baghead's Content

There have been 1000 items by baghead (Search limited from 28-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#256423 Huntington Beach Nerf Off (s.c.u.n. War Of November)

Posted by baghead on 15 November 2009 - 11:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Now Huntington Beach may just convince me to come out to Cali. Hold one of these in the summer and I'll see what I can do.

We're actually using this war to test out if this Location will work for Geddon next year, so There you go.

#256418 Huntington Beach Nerf Off (s.c.u.n. War Of November)

Posted by baghead on 15 November 2009 - 10:54 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm There. TONY should be Joining me. as will some of My ZotNerf peeps I'm sure.

#255278 Orange County Nerf Anniversary Picnic And Battle Royale

Posted by baghead on 04 November 2009 - 01:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll See What I can do to be there.

Sweet. Be sure to bring your Mashoonga -- there will be melee.

My Mashoonga have long since died, but I can has Marauder, will that do?

If not, I'll just have to try to revive the OCTAGON blow-sword (Mashoonga length pool noodle on pvc)

#254482 Orange County Nerf Anniversary Picnic And Battle Royale

Posted by baghead on 24 October 2009 - 08:44 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll See What I can do to be there.

#248488 Pantz-off... Is Canceled

Posted by baghead on 25 August 2009 - 12:19 AM in Nerf Wars

YAAAAAAAY!

#243944 Rear Loading New Style 1500

Posted by baghead on 25 July 2009 - 11:35 PM in Modifications

Excellent use of very ghetto modding equip, I approve.

#243854 Jspb-aliendb1

Posted by baghead on 25 July 2009 - 02:40 PM in Homemades

Why is it that most of your guns are homemade? :D

He doesn't play with a bunch of pussies.

Actually, its because He doesn't have an easy way to get access to Nerf manufactured guns.

also its because 3DBBQs homemades are liquid sex.

#243389 Armageddon Recap

Posted by baghead on 23 July 2009 - 07:53 PM in Nerf Wars

BUMP!

Video is done:

I'd like to apologize for the shitty image quality on the standard view check it out in High Quality or its gonna look like suck.

#243172 Armageddon Recap

Posted by baghead on 22 July 2009 - 01:46 PM in Nerf Wars

There aren't anymore Pics, I've tried to make that clear.

But the video is about 80% done I should have it up by the weekend.

#242494 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by baghead on 17 July 2009 - 09:38 PM in Modifications

Maximizer w/Integrated Quadded Pistol Splat.

Posted Image

The Pistol splat is attached by a locking Cell Phone Clip
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And I dare say I have the best "iron sights" Ever.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Delails on the Pistol Splat, Excess shell cut off and replaced by a cut down PVC coupler
Posted Image

Turret's rotation mech goes into the shell under the barrel area
Posted Image

-Bags

#242314 Season Of Foam - Northern California

Posted by baghead on 16 July 2009 - 07:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I unfortunately have to say that I'm not, thus anyone riding with or following me up is most likely not attending as well. also blue, haven't come across any more parts to the 1k...

#241913 Armageddon Recap

Posted by baghead on 14 July 2009 - 01:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok guys here's the Big Panorama pic pilz shot during first round. The rest of Pilz's pics are from before the war.. we have mostly video footage of the actual war. So i'll just get crackin on the video.

its friggin huge so I figured I'd share it full size click the link:
http://api.ning.com/...Lw/100_8838.JPG

but I Will Share this Effeminate pic Soccerdog sent me of us playing Nerf War Baseball :
Posted Image

Oh and TEAM MAXIMIZER REPRESENT:
Posted Image

#241830 Dart Tag Ctf Stormfire Blaster

Posted by baghead on 13 July 2009 - 10:25 PM in General Nerf

NEON GREEN DARTS! FINALLY!

I've Been Dreaming of this day.

#241686 Armageddon Recap

Posted by baghead on 12 July 2009 - 11:58 PM in Nerf Wars

That Was an INSANE war guys. I don't know how to describe it. I have all the Pics/Vid that Pilz shot. Expect a War vid in about a week. I'll Upload Photos tomorrow. I'm still Worn out and have shit to do to be ready for school tomorrow. oye.

Highlights:
I know there were a minimum of 3 people who missed the group photo... That means 72 In attendance
Getting To Host/Hang with RyanNumbers all Weekend.
Pre-War Modding Night Madness, particularly the Shopping trip with Numbers and Worsley
Buying Hello My Name Is Tags
Rawking my new SCUN Jersey.
My New Maximizer w/quadded Pistol Splat and it's Electivire "Sight"
Getting An Effeminate Kill on Pilz With said Maximizer: Through A fence and the "Bubble Shield"
Seeing Spoon, AnyaSeijin and Arrow Again.
Picking Lori for my team in the first round... and how much Failcon was displeased with that.
Meeting Soo many People I've been Wanting to meet Including but not limited to ShortShit, Numbers, I9, CaliPants, Hilt, Bob...Etc.
Yelling in my Scottish Accent at people all day
6 Team w/10+ members Multi-teaming.
Cowering in terror when TONY and Siggy were on the same team.
Only getting to play with the rest of my Clan on my Team Once all day.
Hanging with My Irvine Boys (Team NAC) RawShrimp and Lil'nappy at lunch.
The "Magical" New X-bow i finished the day before the war.. then promptly never used personally all day.
Happily Lending my X-bow to Arturo.
Getting to Poke-Grenade people... unsuccessfully... as usual. Unless you count me smacking CP with one.
My Five Kill Streak during CTF at GHS... using two shots from THWUMP (shotgunned 2, Barrel tapped 2 more... balled another)
Numbers bringing the flag back gloriously at the end of the first CTF.
Arturo's Effeminate WIN of the INTERPRETATIVE DANCE BATTLE to decide who picked first At GHS during the Split Rounds.
Going between both the Deathmatch and CTF games with a camera during the Split rounds at GHS.
TEAM MAXIMIZER
Watching Toxic Rawk the Schweet Shot... Glad you're happy with it dude.
Selling Off A bunch of things I would have never finished, mostly to Blue... Thank You Blue. It's good to see someone can put that stuff to use.
Re-naming Falcon Failcon.
The Amazing Screw On Head=Win
Going to Donut Man For Breakfast Today... Oh the joy of Strawberry Donuts.
Pilz and I Singing "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" to Ryan when we dropped him off at the Airport

Not Quite as high lights:
The reason Why I Hosted Ryan all Weekend.
My Grandparents not really being happy with the Pre-War Modding Night Madness... May not be able to stay there for a couple months now... lolz.
Realizing that I am Horrible in rounds with only 3 hits...Seriously... I don't even pick up the slack till after taking 3 normally.
My nifty new Rail sys breaking off the Maximizer before we left Sellers.
Leaving my Cannon Vixia HV30 at my grandparents house... twice. So I never shot with it
Forgetting to say "I'm so happy I just made water in my pantaloons" when Spoon showed up...
Slayer Breaking a chunk off the pvc in THE OCTAGON ... and thus making it dangerous... le sigh.
Our White Foam Expanding about Half Way through the day, making it le crap in most my guns.
A lot of the Newer Players using questionable tactics and not taking hits.
Unintentionally Abusing CaliforniaPants All Day... About the Maximizer shot... that's why you don't SWORD CHARGE a guy with a PRIMED MAXIMIZER.
Not Playing Any pokemans during Lunch
Never Using my Bat-Chucks
Since anyone with me waited for everyone's rides to show up... Geddon ending at 7pm.
Clean Up the Day after.
Forgetting to Fabricate a Ball Barrel for Numbers.
Pilz and I accidentally taking the "Scenic Route Home"

Ok Here's a couple of photos:
Posted Image

Posted Image

All in all that was incredible day guys... or should I say Weekend? either way I'm happy with this year's 'geddon and I want to sleep for like a week.

Blarg

Just Blarg.

-Bags

#241420 Armageddon X

Posted by baghead on 11 July 2009 - 09:18 AM in Nerf Wars

See you guys in 8 or so hours. BWHAHAHAHA! Oh, and we have 7 people from HB attending.

^ this makes me happy. I've missed your clan.

#241165 Armageddon X

Posted by baghead on 09 July 2009 - 08:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright I figured I'd better get this out there, At Geddon this year I'll be bringing with me a large box full of Parts, Half-done mods and Modding supplies that I no longer need/have room for. I'll be trying to sell this stuff off for basically any reasonable offer. There's all kinds of good stuff in there and a few basically complete guns, just you gotta find all the parts. So anyone coming to geddon, get ready to pick up some schweet stuff for the cheap.

-Bags

#240300 Armageddon X

Posted by baghead on 05 July 2009 - 02:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Spoon, show the fuck up on time this year.

Soo Are to talking US "on time" or SPOON "on time" because I'll be happy if he shows up just in time for lunch like usual...

#240197 Season Of Foam - Northern California

Posted by baghead on 04 July 2009 - 07:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, so I just realized I can only go if we come back of Saturday. I'm leaving sunday for a 5 day beach trip. Anyone in our convoy know when we'd be coming back?

most likely anyone riding with me is going back on Sunday, because I dont want to drive that kind of distance back after a long day of nerfing, But I'm not 100 percent on this just yet. But knowing that I got Cannon + willing to tag along makes it easier for me to be game to do it.

#239840 Season Of Foam - Northern California

Posted by baghead on 02 July 2009 - 04:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Joe and CB: if I can get confirmation of the two of you I may be able to provide mi carro. Pants, if i don't have anyone else coming in my car I'll happily pick you up along the way

#239718 Season Of Foam - Northern California

Posted by baghead on 01 July 2009 - 11:47 PM in Nerf Wars

I might be good to come, depends on if I want to drive three hours after already driving 4 a few days earlier

Bags and the So Cal convoy might be able to pick you up on their way if you ask them nicely...

As for the NASCAR traffic, Bob, that weekend was a big weekend, and you won't have the same problems this time around. It's a big Father's day race where all the big names from out east, Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson (all those people that everyone knows the name of without knowing why) come out to race. You won't have any problems next time around. That's where Lori's dad was last weekend (disclaimer: that's the only reason I knew about it...)

Wild Horses ARE a very real possibility. This IS a farming community, and I've spent my mornings for the last three weeks breaking one of Lori's Grandpa's mares...keep your eyes on the road at ALL times...

I hate to say this but I may no longer be a Key figure in the SoCal Convoy. But I am gonna try.

#237327 A Very Important Season Of Foam Update

Posted by baghead on 19 June 2009 - 12:23 AM in General Nerf

*lolcat*

^ This is why I <3 the NIC.

in response to those who've both questioned the idea of community involvement in filming as well as those who quickly jumped in to volunteer their cameras: We're not saying "hey make your own movie and give it to us" its going to be a strict submission format asking for particular things and all as Raw video footage. We're still gonna do the final work on the video. Although I'm beginning to think that instead of sending out some 30+ individual e-mails I'm simply going to post some sort of "instructions for submitting footage to SOF" which will explain what we want, how to get it to us and will include a link to a release form that will have to be signed.

Like I'd said previously we'll have that information out soon.

#237245 Sof Seattle War

Posted by baghead on 18 June 2009 - 08:04 PM in Nerf Wars

We all still down for this despite the change of plans for the SOF guys? I've already requested the day off so I think i would like to keep it on the same date. As getting weekends off at this point in the summer is next to impossible.

Note, there's still a high possibility that at least me, falcon and apollo will be trying to make it to this one. Also I'm gonna try to find a way to drag cheese boy since his family lives in Seattle now.

#237046 A Very Important Season Of Foam Update

Posted by baghead on 17 June 2009 - 11:03 PM in General Nerf

Rather then leaving the filming up to a bunch of kids, why don't just postpone the project until your production company has the time and the money?

Essentially we do intend to do that, but that could be several years down the road. I figure why not still do something to record this Summer's event since the wars are still bound to happen. The video we'd be making now is destined for the internet, rather than my original plan which I'd been hoping to take to film festivals. Eventually the Season Of Foam we wanted to make will happen, but I'm sure it will most likely be following a Different group of nerfers, and I'll be along for the ride as a filmmaker first, but for now I have confidence in this community to help make a record of what transpired this summer.

#237039 A Very Important Season Of Foam Update

Posted by baghead on 17 June 2009 - 10:32 PM in General Nerf

My nerfstrong band broke today.

I can't think of a better moment for it to do so than after what the Season of Foam Team have to announce.

The Season of Foam team...

is not going to be seeing all of you this summer, for we cannot do the Trip.

There's a flurry of both financial and personal reasons for this, I won't break it down in detail, because like I said they're personal reasons. I'll share the short version: actually about 2 months ago we realized that Pilz was unable to come... that was a good thing, lowering the traveling team to 4 made it so we could take one car instead of two and naturally reduced costs. But that also put us in a position where if we lost another member of the team it wasn't happening at all. Well the economy's hit everyone hard and California's taken it the hardest, and quickly all of us, particularly me as a freelance artist, knew we'd be cutting things close on funds. Then Falcon successfully landed an internship up in NorCal (hence why he's hosting a CAFF up that way), and for various reasons that put his ability to make this trip unlikely. I then discovered that if I want to graduate on time at UCI, I need to take summer school and the class I need is only available first session, unfortunately that would put me taking my Finals the same time we're scheduled to be in New York. With Falcon and I more than likely out of the picture, it was pretty obvious what we had to do.

But, that does not mean That THE SEASON OF FOAM is over. Far from it. I would hate to see all these events that have been planned not happen just because 4-5 people couldn't come. What the community has going on here is gonna be something Effeminate regardless. There will be a Three Week period where there's a Nerf War Almost Every Day, some in areas that haven't had a large scale event ever. That my friends, is insanely awesome. And I think its still something worth Documenting. As such, I propose Season Of Foam transform from a documentary made by 5 SoCal Nerfers, into a Documentary made by Nerfers from Across all parts of the hobby.

That's right: I want to turn this into a community-wide project in a completely different way than it was before. R2L Media (which is Mine, Pilz and Falcon's production company) still wants to spearhead the production, but we're no longer going to be bringing ourselves and equipment to you. You're going to be sharing what you experienced with us. Sometime within the next week I'll be contacting all the people who were organizing their local events and/or intent on hosting The SOF-T 5 as well as many other people within the community. What I'll be doing is asking them to document their local events, and perhaps answer some questions on video. So all of you with video cameras out there... be ready to put them to use.

I'm sorry that I won't be getting to meet so many of you. I'd been looking forward to doing so for quite some time now, but I hope that there's a chance that will change in the future. It was a hard thing for me to let the trip and that version of Season of Foam go, it was my dream project. But I'm not going to let it get my spirits down.

Let's go out and Nerf People!

-Nate “Baghead” Little

#231220 Caff - Northern California Edition

Posted by baghead on 18 May 2009 - 11:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Guys, please please PLEASE be modest. You're not too sexy for that shirt, I promise you, and NO ONE likes butt cleavage. Wear a belt, or I'll shoot what shouldn't be showing. For serious.

Tribute to Toj much?

Summer pre-SOF So Cal clan road trip!!!

HECK YES!

I'll get right on convincing PILZ and T.O.N.Y.....

Falcon, I'll leave Apollo to you.

To each their own, I suppose. I generally would rather nerf with people I can trust.

Trust isn't an excuse to do something dangerous with something as unpredictable as a modified 4b. I know for a fact that Falcon trusts all of us here in SoCal pretty darn well, but no one can control a dart THAT well, I don't care who they are.

Note: about the Eye protection thing... don't make my lug the Speed Racer Helmet of Shame all the way up to NorCal.

#227211 Armageddon X

Posted by baghead on 30 April 2009 - 10:34 AM in Nerf Wars

Don't be a bitch. You call Slug out, than complain that the shit talk you requested hurt your feelings because it wasn't.....whimsical? Am I reading that right? This is exactly the kind of thing that gives us our generalized impression of west coast nerfers. Whether that impression is accurate or not, I cannot say, since I haven't nerfed there in quite some time, but you can guess that the impression might be one of the reasons we are finding it more difficult to part with gobs of our money to fly out to armageddon.

As usual VACC steps in and slaps me when I need a good one.

I wanted Armageddon Shit talk, which usually isn't personal attacks of the level of the last few posts, I don't get off on the same kind of mean spirited humor I guess, that's all I was trying to call out with my-so-called-bitchyness. There's a fine line between being snarky for fun and being an asshole, I read the snark as being an asshole, and I let him get to me. now I read it as snark. although, in all seriousness how seriously can you take a response that started with calling someone a douchenozzle? (by the way... one of the funniest sounding insults ever right?) really? I was grumpy, but I still wasn't completely serious...

So, in perspective its all good. I just got a wee bit emotional because I was sleepy, stressed out about schoolwork(shitload of papers due...that i should have been working on rather than even checking here yesterday and sill should be doing) and the rest of my home life... it made me overreact. I should have sat back and waited to reply till today then there would have been something far more silly and less annoyed.

I fully intend to have a good time at every war I attend, I want everyone to. If there is any generalization to be made about us out here its that we're goofy as fuck and go out of our do so. (Now this only goes out to the SCUN peeps but ... LETTERKILL MUCH?)

Dude, they compared me to Rambo.
RAMBO.

Where I come from, them's fightin' words.

Hells yes they are! Fisticuffs and Bile for all!

Seriously though... "yes, yes they are?" come on. I knew you could do better than that...You did it a bit too better. I just didn't expect it to be so directly aimed at any one person. I'm still laughing at this part : "I don't have to try hard to humiliate you here, because I didn't have to when I was there either."

Because well...How do you shame someone who has none? My secret technique is to Ska Dance and throw pokeballs full of darts, oh and while carrying something neon pink and sparkly call a flat black blaster gay.

Now... Back to this thread doing what it does best!:

I am in fact a robot.

I KNEW IT!!!!

There's only one way to deal with a robot: Time to assemble the NERFINYU FORCE!
Posted Image
*insert Super Rad by the Aquabats!*

Can't we all just get along and play with our toys?

NEVER! The East and the West shall never get along... tis tradition!

EDIT: Ok. sooo.....

Um. yeah. I actually posted that stupid Ginyu force group pic? I don't have anything else to offer.

#227193 Armageddon X

Posted by baghead on 30 April 2009 - 12:14 AM in Nerf Wars

Yes, Slug. We totally suck. That's why peole such as yourself are stupid enough to pay hundreds to fly across the country and get their asses kicked.

It's on, whammy-boy. It's on.

Thank you for agreeing that you suck.
But I definitely kicked your ass. I must have shot you in the head too many times last time I was there for you to remember it clearly though.
The teams I was on for the first two rounds, I was always one of the last ones alive, but usually just gave up because I was thirsty and was bored with the rounds that were lasting up to 45 minutes.
After lunch we switched venues and went to 3/15 rules. From then on my team consistently wiped the floor with your team. The last round I participated in I had 14 hits for that single round.
On the East coast I'm somewhat of a marginally performing Nerfer, so for me to do that well on the West Coast says something about the difference in the quality of Nerf between our area and yours.

In other words: you all suck.
And you still couldn't convince Kevin to show up.

I'd love to see where you build your point of reference Slug, seeing as after the sound beating you took last year (Mr. I had to stop using the plussbow because I was getting tired, only to leave the war two hours early... and rob Geddon of Bags's glorious presence), I'm surprised you'd be coming back. Guess you like getting Spanked, you dirty dirty anemic-time-wasting-manwhore

I don't have to try hard to humiliate you here, because I didn't have to when I was there either.
And you do realize you're trying to humiliate a cripple, right? A cripple that still makes better blasters you. All of which were ready to go as soon as I pulled them out of my luggage. I got to watch you troglodites use caveman tools and velcro to mash your blasters together the night before the war.
I don't remember any of my guns falling apart mid-round leaving me vulnerable to a clear shot to the chest.

Oh, that's right, that happened to you. And then I shot you. The West coast is not the center of Nerf. All of the new and interesting technological developments are on the East Coast. Please try to keep up.

And why did I leave early? Because I was getting bored. I enjoyed wasting your time, because my replacement chauffeur with awesome tits took me out on the town and then to dinner.
I do apologize for calling you at 3am that night because we got lost somewhere near your house.

You're taking things waaay to personal, waaaaay to personal douchenozzle. my blasters are effective for me, because what matters is having fun at a nerf war. Something you must still not understand. Myself, Falcon and all the other SCUNites are all goofy mutherfuckers who nerf because its fun, not because its some lame ass way to show dominance. Consequently You shot me because I ran at you yelling like an idiot with a quickly thrown together joke modification, which I admit was far from aerodynamically sound and I'm amazed stayed on the blaster as long as it did, but you know what I had a good time doing it. I could care less how many hits I get in a round, sure its fun to do well, but isn't the act of nerfing what makes it worth doing in the first place? Last time I checked it had shit to do with how many people you hit or how long you last in a round. Then again I'm a just troglodyte who's below you and your superior technology... so I guess I don't know what i'm talking about.

This is literally the least enjoyable retort I've read in a geddon thread ever, The insults are neither humorous or whimsical, its just mean spirited. at least mine was being silly... I complain about you robbing the war of my Gloriousness and call you a Dirty manwhore, admittedly it was a bit of a low blow making fun of your physical limitations, but it was intended to be in good fun. I'm not reading your comeback as being in good fun. your response to some goofy as hell jibing was surprisingly harsh.

Also if you were soo bored why bother to come again? seriously If we gonna drop real insults, you were a shitty guest; mostly because you didn't seem to have a very good time at the event or being around us. seriously does your ego need such a boost that you have to spend money to fly across the country to show off your self-believed dominance? because if so it sure didn't work, all its done is made you look like an arrogant prick. *and no, SOF is not about showing off how good My associates and I are at nerfing, its about showing how awesome nerfing is, so don't even try to use that as a comeback.

This wasn't fun, It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I really don't care about this thread anymore, Dude you just failed at nerf.

EDIT: OOOH BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

If this all seems too complicated for you to understand you can just go back to knitting. It will make sense eventually if you read it enough times.

Seriously? you, a repeat customer of my plush toy artistic services is going to go so far as to claim that I knit? ... I'm insulted! I don't even know where to begin!? I don't even know how to knit. but yes, this hurts my pitiful Brian sooo baaad he doesn't now whut thunkin dun is?

-Bags

#227191 Armageddon X

Posted by baghead on 29 April 2009 - 11:20 PM in Nerf Wars

What do you mean? Do the west coast nerfers suck?

By comparison? Yes, yes they do.

awesome

I'm sorry but that's a really shitty reply. Re-read the board rules: http://nerfhaven.com...?act=boardrules

Hate to tell you this, but that level of failure in Trash talk is completely unacceptable, seriously that's weaker sauce than what Rambo throws... and he was punished for it by his comrades...

Now... decent Armegeddon level trash talk is closer to this:

I'd love to see where you build your point of reference Slug, seeing as after the sound beating you took last year (Mr. I had to stop using the plussbow because I was getting tired, only to leave the war two hours early... and rob Geddon of Bags's glorious presence), I'm surprised you'd be coming back. Guess you like getting Spanked, you dirty dirty anemic-time-wasting-manwhore

Or

Honestly I'm dissapointed that so few of the FAG 7 are attending this, I guess the SOF-T 5 will just have to obliterate them on their home turf...

Or

"its a known fact that East Coast nerfers blow goats"

-Bags

#223515 Armageddon X

Posted by baghead on 13 April 2009 - 10:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Falcon- Can people use a pistol splat during pistol rounds?

I got this, my name may not be falcon, but trust me... I'm qualified to give you an answer.

Since their rise to popularity on our coast(thanks to mua), we've rarely allowed pistol splats in our Pistol rounds, and even though I'm a proud user of them in most of our standard rounds, I have no complaints in this matter, because relative to pretty much all other "pistol class" nerf weapons, Pistol Splats are considerably stronger, well, some are. the newer orange/yellow "wipeout" ones are much weaker, but still they outclass a quality NF or TTG, and as such, 95% of the time we ban them from pistol rounds, the exception to this rule is when the pistol round is an unplanned round played by folks who stay behind on the lunch break.

So, it's highly unlikely we'll allow pistol splats during pistol rounds at Armageddon.

-Bags (Co-Dictator of SCUN)

#217999 Sof Seattle War

Posted by baghead on 15 March 2009 - 12:04 AM in Nerf Wars

in terms of ballguns...

Y'all gotta remember you're going to face THWUMP my mightiest of ballguns to date. oh and the whole SOF-T 5 have Atom Blaster Pistols ... pwnage.

#217813 Bfno, March 21st

Posted by baghead on 13 March 2009 - 12:49 AM in Nerf Wars

Important update: if everyone on my attendance list shows up, along with everyone else, i think we will be breaking 50 people at this war. Also, if your are coming please post along with your loaner blaster count and let me know if your coming.

Look, Sorrow... if you're gonna invite people... it's YOUR responsibility to hand out loaners...not the rest of the community, that's the whole point of running your own group, and you are after all... the HOST of the war. just a heads up. Not that I won't be bringing my usual ark...but seriously... I'm not a big fan of a Shit-ton of new people and loaning out my stuff to them... because when it's not theirs, or someone they know... people tend to be more careless... and that's how I wind up with a box full of broken guns.

I know, I thought I'd be able to round up enough money to buy a bunch of nitefinders, but I was horribly wrong. I understand you not wanting to loan out guns to new nerfers, so its fine. At this point in time, I've cut the attendance list, bring my guest count from 27 down to 15-17 people, leaving me short 3-5 guns. Other than that, some of these people have nerfed before,/ know how to handle a nerf gun held together by nothing but hot glue and rubber bands.

it's more of a warning to not bite off more newbs than you can chew than it was me saying i'm not bringing my loaners. I'll have my stuff which I bring explicitly for New nerfers... but I may just do something specifit to separate just that stuff from the rest of my "personal" blasters.

also as of right now I'm gonna go out and just say it.. I don't like the idea of armor being allowed (that isn't a Manta that is). but that's just me, it's not my war so it isn't my call, but if it gets out of hand I can and will complain about it no matter how little good it does. also my attendance is still very likely... but I'm unsure if I can be there for the whole day.

-bags

#217803 Headshots

Posted by baghead on 12 March 2009 - 11:22 PM in General Nerf

we wear eye protection for a reason. And nerf blasters aren't particularly accurate enough to really control weather or not we hit people in the head consistently and anyone who's a Headhunter will wind up missing more often that they'll connect.

Plus... there's nothing more fun than a good "BOOM HEADSHOT" moment.

#217772 Bfno, March 21st

Posted by baghead on 12 March 2009 - 09:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Important update: if everyone on my attendance list shows up, along with everyone else, i think we will be breaking 50 people at this war. Also, if your are coming please post along with your loaner blaster count and let me know if your coming.

Look, Sorrow... if you're gonna invite people... it's YOUR responsibility to hand out loaners...not the rest of the community, that's the whole point of running your own group, and you are after all... the HOST of the war. just a heads up. Not that I won't be bringing my usual ark...but seriously... I'm not a big fan of a Shit-ton of new people and loaning out my stuff to them... because when it's not theirs, or someone they know... people tend to be more careless... and that's how I wind up with a box full of broken guns.

#214595 Daft 09

Posted by baghead on 24 February 2009 - 12:25 AM in Nerf Wars

* There're 5 people in the SoF Crew, right? I can only remember Bags and Falcon of those.

Correct. The Other three members of the SOF-T 5 are T.O.N.Y., Apollo, Pilz

#213247 For Sof And Nerf In General

Posted by baghead on 18 February 2009 - 12:46 PM in General Nerf

So, I was assigned a Sonnet, turned it in late, and didn't do a good job, but this is for you guys.

All about dedication the the Sport ... right?

Summer is here yes the Season of Foam

^I got all choked up at that part...

Busta, that was pretty darn rad, would you consider reading that aloud for SOF? (you know you wanna.)

#213206 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by baghead on 18 February 2009 - 01:11 AM in Nerf Wars

So when you say locations are released at a later date, this will be about how much notice before hand?

That's a Good question, most likely it will be less than a month before the events... but I can't confirm that.

#209981 Sof Section

Posted by baghead on 06 February 2009 - 08:49 PM in Site Feedback

I think the point of the SOF website is for checking updates/details. We don't need a section on this site. If anything just a link to the site.

Once I get the Site back up and Running... Yes. that Will be the place to look for SOF info/updates... But... either way, it would be great if we could get the Trip Map Thread Sticky-ed.

#209944 Bagsfest 2 Date Changed

Posted by baghead on 06 February 2009 - 05:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Bump/Update:

Ok, we're looking at the posibility of Rainy Conditions For the next Several Days, if This keeps up I'm Canceling This war and I'll announce a New Date for it at A later Time.

On Second thought.. I'm just gonna push back the Date To March 7th, so that we're not to Close to Apollo's b-day war.

#209919 A New Toy

Posted by baghead on 06 February 2009 - 01:52 PM in Modifications

Dude... do my eyes deceive me or is the IronMan rocket himself made of Foam? if so... I want to see someone run around shooting Iron Man at people at a nerf war. Heck... I'd do it.

#209801 Bagsfest 2 Date Changed

Posted by baghead on 05 February 2009 - 08:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Bump/Update:

Ok, we're looking at the posibility of Rainy Conditions For the next Several Days, if This keeps up I'm Canceling This war and I'll announce a New Date for it at A later Time.