nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 30-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98742 1oo' Nightfinder Mod! Well Almost...

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 January 2007 - 02:21 PM in Modifications

Nerfer34, 800 posts and still no one believes you. I'd just leave.

Nice mod arbiter. I would take RAMBO's advice and secure the rubber band or use a different set up of bands/ bungies.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Yea I must have missed all of what you did.

This is an honest range test for an NF Nf mod

He seemed to make a good seal. That is also an old school spring.And he gets 50', so......

Lordoftherings- If you agree with me then what are you talking about?

#98749 1oo' Nightfinder Mod! Well Almost...

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 January 2007 - 05:44 PM in Modifications

Uhh, Nerfmonkey I never said Renegade hasn't contributed.

You misinterpretted it.

So yea.

Arbitter, whatever I'm not going to comment on ranges anymore, I just won't care, I'll just know that they're not right.

#98796 1oo' Nightfinder Mod! Well Almost...

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 January 2007 - 03:57 PM in Modifications

Rambo, I meant that he only HAS posted mods and nothing else. HE said that no one believes me and I can say that back to him.

I'm not even going to start with ranges anymore.

Arbiter , Nice mod.

#98695 1oo' Nightfinder Mod! Well Almost...

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 January 2007 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

Remeasure.

I own a NF with the STRONGEST spring alive

Really? I didn't think springs were living organisms.

Note he said he has two springs. I'm not sure how that works, but last time I checked, in most cases, this included, 2>1.

Ok there funny guy. You knew what I meant.

And in this case my spring is better than his two springs. I just looked at my FF spring and EX-3 spring and the spring that Carrtoon and Ryan use(which is the one I have) is much stronger.

#98686 1oo' Nightfinder Mod! Well Almost...

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 January 2007 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

Remeasure.

I own a NF with the STRONGEST spring alive( It clearly cracks the front of the pistol in two shots.) And it can't quite hit 80'.

Your barrel is also slanted downward, which shows that your ranges are definitely wrong.

#100496 Cheapest Homemade Ever!

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 February 2007 - 09:26 PM in Homemades

Well Badger, the admins currently aren't really existent so its kind of up to the older members to acts as admins.

#93627 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 November 2006 - 11:06 PM in General Nerf

Perhaps he is in a tough spot. I am not advocating what he is doing, but you need to know the cirucmstances. He could be in a coma. True this is unlikely, but it is one reason of many that he is unable to let you know, not just unwilling
I hate to be the devil's advocate, but I have been in a situation like yours when I found out that my friend was getting screwed by his business partner. He owed me a sum of money, but he had to sell off almost all of his possessions and didn't have time to get back to me for a few months. He still isn't back on his feet, but he is going to pay me back. I understand that a few months is many fewer than a year, but you never know. Without any way to contact him or even knowing his name, you cannot bill him/sue him in anyway I am aware of.
Again, cx could most likely get his name/address through an IP, but whether or not he is willing/comfortable doing that is his call.

I completely agree BUT it has been 11 months! 11 months!

#94279 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 12 November 2006 - 08:43 PM in General Nerf

No, not a postage screw up. I talked to his "co worker Chris Forrester back in August through email and he ssaid the guns were at Starbuck's house....

#94277 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 12 November 2006 - 08:36 PM in General Nerf

I GOT HIS ADRESS!!

It was a small link in his sig that lead me to it!

I am pumped!

But he is in college. DO you guys think I should write the letter and adress it to his parents? And tell him to send beack my nerf guns?

What is my best option?

Thanks
EDIT- I was rereading some of the PMs he sent and I got a laugh out of this one

"I've got your guns ready and I'll be shipping them back on Monday. Thanks a lot!"

Haha, that was back on January 17, 2006

#110247 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 June 2007 - 01:03 PM in General Nerf

I am posting this because, I've had numerous people PM me and try to help me out. I've even had a few people PM me this week.

I have basically given up on this search. I'm dissapointed in Starbuck, because I could tell he was a nice guy.....

So, Thank you for all of you who have tried to help me. So know one needs to PM me anymore trying to help. Again Thanks.

It's now been about a year and 1/2. I'll send 1 more letter and then just give up.

Thanks

#121548 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 August 2007 - 05:41 PM in General Nerf

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAME RANDOMLY TODAY!!!

This was the first shipment, I'm still waiting on a few of the bigger guns.......

HE ALSO GAVE ME A FREE LNL PAINTED AND MODDED AND A SM500!!!

Let me tell you something about starbuck at modding. He is probably the best modder on NH. He made this LNL hit 75' Flat, easily.

Pics will follow! and more info later!

#121551 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 August 2007 - 06:13 PM in General Nerf

Posted Image

I just realized how bad of a pic this was but eh.

I threw the BF in there, because it's so well modded. I don't know what the hell he does to these guns o make them shoot so far and consistent. I'm getting around 65' flat with MY DARTS WHICH ARE WAY TOO TIGHT. This thing will definitely hit the 70's with anyone who uses cpvc.....

I will be selling these, but I'm not sure of the LNL...... its just too good.....

#121842 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 September 2007 - 07:43 AM in General Nerf

Why should anyone take back what they said about Starbuck?
Without question, this guy fucked up and fucked over someone. How long did it take to get your guns? 1.5 years?
Some people get out of Nerf in 1.5 years.
Its cool he is trying to make amends by sending you some free shit but he did still fuck you over.

Agreed. I am glad he finally did send them back.

#110512 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 June 2007 - 05:37 PM in General Nerf

He didn't scam me on purpose. I can tell that he is a decnt guy. But I guess he's in college but he can definitly fit 10 minutes in his schedule to mail a package.

#110393 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 June 2007 - 08:32 AM in General Nerf

He has my
Blastfire
Maxshot
EaB
Mav(my friends)
SM750(my friends)
Tek 6
Autogrip boomstick
BBB

#110288 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 June 2007 - 07:10 PM in General Nerf

Nope, I emailed him about 8 months ago and he replied saying that he has finshed modding all the guns except for one. ANd I talked to his buddy and he said that they recieved them.

I don't care if theire modded or not, I just want him to send them back.

#110389 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 June 2007 - 08:25 AM in General Nerf

Regarding to Fa24's post, I have dealt with ATLEAST 15-20 DIFFERENT members of the NIC. Starbuck is the only one who I've had trouble with.

To all of you newer members, I'd recomend buying OMC's PETG and then FA24s red FBR, they fit perfectly together.

The NIC is a very honest community, and you should feel comfortable dealing with most members.

#93601 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 November 2006 - 05:47 PM in General Nerf

OK I am bringing this old topic up instead of making a new one. (I made this topic anyway)

Well I have emailed and mailed a letter 3 times to "Chris Forrester, a coworker of Starbuck in the Artemis Arms service, and he hasn't repied back in 3 months. He said he didn't know where my blasteres were located.
I don't feel comfortable with him at all.

I am wondering if anyone can give me contact information on STARBUCK or more members of Artemis Arms. I am really starting to think they are trying to rip me off.

I sent them my blasters and money 11 months ago!!!

I undertsand they are in college , but this is just unacceptable.

Thanks for the help!

#93625 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 November 2006 - 10:54 PM in General Nerf

Well Starbuck was a trusted member of NH....

I am VERY fed up!

I don't think he is scamming me but he definitly IS avoiding me. I know he is now in college and is being irresponsible. Plus he probably doesn't even have the money.....

I really don't know what to do...

I sent him a few really good guns too.

Is there some sort of way that I could like bill him?

#84871 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 12 July 2006 - 02:06 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone here like know Strabuck? Or can someone PM me his adress please because I'm going to write him a letter, like Pat said. I haven't heard from him in 2 and a half months.

#83874 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 June 2006 - 09:53 AM in General Nerf

Still haven't heard anything. Does anyone know where he is?

#82391 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 May 2006 - 04:56 PM in General Nerf

OK understand. I'll wait it out a week or two more. It's good to hear he is a good modder!

#86086 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 July 2006 - 03:16 PM in General Nerf

[Besides, no one wants anything that I modify anyway.

Hang in there, slick. You'll have yer shootin' irons in no time. I'd trust Starbucky with my stuff if I had to.

Then again, he should at least PM you that it'd be delayed some. Hows about it, Starbuck?

-Piney-

Its been almost 6 months! Does anyone have Starbucks adress? I'd like to write him a letter. I'm trying to hang in here as much as I can...

#82359 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 May 2006 - 02:29 PM in General Nerf

READ last post!

#86155 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 31 July 2006 - 08:01 AM in General Nerf

Well I by accediently deleted his pm with his adress. All I know is he lives somewhere in Tennessee. I sent him my maxshot, BBB, BF. Those 3 are the most valuable to me. PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you hear from him or get his adress or any info about him. Thanks!

#86246 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 August 2006 - 12:14 PM in General Nerf

Yea thats it, Kingsport. Well I don't even know Strabuck's real name.... I'd atleast need to provide the name, wouldn't I?

#86252 Starbuck/modding Service

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 August 2006 - 02:13 PM in General Nerf

Carbon. PLEASE READ THIS AFTER THE PM IS ENT TO YOU.( It will make more sense)

I realized that the adress you sent me was a member of Artemis Arms so I will still write a letter there. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Huge help! Thanks!

#99088 How To Make Your Own Nerf Chronograph

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 February 2007 - 05:13 PM in Modifications

Are you Datsun at NHQ?

#156039 Slingshots

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 May 2008 - 10:52 AM in Off Topic

Jesus. Enough MA hate? So much for going to MIT. Is it really that bad? I'm from the nuclearly wasted flatland known as New Jersey, and I don't hate it really.. It's not great but damn.

I actually didn't know people above the mason dixon lines even used slingshots anymore..

If you were from MA, you'd know that you can never hate it too much.

No, I'm from the heart of MA and if you're intp sports MA is the best state out there. 4 Seasons, amazing sports teams, beaches, mountains, NE wiffleball, everything good.

#80040 Nerf Contest!

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 April 2006 - 08:43 PM in General Nerf

i am callin it but it is always busy.

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THROUGH WITH THEM?

#80019 Nerf Contest!

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 April 2006 - 06:04 PM in General Nerf

I guess I can but I checked the schedule or guide and to see what shows were on and they all ae REALLY gay so I may not watch it.

#79963 Nerf Contest!

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 April 2006 - 05:57 PM in General Nerf

Linkage
http://www.cartoonne...nerf/index.html

Wonder if they'd allow you and your friends to nerf with modded guns?

Anyone else besides me gona watch toonami today and call in?

Really sorry for the Dp but everyone please vote for "Dart attack" If you think it is much better than the rest of the games becasue the other games are stupid and it wouldn;t be any fun going there and shooting at a target.

#80043 Nerf Contest!

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 April 2006 - 08:53 PM in General Nerf

wow thats gay.

#80051 Nerf Contest!

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 April 2006 - 09:34 PM in General Nerf

GUYS I JUST CALLED AND IT SAID "sorry please try again". The same thing as Murakmo.....

Just WOW.....

#79960 Nerf Contest!

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 April 2006 - 05:45 PM in General Nerf

Ahh stop being selfish nero. Um so I'm a bit confused- is it a nerf war? Where is it? Or do you ust call up or something?

#80045 Nerf Contest!

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 April 2006 - 09:08 PM in General Nerf

Wow hasbro just wasted my time and scammed all of us. THere is no way 100 people called in under a minute.

#80086 Nerf Contest!

Posted by nerfer34 on 16 April 2006 - 09:13 AM in General Nerf

Sorry Infinite its just that I was actually pretty disappointed at this "sweepstakes". ALso I didn't really send that email. HAsbro has been great over the years and refunded and sent me a new hornet when mine didn't work. I'd have to say Hasbro "messed up here" but they are still a reliable company. I was just kidding about sending that email...

EDIT- by the way what is a facade?

Also- Ya I have Tivo and it did help but you still got to go through and search for the comercial. Yes you can ffast forward, pause, rewind, record all of that.

#80049 Nerf Contest!

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 April 2006 - 09:30 PM in General Nerf

OK guys check out my email I sent to hasbro-
Hello, I was watching Cartoon network for flipping 3 hours and I found the number to call nerf and I called it . I called it right when the commercial said it. The line was busy the entire time. I was really looking forward to this and now I am disappointed. Is there anything that you can do to get the contest back or something?

#162498 Sm5k, The Blue Tiger

Posted by nerfer34 on 12 July 2008 - 11:00 AM in Modifications

10 pumps??? Wow, I've only pumped mine up 5 before and even then it can break glass with a dart tag dart. I can't imagine going that far.

Literally, four pumps from my sm5k is big blast power. I'm amazed that you can safely pump yours up that far. I wonder what the difference is?

Did you do the hot glue on the trigger mod? So it lets all the air out at once?

The OP valve kicks in around 7-8 pumps.

I'm intrigued. Hot glue on the trigger mod? Like a BIC pen mod? Please explain.

The hotglue trigger mod is when you put hotglue on the trigger spring, basically making it the same thing as a bic pen mod.

So ya your right.

Edit- Really nice gun BTW. But it seems like loading the dart into the breech would be a little difficult. How far is the plastic from the brass breech. In the pic it looks like it's an inch, so what happens if you miss the breech? Or maybe the pic's decieving....

#83657 Simple Combustion Mini Nerf Gun

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 June 2006 - 04:43 PM in Homemades

Nice! I really don't know a thing about combustion powered things, so do you plug in that wire to make it shoot? YOu need to refill the alchohol right? How many shots can you get off in a minute with that?