Muttonchops's Content

There have been 132 items by Muttonchops (Search limited from 11-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#293288 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by Muttonchops on 24 January 2011 - 01:28 PM in Nerf Wars

The 19th is doable for me as well, as long as no new shit crops up.

#291907 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by Muttonchops on 31 December 2010 - 10:27 AM in Modifications

GEARS APPROVES!

Where and when has Gears said he approved? Thats not an homage, its a blatant rip-off of his signature gun, and the 'paint' looks like you just poured turpentine over an old paint job, got bored, and called it a day. Unless he actually said he approves, don't post that shit.

Posted Image

Name None. Its a crossbow
Level Over 9000
Extra Shit None.
Comments A retooled version of the lovely one shown Here. Still custom split-made, so loads better then the dollar store knock-off internals you kids are showing off. Ranges? Comparable to a +bow. This and Ellen (and you Dex Dwarves, I haven't forgotten you) are likely the two strongest crossbows in the NIC, and don't you fucking forget it.

#291876 Grid Code 2

Posted by Muttonchops on 30 December 2010 - 10:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Fuck yeah.

Checked my schedule, can pretty much make any of these days, really.

#290451 Strongarm Modification

Posted by Muttonchops on 08 December 2010 - 11:52 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

Whats that about your arm being the strongest?

In all honesty, I tried dicking around with the two barrels, but its just too damn awkward to flip the dial and re-prime for that second shot. I simply replaced the spring and singled mine with the barrel coming out of the front and it gets a respectable 50 feet with slugs.

However, I do like the idea of throwing a SSPB on the side, as its in the perfect position for a 'panic shot.' Id say single it, throw a couplered speedloader on the on, and a pair of pocket blasters on the side, and you have a fun little backup right there.

As an additional note, my mantarm (See above) is pretty much impossible to use with any two-handed blaster (AKA, xbow, BBB, quadshot, ect). It was damn nasty with my recon, however. Be aware that the strongarm is going to be pretty impossible to use unless you are using a lighter, pistol sized blaster in your other hand, such as a 2k or L+L

#289479 Barrel Tapping - A Cheap Shot?

Posted by Muttonchops on 30 November 2010 - 10:08 AM in General Nerf

Ok, enough of these "I haven't warred, but here is my opinion posts"

As some have stated, the whole point of a barrel tap is to spare somebody a rather painful shot at extreme close range. However, that means the gun needs to be ready to fire; fully loaded and primed.

Now, I have a vested interest in people correctly tapping, as two years ago I was clocked in the face by the coupler of a gun, and I still have the scar on my forehead. The other person in question was running away, trying to reload. He couldn't get it loaded in time, so he just turned around and went for a BBB styled falcon punch to the face. Even last year, somebody went out and speared my knuckles from around a corner and gouged a chunk out.

I personally hate melee, and think it should never be used. Melee isn't a 'bayonet,' its saving people from stupid close up shots. However, stupid barrel taps can cause much more damage then a shot. The simple solution I have seen? Tap somebody with the side of your barrel. No sharp edges to worry about. Note, I still say tap. Don't try to spear or lunge for long ranged taps, you are just being retarded.

Now, for those of you who say "if you cannot shoot straight, or you are out of ammo, barrel tapping seems like a cheap shot." Again, it saves from a painful hit. Also, once you go to a war, you will see that it really isn't easy to run up to a person and tap them. Its not like you can run full speed into the middle of a firefight and start tapping away. You'll get shot. Barrel tapping is more for when you flank a side, and the opposing team doesn't know you are there. Even then, its usually preferable to go for a close range shot (~20 feet) then to run into a cluster, get a tap, and hope for the best.

#288258 Talio's War

Posted by Muttonchops on 11 November 2010 - 07:40 AM in Nerf Wars

Aaaaaand just found out this morning that I have a field trip on Saturday. Seriously, field trips have only been on days that I wanted to nerf. Ah well, its technically the 'Make-up' trip for the one I missed on the 23rd.

#287539 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Muttonchops on 26 October 2010 - 01:45 PM in Nerf Wars

After three days of recovery, I think its time to post up my highlights. The important thing is, my highlights aren't just of the war. They are of four days of absolute absurdity and awesomeness with some of the East Coast's best nerfers. Fuck yeah.

As the biggest highlight of the entire weekend, I would like to thank Langley for driving a collective 24 hours over four days to see us safely to and from Canadia. This trip wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you, so for that, thank you.

-Avoiding the GWB
-Te Quiero Puta!
-Homemade ginger booze
-I WILL HIT YOUR BABY WITH A BRICK
-Gears being inducted into the LGLF
-Jlego yelling at me for drinking most of his rum
-Slaughter, you used unnecessary force!
-Leaving gears in the car when we bought booze
-Holy shit, Saranac makes root beer
-"Dude, my head is swimming"
-Showing off the nerf gun's to civilians, and them being frightened
-Waking up at 6:30am Saturday morning to a creepy foot massage
-CAWKS! CAWKS! CAWKS!
-Hot Boarder Patrol Chick
-Said boarder patrol chick searching our car
-Fucking Canada
------Seriously, everything has a maple leaf on it
-Rolling up to the war and being greeted by Crooks
-First hit of the day, big blast at point black to the arm
------Won me a recon at the end of the day
-Brutal hand shot on FA
-Terrible, Terrible jaw shot
-Langley just picking off people with the choppered snap
-Got hit in the head ALOT during the defending portion of tower... Fuck big blasts
-Some kid had just the front of his gun sticking out from behind a tree with two fingers showing, dead shot
-Darts being gay cause of the Canadian cold
------Pearson being awesome and just giving us his extras
-Monster Mash was turbo sweet
------LGLF was all together for the first time this round, holy shit did we kick ass
-There were a lot of big blasts, but holy shit there were a lot of big blasts
-I started to crack out during 360core, seriously sorry to whoever I was an asshat to
-Getting picked in 360core so I would stop shooting the captain
-'Merica!
-Mars, Bringer of War
-Final wingman round
------Awesome partner. Tankrat, that shit was pro
------Awesome finish. Me vs. Gears and Jlego. Time ran out before we got out, but they had me
-Packing up at the end of the day, relaxed talking to everyone
-Dinner at Symphony
------Damn those home fries were good
-Afterparty
-"Ok, now do a powerclip!"
------SqueekaSqueekaSqueeka PLAPLAPLAPLAP
-Shiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt
-Cocacola Shisa is magical
-Awesome Boarder Patrol dude on the way back
-"Moist like Cake"

Seriously, This was prob my favorite war of the year. I need to thank the Canadians for making sure that we felt welcome.
Also, thanks goes out to:
-Langley again for driving, paying for gas and tolls, arranging for lodging, and generally being awesome.
-Jlego for opening up his house to us Thursday night
-Gears for constantly keeping us in high spirits, and for calling people "Wienerheads"
-Forsaken_Angel for inviting us to the war in the first place, hosting it, keeping the gametypes fresh, and relaxing with us afterwards
-K10 for being a co-host, keeping shit in order between rounds, and for providing awesome Spanish commentary after dinner.
-Tankrat. Seriously dude, fuckin' A. Super sweet wingman partner, and an awesome guy to boot.
-Crooked for being Crooked, having the funniest, stupidest shit to say and do, all the while looking classy as shit.
-Pearson for taking a jaw shot like a champ, just casually giving us his darts when the cold weather sabotaged ours, and still showing up that night.

A phenomenal time all around, and I would suggest that if any Americans have the ability to come up to one of these wars, you do so with all due haste.

#287220 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Muttonchops on 20 October 2010 - 08:09 AM in Nerf Wars

-The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, field-trip-ditchingest, nerf clan in North America

First of all, Beer-Drinkingest still belongs up there. Second, I feel like we are going to have to have to add something along the lines of "Nice-thing-not-havingest" after this trip. Either way, fuck yeah. The xbow is tuned and and rearing to go.

#287175 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Muttonchops on 19 October 2010 - 12:09 PM in Nerf Wars

OH SHIT!

Looks like I will be in attendance, I made a deal with my professor to make up the field trip the following week.

LGLF INVADE CANUKISTAN

#282464 Nj Apocalypse 2010

Posted by Muttonchops on 08 August 2010 - 11:53 AM in Nerf Wars

Very enjoyable war all around.

-Two day war prep with Jlego
-Split shooting me in the eye with one of my own darts
-1am visit to IHOP
-Staying up until 5am Saturday morning chilling with Jlego and Langley
-Being late to APOC because of said 5am drinking spree
-Finally meeting the U3 in person
-Buying some darts from RyanMcNumbers at the war, Jesus those things are awesome
-Keeping the tradition alive: getting injured by two taps
---First was a big blast gouging out a chunk of my knuckle
---Second was a wasp. Fuck bees.
-Holy crap! Chops has range! Xbow performing fantastically. Split did a beautiful job on his internals
-People being frightened of said xbow
-Choppa!
-Somehow being against Gears almost every single round
-Shooting the shit with FA, Famine, Wave, k10, Crooked, Tank, OMC
-Worst round of the day was using Angel's glasses. Naturally. Must be some Canadian voodoo magic
-LGLF Team xbow: Myself, Jlego and Langley
-Last round of the day was my best: One life left, made 7-8 hits and held off the Canadian Invasion.
-Magic last shot of the last round: last dart, straight shot to Pearson's stomach at 20 feet
-Stupid silly pseudo-round at the end of the when I was cracked out from lack of lunch
-Tons of fun rounds with FA and Jlego, charging through the trees
---I think I was only on FAs team once all day, and only not on Jlegos team once all day. Good times
-Losing my phone, and then British chick finding it again.
-The pirate ship returned.
-Fucking around with Angel and crew at the end of the war
-Mecha Shiva!
-Blastfire and Furyfire from TED

#282458 Hybrid Hopper, Combines Hopper With Brisc

Posted by Muttonchops on 08 August 2010 - 09:45 AM in Darts and Barrels

Thank you all for your comments:

Zorn: Taerkitty pretty much summed it all up in the reply. Now mind, I am not saying 'it won't work' because you guys can probably work some voodoo magic on it. If you want a low profile chopper, though, 1" thinwall connection is the way to go.

TaerKitty: Again, pretty in-depth post. I like the idea of using 1" pvc to reinforce the 'hopper' portion of the clip. Im sure its feasible to actually use 1" pvc as the 'hopper' portion itself if you want to have a shot or two loaded at all times, but then you would need to sand down the wye a little bit more then otherwise.

Carbon: Holy crap! A contributor is commenting on my stuff! When I was at Split's Thursday and he made a chopper as well, he used 1/2" thinwall. It worked great (its his chopper I am using in that first video, along with his pumpbow). When I first started constructing mine the night before, all I had on hand was normal 1/2". Spilt was also able to construct his a lot faster, so yes, I would recommend using thinwall if you have it for ease of fabrication.

#282277 Hybrid Hopper, Combines Hopper With Brisc

Posted by Muttonchops on 06 August 2010 - 12:02 AM in Darts and Barrels

Badger, you are correct. I have corrected it in the original post. You want to sand the ledge out of the 45 elbow so that a dart can fall from the 'clip' portion to the hopper with little or no impediment.

As mindwarrior said, barrel choice is effectively the same as a hopper, and as such, I would suggest taking a look at Ryan's DIY thread for correctly sanding down the barrel entry. As a note, as Jlego is apt to remind me, nested brass barrels do not work well with hoppers. The whole idea of nested is to provide additional constriction to build up pressure. Once the dart starts moving, its no longer needed. What are you planning on using the chopper with? They work exceedingly well with +bows but not at all with xbows. Make sure the blaster of choice has a high air output. Again, Ryan's thread can likely answer any additional barrel/blaster questions. Think of the chopper as a streamlined, sexy hopper with a couple other perks thrown in.

As an additional clarification, it is not necessary to have such a long 'hopper' portion. Both Split and Jlego (that I know of) have successfully created choppers with the wye and elbow touching. The reason I keep it is to insure that I have a spare shot or two ready that require little to no movement to advance into position. Depending on your gun, it may not be needed at all. The size of the 'hopper' portion is purely personal preference. As long as the dart can advance into position against the barrel as in a traditional hopper, you are in business.

#282067 Hybrid Hopper, Combines Hopper With Brisc

Posted by Muttonchops on 04 August 2010 - 08:09 AM in Darts and Barrels

JakeJagan: I am still doing official range testing, but it appears that ranges are comparable to a similarly sized hopper clip. The last dart still hits the far wall with a good amount of force.

Fome: I am not saying that the additional length of PVC is needed, and Split made a Chopper yesterday that had no additional PVC either and it worked fine. My reasoning behind the extra length is:
Should you stand still, you have a 3-round buffer before you need to move at all
Depending on the blaster you are using, a little more height helps clear any protrusions (Think +bow)

#282016 Hybrid Hopper, Combines Hopper With Brisc

Posted by Muttonchops on 03 August 2010 - 08:28 PM in Darts and Barrels

Yes JSB, we all thought it, we were just seeing how long it would take until somebody responded to it.

I finished a second round of edits to the main posting, thanking several contributors. The floor is open people, ask away.

#281992 Hybrid Hopper, Combines Hopper With Brisc

Posted by Muttonchops on 03 August 2010 - 04:51 PM in Darts and Barrels

First round of questions!

Fome: Yes, as I said, it has the small profile of a RSCB or BRISC while having the speed of a hopper. It really does feed as good as a regular hopper. Again, the recoil of a high-powered springer is all that is needed to advance the next dart. Combined that with the fact most people point their guns downwards when priming, in actual war conditions the gun should have no problem being loaded. That said, like most derivatives of the RSCB, it does perform best when fully loaded.

ZTM: Read the above.

Split: Its your lovely pandora music in the background.

#281973 Hybrid Hopper, Combines Hopper With Brisc

Posted by Muttonchops on 03 August 2010 - 03:03 PM in Darts and Barrels

As we all know, the Hopper clip has been changing the name of the game. High-powered long range guns now have the rate of fire to compete with pretty much any other gun. However, the biggest drawback of the hopper is that its unwieldy as fuck: I'm not a fan of dealing with a two foot clip sticking of the top of the gun. Thus: I introduce to you, a new style hopper.

Posted Image

I call it, Muttonchop's Hopper, also known as, THE CHOPPER. Lets get a video of this in progress

Posted Image
Video Above

How does it work? Instead of having a stupid long clip at the top, it sits parallel to the main body of the gun. The 'hopper' holds three to four darts at a time, but the recoil and airflow from the gun firing is enough to load the next dart. Mind you, this also means the Chopper works better with springers. I did test this out with a HAMP, and while it fired the darts impressively, it did not feed as perfectly due no 'recoil' and no reason to point it down during the normal motions of firing.

Now, as a note, I may mention that the 'recoil' of the gun is what helps advance the next dart. In reality, it is the turbulence of the air pushing the darts back and forwards again as the dart leaves the barrel. I tend to use the two terms interchangeably, but I do want to set the record straight as to (what I believe) is actually happening. In addition, I do believe the physical 'recoil' of the gun, that is, the spring decompressing and rattling the frame of the gun, also assists in loading the next dart.

Now, I think of this as a progression of the hopper, with an BRISC influence. Thus, thanks go to everyone who has contributed to the development. Also, much can be learned from Ryan's DIY write-up. Many questions can potentially answered there. Also, thanks goes to Jlego, whose interest in this kept the idea alive, and to Split, whose feedback and workshop proved invaluable.

Write-up below! Two videos are embedded, both of which appear to be smaller images then the other pictures

Posted Image
All required parts. Pretty much, 1/2" pvc, a wye, a 45 degree elbow, and some kind of end cap.

Posted Image
Whatever you are using for the 'hopper' portion, ream out the input. This will allow darts to fall easily into the wye, ready to be fired.

Posted Image
Using a dremel, sand out the bottom of your elbow. You want to get rid of the ledge that would otherwise impede the dart.

Posted Image
Sand out the bottom of the 'clip' output. allowing for darts to fall easier. Combined with the above two steps, all that is needed for a dart to fall from the clip to the wye is a slight downward motion

Posted Image
The entire thing assembled. I would suggest gluing it together, superglue holds well enough if you do not have the time to solvent wield.

Posted Image
Video Above
BAM, it works. Yes, I had to jiggle it a little bit to get the dart to fall out, but it fell right to the wye one the first drop. I merely wanted to illustrate that it had made the journey without any major interruption.

#280879 The Next Pa War

Posted by Muttonchops on 21 July 2010 - 02:19 PM in Nerf Wars

The only possible dates for me are the 21st and 28th. Or their respective Sundays, I would not mind that.

As I no longer have a car, the only warsite I can really make is Hilltop by bike, and even that is a pain.

Regarding another site, I looked into Ashbridge and Rosemont Parks in Bryn Mawr. They seem pretty good, large varied parks, but they are closer to a main road and I have no idea what kind of congestion they would get on a Saturday afternoon in August

Google Maps Location

#278772 Fuck It!

Posted by Muttonchops on 27 June 2010 - 08:51 PM in Nerf Wars

I shot Famine. In the head. When he was on my team. Sorry about that...

Awesome war, in general. Seriously, I have no complaints, except maybe running out of megas. Good nerfers, fun mentality all around, fast paced fun games, this seriously was the epitome of a nerf war for me. It was an honor nerfing with all of you. Except for Gears. Eh, maybe even Gears. The day was that good.

#277853 Fuck It!

Posted by Muttonchops on 16 June 2010 - 09:59 AM in Nerf Wars

If I am going I can easily head down through New Brunswick. I'll know by the end of the week whether or not to count on me for a ride.

Solid Badger, that would be a huge help. Much obliged.

#277766 Fuck It!

Posted by Muttonchops on 14 June 2010 - 09:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Soooo, I'm going to be in Jersey the night before for a bachelor's party, New Brunswick to be exact. However, there are no trains that can bring me down there the following morning. Will any war-goers be heading through/near New Brunswick and be willing to give me a ride to the warsite?

#276561 Breaking Nerf News!

Posted by Muttonchops on 01 June 2010 - 02:14 PM in Off Topic

HOLY CRAP!@!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPLITZZSZZZ

I USED ONE OF MY 80 POSTS ON THIS SO YOU KNOW HOW LEGIT IT IS

CAPITOL LETTERS ARE INTERNET FOR YELLING

#274062 Psn Recreational Group

Posted by Muttonchops on 05 May 2010 - 10:29 AM in Off Topic

Ok, Just added the new people, glad to see some more interest.

Now, as it is, I had been planning on sitting on my ass this evening and getting some good Resistance 2 in, but I've been called into work to do some maintenance on one of our sea tables. Thus, I will not be able to play resistance tonight and possibly tomorrow depending on how the work goes. If people still want to, let me know here so we can work out a time that works.

#273935 Psn Recreational Group

Posted by Muttonchops on 03 May 2010 - 11:37 AM in Off Topic

So, its been a while, and this didn't take off as well as I thought it might, but its worth another shot.

Finals are almost over for me, and on this Wednesday afternoon (5/5) I plan on giving the Resistance 2 online co-op a try. Anyone who has it and wants to play, add me and send a message. I'm thinking of starting up around 4:00, hopefully this works for people.

#269540 March Meltdown 2010

Posted by Muttonchops on 18 March 2010 - 05:47 PM in Nerf Wars

You have the LGLF rolling in.

Myself
Split
JLego
Langley

Got my xbow couplered and ready to go

#269295 Gears' Smedley Park Skirmish

Posted by Muttonchops on 16 March 2010 - 09:31 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there at least until noon, and may be bringing a couple people with me who have not nerfed before, as a forewarning.

#268897 Apoc 2009 Video!

Posted by Muttonchops on 12 March 2010 - 02:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Haha God Bless the pirate ship. You all saw it, right?

#266574 Gears' Smedley Park Skirmish

Posted by Muttonchops on 23 February 2010 - 03:31 PM in Nerf Wars

I can not make the weekend before for sure, and can only make a couple hours of weekend option #2. However, should it be on the 27th, I will at least show up for a lil

#265129 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by Muttonchops on 12 February 2010 - 03:37 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

Name: Who Cares
Mods Done: Level over 9000, Custom Made
Integrations: Nope
Comments: This was custom made for me by Split. Custom plunger tube, plunger head, priming handle, spring. Catch and trigger made by drac and modified by myself. Ranges? Who cares. It fires far and it fires fast. Possibly more potential energy then a +bow. Shell is still pristine, a single mark at the front where the barrel is. Stickers are pretty.

#263878 March Meltdown 2010

Posted by Muttonchops on 31 January 2010 - 09:31 AM in Nerf Wars

While I don't have an un-modded recon, I do have a stock Raider and the associated darts I'll be schlepping along. Also, all stock sounds awesome. Looking forward to this even more.

#263424 March Meltdown 2010

Posted by Muttonchops on 27 January 2010 - 04:52 PM in Nerf Wars

My concern regarding certain stock darts is that I would like to use the recon, but I don't think many people have modded them to fire megas...

Regardless, if that is the rule of the war, so be it. I'll try to have something ready.

#263400 Massacre 5

Posted by Muttonchops on 27 January 2010 - 12:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Don't worry, the Moose Killer (AKA my beat ass '96 Volvo station wagon) is rearing to go. Now if I can only mount some guns out the sunroof with a remote firing system...

#262373 March Meltdown 2010

Posted by Muttonchops on 19 January 2010 - 01:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be able to make it. The only possible conflict is Anniversary with the GF earlier in the week, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

Also, is this going to be a strictly mega war or are certain stock darts (streamlines) going to be allowed? Either way, looking forward to it.

-Chops

#256079 Fall Dcno

Posted by Muttonchops on 12 November 2009 - 10:33 AM in Nerf Wars

C'mon, this is Nerf, not fucking softball. To hell with 'adverse field conditions.' Pack an extra pair of clothes for the damp car ride, you'd prob shit yourself with how awesome the day would be anyway.

#254633 Pa War 8

Posted by Muttonchops on 26 October 2009 - 07:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Its best not to dwell on that

#254599 Pa War 8

Posted by Muttonchops on 26 October 2009 - 02:03 PM in Nerf Wars

General Recap and Highlights:

Showing up at a war I wasn't even planning on going to and having an awesome time
Borrowing assorted guns and darts for the first few rounds
My quadshot with crappy pvc barrels and taggers getting the same range as Ice's
Really intense Zombie round
Shooting the shit with BPSO and Gears
Getting a stealthy nut-shot while creeping through the woods
Fucking maximizer. Seriously DX, I think you got the most hits on me all day soley because of range
No real douchebaggery is a plus
Gears admitting he was planning on seeing the Jonas Brothers

#253730 Not Happeneing

Posted by Muttonchops on 17 October 2009 - 10:21 AM in Nerf Wars

Damnit Langley, read the boards more often!

I'll be hosting some war in the future, prob on a Sunday from like 11 to 5 or so. I'll make sure people get more then a week's notice.

#253597 Not Happeneing

Posted by Muttonchops on 15 October 2009 - 08:40 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, so between giving people all of a week's notice and people having prior plans, Im going to call this one off. Lesson learned: You're all gay but me. And more then a weeks notice. But mostly you all are gay.

#253319 Not Happeneing

Posted by Muttonchops on 11 October 2009 - 10:19 PM in Nerf Wars

When: Saturday, October 17th
Time: Starting at 11am (so I can sleep off the booze) going until whenever
Where: Ashbridge/Rosemont Park in Rosemont, PA, 19010
Intersection
Why: Cause its been a while since I got to nerf and I wont make anything until DCNO cause of rugby

Im not going to write up a huge rules list, simply don't be a douche-nozzle. Im not going to put up with people having gay ass drama in between them or generally ruining the day for other nerfers. I have no problem kicking people out / kicking them in the junk.

Also, don't bother responding if you won't be there or are only a maybe. I don't care. Respond just so I have a basic head count of people who WILL make it; I'll try to get at least some kind of plan.

Also, bring a RoF gun: magstrike or raider or something similar. I plan on having at least one Magazine/RoF round. Those kicked ass at Gnomefest.

If you have a legit question, feel free to PM me. Looking forwards to a good day nerfing.

#250493 Fall Dcno

Posted by Muttonchops on 15 September 2009 - 09:06 AM in Nerf Wars

Either November date works for me, though the 14th is the one I can commit to easiest, there is a chance I will have rugby playoffs on the 7th. Either way, hoping I can make it to my first DCNO as part of the LGLF

EDIT:
DAMNIT SPLIT! So help me God, I will drink a liter of Admiral Nelson on the car ride down there one way or another.

#248332 Gnomefest 09

Posted by Muttonchops on 23 August 2009 - 08:12 PM in Nerf Wars

We came, we saw, we nerfed, and we got trashed afterward. A success if I ever saw one.

-Nerfing in the rain wasn't terrible; it only shat rain for the hay bail rounds
-Able to rock the NWS jacket for a bit
-Getting some decent hits in the pistol rounds
-Trying out Jlego's xbow
"He's confused! He doesn't know what to do with range!"
-Using BPSO's 1500 for a full round, interesting
-TED and VACC actually showed up
-Seeing TED run and getting 3 hits in a row on VACC
-Using Taquito as a meat shield
-Seeing WangSoup getting yelled at by some douchy old man before the war even started
-Kinda using the quadshot for a couple rounds before it shat the bed and an o-ring got busted off
-Drinking about a galleon of yeungling at the bar and house afterwards
-A delicious shot of Tabasco sauce
-Seeing a turtle eating a giant dead fish