WEASEL's Content

There have been 136 items by WEASEL (Search limited from 18-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#47376 Fast Food

Posted by WEASEL on 16 February 2005 - 09:59 PM in Off Topic

Why the hell would there be pubes or semen in McDonald's food?

boy, i'm glad i caught this one early. I'd like to announce that i am the first person to say: WHAT THE FUCK?

Semen, etc in your McDonald's food, and I use the term food loosely, is the least of your problems...

Um, gross.

Gaydars are going off everywhere.

I think we get the point already so just stop.

#46040 Happy Birthdays

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 11:21 PM in Off Topic

Heh. I'm such a bitch!

Ya, I know, you are <g>. And I didn't get a halo 2 for my b-day but I got one earlier! The nice people at gamestop did this thing where they gave me a new game, twice, because my x-box keeps on scratching my discs. But I picked up a five pack of d-skins while I was over there. Very nice, keeps your discs from getting scratched, I would highly recomend them for any valuble disks.

#45988 Happy Birthdays

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 02:29 PM in Off Topic

O ya. Check it out! I'm the..um..crap..youngest person who's birhday is today.

EDIT: Never used a smilie before, guess now is as good a ever. ^_^ ^_^ :P :D

#46001 Happy Birthdays

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 05:46 PM in Off Topic

Don't hit the bottle too hard tonight.

Ya, it might break.

#50826 Buying Xbox: Need Help

Posted by WEASEL on 28 March 2005 - 12:57 AM in Off Topic

Wow, never heard of a blue one....and are thoes white jewels? Cool. I got the special edition one because my friend was on it but that's just me. If I could I would get the blue one....such a controversy because I would get the blue one and the special ed halo 2. Mmmmm....blue, and you could maybe get a trade for a special ed. halo 2 for the regular in a store or online. The special ed. halo 2 tells a lot about the backround of making the movie and this really cool huge lan party they had. OK, I'll stop now.

#19910 Barrel Size

Posted by WEASEL on 25 February 2004 - 11:17 PM in General Nerf

Thanks for the tips. Sorry if this topic has been started before :(

#19891 Barrel Size

Posted by WEASEL on 25 February 2004 - 09:04 PM in General Nerf

What barrel size is best for shooting micro stefans?

#19907 Barrel Size

Posted by WEASEL on 25 February 2004 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

Mine are 0.48 in. I am using a med/high power gun. should my darts fit tightly, snugly, or loosely?

#37894 Size Of Vinyl Tubing

Posted by WEASEL on 27 September 2004 - 08:40 PM in Homemades

If you used a smaller diamiter tubeing, it would restrict airflow.

#33669 Nf 4in Petg Barrel

Posted by WEASEL on 10 August 2004 - 02:16 PM in Modifications

I was wondering if a nite finder barrel needs to be longer than a your dart length. Would it make a difference if it was petg where the barrel is the same tightness for it's whole lenght. I assume it wouldn't make a difference if you are useing stock micros because they wouldn't go down the barrel.

#46515 15 Woot!

Posted by WEASEL on 25 January 2005 - 12:03 AM in Off Topic

Ya, happy 15th. Sorry that you had to make a topic for your own birthday (not that it's my fault).

#47529 Quilted Northerns Mn Nerf Clan

Posted by WEASEL on 18 February 2005 - 08:55 PM in General Nerf

You don't have any pictures...at all.

#47526 Quilted Northerns Mn Nerf Clan

Posted by WEASEL on 18 February 2005 - 08:31 PM in General Nerf

Man, I've wanted to make my friends and I a clan forever. Does everyone use invision because it's cool or what. And you have 5 clan members but only 4 signed up on your forum, and your the newest. OK, sorry for the critisizm.

HEHE, you guys are like arguing within yourselves on your forum. douche...hmmm..I mean uhh...gross.

#46462 They Came, The Annoyed Us, And They Left...

Posted by WEASEL on 24 January 2005 - 12:20 PM in Off Topic

Whered they all go? Aside from the scant few we civilized, I don't see the noobs anymore.. did they just leave?

DELETED!!! Plus we stopped accepting more members untill Karma is up.

#20984 Blast Fire Semi-auto Valve

Posted by WEASEL on 09 March 2004 - 06:56 PM in General Nerf

I don't own a blast fire but I was just wondering if anyone knows how the blastfire's semi-auto valve works.

#46321 Kingman Imagine 04

Posted by WEASEL on 20 January 2005 - 01:32 AM in Off Topic

I wonder if I am crossing that thin COC/acceptableness colored (what ever color that may be) line by asking this but: I was thinking about getting the new Spyder Imagine 04 and I was wondering what upgrades I should get for it. I know that on almost any gun you would want to buy a aftermarket barrel. Also, some reveiws say to get a new bolt because the stock one scratches the bolt tube. My question is what stuff should I buy? Is there a better gun I can get for a similar price? I don't want to waste my money on something that I would regret to buy. Also this is my first paintball gun. I posted it here because I know there are alot of paintballers in this forum.