Magic's Content

There have been 377 items by Magic (Search limited from 01-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#219901 Ligntning Blitz Pump Help

Posted by Magic on 26 March 2009 - 10:12 AM in Modifications

Yeah, just get some new tubing and plumers goop. Problem solved! I think its 3/8 OD 1/4ID clear tubing. Alternatively I have a stock LB that I would sell you with no pump problems. Hope it works out for you as the LB is a great gun.

It's the pump tube actually, the top part where the clear tubing attaches to the pump broke off. That's what I'm trying to fix.

Like I said, the same thing happened to my SS2. Get a tubing coupler and glue it where the piece snapped off. Then do what ever you need to do to make sure it doesn't snap.

#219872 Ligntning Blitz Pump Help

Posted by Magic on 25 March 2009 - 10:28 PM in Modifications

The same exact thing happened with my Secret Shot 2, when I got it. You need to re-tube it. Get a tubing coupler, and glue it onto the pump. And then, well, re-tube. Hope for the best. I hope I was of assistance.

#219611 Longshot Breakthough (takes Stress Of The Boltsled) (writeup's Up)

Posted by Magic on 24 March 2009 - 07:56 AM in Modifications

A longshot's bolt sled won't last a single war without snapping if you put any power behind the plunger (springs). Yes, it reduces ROF, but is easy to reload while running (more then a single shot). I was the "pioneer" of the no boltsled longshot (singeled). Look it up before you insult me. I know I will have people disagree with me, but I like it, and made it for those that see the value and use of it.

I've been meaning to post in this thread for some time now. Ice you've done nothing special. Singling the LongShot may have been unique, but not godly. This, this is just stupid. Like Split said, it's the angel breech that always fails. C'mon man, you put a fucking priming-pin on an LS. Big fucking deal. All you did was take someone's idea, and your idea, and make it better and worse. Also a LongShot's boltsled won't last one war without breaking? Understandable, if you're a fucking idiot and put it in over powerful springs. If you put in 4 springs, of course it's going to snap. You seem to do that with many guns by the way. A RFSG spring is WAY to powerfull for a crossbow, even with internals easily replaced. Knowing you, you probably put an AR-15, BBB, and LS. Also, if you're going to do this, why not make a really handle? A priming-pin is going to kill your finger by the end of a war, and i'd rather my gun break than my finger. That's what backups are for, but we have no backup fingers. What's next? Bungeeing an LS? Jesus, just calm down and get over yourself, and I say that in the nicest way possible.

#219582 Supernova

Posted by Magic on 24 March 2009 - 12:08 AM in Nerf Wars

I as well am a maybe, most likely with one guest.

#219434 Longshot Catch Plate

Posted by Magic on 23 March 2009 - 03:56 PM in Modifications

This should be in trading. That is all. :P

#219425 Big Salvo Tank Question

Posted by Magic on 23 March 2009 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

I would say yes. Generally putting two tanks to the output of one equals less range. You're saying putting 6 tanks on a SMDTG trigger, so each push on the trigger shoots two tanks? If so, yes you will lose range. I'd say about half.

#219297 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by Magic on 22 March 2009 - 05:35 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm REALLY going to try to make it to this one. Since it's the last, I don't want to miss out. I hope I can make it.

#219285 Nj Apocalypse #8

Posted by Magic on 22 March 2009 - 04:53 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm in, and most likely bringing 2-3 friends.

#218725 Rork

Posted by Magic on 18 March 2009 - 11:00 PM in Homemades

It's a simple plunger spring gun. You prime the handle, and the spring catches on the pin that is nested in the clothespin (trigger). You pull the trigger, moving the catch down, letting the spring go. The plunger head has a seal inside it, and with the force of the spring, you push so much air out of the front of the gun, which is where a barrel is. The barrel contains the dart. It's pretty simple, and if you read it you could understand it very easily.

#218451 Dcno Spring 2009

Posted by Magic on 17 March 2009 - 02:19 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm ALMOST positive I can go. If I do go, Skitzo, I can pick you up most likely. Don't put all hope on me though, because there's still chances I can't.

#218392 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 17 March 2009 - 12:15 AM in Modifications

Okay, so I haven't really posted in this thread in a while, and I have some new updates.
MaxShot
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lock N' Load - Rebarreled with brass, bungee'd and pull-pin.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#218347 Singled Recon?

Posted by Magic on 16 March 2009 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Okay, search. There's been many threads like this, and fix up your grammar. Take a look at the CoC.

#218085 Pa War 4

Posted by Magic on 15 March 2009 - 05:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I couldn't go either. I woke up late, and then my mom wouldn't drive me, because she got food poisening.

#218081 Need Help

Posted by Magic on 15 March 2009 - 05:01 PM in Off Topic

Or on Photobucket, once uploaded the picture, hover over it, and go down to image url. Copy it and paste it here, and you're good.

#218064 New Homemade Ideas

Posted by Magic on 15 March 2009 - 03:05 PM in Homemades

Jesus Christ.. Fix up your grammar, and read the CoC you fucktard. You double posted, and your grammar sucks. Don't make a post or thread for that matter about what you're going to do. Just do it.

Dude chill I'm new ok and how old are you like 22, I'm probably way younger than you so just chill and don't curse it's not cool

Okay, you double posted again. I'm 14 almost 15, and age doesn't make a difference in this conversation. I'm trying to help you. And you're not new. You've been a member since may, 12 days before I joined. I'm newer than you. Unless your under 13 I can understand, and if you're under 13 you shouldn't be on this site.

#218060 New Homemade Ideas

Posted by Magic on 15 March 2009 - 02:52 PM in Homemades

Jesus Christ.. Fix up your grammar, and read the CoC you fucktard. You double posted, and your grammar sucks. Don't make a post or thread for that matter about what you're going to do. Just do it.

#218056 New Homemade Ideas

Posted by Magic on 15 March 2009 - 02:44 PM in Homemades

Are you fucking retarded? I can't wait until you get banned. One, you should always do something before posting an idea. Admins get really pissed at that. You also didn't even post pictures. You wrote a short fucking sentence. Nice knowing you.

#217898 Headshots

Posted by Magic on 13 March 2009 - 11:21 PM in General Nerf

...50 acres(our block in the neighborhood)...

Surely, you mean 5.

My block's not even 1 acre...

Your block is definitly well over 1 acre. Trust me, unless your house is like 3 rooms, and your the only house on your block, then it's over an acre.

#217861 Headshots

Posted by Magic on 13 March 2009 - 04:43 PM in General Nerf

Yes, i'm talking about hard, hot glue tipped, stefans.

#217824 Headshots

Posted by Magic on 13 March 2009 - 05:55 AM in General Nerf

Alright. So were all basically on the same page about head shots.

Now what about Cack shots? Should it count if you get shot in your cack, or should you be allowed to then freely kick the shooter square nuts?

Lmfao. Touche.

#217658 Headshots

Posted by Magic on 12 March 2009 - 03:43 PM in General Nerf

Okay, some people in this thread are saying they don't know what the big fight is about. Let me clear this up. I'm not saying that headshots shouldn't be a valid hit, because by all means they are. The thread was trying to get across the point of people misusing their power. Headshotting on purpose for the person being a dick? C'mon, we're all mature here, and even if we're not we should try to be. I understand if a person accidentally hits someone in the head, but if you constantly hit people in the head, you're no longer nerfing. You're being an asshole. I don't want anyone taking personal offence to this. I'm just saying it's not right to aim for the head, but if it happens, it happens. You make up for what you did, and keep nerfing. I just wanted a valid reason on why people aim for the head, and I still haven't gotten one.

EDIT: Why are people thinking i'm saying you should take away headshots? I'm not. I'm asking why there would ever be a reason to aim for the head. Just wanted to make this clear.

#217587 Headshots

Posted by Magic on 12 March 2009 - 06:10 AM in General Nerf

Okay, so far everyone that posted in this thread is giving something around the same idea. I'm going to school now, and when I get back I hope someone that disagrees posts in this thread. I can give a crap about the popularity, but I'd really like the opinion of FA and many others. I don't see a valid reason to allow headshots as a normal shot.

#217578 Headshots

Posted by Magic on 12 March 2009 - 12:33 AM in General Nerf

Split and Salind pretty much agree with what i'm saying. It really depends on the host of the war to decide if a headshot is a valid hit, but it shouldn't be something you want to get. For example: At Gankfest 2 weeks ago, I accidentally hit Langley in the head. I was very apologetic, and felt horrible. No one made a big deal about it, because it was not my fault that my 2K has horrible accuracy. I really think anyone who reads this thread should take some advice. No one likes getting hit in the head. You may feel that you're superior because you have greater accuracy then your foe, but it doesn't make you a better person. If you hit someone in the head you should be apologetic, and try not to do it again. Aiming for the face isn't what Nerfing is about, in my opinion. If anyone thinks headshots should be allowed please explain why, and give a valid answer.

EDIT: FA, please post in this thread explaining your reasoning. I mean, this thread was your idea..

#217574 Headshots

Posted by Magic on 12 March 2009 - 12:14 AM in General Nerf

As requested by FA at my concern, a thread about if headshots should be allowed. I'd like to know everyone's opinion on if a headshot is a good thing to do. I asked him if he thinks headshots should be allowed, and he says yes. Does anyone agree with him? Personally I don't. Please post your opinion.

EDIT: If no one posts in this, just close it.

DOUBLE EDIT: I don't want anyone thinking I have anything against FA himself. Just wanted to mention that. I just don't agree with the statement he said in the other thread.

#217569 Assassin

Posted by Magic on 12 March 2009 - 12:02 AM in General Nerf

25. Do not aim at a players face ( I DON’T want ANYONE getting hit in the eye)

I like that one.

That one only works with Assassin games though.
They don't wear eye protection.
Nerf wars are different.

How so? You don't agree that all Nerf related games should have the rule of not aiming for the face?

#217454 Ertl Rfs

Posted by Magic on 11 March 2009 - 03:22 PM in Off Topic

I thought that Doomsayers were now banned guns? :)

#217302 New Nerf Site

Posted by Magic on 10 March 2009 - 01:20 PM in General Nerf

Okay, I edited the comment, but none of you seemed to pay attention.

I nerf outdoors. My comment was made from a outdoor nerfer's view.
When I nerf in my house, practicing with my magstrike, guns have to cross the room, and without a very fast ROF, you get a sword to the face. So when I do (rarely) nerf outdoors, I carry a shotty Big Blast with a SneakShot attachment, a Magstrike, and a sword.

This is just a clarification, and I did not wish to pose an offensive message to the public of the Haven.

I sorry. I meant no offense to anyone. Especially if this thread is dead.

Oh yeah, boom, you spelled 'weapon' wrong.

I am just gathering attention to this, aren't I?

Are you retarded? Get your head straight. I don't give a shit about the guns. You're saying you're an outdoor nerfer, than you say you rarely nerf outdoors. Please clarify. You really shouldn't be talking about grammar mistakes either.

#217296 Tapety Na Pulpit Komputera, or, "I am SPAM"

Posted by Magic on 10 March 2009 - 11:18 AM in Off Topic

What the fuck is this? The majority of people here speak English. If you're going to post something, let alone stupid shit, make it in English.

#217292 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 10 March 2009 - 11:06 AM in Modifications

BustaNinja - Thanks.

UpperHand - Thanks, I hate when people say that also.

b00m13 - I'm not in to StarTrek, though I did notice that.

slowguitarman - Thanks. I would put it in a NF shell, but you have to remember that this is just spare parts I found in my spare parts bin. This was really the only thing to put a SMDTG pump to good use.

rokor - You're giving away my next idea! >^_^ Just kidding. I thought about putting a titan on it instead of a 2K, but it would take like 25 pumps, and would be very top heavy. I will try it though and get back to you guys, considering I have at least 3 more LSFG triggers.

#217190 Pa War 4

Posted by Magic on 09 March 2009 - 06:56 PM in Nerf Wars

As long as my parents can give me a ride, i'll be there.

#217133 Nj Nerf Out - Needs Clever Name

Posted by Magic on 09 March 2009 - 04:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Same here, most likely along with 1 or 2 friends.

#217048 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 09 March 2009 - 12:55 AM in Modifications

Okay, Skitzo wanted a link to the home made splitfire, so here you guys go. Many props to Ice Nine.

This, this, and this were all made by Ice Nine. He did the exact same thing that I did, except he put the pump in the handle (awesome idea), and turreted all of them. Mine is just much cleaner. :lol: Thanks for the links Nine.

#217033 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 08 March 2009 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

xtremejumpy - I guess I beat you to it. :lol:

Hoceky - Yes, it's comfortable in my opinion. I guess it varies from person to person, but I love this thing.

EVERYONE:

I tested ranges a few minutes ago, and I have markers set up. It's hitting 75FT flat, with no drop.

#217026 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 08 March 2009 - 10:06 PM in Modifications

Looks great! How many pumps does it take to fill up the tank?

Around 7, but 5 is fine for me. 5 gets me around 65-70FT, and I feel safer pumping it less. Thanks for the comments.

#217024 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 08 March 2009 - 10:01 PM in Modifications

Yes, Zaxbys gave me the idea to cover it as well. I'm going to do that soon.

#217021 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 08 March 2009 - 09:54 PM in Modifications

Okay, so I thought of this idea a long time ago, and i'm not sure if anyone has ever done it before. This was greatly inspired by the Chimera, and the home made Splitfire.

Materials:
- LSFG Trigger/Handle
- AT2K Tank
- SMDTG Pump
- 17/32 Brass
- Sch. 40 PVC
- Tubing
- Hot Glue or Plumbers Goop
- E-Tape

Keep in mind, once I completed this, I realized I forgot to take pictures of the seperate pieces. So here is the completed blaster.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

As for ranges, it's late right now, but i'm going with 85FTish.

Questions? Comments?

#216861 March Meltdown

Posted by Magic on 07 March 2009 - 11:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, this was my fourth war, and I think the best. To be honest I had more fun here than APOC. I arrived late but it was well worth it.

PROS:
- Getting some good hits
- Playing the zombie revenge game
- Eating Groove's brain
- Getting some good deals on good guns
- Groove; "Here comes the diddle train, and it has no brakes!"
- Me; "All I needed was to loosen it a little, and apply some lube, and now it's fine." Groove; "That's what she said"
- Slug helping me revive my +bow

CONS:
- Getting owned as a zombie
- Slipping off of the bridge, and the "dart eating swamp"

Overall it was awesome. By far the most fun Saturday i've had in a long time.

#216730 March Meltdown

Posted by Magic on 07 March 2009 - 08:11 AM in Nerf Wars

FERD and I are heading out now. See you guys on the field.

#216466 If My Other Idea Was So Stupid...

Posted by Magic on 05 March 2009 - 03:43 PM in General Nerf

So everybody thinks my "cell phone sight" is a stupid idea. I started to think of other uses for the sight and thought "why not make a corner gun", (for those of you who dont know what the corner gun is, youtube it). I beileive with the right gun(s) and parts i could be able to pull this off. I know im gonna get flamed for this...

Any obligitory comments?

In the last "stupid" topic, didn't someone say do the idea first, than come back to us with results. You may want to listen to them.

#216198 Air Zone Arrow Storm

Posted by Magic on 03 March 2009 - 09:55 PM in Modifications

Nice, and yes it is very similar to the Nerf Arrowstorm. Good job.