Howard's Content

There have been 141 items by Howard (Search limited from 01-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1734 Nj May War:

Posted by Howard on 23 February 2003 - 12:52 AM in Nerf Wars

just say you're going to great adventure for the day, like i do, :huh:

#955 Nj Spring War:

Posted by Howard on 27 January 2003 - 11:08 PM in Nerf Wars

I know where they found the 4 and a half female nerfers...
4 whore semen
+ 1 4-6 year old love child

#894 Nj Spring War:

Posted by Howard on 25 January 2003 - 11:35 PM in Nerf Wars

it was just a suggestion, and i too think that having flaming monkey slaves would better the world.

#889 Nj Spring War:

Posted by Howard on 25 January 2003 - 11:23 PM in Nerf Wars

I've got a name for the war... "Famine is a great big ass head who controls eleven flaming monkey love slaves that yeild hamsters and baby oil: 2003"

#871 Nj Spring War:

Posted by Howard on 25 January 2003 - 12:07 AM in Nerf Wars

...or so you think

#736 Side Arms

Posted by Howard on 20 January 2003 - 05:32 PM in General Nerf

unless there is a gaping hole in the plunger tube

#661 Yesturday's War

Posted by Howard on 16 January 2003 - 10:10 PM in General Nerf

i know i miss my darts, but the Wave knows what i'm talking about, :mellow:

#570 Yesturday's War

Posted by Howard on 13 January 2003 - 06:14 PM in General Nerf

I think you need another visit from the happy face dart, don't you?

#569 Reckoning 2003

Posted by Howard on 13 January 2003 - 06:12 PM in Nerf Wars

oh boy... maybe i'll come, and show you guys up... if you're lucky!

#534 Att: Lcm

Posted by Howard on 12 January 2003 - 12:33 AM in Nerf Wars

ok ok, as cwxq said somewhere, he doesn't trust the quality of anyone else's darts, and for me thats whore semen darts as well. For some people crtain darts work well with their guns, and others don't. So I personally don't like them. I wouldn't go around praising them... evil angel... or hordeing(sp?) them... twins... but, just not use them, because they don't work well with my setup.

#512 Brass Barrel Cb

Posted by Howard on 11 January 2003 - 01:44 AM in Modifications

so you're using magnets now?

#490 Att: Lcm

Posted by Howard on 10 January 2003 - 02:18 PM in Nerf Wars

...where exactly is the sarcasm located in your post, i just can't seem to put my finger on it... go figure.

#477 Http://www.lawnchairmafia.com

Posted by Howard on 09 January 2003 - 10:14 PM in Nerf Wars

What's even funnier is that Howard's admin powers were unanimously revoked with the concurance of the entire web moderating group after he abused them. And even on NHQ, I wouldn't say Howard is respected. He's more like a staple character who has his fun there.

whats even funnier than that, was that evil abused his power as much, if not more than me, and blamed the majority of it on me, since i am, well me... Zero, i know i'm stupid, i've learned to cope with it. Vacc, bring the vaseline to reckoning, don't forget. ;)

ooh, jeez fellas, i think that shower bags are all the rage, so think of it as a compliment, from me to you... won't you be my neighbor, or is pork fried rice in order for the monkey fight that is about tho pursue the middle atlantic valley for the golden spife, like a spork with a knife n the side, like at kfc, you know the place where you eat chicken, and the cows wil come home to graze in my kitchen for the flashlight batteries are about to dull out of existance, and he sun will go down, but it will circle the moon, and then we will put more batteries in the flashlights, but those batteries aren't good, because someone put theminto the drawer when they were bad, instead of takng them and throwing them in the garbage, and then the shoes smell of poo after the men on the tower feel that they've gone into the coffee house to brew a cup of JOE, who is in fact a person, not coffee as originally thought, that the sky is made up of violent particles of cheese, bouncing from one to another town in the clouds with the leprochaun and his never ending rainbow that is full of roy g biv, and has a pot o' gold at the end, that is guarded by hippos, and has oompaloompa militia guards, and they are strapped to a carseat for added neck support which helps the penguins when they realize that they can't fly aroundin florida, or anywhere, because the dinosaurs beat them in a vicious game of chess, where the queen was a bit too familiar with the other queen, if you know what i mean come on seriously i mean that the book is full of numbers and letters to the parents of the girls who had no fun at camp because there were no icecream pools, and jello furniture, that was compfy, with a p, but the p isnt there, and where is it? no one knows... i bid you all adeiu

#465 Http://www.lawnchairmafia.com

Posted by Howard on 09 January 2003 - 07:54 PM in Nerf Wars

so ban me you douche bag admins, it wasnt totally my idea to spam the forums, it was mutual between the bored lcmers in shindigs basement

#448 Att: Lcm

Posted by Howard on 09 January 2003 - 02:36 PM in Nerf Wars

as i was too lazy to read all of those long posts, asumingly full of senseless garbage, ill just think that you have all decided to openly accept me as your supreme overlord... first order of buisness, hamsterdance shall be re opened!!!

and maybe i will make my own darts evil, then kill you with them, and then go poo.

#447 Reckoning 2003

Posted by Howard on 09 January 2003 - 02:27 PM in Nerf Wars

no one cares about your off topic sense... th majority of this topic is off topic, so might as well let it be...

#424 Reckoning 2003

Posted by Howard on 08 January 2003 - 02:28 PM in Nerf Wars

i'll be the syphilidic hobo that lunges at the big black guys jugular, bites him, feeds him to the tigers, and goes after Vacc for those orgy plans...

#422 Att: Lcm

Posted by Howard on 08 January 2003 - 02:19 PM in Nerf Wars

i wouldn't tust any of the whore semen with my guns, after i saw what a craptacular job was done to pencaps x-bow... hmmm, maybe thas why he was fucking around...

and who cares... can you all honestly say that you havent made bids that you weren't intending on actually buying... i do it all the time.

and another thing... you had better make good micros, because the majority of the LCM's micros suck, along with megas, but i'd have to say that about horseman megas as well. :huh:

#324 Reckoning 2003

Posted by Howard on 04 January 2003 - 02:51 PM in Nerf Wars

just the right amount for an orgy

#227 Http://www.lawnchairmafia.com

Posted by Howard on 31 December 2002 - 08:57 PM in Nerf Wars

LCM Online the spot for hot erotic sex... and Nerf... and cheese... and russian mail order brides... and poopie :D

#191 Reckoning 2003

Posted by Howard on 29 December 2002 - 03:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Whoo hoo! Clowns! Ducks! Pirates! Gutters!... all that and more in the wonderful land of the LCM.