Yesturday's War

LCM are good The Wave is the future!

10 replies to this topic

#1 TheWave

TheWave

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2003 - 02:39 PM

Yesturday's war was great! I am really impressed at how much the LCM has improved since the first time I warred with them. You guys are really turning out to be a good team. My only critisisim is that you need to work on your team work a little bit. In the begining you guys worked pretty well but towards the end you fell apart. But hey it's a working process. You definatly have the weaponry and the man power all you need is the coordination. But I definatly would like to war with you again soon even without the rest of the horsemen. But one thing is for sure

You guys are good but The Wave is the Future!
[FONT=Impact]You guys are good but The Wave is the Future![COLOR=blue]

#2 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 13 January 2003 - 04:09 PM

Damn motherfucking straight!!! The Wave of the Future!!

VACC

#3 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 January 2003 - 06:14 PM

I think you need another visit from the happy face dart, don't you?

#4 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 08:52 PM

I was trying to figure out who the hell this was, and I finally realized you were the fifth whorzmen, that guy that looks kind of like Death. Yeah. You kicked mega ass at Reckoning with your dual LNL's, and that sweet holster you had. Are you not related to Death, and how so? Er, I think I know who you are, er, yeah.
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#5 Miller Charlie Company

Miller Charlie Company

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 09:03 PM

Hey The wave is on! (finaly) Thanks I'm glad you thought that. We would be happy to war soon when it warms up just a bit more like toward the end of Feberuary and med March would be ok I think. I'll let you know later about after I talk to the rest of the clan. Just let use know what days you work and such not.

Gunned Down,
I believe that he is Deaths brother but not sure. Ill check back on you with that. He did kick ass with the BBB and Dual LNL combo at Reckoning.

Howard do the world a small favor and SHUT THE HELL UP! No onw gives a damn about the snilely faced darts that you lost. I hope to here from Wave soon about the war.

MCC

#6 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 10:10 PM

i know i miss my darts, but the Wave knows what i'm talking about, :mellow:

#7 TheWave

TheWave

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 11:16 PM

I have to admit that I did feel the wrath of the smile face dart<coughs> <fag> . Yeah ummm anyway Howard loves the cock....... I mean he is a good player, Yeah thats it.

I work a lot but just let me know when you guys are gonna war again and I'll make sure that I get off of work. Also I am the unholy brother the powerful horseman known as Death. I was forged out of hellfire and brimstone, from the seventh circle of the mighty inferno known as Hell! I have been made into a mighty nerf warrior from years of training with the Horsemen. And now I am here to bring forth the future of NERF!!!! MUH-HAHAHAHAAHAHA!....................

.............wtf????
Ummm......yeah anyway Joe is my Brother.

You are good but The Wave is the Future!
[FONT=Impact]You guys are good but The Wave is the Future![COLOR=blue]

#8 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 07:57 AM

Whenever you wanna come down here, you know you are invited man. Same goes for the rest of the Horsemen and Hersh. Whenever is good for you, just drop one of us a line. My AIM screen name is EVIL ANGEL NJ. If you want to do something, let me know.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#9 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 06:05 PM

Hope you guys had fun. I wish I could have made it when I was up there, I'll go next time.

Anyway I've go a friend who lives in NJ.Hes a complete newb.And the only gun hes got is the at2000.His NHQ is Randman03.I think he briefley talked to mantis about it.Then he emailed him and no reply.But hes good at web design and stuff and could help a little with your site. I dont know if you guys would want him in.His AIM is RandyHagen02 if you want to talk to him.

#10 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 17 January 2003 - 06:14 PM

Who are you offering help to? LCM, NHQ, or NerfHaven? If you were offering it to us we thank you, but our team is best kept small and internal.

VACC

#11 Miller Charlie Company

Miller Charlie Company

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 07:39 PM

"I have to admit that I did feel the wrath of the smile face dart<coughs> <fag> . Yeah ummm anyway Howard loves the cock....... I mean he is a good player, Yeah thats it."

"I work a lot but just let me know when you guys are gonna war again and I'll make sure that I get off of work. Also I am the unholy brother the powerful horseman known as Death. I was forged out of hellfire and brimstone, from the seventh circle of the mighty inferno known as Hell! I have been made into a mighty nerf warrior from years of training with the Horsemen. And now I am here to bring forth the future of NERF!!!! MUH-HAHAHAHAAHAHA!....................

.............wtf????
Ummm......yeah anyway Joe is my Brother."

Yeah my screen name is [U]Tombreen231 and my email is Southkid005@yahoo.com. Ask Evil Angel to put you on the mailing list and you can get an email ahead of time when we war.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users