Magic's Content

There have been 377 items by Magic (Search limited from 07-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#175757 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 07 September 2008 - 07:03 PM in Modifications

Tropical Smoothie. :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#193542 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 02 December 2008 - 06:06 PM in Modifications

Lmfao, and on that note.. My newly finished 1ST Gen NF.

Posted Image

Mods done, because you can't see them:
- Second O-Ring added
- Super lubed (I know)
- Stretched spring + Some random spring
- Silencing foam
- PETG barrel

Ranges are typical, 60-70FT.

#183399 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 12 October 2008 - 10:12 PM in Modifications

Ranges?

#181874 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 05 October 2008 - 10:11 PM in Modifications

Titan before:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Titan after:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Somewhat a Chimera but with a bit of customization, might add longshot frontgun trigger.

#180324 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 28 September 2008 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
SM1.5K, bought at DCNO broken for $3.00. Fixed it and it works great.
Posted Image
Arrowstorm PETG'd.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quad Barreled PETG (AT2K barrel).

#205242 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 21 January 2009 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Modified for KevinFunny.

#156695 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 23 May 2008 - 09:52 AM in Modifications

My modified BBB, ARs removed, double spring. Camo paintjob. Shaved off the internal barrel, gets roughly 55 ft. with stefan, with external barrel 110 ft. flat, 130 angled.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#218392 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 17 March 2009 - 12:15 AM in Modifications

Okay, so I haven't really posted in this thread in a while, and I have some new updates.
MaxShot
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lock N' Load - Rebarreled with brass, bungee'd and pull-pin.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#207648 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 29 January 2009 - 05:44 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

#177453 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 14 September 2008 - 10:09 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Newly painted crossbow.

#202746 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by Magic on 11 January 2009 - 09:50 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Purple Haze V2
Mods Done: PETG nested in PVC barrel, replaced plunger tube, reinforced, 2 mini-bungees.
Integrations: Singled AT2K, with 8 inch CPVC barrel and plugged pump; spiderman gun with roughly 3 inch PETG nested in PVC, (Completely Removable).
Comments: This crossbow has been through many stages. First it had a 3K integration, then replaced that with a 2K that later became leaky, now have a perfectly air-tight 2K, and a removable spiderman gun. The plunger tube and crossbow barrel was made by BustaDartInYOurAss, he also made most of the spiderman gun and sold it to me. This is definitely the best its been.

Ranges:
Crossbow - No bungies, 90FT; 1 bungie, 95-100FT; 2 bungies, 100-110FT
Airtech 2000 - 85-90FT
Spiderman Gun - 50-65FT

#193035 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by Magic on 30 November 2008 - 03:42 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Purple Haze
Mods Done: Level 4, CPVC nested in PVC.
Integrations: AT3K. Read about in comments.
Comments: I decided to keep this crossbow stock color, because this being my third I've found that it looks better and keeps an original look when stock color. The 3K was a tough decision for me, i've never attempted an integration to a crossbow. I was thinking about a 2K, but didn't have one and the 3K took up less room. I kept the original 3K pump, and added a 6 inch piece of CPVC for ammo holds. The blue tape wrapped up piece of foam on the end of the crossbow barrel is there mostly for looks. I thought i'd do it to beat my friends during local wars, but that never wound up happening. The barrel system is my own built. I recently read up on the "UBS", but I find mine to be a different version of the UBS. I nested a CPVC couple in PVC couple. I did this because I usually detatch the barrel, incase it falls to prevent damage. If I lose it, and have no more PVC, I can use CPVC and vise versa. After a nerfhavenless month, I finished it. With time, manpower, and a fuckload of hot glue and tape, you can create something great.

Questions? Comments? Flames?

#171047 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by Magic on 20 August 2008 - 07:42 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Ol' Reliable
Mods Done: Level 4 mod, Coupler, CPVC nested in PVC barrel, and SM1.5K barrel.
Integrations: None yet, but thinking about spy gear signal launcher or singled AT2k.
Comments: The best thing about it is I can use any barrel, I usually interchange the barrels to my needs during wars. Eventually a paint job may happen.

#268721 +bow: Diy Thread

Posted by Magic on 09 March 2010 - 10:42 PM in Homemades

Ok, I know this is a necro and I am sorry but this is a stickied topic. I just finished my first plus bow! I was getting around 150 feet. The next day i shoot it and it goes 60-80 feet. :( Does anyone know what is wrong with it? Here is a video The camera cut off but I measured around 80 feet. Please help!

You may have tightened the front too much. That happened to the +bow i had originally bought. Try loosening it up, and if the plunger tube is permanently molded, you may have to cut a new one. Hope this was of assistance. :)

#224091 The Official Internals Directory

Posted by Magic on 16 April 2009 - 10:32 PM in Modifications

I noticed the SM2K internals weren't up. It's understandable, because it's a pretty rare blaster. I decided to open it up, and fix my trigger problem, so here's an internal picture.

Posted Image

I also have a powerstrike, and I didn't see internals for that either, so I'll get on that when I have some time.

EDIT: I'll have to fix the IMG link when I have time as well.

DOUBLE EDIT: Fixed IMG link.

#221367 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 02 April 2009 - 11:17 PM in Off Topic

Okay i'm on now. Sharpie, to answer your question, I don't go on on weekends. I'm usually out on weekends. Maybe over break though.

#221322 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 02 April 2009 - 07:55 PM in Off Topic

Anyone up for Cod 4? I'll probs be playing til about 1:30A.M. It's 9:00. Message me if your willing to play.

#206962 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 27 January 2009 - 06:53 PM in Off Topic

Gamertag - zDestroy

Games:

- CoD4
- Halo 3
- Left 4 Dead
- Rock Band 2
- Gears 2

I have many other games but those are the main. Request me, but mention who you are if you have a mic.

#221693 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 04 April 2009 - 10:59 PM in Off Topic

Cod 4: Tonight, 12:30A.M. I'll be on at around 12:15. Message me if you wanna play.

#224733 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 21 April 2009 - 12:30 PM in Off Topic

I'm sure I'm not the only one on vacation this week, so lets play some Call O' Duty 4 at 8:00 tonight.

I'm not on vacation, but i'll be up. Send a friend request to MagicSuit. We'll talk from there. By the way, in the message, put you're boss18. Seeya tonight!

#157418 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Magic on 29 May 2008 - 08:01 PM in General Nerf

Lancer (bought from forsaken, yes that was me)
Titan
Hornet
Scout
Nitefinder x4
Longshot
Reactor
Spiderman DTG
Rapid fire rifle
Firefly
Tommy 20
Mad Hornet
Expand-A-Blast
Crossbow x2
Defender T3
Big Bad Bow
Big Blast x2
AT3K x2
Maverick x3
DTG x2
Lock n' Load
Crossfire
AT2K x2
+Bow
Splitfire
Sawtooth
Big Salvo
SSPB
Automatic Tommy 20
SNAPbow

#176713 Paintball Tanks With Nerf

Posted by Magic on 11 September 2008 - 07:52 PM in Homemades

What kind of ranges do you think it will be getting?

#220407 Guru Mk. iii

Posted by Magic on 29 March 2009 - 12:54 AM in Homemades

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. I do have one question. Is it sturdy? Is it top-heavy, or pretty evened weight? How hard is it to hold on a scale of 1 to 10? Thanks in advance.

#220404 Guru Mk. iii

Posted by Magic on 29 March 2009 - 12:20 AM in Homemades

Jesus Christ. At Meltdown, I told Groove I was hoping to see his new primary. He told me what it was. I anticipated the arrival. This thing is fucking amazing! Not only keeping the traditional and awesome guru look, but updating the internals to the newest, best thing. Awesome work Slug.

#220795 Guru Mk. iii

Posted by Magic on 30 March 2009 - 10:01 PM in Homemades

Jesus Christ. Now you say this is not getting as good ranges as a +bow, but it hits over 100'? Can you be more specific, or is it too dark or annoying to range test? Just wondering. This thing interests me greatly.

#176679 The New Hereti Corp. Assault Rifle

Posted by Magic on 11 September 2008 - 06:51 PM in Modifications

If you get a compliment from Talio you know what you've done is godlike.

#223587 Foamtalk: A Nerf Podcast

Posted by Magic on 14 April 2009 - 03:10 PM in General Nerf

I'd be interested in hearing those. Many members can't get on every week, so if something comes up this would be a good way to hear it. I'm only 15, but if you still need someone to help out, I can probably do it.

#219971 Your Worst Nerf Related Injury

Posted by Magic on 26 March 2009 - 05:34 PM in General Nerf

For my nerf war injury, tripping over a stump in front of my friends gate and tumbling, struggling to get up, only to get owned by him. For my modding injury, trying to pry off the ring in front of the 2K pump. Screwdriver sliced off part of my finger.
EDIT: I forgot about when I burnt myself with a hot glue gun, about 3 days before Gankfest 3.

#156662 Nitefinder Rifle

Posted by Magic on 22 May 2008 - 09:45 PM in Modifications

Sorry for the necro add. I appologize,

#219285 Nj Apocalypse #8

Posted by Magic on 22 March 2009 - 04:53 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm in, and most likely bringing 2-3 friends.

#194766 Lancer: A Product Of Kappa Sigma Armory

Posted by Magic on 08 December 2008 - 08:43 AM in Modifications

Okay, just to start this off. I was given permission by slowguitarman to comment on this, because me owning the original lancer, he wants to see my opinion. I will admit it reminds me more of the original, but an original is always that. The gears symbol light is completely incredible. It's a hard decision to say which I would like better, because of the fact that I actually own FA's, I like it more. My opinion may have changed if I had yours in my possession. My overall view on yours is a 10/10. My overall view on FA's is a 10/10. Your's may have more specific details, but it will never be the original. Great job SGM.

#160946 Nj Apocalypse #7

Posted by Magic on 29 June 2008 - 10:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be attending apoc 7 with 3 guests. It's a definite.

#208010 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by Magic on 30 January 2009 - 09:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Ahh, two wars to nerf with the famous Season of Foam Team. Can't wait to see you in NY and NJ.

#179875 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 26 September 2008 - 11:27 PM in Nerf Wars

I wanted to know what time I should get there to definately get the NerfStrong band, I NEED ONE.

At or before 10am

Thanks, i'll see you there. I'll be the one with green tape on my back reading NerfOnFier. B)

#179866 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 26 September 2008 - 11:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay guys, it's 12:06 and just got in to my hotel from New York. A 6 hour ride, I was just wanted to let people know i'm bringing supplies like crazy glue, and tapes just incase anyone needs. I wanted to know what time I should get there to definately get the NerfStrong band, I NEED ONE.

#179907 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 27 September 2008 - 07:34 AM in Nerf Wars

No sale from the Nerf Wiki? Awww mane.

#176484 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 07:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry for the late post but this is my second war and i'm extremely excited and just wanna get some rules down. SNAPbows and PlusBows aren't banned correct? If they aren't I should be bringing both.

#179588 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 25 September 2008 - 06:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Like Groove said some of us are driving 5 hours and booked hotels, like my father, friend, and I. I haven't had much time to make darts considering i'm leaving tomorrow right after school. At first I thought I was selling darts, now I might need to buy some. :/

#169895 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 17 August 2008 - 12:38 AM in Nerf Wars

Me and BustaDartInYOurAss are a strong maybe, just have to make sure we get a ride but i'm sure my father will be able to.

#178878 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

So like, all admins hate ice, and ice spartan? Or is it just me who sees that. Shrimp, post the list faster. :unsure: