nerf mafia's Content

There have been 276 items by nerf mafia (Search limited from 17-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#200679 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 02 January 2009 - 08:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Bump. I'll be selling OATN style breeches to sell a the war so I need to know how many are to be made. I'll make two types. $15 per breech. Types:
1:17/32nds barrel
2.9/16ths barrel
Also any price figure on food (hamburger).Mafia tell yoda to read his NHQ Pm's.

Will do. Also I'm going with about 5 bucks per person just to be safe we'll divide the cost and it will only be actual cost.

#200675 Antique Roadshow

Posted by nerf mafia on 02 January 2009 - 08:25 PM in Off Topic

I don't know about the lack of modern stuff you guys speak of. I've seen alot of semi modern stuff, the other week they had a person with a bigmoth billy bass. Ive also seen alot of recently dated prints, which are replica paintings for those who didn't know.

#199708 Maverick Ramrod For Stefans

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 December 2008 - 12:36 AM in Modifications

Your barrel is way to short on the mega missle mav, especialy with the expanded tank.

#199707 Coin Collecting

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 December 2008 - 12:21 AM in Off Topic

Yeah every now and then I find the 40% silver coins in pocket change. I also enjoy finding rainbow toaned coins, I went to a monthly coin show sunday and it was the most crowded I've ever seen it, the fact that the economy is in poor condition caused, people dont want stocks which are only pieces of paper, they want something real that they can fall back on.

#199668 Coin Collecting

Posted by nerf mafia on 29 December 2008 - 10:42 PM in Off Topic

Cool, what kind of coins do you collect I'm almost done completing my up to date kennedy half collection. I basicaly collect anything that I like and is hard to get. I used to have 2 of the 2006 reverse proof silver eagles the where very cool looking, I also like collecting carson cty mint marked coins.

#199655 Ok I Don't Get It I Mean What The Hell Is This About Ok!

Posted by nerf mafia on 29 December 2008 - 10:17 PM in Homemades

Why the hell did you make 3 different topics about the same thing? There is NO such thing as sn1ping in nerf. NO such thing. I will contact the staff. No need for further posts.

EDIT: Ever heard of editing? Oh yeah, and the loser thing is a filter. If you say sn1per you get loser. Why? Because there is NO such thing as Snipin in nerf.

Not to back seat moderate here but silent eat shit before you go contacting staff make sure your not doing something wrong in the same post that is stating your contacting the staff. So silentsnipe he's new and doesnt understand the filter you could have just explained it, and used proper grammer in doing so.

#199652 Coin Collecting

Posted by nerf mafia on 29 December 2008 - 10:13 PM in Off Topic

Hey I just wanted to see if there are any other coin collectors/ numismatists on here.

#199422 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 December 2008 - 07:00 PM in Nerf Wars

We will play what ever we want which shall include ctf, hvz, death match, ghost, plant the bomb, and anything else. Also will everopne pleaze post what the plan to do for lunch you have the options of bring your own, go somewhere, or chip in and we'll have a cook out, I personaly like the cookout because its warm food on a cold day, and it keeps everyone the so we can have more rounds.

#199363 Expanding Foam

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 December 2008 - 01:39 PM in Modifications

I've got a feeling that using the foam to silence your guns would be bettter for protecting your guns when there dropped, and do less silencing. Also it's cheaper to silence your guns with fbr.

#199357 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 December 2008 - 01:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Thanks for the pics twitch, also whats your status and how many guests? Boba I added a friend of yours who I may be able to talk into coming and he lives close to you. Also if any of you guys have a razor fin or star wars naboo blaster pm I'm interested in buying one localy. The naboo blaster looks like this.
Posted Image

#199303 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 December 2008 - 10:52 PM in Nerf Wars

Thank you for mentioning that longshotwielder. Yes I did use the nerfhq chatroom to organize this war. I would also like to thank those who use that chatroom for realizing it can be usefull for such things. Also twitch gave me a few new game ideas that we shall be trying at this war. I realy hope there is a large turnout of UC guys at the war since it is about 15-20 minutes from UC tops.

#199299 Wreckreation Nation

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 December 2008 - 10:40 PM in Off Topic

I also emailed them so I hope this goes well.

#199286 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 December 2008 - 09:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Location: Dunham Recreation Park, West Price Hill, Cincinati Ohio.
The exact address is 4356 Dunham Ln. West Price Hill.
Pm me to get my phone number so you can use it if you get lost.

Date February 28th. Time 10am to whenever.

Rules, no singled titan, sm5000s and its many variants, no homemade air guns. Bigblasts will be decided upon game day due to different fields but pumps must be unpluged. Eye protection is suggested for everyone but required for those under 18. Bring your own darts. Bring your own drinks there is no water fountain. There is a soccer field, a fort and some woods, so game types will vary. For lunch if its ok with everyone I figured we could all chip in and get hotdogs and hamburgers so bring some money that day because if you ain't got the money for food your sol. Also there are some restraunts nearby if you dont want food that will be cooked on site, or you can bring your own, the food will not be bought until the money is collect which will be at the begining or when you arrive. Also bring anything else you may need.

Participants list: 17 + guests so far
Nerf Mafia+ 1or so
yoda + 1-2
longshot wielder+ none
bobafan+ none
mr.badwrench+?
thaygor+2
soothsayer+?
twitch+1 (swong I think)
captain bojangles mcpoonsnatch+none
envythemagicaltwig+?
garret76z+none
bpso86 (going to kick eveyones ass) +?
grif+1
darkshot + 2-3
saucyganzalez+?
maytag+none
jediojoe9+?
ubercoolman+?

Maybes
boise+?
newnerfernate+?
coop+?
kid flash+ ?
zaxby
nerfkid3+?

So far only one pic.
Posted Image

#198866 Big Bad Bow Diminished.

Posted by nerf mafia on 25 December 2008 - 07:58 PM in Modifications

Were the springs stretched if so they can shrink over time and ranges can decreas. Also was it warm when you first range tested it if so the cold can have a pat in this range drop. Also changing barrel length could have played a part if you did change it.

#198604 Turreted Nitefinder

Posted by nerf mafia on 24 December 2008 - 09:08 AM in Modifications

I think this new design will help people making homemade versions that look good and you don't have to pulll the barrel out of the coupler roate and put a new barrel in the turret. I personaly plan to use this on my next project which will have a homemade turret.

#198274 Martial Arts?

Posted by nerf mafia on 23 December 2008 - 11:50 AM in Off Topic

I quit Tae Kwon Do right before making it to blue back in 4th grade for Boy Scouts (best decision I could've made for me at the time) but my clan is loaded with artists. Sage is a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do and two others, but I can't recall what. Slayer is an actively training MMA fighter at 10th planet in Hollywood, and Panda and Sasquatch have both attended Jiujitsu together and with Slayer. Apollo256 trains in Shinkendo. There are a few others, I'm sure, but we're all masters of MASHOONGA!

You guys don't happen to be responsible for that video being made do you, in the begin the have a bunch of nerf guns sitting around?

#198234 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 23 December 2008 - 12:47 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow looks like I missed alot of fun. I think it would be a good idea to disscuss and plan wars using a chatroom. Mr. Badwrench, bobafan, and myself use the nerfhq chatroom regularly. This would also be a good way to plan out which location we would like to suggest for season of foam when the time comes.

#198215 Martial Arts?

Posted by nerf mafia on 22 December 2008 - 11:44 PM in Off Topic

I took tea kwon do as a kid at the ymca, they class never had belts and the only thing I remember is how to count to 10 in Korean.

#197920 Stefen Making Woes

Posted by nerf mafia on 21 December 2008 - 10:34 PM in Modifications

I'm the only one with them in OHIO nerf I think.

Do I know you?

Do you know me?

He was at the late fall Ohio war with the cbow he is short like yoda, how do you not remeber him>

#197775 Nerf War Etiquette

Posted by nerf mafia on 21 December 2008 - 04:16 PM in Nerf Wars

A quick question on shield rules one buzzbee makes foam shields if you put gun internals on it hat worked could you use it in wars and count like a manta ray? Also spygear recently came out with a new wrist mounting disc gun that clearly shows a kid using it as a shield and says something about it deing used as one to go with the pic, so even though it is a disc gun can it count like a manta ray, also it is big enough shell wise to integrate stuff making it usefull war wise.

#197370 Hornet Modification

Posted by nerf mafia on 20 December 2008 - 12:14 AM in Modifications

So is it just a vid of you breaking your hornet or is the link acting wierd, the vid I was linked to was a guy that looked like the guy in your profile picture. And all that happened was the guy broke his hornet intentionaly, note no sound was with the vid, so it may just be my computer. Is there anything that is an actual mod resulting from this breaking of a hornet?

#196986 Broken Pump Handle

Posted by nerf mafia on 18 December 2008 - 03:11 PM in Modifications

I had the same problem all i did was take a cpvc coupler I believe it was 3/4 and epoxied it with the shaft partialy in it where the old handle was then I made a new handle out of cpvc based around the fitting and the original handle shape.

#196628 How To Get Into A Long Shot Scope

Posted by nerf mafia on 16 December 2008 - 09:33 PM in Modifications

Try using a heat gun but use the low setting and be carefull it can melt the plastic, this warms the glue making it easier to pry off. also a hair dryer should work.

#196444 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 15 December 2008 - 09:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I guess now is as good a time as any. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled Saturday and they decide to have me wait around this saturday because they found some spots in my mouth that could be oral cancer and they may need me to come in the day of the war for a check up/ results thing. Also the parents of the group that was coming with me are woried about the weather or else the would go minus me. So looks like life has gone to hell in a very short asmount of time. I realy hope to see you guys this spring. Also vista I'll be pming with what to do on the stuff I bought from you I may have someone pick it up for me.

#196314 Lock N Load Spring And Barrel Mod

Posted by nerf mafia on 15 December 2008 - 08:44 AM in Modifications

The mystery pipe could actualy be 1/4 in pvc it does actualy exist because I have seen it alot of times it is used i making marshmallow guns and does have an ID just smaller than 1/2 in cpvc. My school had a bunch of it that we used to make random stuff in shop but I never managed to get any. Also it could be pex which is also slightly smaller ID than cpvc and is closer in color to pvc.

#196053 Home Made Forts

Posted by nerf mafia on 14 December 2008 - 08:03 AM in Off Topic

I think what he was talking about is people building forts to be used in a war, where the built it the selves, rather than using a park which previosly existing forts. Also Im sure other obsticles to hide behind that people have made themselves would fall this catagory, such as captain slug's mobstical.

#196052 Problem With My Bbb

Posted by nerf mafia on 14 December 2008 - 07:57 AM in Modifications

First off what darts are you using? I'm assuming since your new you use stock darts. on stock darts you want the barrel to be appoximately the lenght of the dart. Also Petg fits stock darts rather loosely, and typicaly you want a tight fit on springers. I would try puting cpvc as the barrel instead which has an OD just smaller Than the ID of the bbb's original barrel.

#195334 Help On Pvc Size

Posted by nerf mafia on 10 December 2008 - 09:59 PM in Homemades

Ok for the breech your working on copper will more than likly be realy loose. I would say use cpvc which has the same od as cpvc. You can use cpvc nest in 3/4 pvc and put craft foam or part of a mouse pad between them. Or you could try nesting 1/2 cpvc in 3/4 pex which would be closer than pvc.

#195257 Nf Help

Posted by nerf mafia on 10 December 2008 - 06:25 PM in General Nerf

I've used both petg's and they were not the same modman's is bigger id at least with both being heavy wall. I have some darts made from Angel's red foam which fits omc petg nicely but they fall out of modman's petg.

#194856 Bsa

Posted by nerf mafia on 08 December 2008 - 09:32 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image
My csp, and for patch collectors one of the more valuable patchs our OA lodge has put out which I own 3.
Posted Image
And our previous lodge flap.
Posted Image
If any one is interested in trading patchs let me know I have a very large collection and will be willing to trade here, at noac, or at jambo.
Also 100th post wanted to save it till my project is done but couldn't resist.

#193959 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 04 December 2008 - 04:59 PM in Nerf Wars

So 2 guys backed out on me but I still have 3-4 defenates plus afew mabies. I'm going to post this in trading if I have no luck with the guys that can bring it to the war, but I'm looking for a razorfin If any of you attending have one for sale let me know. Thanks. Also my dad should be driving and he shal make war also so vista and boba if your guys dads are there we can have the old guy team with those 3 and mr. badwrench.

#193824 Recon Id

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 December 2008 - 06:37 PM in General Nerf

Is the ID of the Recon barrel extension the same as that of the LS faux barrel?

Im pretty sure it's the same.

Yes the're the same size and they are interchangable.

#191121 Powerclip Video

Posted by nerf mafia on 21 November 2008 - 05:04 PM in General Nerf

Your vidoes title says power clip mod 6 clips. this makes it sound like it can fire 6 clips before pumping also the fact that the video is edited makes it seem like you meant it to appear this way. If you didnt want to show the pumping then don't make it seem like theres is no pumping between clips.

#189492 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 13 November 2008 - 04:15 PM in Nerf Wars

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Twitch you got to make it. There is still a month left.

Twitch I'll probably be going through Cinci If you need a ride. Let me know If you need one.

#187894 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 06 November 2008 - 06:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Coltsboy I live in Indiana and go to wars in Ohio the group that does nerf in Ohio is cool. And Ohio nerf is always funny. So don't be discouraged because your a hoosier. So far I'm free for the 20th.

#187855 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 06 November 2008 - 04:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Ill do my best to be there. Ill bring yoda if I come hopefully some others as well. The fort looks awesome by the way.

#187513 Crazy Prices You Bought Your Guns

Posted by nerf mafia on 04 November 2008 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

I have a friend who found an at4k for 50 cents at a harage sale.

I got a (broken) doubleshot a good will for a quarter.

Please fix this, people have a hard time understanding those with bad grammer and spelling. By the way if the doubleshots realy broken I would butcher it for the springs they work well added in nightfinders if you dont have acces to industrial springs. Goodwill is one word as a name,and it's called a garage sale.

#187230 Nerf Storyline On Licd!

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 November 2008 - 04:38 PM in General Nerf

I'm sorry thats not realy that funny. Atleast there a good artist whoever made this, the longshot long just like the real thing only cartooned.

#187228 Wii Nerf Game

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 November 2008 - 04:33 PM in Nerf Wars

How many of these do we need to have?

#186921 My Nf 1st Gen.

Posted by nerf mafia on 01 November 2008 - 08:26 PM in Modifications

Your pics are a bit small and hard to see but the paint job still looks good. Also If anyone wants to show off theres there mom in a sluty outfit please do.