fightin' words.

#112 Guest_Just Some Bob_*

Guest_Just Some Bob_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

Wha? Huh? There's gonna be a Rambo round?
I missed something, sure, but that page didn't look like it all needed readin' anyway.

Somebody tell me for sure, though, I need to know ahead of time - because if it's a re-enactment of the first movie, I'm calling dibs on the role of red-haired Deputy Mitch, and as Crankymonky can tell you, that dye shit takes some serious preparation time.

#113 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:34 AM

Don't be a bitch. You call Slug out, than complain that the shit talk you requested hurt your feelings because it wasn't.....whimsical? Am I reading that right? This is exactly the kind of thing that gives us our generalized impression of west coast nerfers. Whether that impression is accurate or not, I cannot say, since I haven't nerfed there in quite some time, but you can guess that the impression might be one of the reasons we are finding it more difficult to part with gobs of our money to fly out to armageddon.

As usual VACC steps in and slaps me when I need a good one.

I wanted Armageddon Shit talk, which usually isn't personal attacks of the level of the last few posts, I don't get off on the same kind of mean spirited humor I guess, that's all I was trying to call out with my-so-called-bitchyness. There's a fine line between being snarky for fun and being an asshole, I read the snark as being an asshole, and I let him get to me. now I read it as snark. although, in all seriousness how seriously can you take a response that started with calling someone a douchenozzle? (by the way... one of the funniest sounding insults ever right?) really? I was grumpy, but I still wasn't completely serious...

So, in perspective its all good. I just got a wee bit emotional because I was sleepy, stressed out about schoolwork(shitload of papers due...that i should have been working on rather than even checking here yesterday and sill should be doing) and the rest of my home life... it made me overreact. I should have sat back and waited to reply till today then there would have been something far more silly and less annoyed.

I fully intend to have a good time at every war I attend, I want everyone to. If there is any generalization to be made about us out here its that we're goofy as fuck and go out of our do so. (Now this only goes out to the SCUN peeps but ... LETTERKILL MUCH?)

Dude, they compared me to Rambo.
RAMBO.

Where I come from, them's fightin' words.

Hells yes they are! Fisticuffs and Bile for all!

Seriously though... "yes, yes they are?" come on. I knew you could do better than that...You did it a bit too better. I just didn't expect it to be so directly aimed at any one person. I'm still laughing at this part : "I don't have to try hard to humiliate you here, because I didn't have to when I was there either."

Because well...How do you shame someone who has none? My secret technique is to Ska Dance and throw pokeballs full of darts, oh and while carrying something neon pink and sparkly call a flat black blaster gay.

Now... Back to this thread doing what it does best!:

I am in fact a robot.

I KNEW IT!!!!

There's only one way to deal with a robot: Time to assemble the NERFINYU FORCE!
Posted Image
*insert Super Rad by the Aquabats!*

Can't we all just get along and play with our toys?

NEVER! The East and the West shall never get along... tis tradition!

EDIT: Ok. sooo.....

Um. yeah. I actually posted that stupid Ginyu force group pic? I don't have anything else to offer.

Edited by baghead, 30 April 2009 - 10:56 AM.

#114 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:25 PM

I just wish I didn't know exactly what that was.

#115 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:51 PM

I just wish I didn't know exactly what that was.

HOPE!!!

But, on a side note, Slug...I could've SWORN that keeping track of kills and stats died with Evil...

But if you're too good to attend a war that isn't as "mind-blowingly awesome as DCNO or Apoc", I have a feeling you're still missing out on something. Girlfriends? Jobs? Paychecks?

Posted Image

FRIENDS!!!
----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#116 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

That's the only number I have ever remembered from a round of Nerf in the past 2 or 3 years. Your poor performance was just too memorable.

FRIENDS!!!

What would I need those for again? Robots have no use for those. I am only familiar with the categories of Henchmen and Victims.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 30 April 2009 - 02:47 PM.

#117 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:24 PM

That's the only number I have ever remembered from a round of Nerf in the past 2 or 3 years. Your poor performance was just too memorable.

FRIENDS!!!

What would I need those for again? Robots have no use for those. I am only familiar with the categories of Henchmen and Victims.

Recent developments have made your extensive knowledge of the innermost workings of my subteranian lair undesireable. I'd like to schedule a local memory wipe.

#118 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:03 PM

I don't like where the insults started.....last page? Whatever. But I like where it had come to.

I know I may be a couple replies late, but I'm gonna say it anyways. I have always believed that most things in life should not be taken too seriously. And nerf least of all. It's kids toys. Have some maturity and just have fun with it like it was meant to be (yes, I did just say having maturity in reference to nerf).

It's threads like these that makes me tend to not like East Coasters, but I'm willing to say fuck it and play nice when you come out here (you did spend however much to come nerf with us after all). But even still, I've heard blatant insults about girlfriends, seen a huge disrespect for other people things, and general bitchyness. Again, I'm willing to forget all that at the start of a war and not be an asshole about it. But I'm not gonna sit by and take it in the ass if someone comes out and feels the need to try and be "dominant." I don't know how it is on the East Coast, but over here on the West Coast, it's about having fun, just as Bags said.

I know I'm adding to the part that I didn't like, but I think there's a very different paradigm from the West Coast to the East Coast. And I like the West Coast's paradigm. I only say all this cuz I'm not about to keep my mouth shut in a thread like this.

I'm sorry you can't handle being trolled so thoroughly.

I expect trolling on 4chan, but not the Haven. Go be a /b/tard on the right forums please.

Edited by sasquatch, 30 April 2009 - 11:27 PM.

I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#119 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:32 PM

I like this Armageddon shit talking, it's pretty cute.

There are so many new faces and not enough who I can remotely recognize, I just can't decide who's going to win!

My bet's for whichever team skips the most.
"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#120 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:26 AM

I have always believed that most things in life should not be taken too seriously. And nerf least of all. It's kids toys. Have some maturity and just have fun with it like it was meant to be.

You really believe Nerf is just a toy brand, and that it shouldn't be taken seriously?
You damn poor soul... if you truly believe that; you'll never make it.
Please allow me to tell you about the truth, the truth that has been hidden from many of the members in this and other Nerf forums.

It all started in the future... 2018, Judgment Day. The year that the machines rose up and took our world from us in a nuclear holocaust. Humanity didn't stand a chance, because we had all become peace loving pussies with our medical breakthroughs, and electrical cars that put an end to wars over oil, etc.
But one man knew it was coming decades before it had come. That man set up bunkers/bomb shelters/etc. and gathered an army of scientists to create a time machine to allow men to come back in time to make a difference, and that man... was... Christian Bale~ Er... correction, John Connor!!

He sent men back 44 years, back to 1974 to put operation "Nuke 'Em Robotic F*ck*rs!" (N.E.R.F) into place.
From then on, children were allowed to "play" with guns and weapons w/o having to wait until they're old enough to get laid; they could prepare themselves to fight for survival right away at the age of six.

But something unforeseen happened. The machines from the future discovered our plan to train soldiers from children, so they started to study us, then when they were ready, they sent their Terminators.
They were smart though. They knew that if they just started to kill off the manufacturers; that we'd notice our product managers were dropping off like flies. So they sent back T-455's. Those models would infiltrate the public and write complaints to the corporations were making the "toys" too dangerous for children, forcing the N.E.R.F corp to literally nerf their products.

Throughout the decades, the "toys" were nerfed to useless pieces of crap. They couldn't train children to shoot a target 10 feet from them let alone 100 feet. Something had to be done if operation N.E.R.F were to succeed. When the new millennium arrived, all over the world Nerf forums sprouted up; from the East to the West/from the Atlantic to the Pacific~back to the Atlantic/etc. All were setup as a backup plan to help train the future warriors TODAY!! To train/teach us to fight and survive in real war-like situations, to help teach us how to repair our weapons; should they malfunction on us, and most importantly to teach us... that WE (HUMANITY) need to put aside our differences and play together... or THEY (THE MACHINES) WIN!!!

For anyone that thinks this was all just a story... I ask you to check the other Nerf dedicated forums... and look at all of the recently closed threads on THIS forum. How all of them, have just recently been hit with a plague of retarded posts/posters. You believe it's all just a coincidence? It's the work of the MACHINES!!! They are posting DUMBASS THREADS in hope of DUMBING YOU MODDERS/SOLDIERS down!!! So when you see a stupid-ass new thread that has nothing to do with Nerf or if it just seems too stupid to be real, just leave it alone and don't even type replies like "I'm not trying to back-seat mod, but be careful new guy", and just let the admins close them down (Don't reply to those kind of threads because in the end you'll be falling for the Machine's trap of keeping the thread alive!!!)

Still don't believe the Machines are such a threat? Don't believe that they can infiltrate humanity so well? Especially without any of us knowing for all of these years?

Then...

prepare yourself...

and perhaps this will open your eyes...

I am in fact a robot.

Posted Image <--- Click to see how badly we'll get owned if we don't shape ourselves up today...
The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

#121 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:48 AM

I don't do "whimsical". Also Dark Shrimp is my favorite Nerfer.

I'm totally new to this whole thing, so I think it'll be awesome just to meet you guys. Just so that you know, I'm in falcon's clan, and should be there unless I like die or something.

And by the way, there's a whole lot of trash talking here, and it's really rather funny.

I don't like where the insults started.....last page? Whatever. But I like where it had come to.

blah blah blah

I expect trolling on 4chan, but not the Haven. Go be a /b/tard on the right forums please.

Dude, who stole you sense of humor between 2006 and now? You used to understand the joke, so what happened?
You're telling the wrong person about "not taking this too seriously" because you're one of the few who are failing to realize how incredibly insincere my post was.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 01 May 2009 - 01:06 AM.

#122 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:14 AM

Dude, who stole you sense of humor between 2006 and now? You used to understand the joke, so what happened?
You're telling the wrong person about "not taking this too seriously" because you're one of the few who are failing to realize how incredibly insincere my post was.

Your constant need to defend that big long post of yours is becoming increasingly cute. Like "Oh, look at him flail" kind of cute.
----------||||||||)

#123 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:39 AM

Cuz I'm not new to this anymore. And the trash talk is different now. Like I said, it turned into funny trash talking later in this thread, but started as being an ass.

I guess the chip on my should comes from the general serious business vibe I get from most of the Easties. And that was in person as well as on the forums. In general, I hate people who think they're hot shit, even if they are.

Especially if they're not. Not saying you're BAD per se, just not how good you seem to think you are.

As far as what's changed....I've met some of the Easties, and didn't like most of em. The only real reason I'm excited about 'Geddon is cuz there's gonna be so many people. The only person I was hoping could come was OMC cuz he's the only one that I think is kinda cool.

And you say blah blah blah to part of my post, but the main reason why I dislike so many of you so much is in there. You pay how much money to come out here and then are a bunch of assholes? Wonder where Falcon's "fat (or ugly, I don't remember exactly which) girlfriend" is? (which was actually my girlfriend at the time. Either way it was a bad call). Gonna come out here to insult our girlfriends? You can do that from the internet, so save yourself some money and stay home. You slam an iPod on the table cuz you don't wanna hear it anymore? Well fuck you, be glad it still works. I say "you" as a general statement to the Easties who have come to 'Geddon.

Edited by sasquatch, 01 May 2009 - 01:45 AM.

I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#124 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:56 AM

I know I wasn't there for this incident, but let me just appologize, for everyone involved. We're very sorry that your girlfriend was fat. But hey, look at the bright side; with some creative wardrobe arrangements you might be able to convince people that you, in fact, have two slim girlfriends, as opposed to one fat one.

Look at you...livin' the dream.

VACC

#125 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:42 AM

I apologize for not being there. I was in a hospital. It looks like it went over well. Then, the after-war discussion did not go so well, apparently. Woot.
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users