Fall Mnno

Doin it again

148 replies to this topic

#51 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

I might even take the bus. I am old enough to drive, but no car.

I like that idea of the arrows. Can you make this barrel capable for a half inch PVC coupler perhaps? or just tell me what the barrel is so I know and maybe make my own? Sounds good anyway.

Gona be awesome.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#52 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

Hm.... does it have to be foam or can I bust some caps with water rockets?

I might just have to make some crazy rockets and mod a gun to shoot them over the shoulder so I can go down on one knee before every shot.

Glad you like the gangsta round. Imma rock my belt buckle and everything

If you wanna do rockets, you can use my Titan. It still fits normal rockets, so you can borrow it. That said, everyone, PLEASE bring titan rockets!
Gimme back my bullets....

#53 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:34 PM

I might just have to make some crazy rockets and mod a gun to shoot them over the shoulder so I can go down on one knee before every shot.

If you wanna do rockets, you can use my Titan. It still fits normal rockets, so you can borrow it. That said, everyone, PLEASE bring titan rockets!

No. Im all for big blastin rockets.

Damn, I need to make more ball guns. All the inuendo that Im not a part of is killing me.

#54 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:37 PM

I've got two titan rockets and two titans. Only one stock barrel, but you can always use a peice of 1 1/4" PVC as a barrel on the one without the stock barrel.

The barrel for my homemade arrows is a peice of 1/2" CPVC with tape wrapped around it so that the arrows fit snugly on it. I will put a stub of 1/2" PVC on the end so you can use it on your Big Blast. I can't wait to nail some noob in the face with my Ultimator. Look out, I'm going to be pulling "Talios" with it.

EDIT: Busta, I can sell you a ball shooting attachment for your Big Blast. It is a 1/4" PVC coupler with a reducer on one end so it connect to the gun's coupler. It has worked very well on multiple different guns for me so far.

Edited by venom213, 09 September 2008 - 10:39 PM.

#55 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:44 PM

I stand by my request of Titan rockets though, I'd like to use it in a few rounds. Definitely need a few rules with it. When we play around here (family and friends) my Titan has a 7.5' blast radius (15' dia) and if you get caught in it, you're out for 30 sec. Anyway, if venom's cool with that rule, we'll use it as a splash damage weapon, but if not, I guess we'll be counting it as a normal Nerf gun.

*goes back to working on my SNAP-Twin* if anyone knows where to get 1/2" aluminum rod for relatively cheap, please tell me, that's the one thing I'm missing for my SNAP. I should be able to get the frame assembled for the most part. Hmm... need a pipe-cutter that'll handle 1-1/4"...

EDIT: And possibly a 5/8" bit that's not ToolShop brand....

Edited by Bullet Dragon, 09 September 2008 - 10:48 PM.

#56 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:25 AM

I want to keep my titan missiles, but you can borrow them. Just order them from hasbro for fuck's sake, they are only $3 a piece.

EDIT: I checked on how far the BK is from the Park, and it is 0.8 miles. A 3 minute drive and 15 minute walk. I guess I can't do anything about Nick being a dick about driving a total of 6 minutes to go get something that is vital for our survival.

Edited by venom213, 10 September 2008 - 03:36 PM.

#57 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:39 PM

1 How well do those practice golf balls work in ball guns
2 I would pay 10 + like 1 for tax to split one if they fit in ball guns well
3 I need to go out and get a bbbb for the arrows, how much etape to have them fit tightly

#58 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:44 PM

3 I need to go out and get a bbbb for the arrows, how much etape to have them fit tightly

1. I am not sure. But, I did put a regular golf ball in my reactor, of course it didn't really work, but it fit perfectly. I know that baghead used them in the same barrel he used for normal nerf balls on his Roto Rocket, with the same performance.
2. I was thinking I could use the golf balls to help cover the cost of the SM1.5k. I have some guns you might be interested in too, I'll PM you.
3. I am not sure, I haven't measured the lengths of tape I put on the barrel yet. Since we are doing a trade I could throw in a barrel for shooting these out of free of charge.

Edited by venom213, 10 September 2008 - 03:45 PM.

#59 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:57 PM

1. I am not sure. But, I did put a regular golf ball in my reactor, of course it didn't really work, but it fit perfectly. I know that baghead used them in the same barrel he used for normal nerf balls on his Roto Rocket, with the same performance.
2. I was thinking I could use the golf balls to help cover the cost of the SM1.5k. I have some guns you might be interested in too, I'll PM you.
3. I am not sure, I haven't measured the lengths of tape I put on the barrel yet. Since we are doing a trade I could throw in a barrel for shooting these out of free of charge.

Sounds good, just pm me with any extra info about the trades and sales.

#60 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:07 PM

I want to keep my titan missiles, but you can borrow them. Just order them from hasbro for fuck's sake, they are only $3 a piece.

EDIT: I checked on how far the BK is from the Park, and it is 0.8 miles. A 3 minute drive and 15 minute walk. I guess I can't do anything about Nick being a dick about driving a total of 6 minutes to go get something that is vital for our survival.

Food isn't exactly vital for survival. Why don't you do like I did last time and bring a cooler with some food and drink in it? Then you don't even have to worry about not having money.

#61 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

Food isn't exactly vital for survival. Why don't you do like I did last time and bring a cooler with some food and drink in it? Then you don't even have to worry about not having money.

Um... food is vital for survival.

But anyway, Im doing the bag lunch option as I expelled alot of my monetary resourses on other stuff (damn you Rockstar energy drink for being so damn good)

Still gonna do the cooler thing? That seemed to work out well. I may still have some bottles of water from last war I could bring.

This war (like all MN wars) is shaping up nicely. Gonna be kinda Clash of noobs. Should be elect leaders of the semi-vets team and noob teams?

I say either Venom, Crazy or I for the semi vets, and Bullet for the honorary Noob leader. Sorry man, I like you and all, but you will always remain a noob in my book by the way you mortared that shot with your Longshot. And atleast you get to be captain right?

#62 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:37 PM

Well, Gage and I were on the vets team at SPANO, so I would say the appropriate words are "young vets" and Sam, Ryan, Carbon, Hilt, Carrtoon, and Elf are the "old vets". I guess the appropriate name for Bullet is now Jim, Queen of Noobs. Zudikas keeps talking about he should be on the Vets team, but I doubt there will be enough noobs for that to be possible. In addition to that, he got banned, so that only makes him more of a noob. What do you guys think?

The cooler idea is okay. I'll just bring some sandwiches for myself, I just like having warm meals, but i get by. There is no "semi-vet". When the old vets are gone we are THE vets.

Edited by venom213, 10 September 2008 - 07:39 PM.

#63 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:49 PM

Well, Gage and I were on the vets team at SPANO, so I would say the appropriate words are "young vets" and Sam, Ryan, Carbon, Hilt, Carrtoon, and Elf are the "old vets". I guess the appropriate name for Bullet is now Jim, Queen of Noobs. Zudikas keeps talking about he should be on the Vets team, but I doubt there will be enough noobs for that to be possible. In addition to that, he got banned, so that only makes him more of a noob. What do you guys think?

The cooler idea is okay. I'll just bring some sandwiches for myself, I just like having warm meals, but i get by. There is no "semi-vet". When the old vets are gone we are THE vets.

Ah. Young Vets. Accept Im about as old as the true vets. And remember, Im on that team too. Zudikas can go fuck a tree. One fucking war where he got taken out by ME on multiple occasions does not make him a vet. Took me what.... 4 wars of being there the whole time to be called a vet? Thats what he atleast needs to go through. I would say that I am even a bit underwarred, and still fresh, but since it was declared by Sam and Ryan when I held both of them off for about 5 minutes by myself, Im on that team too. What now bishes?

We should have an un balanced Vets vs. Noobs. As in, You, me and Gage against everyone else, just for fun.

#64 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:50 PM

Yeah, the monster cooler is coming again. I'll load it up bottled water (all I normally drink) and whatever you guys wanna toss in and cool down. Probably bring a case of coke for Nick and Jen (Nick's gf.)

Okay, in terms of nicks for me, please just call me Jim. I kinda shot myself in the foot I realize, and the LS mortar shot isn't doing me any favors, but I'm nowhere near noob, but I will admit that I'm definitely not a vet just yet. I'm hoping to be a vet by the end of this war if all goes well.

As for my LS, I'm working on something VERY special for it, something that'll give it immense power. I just gotta get the blueprints and money together for it. If anyone has a spare LS plunger tube assembly (plunger, bolt, blot sled, plunger cap) laying around (needs to be 100% stock,) I'll buy it for $5 (I think that's what I paid keef for the one he sent me.) I need one so I can complete what I have in mind. I don't need a spring though, I'm set on those (pilfered a box of ind. springs from my college.)

Edited by Bullet Dragon, 10 September 2008 - 08:04 PM.

#65 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:59 PM

I made an off brand push pull gun that can shoot arrows so now I have I think 2 strange guns for the weird war part. If anyone has any extras I can use for some friends would be nice. Yes, Venom, Busta, and I are the vets against what, 7 or so noobs? This thing will be awesome. Also, my choice of music is metal and stuff like that but bring whatever you want busta.

#66 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:03 PM

I got a BnA I can chip in for a bizarre round if you guys need an extra weapon. I'm still doing some work on it for now, but it'll shoot both arrows and darts (muzzle loader.) I need another big-ass spring for it but I think Nick has some budgies I can compensate with.

#67 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:06 PM

I made an off brand push pull gun that can shoot arrows so now I have I think 2 strange guns for the weird war part. If anyone has any extras I can use for some friends would be nice. Yes, Venom, Busta, and I are the vets against what, 7 or so noobs? This thing will be awesome. Also, my choice of music is metal and stuff like that but bring whatever you want busta.

I think we are going to have to have more vets on our team. Your bringing a couple people, I'm bringing at least 2, and up to 5. There's bullet's crew, and if Rockzo brings his crew that is another 3 as well as trogdor. Enless you and I have full Doomsayers, and Busta has something around a Doomsayer's beastilyness, we will need more people.

Edited by venom213, 10 September 2008 - 08:08 PM.

#68 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

Sounds good, thanks.

#69 Dr Rockzo

Dr Rockzo

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

I don't have any ridiculous weapons for the ridiculous weapon round.

#70 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:54 PM

I don't have any ridiculous weapons for the ridiculous weapon round.

No problemo. In the midst of my two titans, big blasts, reactors, roto rocket, SGSL and Zudikas' Master blaster, big blast, titan, Buzzsaw; you should be able to find something to use. Whats your attendance status?

Edited by venom213, 13 September 2008 - 05:55 PM.

#71 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:33 PM

Would a mini chainsaw count as a funny weapon for that round? Like as a backup?

#72 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

Would a mini chainsaw count as a funny weapon for that round? Like as a backup?

Hell Yeah. But if you try and rush me when I have my Ultimator or roto rocket, your fucked.

I need another big-ass spring for it but I think Nick has some budgies I can compensate with.

Strap parakeets to any Nerf weapon and you're pretty much guaranteed to qualify as ridiculous.

Yet another thing to make fun of Bullet Dragon for. I think he is already the designated pick on person for this war. Thanks Bob.

Edited by venom213, 13 September 2008 - 08:31 PM.

#73 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:32 PM

Your ultimator can eat shit. Imma chainsaw your ass.

#74 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:33 PM

Your ultimator can eat shit. Imma chainsaw your ass.

Your on, bitch. And you forgot about the roto rocket, that thing will practically diddle anyone before they can get anywhere near me.

Edited by venom213, 13 September 2008 - 08:34 PM.

#75 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:34 PM

Yet another thing to make fun of Bullet Dragon for. I think he is already the designated pick on person for this war. Thanks Bob.

You mean every war. Have fun dudes.

Edited by sam, 13 September 2008 - 08:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users