Date: Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
Time: Arrive around 9:30am. We'll try to start around 10, same old, same old.
What to bring:
- Lunch or lunch money. I'll be getting pizzas for lunch.
- Liquids - You know what you need. Worst case scenario, I should have a good amount, and there are places to get drinks nearby.
- Sunscreen - "The long term benefits of sunscreen has been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis other than my own, meandering experience."
- Nerf Blasters and Darts - A least one primary and one single shot spring pistol.
- Eye Protection - Eye protection is cheap and worth it, CVS and Home Depot offer glasses/goggles. I don't use it, go figure. We like to dodge, and we take responsibility.
Nothing heavier than slingshot darts. 2.2 grams per dart at most. My heaviest, best darts are only 2.0 grams; you don't need anything more but the extra is just so you don't get fucked over last minute. I'll have a scale, but I doubt it will come to that.
No gun bans. I still don't expect this to be a problem with this group.
I'm allowing Manta Ray and manta ray replicas as shields, as unlikely as either are to show up. Replicas may NOT be bigger in any dimension, or have the surface area flattened (folded in half is fine, albeit silly). Replicas and Manta Rays must also still shoot to be valid shields.
I'm placing no restrictions on hopper clips at all.
Team DM, Slightly modified Gunslinger Heaven (get out of purgatory by sending someone else to purgatory, not by sending them to hell), hopefully a nice DTC round (custom rules). I'm open to suggestions, as always.
I haven't used this park, but it's almost always empty. It has a staging area and AGGROKRAG, but lacks variety. Luckily, the field type is one of my favorites - see pic. It's a frisbee golf course normally, so there are lots of clear pathways to shoot down, yet lots of huge trees to hide behind. With hoppers making it easier to run and charge a lot, this seems like the best choice. Gears and I scouted about a dozen other nearby parks, and the most viable ones are as much as a half hour away. The backup park is Parvin's State Park, but I'll handle that if it comes to it.
Edited by Split, 25 June 2010 - 08:26 AM.