used man's Content

There have been 71 items by used man (Search limited from 20-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#279626 Epic Summer War Part 5

Posted by used man on 06 July 2010 - 02:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe too, ill give you a solid answer in a week or two.

#279472 Update Me Plox

Posted by used man on 04 July 2010 - 03:15 PM in General Nerf

Hello noobs. About a year ago, i was a slightly active member here. Looking back, i was absolutely horrible at this. I couldn't spell or use punctuation, I posted mods before they were finished, necro'd threads with spam, and frequently tried to trade guns that i actually wanted to keep. In fact, I'm surprised i was never banned, i certainly deserved it.

Now, the real reason that I'm making this thread, is that i really have no fucking clue as to what happened since i left. I lost interest in Nerf, right around the time that people were starting to get their hands on the Vulcan. So, I'm wondering if anyone here can fill me in on whats happened while I've been gone. What notable guns have been released, any stunning mods or homemades etc.

I looked into the Hasbro lineup, and from what i can tell, they released multiple rehashes of the recon, and of the maverick. I have no idea whats happened on the offbrand side, or whats been happening here.

#279422 Nerf Sues Buzz Bee And Lanard!

Posted by used man on 04 July 2010 - 12:57 AM in General Nerf

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-

Being interested in water guns, as well as nerf, I'd like to point out that buzz bee made the only decent water guns available since 2003. just another sign that hasbro really enjoys screwing with people who invest time and interest into their shit.

1st post in years ftw. looking back, i was a complete asshole back when i was active.

#245480 Nerf Wars On Wikipedia

Posted by used man on 04 August 2009 - 03:50 PM in General Nerf

Tactical

Most of you already know where this is going. But, for you new soon to be nerfers, you should learn about the tactical rail. This is where you put the extra items on your nerf gun. You will need the tactical items! Without them, you will have a hard time beating the other team. They help you aim and shoot.

best. article. ever.

#183595 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by used man on 13 October 2008 - 11:38 PM in Off Topic

starcraft

runner ups in no perticular order

golden eye
hotwheels turbo racing
zelda series
star wars clone wars
warcraft (tree tag custom)

#173780 New Video, From Captain.

Posted by used man on 30 August 2008 - 07:40 PM in General Nerf

what the hell slowguitarman!!! these videos are hilarious. :o

#164604 Buzzbee Big Blast Mod

Posted by used man on 26 July 2008 - 12:28 AM in Modifications

I did that to my sonic bazooka but i coverd the barrel in foam and it was turned into a gun sword.

#164159 N-strike Attachments You Would Like To See.

Posted by used man on 24 July 2008 - 04:25 PM in General Nerf

I would love to see a ball launcher on the bottom. Because of nerfs new soldier approach I think that it is a fairly decent idea.

I am currently making that.

#164001 Airtech 2k Question

Posted by used man on 23 July 2008 - 09:57 PM in Modifications

I meant like multiple barrels because i use stock darts.

#163986 Airtech 2k Question

Posted by used man on 23 July 2008 - 08:43 PM in Modifications

I recently found 3 at2ks at a thrift store and was wondereing if it would be possible to shotgun any of them?

#163900 Places That You Wish You Could Nerf

Posted by used man on 23 July 2008 - 03:13 PM in General Nerf

1=the place on the n-strike ads
2=a partly built house

#163736 New Gen Tommy 20

Posted by used man on 22 July 2008 - 05:03 PM in General Nerf

edit: nothing new

#163605 Longshot Drum Magazine

Posted by used man on 21 July 2008 - 07:48 PM in Modifications

The reloading problem could be solved by having a pin come through the mag and out the side so you could push the spring end back instead of the darts pushing it back also you could track how much ammo you have left

#163595 The Vulcan

Posted by used man on 21 July 2008 - 06:21 PM in General Nerf

Thats it... im takin the plunge on the value pack. :blink: So any cautious people out there should wait for my review.

#163092 Wall War

Posted by used man on 17 July 2008 - 02:42 PM in Nerf Wars

I can propably make it on the 9th. Also what is the terrain? mostly concrete with a little grass? if so im affraid i might have to bring my remz.

#162166 Wall War

Posted by used man on 09 July 2008 - 11:11 PM in Nerf Wars

I will try to and make it this year :) .

#161943 Reliability Mod

Posted by used man on 08 July 2008 - 12:45 PM in Modifications

after getting a recon and really liking it i decided that i needed to strengthen the grip on the rail accsecories. so to strengthen the grip of tactical rail accesories on guns take two pieces of electrical tape and put them on the top of the rail right where the attachment goes. it worked wonderfully for the red dot sight on the bottom and helped to cock while the sight is on the top.

#161697 What Nerf Guns Would You Want Re-released?

Posted by used man on 06 July 2008 - 12:13 PM in General Nerf

mantaray, supermaxx or airtech line

#161527 What Do You Do With 2 Disposable Mavericks

Posted by used man on 04 July 2008 - 05:50 PM in Modifications

Personally, I don't give a damn what you do with them, although it would make me happy if you made a video of them blowing up.

If you dont give a damn what i do with them, why did you reply??

#161353 What Do You Do With 2 Disposable Mavericks

Posted by used man on 03 July 2008 - 12:25 PM in Modifications

Stop telling me to throw them in the trash, i got them for 50cents each i want to use them!! My arsenal is really small. They are my good friends favorite gun, he would choose one over an arrowstorm. Although i like the doubled plunger tube, i also figured out this morning that it would be really easy to shotgun grip one.

#161324 What Do You Do With 2 Disposable Mavericks

Posted by used man on 03 July 2008 - 12:10 AM in Modifications

so whatdya think? i found two for a dollar at a thrift store and there just asking to be modded.

#161179 Magstrike Clip

Posted by used man on 01 July 2008 - 09:15 PM in Modifications

I found a magstrike at goodwill for 3.00, the only problem wasit didnt have a clip. What should i do now, make a clip, single it, any suggestions?

#161004 Gettin Back In The Game!

Posted by used man on 30 June 2008 - 03:41 PM in General Nerf

I cleaned out my room and found two vortex tornado x2s with two rings, a messed up hornet, a cpvc and ar removed ratchet blast and an arrowstorm.

#160726 Gettin Back In The Game!

Posted by used man on 27 June 2008 - 09:01 PM in General Nerf

Im not sure you remember me, you propobly dont but whatever. so all of my guns have dissapeard or been sold, or broken. To get started again i was thinking about a recon. i only want one or two guns range doesnt matter to much im more interested inbeing able to repeatedly fire like a longshot or recon or something of that sort. I am only going to use stock darts so stefan compatibility doesnt matter. any suggestions for guns like that .

#117434 Monster Mini Rocket Bazooka

Posted by used man on 28 July 2007 - 02:39 PM in General Nerf

Oh i know those things, my friend gave me a two pack of the small versions i will attempt a diagram

________________...............................|>====
|------------------------|-----------------@@@|>====
|_______________|-----------------@@@|>====
...............................................................|>====

kinda like that? You compress the wo tubes to make air flow.

key
@ handgrip
= missile
> end of missile
. nothing, (it wont allow multiple spaces)

dang i needed like 8 edits to get that right

#114707 Long Range Records?

Posted by used man on 06 July 2007 - 01:04 PM in General Nerf

What the fuck langley??

EDIT: I got about approxamatly 120' angled with a sm750.

#113888 Starcraft 2

Posted by used man on 30 June 2007 - 03:33 PM in Off Topic

not absotively sure 2 will be more fun.
pros-new units, no poulation limit and huge battles
cons-no heroes possible loss of classics like the dragoon :cry:

The no heroes thing was a key point that they deliberately put in the making of the game. Blizzard has Warcraft for the micromanagement/heroes thing. Starcraft wasn't designed that way in the first place, and it won't be like that in the new one. And the new units more than make up for the old ones. The diversity of the new units is what I'm looking forward to.

true true very true. But warcraft sucks ass. and i like the micromanagemet thing. i just wish they would keep the heroes.

#113159 Starcraft 2

Posted by used man on 26 June 2007 - 03:53 PM in Off Topic

not absotively sure 2 will be more fun.
pros-new units, no poulation limit and huge battles
cons-no heroes possible loss of classics like the dragoon :cry:

#113149 Starcraft 2 Anyone

Posted by used man on 26 June 2007 - 02:08 PM in Off Topic

yes thats right starcraft fans its #2. the protoss have great new unitslik the imortal :alien: and the stalker :ph34r: see for your self starcraft 2 website

#111681 Bolt Operated Titan Write-up

Posted by used man on 17 June 2007 - 01:33 AM in Modifications

why?... :lol:

#111615 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by used man on 16 June 2007 - 02:34 PM in General Nerf

i guess your right. didnt think of that six-five-two.

#111600 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by used man on 16 June 2007 - 12:41 PM in General Nerf

i dont know banning sounds pretty good to me.
EDIT: you could also try to find active members that live in his area. they could pester him for you.

#111596 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by used man on 16 June 2007 - 12:01 PM in Darts and Barrels

ah the old loser loser block...

#111551 Found A Weird Lanard Gun

Posted by used man on 15 June 2007 - 10:54 PM in General Nerf

ranges are around 40 ft and the other lanard ball gun uses normal sized balls.

#111528 Found A Weird Lanard Gun

Posted by used man on 15 June 2007 - 08:10 PM in General Nerf

here is the gun
Posted Image
its pretty good good range good rof and easy ammo loading. the second best ball gun i have ever used. (besides the ripsaw) it uses mini balls they are around 3/4 of the size of a normal ball and i dont know where to get more. questions, comments, flames?

#111093 Wall War

Posted by used man on 13 June 2007 - 04:55 PM in Nerf Wars

i chopped down my arrows and i put crayons inside the leftover tips and can throw those.

#110516 Arrowstor Writeup

Posted by used man on 10 June 2007 - 05:44 PM in Modifications

is it possible to delete a thread you made?

#110472 Arrowstor Writeup

Posted by used man on 10 June 2007 - 04:12 PM in Modifications

this will soon be an arrowstorm writeup but now oh my fucking god the fucking astorm spring is 9.5 inches long!!!!!
Now the write up. the arrowstorm a small but hellapowerful gun. there are only 2 easy things to do to it
1 etape the plunger
2 barrel with petg and there you go a modded arrowstorm
note; other possible things are spring stretch and silencing.
not much of a write up but the best i could do...

#110460 Wall War

Posted by used man on 10 June 2007 - 03:29 PM in Nerf Wars

What about nades? i sawed the tips of my old arrows off and i have some nades. are they legal?

#110438 Knowledge Is Power

Posted by used man on 10 June 2007 - 01:40 PM in News

Congratulations, both of you. Before I started posting I saw many of your modifications. A month or so back I wouldn't even hope to understand how you came up with such innovative and kickass mods. But those spurrer me on, and I think I can finally say that I am decent at modding.

My ultimate dream for that thread is to have a modification for everything that projects foam ballisitics by Nerf.

That would be a grand day for Nerf. The moment I saw that, I thought of trying to help make it happen. Maybe I could mod my friends at1k to start it off...

Edit: Heh, that's easier said than done. After a quick glance at Orange's Nerf Site's complete nerf gun list, it looks like NH doesn't even have half of them modded... Well, everything has to start somewhere, right?

How the fuck do you mod the slingshot? Congratulations captain slug and forsaken angel 24. You are some of the best modders i know of. 10x better than me :D :D