Fall Mnno

Doin it again

148 replies to this topic

#26 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:11 PM

I can't wait, all these new people to meet! But a word of warning to Noobs, Zudikas says that the maxshot I traded to him will "own all noobs" but noobs only, not vets. Also, will anybody have a car that can be used to transport food and nerfers from eating establishments to the park and vice-versa?

Ha. Zudikas again?

Since I have been declared, do I count as a vet finally?
Remember those damn vet vs. noob rounds at MNCSO and how you guys had a habit of NOT BACKING ME UP and then getting taken out before the end so it was me against Sam and Ryan because I almost always got Hilt? Yeah...

Anyway, this is shaping up to be a fun war. As much as I like the true Vets, you guys are a bit more willing to do stupid things and I respect that.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#27 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

I will try to get my crew together and will give them better guns to use. I do though have an incredible SS1 which I hope will be allowed as a pistol seeing as how small it is. It has a spring replacement(Ace #53 spring slightly stretched so there isn't rattling), reinforced plunger rod, catch spring doubled with an ace spring, and a reinforced catch area so it won't break.

Definitely get them together. I missed the usual Crazy Crew at MNSCSO, they usually make up much of the wars fun. Talk to tatertotguy especially. He just told me he might be able to go. I've got plenty of guns they can use, that is if my crew doesn't take all the good ones. I'll probably bring a box filled with darts as well.

Edited by venom213, 28 August 2008 - 10:13 PM.

#28 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:34 PM

Good that you have some guns they can use. All I have is my maxshot, a turreted sm750, my converted super soaker that gets around 90ft, my auto grip which goes maybe 60-70 with a good stefan and good weather, maybe a FA longshot, a and hopefully a doomsayer. Anyways I hope to have some stefans made this time.

#29 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:01 PM

Busta: Yeah your a vet. I think this war will be a lot like the last MNNO in the respect of relative noobiness. I failed at MNCSO, in many rounds. I just wasn't used to any guns except my 4B and NF, I should have stuck with my 4B, because I realized I can use it very well with the pump plugged or not. But this go around, I will be using very different guns. Yep, Zudikas is back. Everybody make sure to flame him at the war.

Depending on who shows up it will be decided who is a vet or not but here is what I've got so far:
Vets
-Venom
-NerfCrazy
-Bustaninja
-Goose Island
-Bullshit Dragon?

Deciding who is a vet is based on a few things: Number of noobs, knowledge of nerf, amount of forum activity, amount of past war experience.

#30 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

HA. No matter what, Bullshit Dragon looses major points for THROWING UP AT THE PAST TWO WARS!!!!

No, caps lock wasn't on, I just wanna stress that Nerf is an Active hobby. Be active, don't come if you are sick. Plain and simple. That being said, I need to make some darts before the war. In between that, high school and getting things back to the way they were with a certain someone, Im busy.

Im hopping this war will be as kick ass as the last MNNO minus Messiah.

#31 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

HA. No matter what, Bullshit Dragon looses major points for THROWING UP AT THE PAST TWO WARS!!!!

No, caps lock wasn't on, I just wanna stress that Nerf is an Active hobby. Be active, don't come if you are sick. Plain and simple. That being said, I need to make some darts before the war. In between that, high school and getting things back to the way they were with a certain someone, Im busy.

Im hopping this war will be as kick ass as the last MNNO minus Messiah.

Ha ha, the name is catching on. Anybody who claims 130' out of a semi-ordinary LS deserves such a title. How I miss messiah, with his stupidity and ridiculousness he made my early warring days way funner. I think that him and Bullshit Dragon would have made a great combo. Maybe we will be able to get a hold of him when he gets back in two years, maybe.

#32 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 02:29 AM

Will you guys lay off with the LS!? I've been testing the shit out of it recently and I figured out my error. I was catching a tail wind and my darts were traveling further than they were supposed to, and stop calling me bullshit dragon already! Christ... I admit I made a mistake....

Busta, I got the being sick thing under control finally. I've improved my diet and I've been a lot better recently. I've been exercising more too, so I won't be as bad at the wars. I'll make it to the MNNO with no hitches this time.
Gimme back my bullets....

#33 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:22 AM

Good to hear you won't be sick. Now I have to get everything together and finish some of my mods.

#34 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:50 AM

Good. As much trouble as I may give you, I like nerfing with you. You atleast semi know what you are doing.

You would have liked messiah. He wore camo just like you do, and he gave people the funniest of looks when they said something stupid. I only warred with him once, but in that short time I got my fair share of "Is you stupid?" looks.

Time to mod bitches.

#35 Dr Rockzo

Dr Rockzo

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:07 PM

My Big Blast is my main gun. Could I use it if I use CS style stefans? They don't hurt. At all.

#36 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:10 PM

My Big Blast is my main gun. Could I use it if I use CS style stefans? They don't hurt. At all.

That should be okay, as long as the pump isn't plugged and you don't shoot people at close range with it. Keep me updated on whether you'll be attending.

Edited by venom213, 29 August 2008 - 12:10 PM.

#37 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:49 PM

Letting you know ahead of time so we can take the picture at about 2 ish, I have to leave early so i can spend a day with my girlfriend as it happens to be a kinda special day, so yeah. Sorry bout that guys. Im still coming though, I just have to dodge stuff more so I have less welts.

#38 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:59 PM

I should have my SNAP-Twin perfected by the time this rolls around, I just gotta get a little funding together to get the parts I need. I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

#39 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:04 AM

Busta: No big deal. Just make sure your not late, which has never seemed to have been a problem lately, you've always showed up before me. But the only true late people are the ones that show up once fighting begins.

Bullet: Do you know if you're coming for sure or not yet? I'll be happy to see a Snap Duo in action, because I don't remember carbon using his very much.

I don't think we will play Sn1per wars because it will be hard to keep it balanced and could potentially go on for a very long time. I'll have to think of another game type involving long range power weapons, any ideas?

Does everyone have some guns picked out for the ridiculous gun round? Anything that doesn't shoot darts or that can be converted to. I think the best bet would be a power weapon with a barrel that is designed to shoot arrows or balls. For BBB or equivalent arrows it can just be a piece of 1/2" PVC. For my homemade arrows a piece of 1/2" PVC with the OD sanded down to the optimum size would be best, I'll probably bring some extras. I'll try and get one of those 48 ball bins at K-mart before the war for anyone who needs them. I want some to shoot out of my roto rocket, which is beastly with balls. I think it would be best to have no lives in the ridiculous guns round, just run around and shoot as many people as you can. I'm hoping to get a unstaged nutshot with a ball shooter so that someone can say something like "Quit hitting my balls with yours!".

Edited by venom213, 07 September 2008 - 01:05 AM.

#40 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:29 AM

I am indeed coming and I'm bringing my friends.

It's not a SNAP-Duo, that's a copywrited design by Carbon. Mine's a SNAP-Twin, which is a completely different design (much uglier too)

#41 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:57 PM

Okay, I've made my finally decision on whether or not to allow power weapons, here it is. Unplugged Big Blasts and Singled Titans unplugged as well will be allowed. But, you must promise to not shoot people at close range or at a range where it would it would be excessively painful. Also don't shoot people in the face or balls, unless it's a noobfag like titan gingerfag, but Zudikas already shot him in the face from 15 feet away, pump plugged Big Blast.

Also, Jim, Queen of Dragons, can your friend take some people to BK so we can get food for everyone at lunch?

#42 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:01 PM

Cool. Huh, I might have to bring a boom box to rock some tunes

Ok, I really need to make some darts. I might have to borrow some darts from someone, but I think I've learned a lesson and turned back to Micros. Sorry guys.

Edited by BustaNinja, 09 September 2008 - 08:02 PM.

#43 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

Yay, Matt might come up to the war. Anyways, I need some extra balls for my motorized ballzooka. Also, what tunes do you have in mind?

Edited by NerfCrazy, 09 September 2008 - 08:27 PM.

#44 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:55 PM

Cool. Huh, I might have to bring a boom box to rock some tunes

Ok, I really need to make some darts. I might have to borrow some darts from someone, but I think I've learned a lesson and turned back to Micros. Sorry guys.

You've got plenty of time, just make like 100 darts this weekend and next weekend and maybe some on the friday before the war and you should be set. I might have to lend out darts to a number of people, because I might actually be bringing more than one person this time. Since these people know nothing about nerf and such, they get first dibs in darts. I will sell them though. $10 for 20 feet worth, so that's usually about 120-140 darts. Slugs or BB darts, your choice.

For music, I don't really care. Just make sure you bring some really Effeminate sounding music for an Effeminate game of CTF or somehting.

Gage, if you want, I'll split one of those 48 ball buckets with you. Just give me $10 and a little more for tax and I'll give you 24 practice golf balls.

Edited by venom213, 09 September 2008 - 09:59 PM.

#45 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:08 PM

Dude, i am so bringing some Effeminate music. But ok, to fuel my stupidity, we need to have a gangsta round. everyone has to either sag, hold their pistol sideways or both. Oh, and you can't aim at eye level. Either above your head or..... yeah, above the head. I just wanna see how this will work. Looking forward to a great war, until I gotta leave.

Summon the Heroes, Oh Fortuna and Get Low sound ok?

Oh, and some Katt Williams.

#46 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:10 PM

Okay, I've made my finally decision on whether or not to allow power weapons, here it is. Unplugged Big Blasts and Singled Titans unplugged as well will be allowed. But, you must promise to not shoot people at close range or at a range where it would it would be excessively painful. Also don't shoot people in the face or balls, unless it's a noobfag like titan gingerfag, but Zudikas already shot him in the face from 15 feet away, pump plugged Big Blast.

Also, Jim, Queen of Dragons, can your friend take some people to BK so we can get food for everyone at lunch?

Somehow I brought that upon myself by divulging one of my many nicks.

Anyway, my buddy will only drive ppl around if you pay him for gas money, so it's really up to you guys to ask him. His car'll hold 4 ppl other than driver, and it's pretty comfortable too.

#47 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:16 PM

Hell yeah. The music, and gangsta round is the icing on the cake of the most awesome MN war to date.

I am particularly excited for the ridiculous guns round. My roto rocket has got some balls gentlemen. Besides Gage with the Motorized Ballzooka, what else will everyone be wielding then?

EDIT: Bullet, the BK is like a quarter mile or less from the park. I don't know the exact distance, but Busta and Ryan can vouch that it is close. Also, I would appreciate that you give Kanashimi a ride even if he doesn't have money. I know you don't have a say in it, but you can at least try and convince your buddy.

Edited by venom213, 09 September 2008 - 10:20 PM.

#48 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

Hm.... does it have to be foam or can I bust some caps with water rockets?

I might just have to make some crazy rockets and mod a gun to shoot them over the shoulder so I can go down on one knee before every shot.

Glad you like the gangsta round. Imma rock my belt buckle and everything

#49 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:25 PM

I'll try my best, venom, but no promises. If Kanashimi isn't with us, you can take it up with my buddy, I doubt you'll win, but you're welcome to try. As for the gas money thing, that's the ONLY way you'll get him to give you a ride. Why not get a ride from sam or Busta?

Edited by Bullet Dragon, 09 September 2008 - 10:26 PM.

#50 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:26 PM

Hm.... does it have to be foam or can I bust some caps with water rockets?

I might just have to make some crazy rockets and mod a gun to shoot them over the shoulder so I can go down on one knee before every shot.

Glad you like the gangsta round. Imma rock my belt buckle and everything

Foam would be preferable. If I were you I would just use the Big Blast. I can give you a special barrel for shooting my homemade arrows and you'll be set. I'm going to be loaded with those things, as well as Big Blast missiles and maybe some balls.

EDIT: Sam is at college if you didn't know. Busta, I am not sure has a car that will be there, but we can ask him. Will you have a car there Busta? My sisters ex might come so I know he will have a car, but I can't rely on him to be there, so I'll need a backup.

Edited by venom213, 09 September 2008 - 10:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users