Photo

Perfect Darts!

32 replies to this topic

#26 Rooster

Rooster

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:33 PM

That price ($25 for 50) is unrealistic. Mod man (fucking sellout) sells his (made of FA's red foam, which he resells as his own) at $15 for 50, I'm selling some at $15 for 80, and blacksunshine sells his at $15 for 90, to give you some idea as to the going rate.

I was just thinking out loud. Like I said I'd like to send a couple people some samples to see what they think about them I really don't have anything to compare them to.

#27 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:53 PM

Sorry, I don't like to ask repeat questions, but would you consider selling a jig or bullet form, not the darts? I prefer making darts myself, so that way I can get the weight and feel of them perfect.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#28 Rooster

Rooster

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:59 PM

Sorry, I don't like to ask repeat questions, but would you consider selling a jig or bullet form, not the darts? I prefer making darts myself, so that way I can get the weight and feel of them perfect.

Quite Possibly but I can tell you right now they wouldn't be cheap those do take quite a while to make.

#29 Red Star

Red Star

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • State:Oregon

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:04 PM

Quite Possibly but I can tell you right now they wouldn't be cheap those do take quite a while to make.

I don't have really much more to say,I think they are amazing and I would love it if I could possibly get a couple samples?
If your up for it I can PM you my Information,Also If you did I'd post my results here for everyone to see. :(

-Red

EDIT: Split,You have to consider the quality of them,Not that I have seen them in person yet,but like VACC stated High quality darts probably take awhile to make. Even though I agree it's a little pricey,I'd easily pay 15-20 Dollars for a set of 40-50 Darts.

Edited by Red Star, 12 August 2008 - 10:13 PM.

Red Star's Big Rad Bow W/ Red Star Breech
The Red Star Breech

Xbox Live- IS2DI RedStar Add me if your up for some games

#30 Aimless

Aimless

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:09 PM

These seem to be perfect for target practice, the tip protects the foam as it goes through cardboard, I think these are the perfect armor-piercing darts.
It makes the world go round.

#31 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:57 AM

These molds look cool, but I think the molds that Landru makes on the HQ are better. These just look like they take too long to make. I would rather be able to make 6 standard stefans in a minuet thn one high quality stefan in one minuet. So basically I agree with VACC.
Truce.

#32 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:04 PM

Great darts Rooster. You could make a lot of money selling batches of 50 or 100, or taking request for batches in trading.
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#33 stickfigure91x

stickfigure91x

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:35 PM

I can guarantee that i would buy several packs of those, man.
The laughing will cease when the effectiveness is proven.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users