At3k Problem

this gun hates me

3 replies to this topic

#1 veginator

veginator

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:13 PM

I have recently aquired two at3k's and they sucked when stock so I proceeded to take out the air restrictors and replace the barrels. There is one problem with this though, I think I have gotten some debris in the valve or the o-ring is just old, but either way the valve is not sealing so could somebody please help me.

#2 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:35 PM

You could try using silicone lube on it. It works for my splitfires.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#3 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:39 PM

You could try using silicone lube on it. It works for my splitfires.

Splitfires have a very weird firing system, I don't know if that would work with the usual firing pin setup. It might be worth a try though, not too sure on that one.

Pump the gun up real fast, then fire. Repeat this several times. If that doesn't knock the piece of plastic loose, then you might have to open the tank up, following this guide.

#4 veginator

veginator

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:56 PM

Okay so I couldn't see anything downin there but I decided to swab it with a Q-tip and then sprayed it with some more lube. Then being the genius that I am decided to not try to see if it worked and just go back to the computer to see if some one could help me. Well I just tried the pump and it works now.

Edited by veginator, 20 September 2008 - 08:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users