UpGraD3's Content

There have been 150 items by UpGraD3 (Search limited from 20-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#23727 Illinois Anyone ?

Posted by UpGraD3 on 07 April 2004 - 03:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Could so where exactly in Illinois is this war going to be anyway? Because I live in south western Indiana.

#16697 Reckoning 2004

Posted by UpGraD3 on 19 January 2004 - 06:18 PM in Nerf Wars

I can't come because I live way to far away. But I was wondering are you guys going to make a video like the YANO and Armageddon?

#26682 The Mmno Summer War

Posted by UpGraD3 on 21 May 2004 - 04:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Just a quick question about the last war you guys had. Are you going to put pictures up?

#25057 Party Affiliation

Posted by UpGraD3 on 28 April 2004 - 05:33 PM in Off Topic

My family isnt democratic or republican, we just go with who we thinks best. I don't get why some people always vote for a democrat or always vote for a republican. My parents just vote on who they think would make the best president.

#17685 2004 Nerf Lineup

Posted by UpGraD3 on 31 January 2004 - 10:25 AM in General Nerf

And the Hornet looks sa-weet!

When did you see the hornet?

#30968 The Michael Moore Movie

Posted by UpGraD3 on 12 July 2004 - 01:37 PM in Off Topic

Check out this site http://www.michaelmo...atesamerica.com

EDIT: Props to Evil (got it from his profile on aim).

#24386 April YANO Planning Thread

Posted by UpGraD3 on 16 April 2004 - 03:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Are you guys going to take pictures or tape any of it because I love to see nerfers in action.

#19677 Lanard Blast Bazooka

Posted by UpGraD3 on 23 February 2004 - 09:34 PM in General Nerf

I thought they stopped selling max shots? How are you picking one up Nazgul_Lord?

#19602 Lanard Blast Bazooka

Posted by UpGraD3 on 23 February 2004 - 04:04 PM in General Nerf

I got the same gun at my local TRU, It looks like the ultimator, and its made by lanard.

Sorry about that, thought something else was the ultimator (thinking of the airzooka). Its black, I was trying to make homade ammo for it with a pool noodle, but I failed to suceed. If anyone finds out how to mod this baby, besides the chop of the barrel part that OMC said, let me know, in the mean time I'll try to find a mod also. Also One Man Clan, can you fire micros and the missle ammo that came with it?

#19627 Lanard Blast Bazooka

Posted by UpGraD3 on 23 February 2004 - 05:02 PM in General Nerf

Spectre2689, did you get your max shot like a week ago? Because I want one real bad and I can't find any, I also want an at3k. But not everyone gets what they want.

#19575 Lanard Blast Bazooka

Posted by UpGraD3 on 23 February 2004 - 07:56 AM in General Nerf

I got the same gun at my local TRU, It looks like the ultimator, and its made by lanard.

#36175 Gmail Invites

Posted by UpGraD3 on 01 September 2004 - 10:47 PM in Off Topic

Does anyone know how to fix mine and jangadance's problem? I tried doing what it said at the gmail help center, with deleting the cookies and lowering my secuirity. But it still doesn't work. Do you think it has to do with my spy sweeper software, I also read somewhere about it might be Norton messing it up?

#35897 Gmail Invites

Posted by UpGraD3 on 30 August 2004 - 05:53 PM in Off Topic

I have a problem with gmail, when I go to the site a red loading... pops up but it just freezes there. I made it so my IE exepted all cookies but still didn't work. Anybody know whats wrong?

#22792 Bush's Space Plans

Posted by UpGraD3 on 29 March 2004 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

I hate politics...

#22681 Bush's Space Plans

Posted by UpGraD3 on 28 March 2004 - 05:43 PM in Off Topic

Think what Al Gore would have done after the terroist attacks. Bush has had one of the hardest presidencies.

#24883 Nerf Grenades

Posted by UpGraD3 on 26 April 2004 - 02:50 PM in Homemades

I have seen a nerf brand gun that was pring loaded and used no air it was crappy but id did not use air. Please get back on the grenades topic

You might try to read the code of conduct if you haven't yet. That grenade idea sounds like it needs a little work though.

#27229 Arsenals

Posted by UpGraD3 on 29 May 2004 - 04:01 PM in General Nerf

Lets see:

At2k (multi cpvc barrel modded)

At3k (Stock as of now)

NF (cryola barrel)

TTG (cpvc barreled)

EE (broken)

Fastblast (removed air restrictors)

Secret Shot (cpvc modded)

Sm 5k (unmodded at the moment)

Thats it.

#26680 Halo 2

Posted by UpGraD3 on 21 May 2004 - 03:33 PM in Off Topic

Heres the multiplayer videos shown at e3 2004.

http://previews.team...x/720/Halo-2/p1

That level looks awesome.

#26556 Halo 2

Posted by UpGraD3 on 19 May 2004 - 03:28 PM in Off Topic

I just read a article about it in xbox's official magazine. It says that the vehicles are basicly completely destructable. Like if your ghost is shot in one of the fenders. It will drag on the ground. Also you'll be able to hold 2 guns at a time with only certain guns though (no dual rocket launchers). Also a new gun is the covenent carbine. Its basically like a auto or semi auto loser. It kicks after everyshot but no cocking back again. Looking great, can't wait till nov.

#26659 Halo 2

Posted by UpGraD3 on 20 May 2004 - 10:53 PM in Off Topic

You forgot to mention that you will also be fighting on moons and venturing to the covenant homeland. The Brutes as seen in the 2003 E3 demo are very large and hard to kill, especially sice they will have use of grenade launchers and a large blade on their right forearm. You also left out the covenant assault rifle,The Covenant Carbine. I am waiting more for the new vehicles and multiplayer action(as seen is in the 2004 E3). But noone is going to be able to resist cutting through people with the now usable plasma sword. I forgot to mention that each level an Halo 2 will be atleast 4 times longer than assault on the control room(the snow level), The engineers are harmless, and please call the more accurate assault rifle, the battle rifle.

Yeah, I already mentioned the covenent carbine. There are also new covenant creatures called prophets. Also I've been hereing some talk that a new halo will come. (Or something with the flood). Will just have to wait and see. And I heard you might get to pilot some pelican drop ships, (I think there called).

#30180 Fireworks

Posted by UpGraD3 on 02 July 2004 - 10:00 AM in Off Topic

Me and my friends went and bought some fireworks from this store and this guy told us how to build a small bomb thing with sprinklers, did it with 36 sprinklers. When we lit it off it sounded like a double barrel shotgun. Heres a link off it sparkler bomb

#47193 Instruments

Posted by UpGraD3 on 13 February 2005 - 09:01 PM in Off Topic

Guitar for 2 years, I've been hoping to learn some piano. My brother has a drum set too so I know some basic beats, and I can be independent with my right foot (bass pedal) and left arm (snare) :P , but thats it.

#23570 Haha Funny

Posted by UpGraD3 on 05 April 2004 - 04:15 PM in General Nerf

As I was reading down I noticed how wolf servant of darkness was bashing you cxwq then of course wolf comes and says that cxwq is awesome and not to bag on him because he will beat his ass. I wonder if wolf was trying to get cxwq to like him? :huh:

#38075 Political Equity

Posted by UpGraD3 on 30 September 2004 - 10:25 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, what they talked about mostly was the war. And most of the issues in the disccusion have basically already been discussed or talked about like cx said.

Also just a quick question, has over type mode always been on this forum or is it just my internet?

#26069 Nerf In The News

Posted by UpGraD3 on 13 May 2004 - 03:04 PM in General Nerf

I'm from Cincinatti, kind of. But the Cincinatti Enquirer is like what everyone reads there. Heck, my dad still reads it like every day (all the new articles). I doubt that those pictures were made in photo shop. It would be great if someone actually went to that high school though.

#25823 Nerf In The News

Posted by UpGraD3 on 10 May 2004 - 09:18 PM in General Nerf

There actually playing right now if you didn't see there website its http://www.dartwars.moonfruit.com/

#17765 New Nite Finder Mod And Holster

Posted by UpGraD3 on 31 January 2004 - 08:54 PM in Modifications

I modded mine with a crayola. You do the same mod on this site, except instead of petg use crayola. It gets around 50 ft.

#24110 Nerf Homemade Automatic

Posted by UpGraD3 on 12 April 2004 - 07:08 PM in Homemades

The bow n arrow is an easy one to mod, just cut off 1/2 half inch of the barrel and you can fire darts and arrows. (I'm pretty sure this works, don't have one though) Look and see if a dart could fit in there.

#38141 Armageddon 2k4 Video

Posted by UpGraD3 on 02 October 2004 - 10:54 AM in News

"He's just like Ahhhh!" Great footage cx, it looked like you guys had a great time.

#48378 Greetings From Germany ;)

Posted by UpGraD3 on 01 March 2005 - 06:34 PM in General Nerf

[/QUOTE]Talio Posted on Feb 28 2005, 09:43 PM
QUOTE (Illadar @ Feb 28 2005, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (Talio @ Feb 24 2005, 11:26 AM)
Willkommen! I won't pretend try to type in German even though I am pretty good at it. However, it's always fun to get guys from other countries to join. We had one or two from Great Britain, and a we've got a slew from Austrailia.

Talio.

Thanks for mentioning Canada.

On a unrelated note some of my friends and I blew a humanities class trying to learn some German.

You silly, Canadas not a country!

Talio. [QUOTE]

Burn. ^_^ I'm just kidding. Well its nice to see that nerf has made it all the way over to Europe. Hope you enjoy your stay.

#24103 Nerf Homemade Automatic

Posted by UpGraD3 on 12 April 2004 - 06:27 PM in Homemades

Great idea Vintage, its amazing how someone who is new has come up with many great ideas. Have you been into nerf for a while but just never registered, just browsed the forums?

#25989 Chemical Reactions

Posted by UpGraD3 on 12 May 2004 - 08:53 PM in Homemades

I remember one day while I was at Nerfonline browsing through the forums clicking on the topics that did work (I was using NerfWorlds museum) I think I saw something about someone using dry ice.

#23458 Trigger Happy Noobs

Posted by UpGraD3 on 04 April 2004 - 07:17 PM in Off Topic

For some reason when ompa said THEY'RE ON ME, a weird Tolkein quote flashed into my mind.

We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the Bridge and the second hall. We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep! They are here.

Take cover! Sorry just had to do that, yeah my grandpa grabbed my nf and shot me from like 1 ft. away. I was like wow :cry: .

#22682 New Guy

Posted by UpGraD3 on 28 March 2004 - 05:46 PM in Homemades

NVM, I found one that I might be able to use. Do ones from both car and bike ones work okay, or is it just one or the other? I got a car one.

Try not to use aim talk like lol, nvm, ect. But much better than your first post.

#26087 Ufo's In Mexico

Posted by UpGraD3 on 13 May 2004 - 05:15 PM in Off Topic

I think we should make a paranormal thread, we could talk about stuff like ufos, crop circles and other things. My biggest resource for aliens since I'm a christian and I try to fit paranormal stuff with the bible is http://www.aliensinthebible.com. You don't have to go there if you don't want to. It talks about a lot of stuff. I personally think that people have seen ufo's before. But I don't think anyones got one on camera or got a picture of one. (Or atleast a real one)

#26088 Aussie Nerf Media

Posted by UpGraD3 on 13 May 2004 - 05:22 PM in General Nerf

If you are old enough to drive you could get a van or a truck. And have someone in the back with a powerclip (with stock darts) Then the good guys could be on there tail. Then the guy can unload the powerclip on there car and stick to the window and scare the crap out of them. Or you can do this with glass. Like have someone running and a guy shoots a stock dart and it sticks to something right before it hits them.

#40315 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by UpGraD3 on 30 October 2004 - 10:49 PM in General Nerf

Uh, sorry to say this I posted about this a long time ago, and it is fun though.

#15607 Jet Squadron

Posted by UpGraD3 on 03 January 2004 - 06:39 PM in General Nerf

I just got off the phone with toys r us, and of course were i live the only gun they have is the jet squadron. Now I'm trying to be flexible with what they have. So is the jet squadron gun any good?

UpGraD3

#16016 Jet Squadron

Posted by UpGraD3 on 08 January 2004 - 09:05 PM in General Nerf

Well there are two that I want that could probably be found and bought.

Airtech 3k

Airtech 4k

I'm going to try searching write now.

#15640 Jet Squadron

Posted by UpGraD3 on 03 January 2004 - 10:18 PM in General Nerf

Does any think that I should get the two towers crossbow to mod? I can get it from amazon.