the stefan store's Content

There have been 14 items by the stefan store (Search limited from 23-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#267671 Ignore This Thread

Posted by the stefan store on 02 March 2010 - 09:09 PM in Modifications

You stupid FUCK, this is modifications thread not trading.
Try again buddy.

Welcome to NH and actually think before you post.

#250519 Good Mods?

Posted by the stefan store on 15 September 2009 - 04:41 PM in Modifications

When I was new to modding I found that doing the barrel replacements for A maverick would be A good suggestion. Other than that the bbbb is A great idea. Wish you the best of luck.

#250417 A Nice Add On For Your Nerf

Posted by the stefan store on 14 September 2009 - 05:02 PM in Modifications

Looks cool. Does'nt look practical much though. Nice idea but try again.

#250237 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by the stefan store on 12 September 2009 - 04:05 PM in Homemades

Hello nerfers! I just finished A new project of mine today so I thought that I would share it with you guys. It is a version of the snapbow but a little different. Anyway, here it is. Horray for new krylon fusion paint!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comment please.

#233437 Vos Pistol

Posted by the stefan store on 30 May 2009 - 02:54 PM in Homemades

The thing is A beast, but all I want to ask is what is the size comparason look like to say a snap pistol or something like that? Even if it is bigger than you wanted it to be, I think it looks great.

#233156 Magstirke Paintjob Gone Wrong

Posted by the stefan store on 28 May 2009 - 08:12 PM in Modifications

Got A question, What's wrong with it?

#233095 What Kind Of Rifle Would You Want Made Into A Nerf Rifle

Posted by the stefan store on 28 May 2009 - 04:55 PM in Homemades

Something that I haven't gotten around to doing yet, but I really want to do is make a full scale sized "deer rifle". I think that the idea is good and can be based off of the longshot shell, I just have no clue where to go from there. I'm just throwing this out to you to think about if you wanted more of a recreational gun.

#227261 The Cyclops

Posted by the stefan store on 30 April 2009 - 03:40 PM in Modifications

All I have to say is that you made that gun awesomely clean, that gun is so freaking clean. Very nice write up and good luck to you in the contest.

#226962 Apologies To Be Issued.

Posted by the stefan store on 28 April 2009 - 08:08 PM in Off Topic

Hey man, all I have to say is shit happens and you just have to move on, I lost some members of my family and recently lost my girlfriend, you just have to move on and not take it out on everyone else, I have the same problem so dude I'm speaking for everyone saying that we kind of understand what your going through ( at least I understand )

Stay Cool.

#226072 Rear Cocking Longshot

Posted by the stefan store on 26 April 2009 - 09:48 AM in Modifications

Hello, here is something that you might want to do,put a small pvc tube on the rear part of your cocking piece so when you pull the action back, you have a semi functual stock. I really like your idea though, and great first post like Slug said.

#225789 Leaks

Posted by the stefan store on 25 April 2009 - 03:25 PM in Modifications

Pretty much what angel said but make sure that the glue does'nt clog the tube, and put one layer of electrical tape around it for airtight seal after glueing.. hope i helped a little.

#225043 Best Nf Intigration?

Posted by the stefan store on 22 April 2009 - 04:39 PM in Modifications

to answer the question where the pump would go, I was thinking that where the batteries were would be a nice fit... I'm not so sure. Thanks to everyone that helped me with some suggestions so far. P.S. how the hell are you going to fit a vulcan into a nitefinder?

#225018 Best Nf Intigration?

Posted by the stefan store on 22 April 2009 - 03:00 PM in Modifications

hello everyone, I'm just wondering what would be the best thing to intigrate into a nitefinder where the lazer used to be. I was thinking that an at2k would work good but I just wanna make sure before I buy all the stuff for it. Thanks alot.

#225017 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by the stefan store on 22 April 2009 - 02:56 PM in Darts and Barrels

hello everyone! I'm not sure if anyone said this, probally out of common sence that you know this but i find that if you have acess to a very sharp razerblade that it does'nt pinch the ends of the stefan when making it, thus making it fly straighter. That's about all I can contribute to this thread, very helpful thread.