blink 182's Content

There have been 332 items by blink 182 (Search limited from 25-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46565 Hand Cannon

Posted by blink 182 on 26 January 2005 - 06:10 PM in Homemades

Well this Is my idea that I had for My homemade...
Tell Me What I Should Improve On?

Posted Image

(The lime green part acts like a breech loading type idea. )

PS. The ammo I am going to use would be 1" foam insulator with a 4" tail of 1/2" FBR it will also have another piece, 1" long, made of 1/2" FBR with two bb's for weight.

(SORRY FOR THE HUGE ASS PHOTO)

#46388 Portable Pressure Sprayer

Posted by blink 182 on 22 January 2005 - 11:46 AM in Modifications

I had this idea once…but instead of a portable pressure sprayer I would use what is called an rf15 tank. If anyone knows old cars then you would know this tank. It is used to refill air-condition in the elderly cars. It is filled with Freon (yes a chemical that is upon the ban.) Basically this tank is everything we are looking for in a portable air tank. There about 10’’ long with a 3’’ radius. They have a tubeless tire valve pre-attached to the tank itself. AND you can most likely get they cheep…if not free. Once the Freon is used up the tank is useless to the mechanic. So to get these tanks, one would just have to go to there local mechanic and ask for one. I have also heard that gas stations also use these tanks. I wanted to look into this. I am not sure of the exact amount that these tanks hold but know that they are around 100psi, which is more that sufficient. You fill these tanks up with a compressor or for those who don’t have one, just a friendly visit to the 25cent air machine at your local gas station. Fill the tanks up the same way for would fill a tire. You could use a pump…but it would take you a while…yea. You would have to regulate the amount of air that these tanks would put out at a time. Hose handle trigger with a friendly ball valve…I think you get the idea. What do you guys think?

#46376 Happy B-day Vintage!

Posted by blink 182 on 21 January 2005 - 09:07 PM in Off Topic

Well Not Much To Say But...Happy B-Day dude!

Try not to get Too Drunk...Yea :mellow:

#45844 Shotgun Shells

Posted by blink 182 on 10 January 2005 - 05:26 PM in General Nerf

If what I think he is talking about is what I’m saying than they are plastic shells, compressed with confetti and have a cap at the end of them. The “gun” then strikes the cap causing pressure and exploding the confetti in a spread…

#44656 New Way To Breech Load

Posted by blink 182 on 23 December 2004 - 04:05 PM in Modifications

I understand your idea but don’t think that it would be That…useful. The whole point of a breech is for two reasons…1 being that you don’t need a ramrod and 2 being that the smaller section is tighter than the barrel section which creates the max pressure behind the dart until the break (the first sign of movement behind the dart.) Therefore shooting the dart to its maximum potential.

Good idea though but I just don’t see it being that useful.

To improve on this idea you could go two sizes up from the preexisting size of the small piece then nest that in 19/32 then put 9/16 inside that. But there is no reason to do that.

#44370 Release…?

Posted by blink 182 on 20 December 2004 - 10:22 AM in General Nerf

I was on eBay and saw this…

http://cgi.ebay.com/...5944816806&rd=1

#43953 Mod Your Ste[f]ens

Posted by blink 182 on 13 December 2004 - 06:27 PM in Modifications

5/8' long dart?  Something tells me no.

And for 200 darts, i remember me and BW stayed up late one night before a war making something around 300 darts.  As a 2 man team it took us maybe 3 hours or so.

The sleepless night will haunt me for all of my days. I swear we must have fucked up on at least 30 darts, and by the time 3:00am rolled around, we were too tired to give two shits.

Strangely, they were our best batch to date, made with blood, sweat, and yawns-a-plenty.

Mike was still shit…even with the good darts. I can make about 100 darts in about 1.5 hours which is not too bad…

#43938 How Exactly Are Zero Darts Effective

Posted by blink 182 on 13 December 2004 - 04:38 PM in Homemades

Well I was experimenting with zeros awhile ago and found out some peaty effective way to create one that has a barrel i.d. of 9/16. All you do is cut a piece of ½ inch foam about 1 inch long and burn a hole in the back of it. Since I use bb’s I drop two bb’s into the hole and fill it with glue then put I piece of I believe 3/8 foam (this stuff is tiny) that is about 2 inches long. Then I would burn a hole in the other end of the ½ inch foam and fill it with just a bit of hot glue to create a dome just for impact. These darts seem to get better ranges than normal homemade darts as well as better accuracy…just take a while longer to make!

#43182 New Ammo

Posted by blink 182 on 02 December 2004 - 07:12 PM in Homemades

The only possible way I could see these getting more range than Stefan’s are because they are skinnier so there will become more aerodynamic...?

#43025 Deathball...

Posted by blink 182 on 30 November 2004 - 10:26 PM in Off Topic

Click on the left side of the picture…then the right…then the middle. The picture will fall and there will be a surprise for you behind.

#43021 Art

Posted by blink 182 on 30 November 2004 - 09:28 PM in Off Topic

NinjZ…I love your work…especially the gigi pic…amazing!
My dad is also paints…he only does watercolours but is going to look into doing some oil. Here is his site that you can buy some of his work from.

http://www.salduttow...n.ca/index.html

Me myself…not very good with paint but I can say not to shabby with the time freezer…only black and white I must add…

#42741 Halo Shotgun

Posted by blink 182 on 28 November 2004 - 12:13 AM in Homemades

Yea I had something like that on my broken maxshot at one time. It involved pvc, tape, a hacksaw, and a good throwing arm.

#42651 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 27 November 2004 - 12:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Allright whatever...

#42650 Pc Idea

Posted by blink 182 on 27 November 2004 - 12:15 PM in Modifications

I wonder how far it'd go with a 5' barrel :unsure:

Not 5 foot… 5”

#42499 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 25 November 2004 - 03:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I am on mike’s side with this one…remember MMNO 1…that was cold, rainy, snowy, wet. We still had a hell of a time. I just don’t know!

#42409 Deathball...

Posted by blink 182 on 24 November 2004 - 08:39 PM in Off Topic

In crimson room, I Can not beat the game. I think I am missing the battery and dont know where to find it. I can open the box but for it to work I think it needs another battery. Can anyone help?

EDIT:
I FOUND IT...Thanks anyway

#41995 Airtech 2000 Twin Packs

Posted by blink 182 on 18 November 2004 - 03:05 PM in General Nerf

Hey FBB,
Where in Canada are you from? Anywhere near Toronto?

#41993 Progress Report

Posted by blink 182 on 18 November 2004 - 03:03 PM in News

Amazing mod on the 5k… I’m loving it.

Congratz Ompa!

#41681 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 15 November 2004 - 05:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Jeeves do you know yet if you’re coming to the war?

#41673 Modding A Nite Finder

Posted by blink 182 on 15 November 2004 - 03:51 PM in Modifications

30 seconds....?
No way mike try like 10...tops. But using 4 NF...wow

#41464 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 11 November 2004 - 06:28 PM in Nerf Wars

Owned... by a one man joke machine. Tony, you've been chruning out some golden jokes this past little while; what have you been eating?

Some kind of pill…my mom says it will make me have more friends but I just seem to pass out a lot…weird?
Mike…4NF…what are you doing! So many guns! Well what ever floats your boat? Jeeves you have to make it, it’s not a war with out you! Well any who I must go but what time does the war start/end. Awesome idea with the bolt…I love it cam.

Anthony S. Esquire

#41447 N-strike Maverick

Posted by blink 182 on 11 November 2004 - 03:48 PM in General Nerf

Do you know if the n-strike series will be released in Canada any time soon?

Thanks again for the pic...this gun looks godly

#41358 N-strike Maverick

Posted by blink 182 on 10 November 2004 - 08:04 PM in General Nerf

Ok if you look at the top of the gun there is an off white part that has ridges in it. Do you think this could attach to something? Cough Cough titan?

#41357 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 10 November 2004 - 07:57 PM in Nerf Wars

So you’re going for the same technique as last war but instead of a maxshot you have a BnA….Nice. You got to love it Mike.

#41341 N-strike Maverick

Posted by blink 182 on 10 November 2004 - 05:19 PM in General Nerf

The 6 shot barrels is already removable. If you look closely, you will notice a light blue/gray piece of plastic that sticks out in the second picture where the two darts are. This is connected to the rotation barrel (the 6 shot) and drops out. Then the top of the piece is on a piece that sticks out which allow the 6 shot barrel to spin therefore easy reloading and auto/manually turning when you reload. I know this is just a bit confusing but if you look at the picture you will understand what I am saying.

<Blink>

#41329 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 10 November 2004 - 04:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh no we got Tarzan man in the crimson militia clan with the BnA but no hand! Mike…you have no aim…even with a BnA.

#41273 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 09 November 2004 - 09:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Well the ownage shall now begin even more…I just picked up a 5k of eBay and I’m going to do cams bolt action mod. With the strapped onto my back and my BBB as my primary and my ssII in my holster (wont need) I shall own thy all! Well I am still scared of what cam has cooking with is 5k shell but if it involves my big stock of guns (not saying which) it shall be good. Well hope war shit is going good and that is all I have to say.

Oh and Mike…Fuck you

#41107 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 07 November 2004 - 09:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Calm down there you holiday drunk! But the 27Th is ok for me…but I must skip hockey then…jack ass. For the best I guess.

#41044 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 07 November 2004 - 12:16 PM in Nerf Wars

The 27…I guess that would be ok? But I want to clear things up with Jeeves first before we do any changy. The dart making is going good! Made 100 Webbies and just starting on some Stefan’s…hope shit works out.

#41043 X-bows

Posted by blink 182 on 07 November 2004 - 12:11 PM in General Nerf

No don’t get me wrong or anything, I would love to own an x-bow. But do you not think this is a little weird how all these x-bows are released now. Also won’t the value of x-bows also go down now that this lady is releasing about 30 of them? I just think that this…Re-Release of x-bow is killing the product value of nerf. How such a prized one of a kind, everyone wants one gun is now just becoming a wow gun. Now I understand how this gun is still cherished in the nerf community, but… the x-bow…it’s just hard to see.

#40930 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 05 November 2004 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Well guys the war date is coming up soon! Hope everything and everyone is still good. I wanted to know does anyone have any arsenal changes. Me…you saw my BBB and I just picked up a modded SSII. I will most likely mod it before the war. (Because it has 2 Crayola barrels and I want brass [not sure if I should keep both or single it]) I just made 50 Webbies darts and I will most likely make about 75 Stefan’s and 100 webbies. Just so I have extras to play around with before the war. Webbies are amazing; The downside is that they take a long time to make but are very accurate & increase range. I am still using ½ inch FBR but with 3/8 tails. Stefan’s are the same as last war. Well hope to see you guys soon and
1/2 …you coming to the war?

<Blink>

#40372 Self-pumping Fully Automatic Patent

Posted by blink 182 on 31 October 2004 - 03:14 PM in General Nerf

Do you think this could be part of the RF 20 patent?

http://www.freepaten...-5709199-1.html

#40134 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 28 October 2004 - 05:59 PM in Nerf Wars

The 20Th sounds good with me so far! But cam I like the idea of change but we still have to have some CTF in the forest…good times there.

<Blink>

#40107 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 28 October 2004 - 03:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Shit Shit guys that’s a lot of guns…! I need to pick of 3 NF for mike and possible some 2k’s. Well I think NF goes for around 9 and change…I will check! Not sure about the 2k prices. Last time I checked they were 11 each. And cam you need 2, 2k and a NF…ok? But guys I need the cash before I go out and buy everything! That’s 11 guns…that is more then I have ever bought before…in my life! Ompa and AA I am looking forward to seeing you guys…if you come it will only brighten the war! We are going to war at the high school right because I finally go use to the location. I know my way around! But other than that, we will set up a time for around the middle of November…sounds good?

<Blink>

#39988 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 27 October 2004 - 10:01 AM in Nerf Wars

I have a good idea….Snow and before snow war! 2 wars for the price of one? Just a thought? Well mike you want 4 NF that’s about 30$...well around there. Why four? And cam wow…huge sale going on at my sears. Blast bazookas for 7$ 2k for I think 10$. You guys must come down…with money, lots of moneys. And mike I have an NF that is just about stock. I picked it up off my friend…looking to sell it. My BBB is now worthy for your 5k. I have the original mod but I reinforced everything. I stretched the spring AND banded it. Have not range tested it yet but I do see an improvement. I guess I have to make longer darts now! Still have not got my x-bow but chances are good because I think they found it…yes, BBB with x-bow on my back and NF holstered…owned

<Blink>

#39785 Mmno 3

Posted by blink 182 on 25 October 2004 - 05:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Well guys…long time no talky. I was thinking… we need another war. So long since that last one and I need to shoot someone. Speaking hypothetically that is? Yea. Well you guys pick the date, I’m not to busy so almost anything will do. We need it soon though because I want to war before the snow hits! Hope to talk to you soon.

<Blink>

#39341 Night Finder Mod

Posted by blink 182 on 20 October 2004 - 02:12 PM in Modifications

Sorry ½ but I’m kind of on ninjz side surprisingly. I enjoy seeing my guns taking good comments about them but also you need some bad ones…or else you would never learn what your doing wrong… but as the range…it does get 75 believe it or not?

And yea the barrel does stay in when I’m running. You really have to whip it for the barrel to fall out!

#39200 Bbb Mod

Posted by blink 182 on 18 October 2004 - 03:21 PM in Modifications

Me, I use micro Stefan’s. (1/2 inch FBR)

You fit 5/8 foam into 17/30…But…How?

#39138 Bbb Mod

Posted by blink 182 on 16 October 2004 - 09:14 PM in Modifications

Well the BBB Barrel is actually kind of funny. I started off with the original stock barrel that I then cut down to 2 inches. I then put a copper coupler and had brass nested inside a piece of ½ copper. Worked well but I did not like the look. I then took off the copper from the brass barrel and put a PVC coupler around the original copper coupler and glued that in place. Then it was a matter of taking the 9/16 and nesting it in PVC. Works well if it’s all airtight. You can still see the copper coupler in the last picture… it’s covered in red e-tape. And the PVC coupler is covered in black e-tape.

Thanks again, I'm glad you guys like it!

<Blink>

#39119 Night Finder Mod

Posted by blink 182 on 16 October 2004 - 03:52 PM in Modifications

Not that much harder than the stock version. But come on.... it's four rubberbands