Please close.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

To The 'Haven -

I'm Horus. I'm a 17 year old finishing up High School and moving onto College.

Lately, I've been a real dick. I'm talking about the kind you hope gets hit by a bus, dick. I really should apologize. I've been an asshole, personally insulted and offended people, criticized people, over-reacted, and generally been a douchebag.

For the past few months, I've had a really hard time getting by. I've been struggling to balance keeping my grades at the level that my [extremely strict] parents expect, dealing with [mostly failed] relationships, death, and the pressure of feeling the need to better my self in every way.

I know this is no excuse for how I've been treating everyone lately, but I need everyone to understand that my life is extremely hectic and stressful.

I apologize for everything I've said and done to hurt or put people down over the past months. Please understand that I don't mean everything I've said; most of it was signing on here after a stressful day [pretty much every day] and over-reacting to little things.

I'm truly sorry for everything, and I hope that I can turn a new leaf and start over.

Please do not refrain from PM'ing me regarding any past dispute we may have had. I am more that willing to fix things.

Sincerest apologies,

Horus

P.S. - Talio has been personally notified and has been asked to close this thread to conserve bandwith.

That is all.

Edited by Horus, 28 April 2009 - 07:22 PM.

That is all.

#2 the stefan store

the stefan store

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:08 PM

Hey man, all I have to say is shit happens and you just have to move on, I lost some members of my family and recently lost my girlfriend, you just have to move on and not take it out on everyone else, I have the same problem so dude I'm speaking for everyone saying that we kind of understand what your going through ( at least I understand )

Stay Cool.
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature.

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:14 PM

There's really no need for this kind of drama.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users