munson20's Content

There have been 166 items by munson20 (Search limited from 24-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#77167 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by munson20 on 21 March 2006 - 09:58 PM in Modifications

[QUOTE]I honestly don't think it would get any better range from a longer barrel, as all it would do is increase the friction that the dart has to go through; it's already nested, so I'm sure that it get's plenty of air pressure.

when you say this, do you mean you actually stuff stefans down the barrell? i like to use dart tag bullets so maybe my barrell should be diff?

#77009 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by munson20 on 20 March 2006 - 05:46 PM in Modifications

Hello, great work on the crossbow, however i have a few questions... Did you cut off the yellow tube coming out of the compression chanmber? i am not sure whether it would help or not... Also, your barrell seems pretty short or is that just me? would it get better range with a longer barell?

#94815 Nerf Shotgun

Posted by munson20 on 19 November 2006 - 03:39 PM in Homemades

Have you begun the shotgun yet? Im really excited to here about it, or see it!

#74333 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 25 February 2006 - 11:47 PM in General Nerf

Im so excited!!!! how do the guys that run this site know all this about the guns? does hasbro actually call them and let them test things before everyone?? i wish i could!

#79082 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 10:43 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know the Nerf company's guys name? If so, maybe we can ask him a few questions!

#79069 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 09:36 PM in General Nerf

I just realized something. The pistol that disconnects from the front bottom of the longshot looks like a Lock'N'Load. I have come to this conclusion because the triangular object that comes down from the trigger guard. It resembles it exactly! My theory is that there is a LNL type gun in the bottom and they are going to surprise all with that! They know we loved the LnL so much that they put it in a new gun! They probably just uprgraded it a little!

Coinsidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

-Does anyone else agree with me about that stub on the rigger guard resembling a LnL?

#74280 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 25 February 2006 - 04:07 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know whether their will be a smaller, less attractive gun coming out between now and the the fall???? if so, send pics and names?

#74405 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 03:37 PM in General Nerf

I think they should make nerf guns with nerf brand pressure tanks in which you buy before. this would make money for them because people like us would keep buying more canisters. (like c02)
also, i think they should make a gun where it is fully automatic but there is 20 barrells, where you have to cock eahc barrell to go full auto. this way, it wouldn't run out of air on the last shots and it would be same range on each!

#93273 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by munson20 on 29 October 2006 - 03:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Just know I am pretty sure I am going, but I am still a little skeptical because Hokiefan might not want to. If he goes I go, and Vise Versa.

#93295 Magstrike 20

Posted by munson20 on 29 October 2006 - 08:52 PM in Modifications

I just don't get what the hell that huge red thing with orange bands in the picture is? Also, is there a certain noise that the gun makes when it is fully pumped or do you just have to look at the pressure?

#93315 Magstrike 20

Posted by munson20 on 29 October 2006 - 10:24 PM in Modifications

Can you tell a difference in each shot, or is it such a big tank, it isn't noticeable?

#93310 Magstrike 20

Posted by munson20 on 29 October 2006 - 09:59 PM in Modifications

How does it work without a bladder, or is there a bladder in the red thing?

---Wait, I think I get it. Does that fill up the bladder in the gun once it runs out so you don't need to use the compressor during a game? Ohh, I think I get it, but wouldn't the pressure keep dropping every mag 20 so that it won't pump as fast as the last? Please explain.

#76929 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 09:46 PM in Homemades

Hello boltsniper. I must bow to you, that gun is amazing!!! I really would like to actually see it in action, for example, a video of it shooting. i know you have videos of it but i want to see the dart in the video flying, than i can understand how it works!!! thank you and please post a video like i described!!! thanks, great job

#94726 Holiday Raffle

Posted by munson20 on 17 November 2006 - 07:20 PM in General Nerf

#73496 Hasbro Press Release 2-9-06

Posted by munson20 on 18 February 2006 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know if their are pictures out of any new guns??? also, is their guns coming out between the longshot and magstrike???

#85795 Longshot In My Possession

Posted by munson20 on 26 July 2006 - 04:34 PM in General Nerf

What is the scope like? Is it removeable? Is it glass? DOes it help? Also what are the ranges on that gun? Is it heavy?

#85978 Longshot In My Possession

Posted by munson20 on 29 July 2006 - 01:13 AM in General Nerf

I just got the longshot!! I like it a lot. Unlike all other nerf guns, it doesn't have a very cheap, breakable feeling!!! Instead of painted on everything onto one shell, this gun has different parts. I like the feel a lot also to the gun. It is pretty heavy yet comfortable... I love it. The only bad part of the gun is the ranges, but that isn't why I got it. I am more of a collecting less intense nerfer, rather than hard core modding and playing. Bottom line is this gun will do great. It is absolutely perfect for kids!!!

#85877 Longshot In My Possession

Posted by munson20 on 27 July 2006 - 02:38 PM in General Nerf

I just want to know the ranges of a standard Longshot with a standard dart!!! Please take the time to get these to everyone!!!

#74876 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by munson20 on 01 March 2006 - 09:39 PM in General Nerf

I would most definitley bring my Xbow, modded of course, and my power clip. With this selection you could do anything: eat shit, or when needed mowe some people down that walk by! Nothing could go wrong!

#95625 Christmas List 2006

Posted by munson20 on 30 November 2006 - 10:12 PM in Off Topic

Hi, I thought it would be a great idea to have a thread where you say what you want for christmas. In this thread, just post a christmas list, or if not christian, then get the fuck out... just kidding, anyone just post what they want for the holiday season.

Ill start...
-Digital all terrain BDU camo
-Tippman a-5
-opsgear.com folding stock
-opsgear.com tactical belt and co2 pouche
-Cell phone- keybord one...
-tippmann flatline barrel
-paintball co2 remote
-tactical gloves

As you notice, I love scenario paintball

#86414 Favorite Music Style -poll-

Posted by munson20 on 03 August 2006 - 01:09 PM in Off Topic

I voted classical. I love John Williams and mozart, even a little charles munch

#85887 Do You Remember?

Posted by munson20 on 27 July 2006 - 05:54 PM in General Nerf

Heres the story... It all started when I got the green secret shot for my 9th birthday. I loved it (I still have it in mint condition), and ever since, for christmas, I have constantly getting one or two. I just started getting into Nerf Religously like a year ago.

#93111 Another Nite Finder Color Change

Posted by munson20 on 27 October 2006 - 07:12 PM in General Nerf

I actually really like the Nitefinder, Maverick, and Firefly. In person, they look so... ELECTRIC. I dont know about you, but I am picking up me one of them Firefly's!!!

Is the Firefly's box going to be those colored guns on the front, or the same as the old one, but with a different inside gun?

I think you could try switching the new maverick stuff, like the slide, and the loading chamber, and put it on the old one. That would be cool. Black, on blue, on silver, with some orange.

#78768 Clan Directory

Posted by munson20 on 04 April 2006 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

If any of the leaders read this... We should really take this idea in so that we can make something like this!! If you are unsure, we should take a vote, and truly see how good of an idea this is. My clan dousnt have a name, but only has two other hardcore nerfers:

Munson20, Ristrictor-distructor, and HokieFan075

#79070 Clan Directory

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 09:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I have a 3 person clan in Chicago! Were not known or anyhting like other clans, but we are clan. murakumo32, Where do you live in Chicago or near it? I live near Winnetka, Maybe we could have a match sometime?

#79631 Buzz Bee New Guns!

Posted by munson20 on 11 April 2006 - 08:01 PM in General Nerf

Where can you get these guns? Online or what? I have searched every where but can't find anyhting.

#96703 Christmas Clash Recap

Posted by munson20 on 17 December 2006 - 04:08 PM in Nerf Wars

In the last picture, I am second from the left, surrounded by petrie and hokiefan. Petrie has his splitfire, and hokie has a sm5000. I am holding my newly modded titan.

#96767 Christmas Clash Recap

Posted by munson20 on 18 December 2006 - 10:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Man, JurrasicPark, why did your dad take control? It was helpful in the beginning, but then he decided what to do, and he wasn't even nerfing! And then he ended it before anyone wanted it to end, it was like lunchtime. I think next time we have a person which is a nerfer to take leadership. Anyone else agree?

#78305 Rejected!

Posted by munson20 on 01 April 2006 - 02:42 PM in Off Topic

That is true, Cornell does have the highest suicide rate, I was there a few years ago with my dad who went there and he showed me a cliff people jumped off when he went there. Very big drop...

#90408 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:32 PM in General Nerf

I think we should compile a few myths that you actually have heard of, and atleast try and post a few of them on the mythbusters fan site. You may not see it possible or even plausible (Haha) but we should atleast try and get it on the show. Like I said before, we could watch adam and jamie have a competition to build the most powerful nerf gun. They have so many resources, they could build a great gun!

#90417 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:46 PM in General Nerf

No thats not what I said.

1.) I said we should compile real myths to post on the site and have them do a skit on them.

2.) For all of you who think it is a bad Idea, especially you general cole, why not try it? You all are like arguing not to do it. Are you saying that you wouldn't want to see it? I don't see why you take the time of day to argue why not.

Why wouldn't you wan't to see the mythbusters build a nerf gun?

#90355 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 05:32 PM in General Nerf

Everyone on this site except a given few are assholes. You all must feel so empowered to bully someone on an online forum! Just because your life revolves around nerf guns and I mine doesn't does not mean you need to make fun of my posts.

I was just trying to post an idea I had that no one has posted about before. If you are just going to degrate it, than don't take the time to post in my topic.

#90348 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 04:34 PM in General Nerf

I was thinking that they would find out, I was just wondering who thinks that would be a reasonable idea. I was just suggesting somehting.

-Think about it, two geniuses making all metal amazing nerf guns! SWEET!!!

#90358 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 06:17 PM in General Nerf

I don't come here to make friends and be cool among you guys, I come here to get Nerf advice. Im not going to stop posting, and even if you guys don't respect me, I expect you to atleast be cool about it and just focus on what the question about nerf is. Sorry for making you guys hate my guts so much.

No one else post here because we have obviously gotten off the point of the topic. This topic is done!

#90343 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 03:18 PM in General Nerf

Hello, I love the show Mythbusters, anyone else? Well, I was thinking that if we all posted a myth about a nerf gun so powerfull it stopped a heart or something like that on their fansite, then they would do it on the show. Whoever watches it, you know that they would have like a contest to make the best gun and probably have a waron the show! I think it woould be great because we could see some very smart inventors making nerf guns from scratch! anyone agree? I think we should make a myth to get it on the show!

#90361 Mythbusters

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 06:24 PM in General Nerf

Its funny buttland, you only hate me to be liked among the others, excpet you agree with my idea of nerf on mythbusters.

WE ARE DONE IN THIS TOPIC!!!!

#77249 Hi! I Always "nerf" In My Mind

Posted by munson20 on 22 March 2006 - 07:45 PM in General Nerf

Hello 3D, great work!!! i was wondering, how does the gun with a big circular clip work? is it full auto? how do you make a full auto gun? also, how do you staore the air compression in your guns? i havent found a way to compress and release. i was thinking a tennis ball compressor (you twist the cap and it moves down untill there is a lot of compression.) but im not sure...

#77723 Eagle Eye Mod

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 07:12 PM in Modifications

i bet that gym thing is total BS

#79026 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 04:16 PM in Modifications

Im not an idiot, I extended it in the front with brass, but still I only get about 55-65. My quesiton was why arent i getting 80-100 like everyone else.

#78683 Realistic Ranges

Posted by munson20 on 03 April 2006 - 11:05 PM in Modifications

I linked it by just dabbing some glue in the brass then sticking the marker in... then taped over it, thats all...

When you say semi loose, do you mean, sliding down to the bottom, or able to push down the barrell easily?

Also, should the removeable barrell that fits into the stable barrell be pretty tight, or tight enough it wount slide off. Also, should the dart be loose in the removable barrell, or jsutstable enough to stay wihtout moving?