Fall Mnno

Doin it again

148 replies to this topic

#1 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:45 PM

Here we go. Another MNNO, this time in the fall. I am going to put everyone who hasn't given me a for sure answer on the list and work down from there.

Date: September 27th
Time: 10-5
Type in "Juniper Ln, St. Paul, MN 55116" to
http://maps.google.com
http://www.mapquest.com
for directions.

Rules and reminders:
- Eye protection required, no exceptions.
- Gun restrictions will be decided on a case-by-case basis pending power (pain) and realistic appearance (police). If you aren't sure if it'll get banned, A) post it, B ) don't bring it, or C) bring a backup.
-No pump plugged big blasts. Singled titans might be allowed, if I know that people aren't going to get shot at close range with them
- We'll have a lunch break around 12 or 1; whenever people feel like it. Bring food or moolah for the close-by fast-food restaurants.
- Use common sense.

Also, since everyone loved the game VIP Infection game I helped think of at MNCSO, I would recommend that everyone try to bring items to inhance it. Examples: Weaker Pistols, High ROF guns, Pool Noodles, Toy Swords, Lightsabers, Toy Chainsaws or other toy power tools.

Attenders
-Venom
-Bustaninja
-Zudikas
-NerfCrazy+2?
-Goose Island?
-Dr. Rockzo +2-3
-A-Agent
-LUXE
-Adamnman
-Cashew

Possible
-Trogdor
-tatertotguy
-MercenaryXero

NerfCrazy, I am more willing to change the date to your needs if your going to bring a huge ass crew again.

Edited by venom213, 22 September 2008 - 11:09 PM.

#2 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

Sounds good.

I already have a DTB for infection. And soon to be more longshots hopefully. Yes, I said Longshots.

I should be able to make it.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#3 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:16 PM

What is wrong with you 10-5? I hardly got enough footage for the last vid but as always I will be there. I will record again and hopefully have my doomsayer ready(I won't make any promises). I will have my tripod for an even better footage quality too.

#4 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

Put Nick, his gf, and I down for a maybe. A lot of this depends on how I feel that day. I have a habit of getting sick around Nerf Outings (I'm gonna see a doc before the next one.)

I'll get a few guns and leave them relatively stock for short range gunning (hoping to have a DSP or another NF by the time this rolls around.)
Gimme back my bullets....

#5 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:47 PM

What is wrong with you 10-5? I hardly got enough footage for the last vid but as always I will be there.

Do you want to have the war go later or something? How many people do you think you'll be able to bring?

#6 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

I have a lot of energy so I personally could play to around 8 or 9 but people wouldn't like that so maybe 6 or 7.
I may bring Anders and Joe and Scott.

#7 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:22 PM

I have a lot of energy so I personally could play to around 8 or 9 but people wouldn't like that so maybe 6 or 7.
I may bring Anders and Joe and Scott.

Mabye next summer we could have some wars that go later, but since this is the fall, it gets dark sooner and thus cold.

#8 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:15 PM

I think it would be cool if we started a war later in the day and ended at dusk or something around that time in the summer.

Edited by NerfCrazy, 04 August 2008 - 02:14 AM.

#9 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:07 PM

Have fun, take pictures... especially if Ryan goes shirtless again.

Oh yea, and whoever stole my DTG, if I could have it back the next time I show up, that'd be great. Take care of it until then, make sure it gets good use, just give it back to me next time you get the chance. Thanks.

Edited by Flaming Hilt, 04 August 2008 - 01:22 PM.

" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#10 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:37 PM

Have fun, take pictures... especially if Ryan goes shirtless again.

Oh yea, and whoever stole my DTG, if I could have it back the next time I show up, that'd be great. Take care of it until then, make sure it gets good use, just give it back to me next time you get the chance. Thanks.

Ryan has your gun and is planning to ship it to you.

#11 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:16 PM

<---- Not coming.

#12 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:44 PM

Just a word of warning, Zudikas got his Vulcan today, so expect to see it being used mostly for defending the flag and the VIP. Personally I think I will use my soon to be finished "Manta Mav". I'll also bring my whole collection of lightsabers for the Zombies.

#13 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:53 PM

Just a word of warning, Zudikas got his Vulcan today, so expect to see it being used mostly for defending the flag and the VIP. Personally I think I will use my soon to be finished "Manta Mav". I'll also bring my whole collection of lightsabers for the Zombies.

Ha, I already got a dart tag gun, and will hopefully get a second along with more longshots.

I may also be laying my first big blast to rest if I get my longshot bigblast working. (its a big blast in a longshot shell for comfort and looks)

#14 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:04 AM

Update: It is very important that we keep the date the same as Sept. 26th. So start planning your schedules around that if at all possible.

#15 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:50 PM

Update: It is very important that we keep the date the same as Sept. 26th. So start planning your schedules around that if at all possible.

Gotta ask my parentals, but the 26th is looking like a good date for me. Gives me loads of time to mod... hehehe

#16 rifleman

rifleman

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:36 AM

Here we go. Another MNNO, this time in the fall. I am going to put everyone who hasn't given me a for sure answer on the list and work down from there.

Date: September 26th (Not final)
Time: 10-5
Type in "Juniper Ln, St. Paul, MN 55116" to
http://maps.google.com
http://www.mapquest.com
for directions.

Rules and reminders:
- Eye protection required, no exceptions.
- Gun restrictions will be decided on a case-by-case basis pending power (pain) and realistic appearance (police). If you aren't sure if it'll get banned, A) post it, B ) don't bring it, or C) bring a backup.
-No pump plugged big blasts. Singled titans might be allowed, if I know that people aren't going to get shot at close range with them
- We'll have a lunch break around 12 or 1; whenever people feel like it. Bring food or moolah for the close-by fast-food restaurants.
- Use common sense.

Also, since everyone loved the game VIP Infection game I helped think of at MNCSO, I would recommend that everyone try to bring items to inhance it. Examples: Weaker Pistols, High ROF guns, Pool Noodles, Toy Swords, Lightsabers, Toy Chainsaws or other toy power tools.

Attenders
-Venom+1-4?
-Bustaninja
-Zudikas
-NerfCrazy+2?
-Goose Island?

Possible
-Bullshit Dragon +2

NerfCrazy, I am more willing to change the date to your needs if your going to bring a huge ass crew again.

I might be able to come i just would need a ride from my grandparents :D

hey could you please move the date to saturday because i got school unless its a day off
"Nerf to all and to all Nerf all Night!"

My guns are in my PI on my profile.

More people need to nerf in North Dakota

#17 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:50 AM

Wait, the 26th isn't a Saturday? My mistake, the 27th is when we'll have it. Nobody else noticed I guess. Okay, September 27th is the FINAL date. I meant the weekend of the 26th.

Edited by venom213, 16 August 2008 - 12:53 AM.

#18 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:27 PM

I think we should try to have a plan for what games we should play if at all possible, so here is a rough attempt. This is not the final order

-CTF, some rounds possibly with pistols or close range guns
-Pistols
-Tower (hopefully it wont be an Effeminate fail for the 4th time in a row)
-(Team) Deathmatch, possibly with all close range guns
-Sn1per wars (I'll explain later)
-Ridiculous guns (guns that don't shoot darts, don't worry I've got plenty)
-VIP
-VIP-Infection
-Infection
-Vets vs Noobs

Sn1per wars is played by having to teams a good distance apart with long range guns try and eliminate the other team. Each person will most likely have a low number of lives so that the game doesn't take forever. Also, there is to be little or no cover and boundaries as to where the players can go.

Infection is played by having at least two people start out as Zombies and the rest as humans. The humans must survive for a set amount of time or else the Zombies win. All the other rules are pretty much the same as VIP-I. There might be some restrictions on blasters depending on how cheap all the humans gathering in one group turns out to be. Also, it might be that only a certain amount of humans can be in one group at a time.

Another note. I want to get a lot of actual nerfing in at this war. I think that at MNSBW and MNNO we did pretty well at having things happening a lot. SPANO was okay, but MNCSO is a different story. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun there, but we spent much less time actually Nerfing than in the past. Besides, with Gage and Joe's high energy, we'll have to do something just to keep them from driving us mad.

Try and keep use of insanely powerful guns to a minimum. Zudikas and I realized how tired we are of Big Blast's and other insane air guns. Busta, I think your Big Blast with Megas is probably okay, but Micros might be off limits, with the exception of Sn1per wars, in that game, anything goes.

Edited by venom213, 26 August 2008 - 03:33 PM.

#19 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

Ok, is it the range or the power of Big Blasts?

My Mega firing Big Blast is ok, But will my Maverick Big Blast be ok? Its micro firing, but due to the seal, I dont expect great ranges out of it. Just good ROF.

Sn1per Wars. Whats that about?

Edited by BustaNinja, 26 August 2008 - 03:48 PM.

#20 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:16 PM

I hope to have my SNAP-Twin finished by the time this rolls around. I have my being sick under control finally, so I should be able to actually attend and play for the whole time this crack around.
Gimme back my bullets....

#21 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:00 PM

Ok, is it the range or the power of Big Blasts?

My Mega firing Big Blast is ok, But will my Maverick Big Blast be ok? Its micro firing, but due to the seal, I dont expect great ranges out of it. Just good ROF.

Sn1per Wars. Whats that about?

Power is the problem. I mean +bows shoot equal if not farther, but the darts don't travel nearly as fast and hard. I think your maverick thing should be fine. Just tell me once you test it some. Sn1per wars, I just thought would be a fun thing to try. I guess I can't really rule out all power weapons, I'll just have to see how it goes first though.

#22 Dr Rockzo

Dr Rockzo

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:46 PM

I would love to go. I am a forsure maybe, I live just north of St. Paul. I'll see how many people I can get. Chances are it will be 2 or 3.
There is an Opeth concert in maplewood that I MUST attend later that night, so I probably will have to leave early if th war goes later in the day.

Direct link :
Directions

Edited by Dr Rockzo, 27 August 2008 - 09:48 PM.

#23 trogdor65

trogdor65

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:37 PM

Mark me down as a maybe. I'll have to see how school and soccer go, plus I'll have to convince the parents.

#24 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:59 PM

I can't wait, all these new people to meet! But a word of warning to Noobs, Zudikas says that the maxshot I traded to him will "own all noobs" but noobs only, not vets. Also, will anybody have a car that can be used to transport food and nerfers from eating establishments to the park and vice-versa?

Edited by venom213, 28 August 2008 - 10:00 PM.

#25 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:03 PM

I will try to get my crew together and will give them better guns to use. I do though have an incredible SS1 which I hope will be allowed as a pistol seeing as how small it is. It has a spring replacement(Ace #53 spring slightly stretched so there isn't rattling), reinforced plunger rod, catch spring doubled with an ace spring, and a reinforced catch area so it won't break.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users