Anonymous Vs. Scientology

51 replies to this topic

#51 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:43 PM

Oh yeah, and by the way, full price is just $4575. But right now it is on sale and you can get free shipping so it's only $3500. Tempting...

$4,575 and $3,500 or $45.75 and $35.00? Because if it's the former, I could be very suspicious of Scientology from that alone.

Thousands is correct. Here's a breakdown of the costs to get to upper level Scientology "knowledge": about $350,000. Even better, that list is over 10 years old...so you're probably looking at closer to a half million dollars.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#52 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:48 PM

Ok, this has nothing to do with my opinions on the topic being discussed, but this topic is in direct contradiction to policies that these forums have previously enforced. No religious debates, and while this is pretty one sided, it is still discussion of a topic that simply does not belong here. Slug, if you want me to post a final link to a forum where people can pursue this further I have no problem with that.

This is a nerf forum...We don't allow serious political or religious debate, and I'm gonna stick to that, period.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users