nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 23-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#73141 Sawtooth

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 February 2006 - 06:05 PM in Modifications

Welcome, work on the capitalization. To answer you question I haven't owned a sawtooth but every NERF gun can be oppened so either you don't see a few hidden screws or a part of the gun is glued shut(I.E the firefly) Take a flathead and pry, it should come off with ease!

#82280 Lnl Cocking Mech?

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 May 2006 - 08:54 PM in Modifications

Drillin a hole.......Genious! Thanks BW, Ya I have 20 of the zip ties. Although I don't know how they would break.... Mine say they can hold 75 lbs. Thanks Nerfmonkey. Also Nerf Monkey I think I'm gonna have to try out your holster for my LNL.

#82275 Lnl Cocking Mech?

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 May 2006 - 07:30 PM in Modifications

I have had a LNL for a while and I have tried atleast 10 different ways on how to put a device so the LNL is easy to cock. I have removed the stock green thing obviously. I am using those string plastic tie things that can hold 75 punds in the air, so I have the right thing. I have tried hot glue which has peeled off. What do you guys use to mount key rings, plastic ties, etc?

#86810 Any Memorable Sports/hobby Moments?

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 August 2006 - 03:02 PM in Off Topic

I've had 2 main most memorable moments in sports.

The first one is that my baseball team needed to win the last game and it was the last inning and it was tied up and I hit my first homerun to end the game(walk off)

The second was our team was playing in the state finals for football and we were kicking the extra point to tie up the game and I was the holder. The center snapped the ball and it hit the ground twice and i picked it up and broke 3 tackles to score the go ahead point.

What about yours?

#85967 How To Open Up The Magstrike?

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 July 2006 - 09:16 PM in General Nerf

WOOT! Just got it open! Time to band that bladder!

#85955 How To Open Up The Magstrike?

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 July 2006 - 06:32 PM in General Nerf

I'll try doing it again....
Thanks

#157384 Ballzooka Ammo Question

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 May 2008 - 04:54 PM in General Nerf

Can the ballzooka fire the newer green nerf ballistic balls? I know obviously that it can fire the older yellow ones.

But do the green ones improve/decrease range or do they not fire at all?

Thanks

#85922 How To Open Up The Magstrike?

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 July 2006 - 08:11 AM in General Nerf

Doe anyone know how to open up the magstrike? I have already got off the both endcapss( near handle and in back on gun) BUt the grip on mine is like epoxyed shut,. How did you guys get it open?

#143454 Recon Barrel Replacement Idea

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 March 2008 - 02:41 PM in Modifications

The barrel material obviously would have to be loose fot this to be functional.

I don't see this aiding the range of the Recon.

the Recon is too weak for the barrel extension that it comes with. but the barrel is too short with the pistol. We need to make a barrel in between the lengths.

#88917 O-ring Problems

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 September 2006 - 06:09 PM in Modifications

You should probably cut off a notch or two off the spring.

#98229 Lnl Catch Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 13 January 2007 - 04:38 PM in General Nerf

Are you sure the catch is facing the right way? They are pretty basic pistols. There isn't much that can go wrong. Did you replace the spring with something too strong?

I know the LNLs are simplicity to its best but I don't know what it is.

The catch is symetrical, it doesn't matter which way it is facing.

No I didn't replace the main spring. In your LNL do you have one spring that is gold, and one that is silver?

#98243 Lnl Catch Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 13 January 2007 - 09:26 PM in General Nerf

Thank you! I actually searched for your mod to see the LNL internals, and you have a great picture of the catch. Unfortunatly that didn't help me, but maybe this will. I'll give it a try.

#98224 Lnl Catch Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 13 January 2007 - 02:13 PM in General Nerf

When I reopenned my LNL today and put it back together, it wouldn't stay cocked. I would bull bacl the plunger handle and it would just release without me pullling the trigger.

Obvioulsy there is a triggher mech spring problem in my LNL. I dont' know what to do, I've tried many different combonations....

There is one gold spring in my LNL and there is one silver spring.

Thanks

#97662 Carrtoon's Springs

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 January 2007 - 09:29 PM in Modifications

They are the "Handyman" springs at Home Depot.

#98894 Nerfworld Drawings

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 January 2007 - 01:23 PM in General Nerf

Which drawings to you need?

I think I have some saved to my hard drive.

#118436 When You Break A Magstrike....

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 August 2007 - 10:43 PM in Modifications

You should try something like this: http://nerfmodders.t...utnerf/id7.html . Unless you already did, and I didn't understand.

I'm glad to see you didn't leave because you thought other people wanted you to. That would have been pathetic.

That's cool blister. I don't have that gun though unfortunately or I would be doing it.

Well that gun (Powerclip) is literally basically the same exact thing as a magstrike. I'm sure you could do that mod to the magstrike, you'd just need to cut the shell down a little.

Oh and precision nerfer, my friend was looking on ebay and goes, "oh that gun is sick" and I looked over to the computer to see your camo painted NF.

He is really thinking about buying it....

#79452 On An Intergration How Do You Make A Trigger?

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 April 2006 - 05:17 PM in General Nerf

Sorry for so many topics lately but this Spring I have a fair amount of time on my hands and plan to do some seriou modding and such. Yes I have searched and basically found no write up type thing on how make a trigger on an intergration. For example lets say I want to intergrate at2k internals with a BBB. How would I shoot the at2k? Thanks

#72349 At3k Help Asap

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 February 2006 - 10:59 AM in Modifications

OK thanks for clearing things up. Have you tried pulling the bar from the rear instead of the front? What happens? How thick is the bar?

#73477 Lbb

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 February 2006 - 03:52 PM in General Nerf

Wow. I understand you are new but what is a little bad bow?
LBB stands for Lanard Blast Bazooka.

#72303 At3k Help Asap

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 February 2006 - 08:47 PM in Modifications

I believe your supposed to saw off the barrels to perform a mod.( If that's what you meant)

#72274 The New Ndt Pistols

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 February 2006 - 04:49 PM in General Nerf

They are called cross fires. Many people think they are great. Its the second best buy to the NF. The crossfiires are very good and small backup weapons.

#71192 I Am A Noob

Posted by nerfer34 on 18 January 2006 - 07:42 PM in General Nerf

Ya start taking apart your gun and if I were you I'd follow http://nerfhaven.com...ags_nitefinder/

You probably don't have any PETG so you could use cpvc brass etc. And if you don't have that then follow the mod and just skip the barrel replacement.

#71247 I Am Big Idiot!

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 January 2006 - 03:08 PM in General Nerf

Man, I loved nerfworld for mods.
Are you sure it isn't coming back?
What happened??

#316590 Who's still around from the older nerf vets?

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 June 2012 - 01:10 AM in Off Topic

Wow, I haven't been on here in years. It's great to be back. Captain Slug, Forsaken, Itallionstallion, Carbon?

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

#77586 Nerfworld Is Back!

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 March 2006 - 07:47 PM in General Nerf

The topic pretty much explains. But has anyone noticed this or am I a bit late?

#78290 Where To Put Bungies On Your Guns?

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 April 2006 - 12:25 PM in General Nerf

Obvioulsy you put one end to the cocking lever and the other end towards the front of the gun. But when I put my bungie on my NF( the bungie end was on the right side of the cocking rod) it bent to the right and almost cracked the plunger. I want to find a way to center the bungie stress on the cocking rod. Any ideas/ways? Thanks

#98291 Eagle Eye

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 January 2007 - 09:54 PM in General Nerf

From $12-18 I think is fair.

#157390 Ballzooka Ammo Question

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 May 2008 - 05:19 PM in General Nerf

Update, after long searching I found 3 green nerf balls!

But.... They DO NOT fire out of the ballzooka.....

So Keks, are you just making this up or what?

#157415 Ballzooka Ammo Question

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 May 2008 - 07:39 PM in General Nerf

Thank you Badger.

#77620 Nerfworld Is Back!

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 March 2006 - 11:27 PM in General Nerf

NerfWorld has been up "again" for over a year now. I believe Grinch is nerfing less and less, and the site will be recieving fewer updates, but is still a great repository of information.

No it hasn't, a little while ago someone realized that it was taken over by easydot and it was gone.

#77664 Nerfworld Is Back!

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 March 2006 - 10:22 AM in General Nerf

OO.

#79459 On An Intergration How Do You Make A Trigger?

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 April 2006 - 05:22 PM in General Nerf

Thanks Uncle hammer...You just gave me an ingenius idea.........

#82693 Crossfire Nested Brass Mod

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 June 2006 - 01:19 PM in Modifications

Nice, you made it WAY to complicated though. All I did was saw off old barrel put some brass on and glue the barrel to the gun. Also I don't like the way you Etaped the O-ring up. You E Taped it sloppy and it make come off. I like the waythe guns look. Nice.

#77686 Rf 20 Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 March 2006 - 02:43 PM in General Nerf

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. OK I did a really nice mod to my Rf 20 and I didn't touch any of the internals, so they all work. I can't seem to reasemble it. That little black thing near the barrelassembly may be the issue. Here are some pics of my internals... What am I doing wrong!?
PIC 1

PIC 2
Pic 3

#73963 Nba Thoughts

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 February 2006 - 08:05 AM in Off Topic

Well someone was talking about Tayshaun Prince and that guy has the longest arms I've ever seen. They like literally go down to his knees. Well my favorite players are Ray Allen and Elton Brand.

#77754 Rf 20 Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 March 2006 - 09:14 PM in General Nerf

Thank you both a ton. I will try to move that black seal in place...I had a feeling it was that piece.

Forsaken, I did the mod that you sent me and I'll give you results of it when I get the RF 20 working. Thanks

WOW, It works my RF 20 is UNVBELIEVABLE! It definitly get 45 feet flat! If no one believes me I can get a video.

#70727 Where To Buy A Bbb

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 January 2006 - 03:44 PM in General Nerf

My Toys rus stopped selling BBB's and I don't know anywhere else to get one?
Did you guys' TRU's do the same?
Can you still get them?

#88867 1/4 " Slingshot Ammo

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 September 2006 - 09:13 AM in General Nerf

I'd like to know where to buy 1/4 inch slingshot ammo. I've heard by several people that its the best weights for stefans. I've checked near the walmart fishing section and Sports Authority and stuff but I can't seem to find it. Also, is it about the same size as BBs?

Or even better, if someone can sell me some.( 250)

Thanks!

They are in walmart in the hunting section, at least they are for me.

Ahhh, thats what I need to check. Thanks!

#88861 1/4 " Slingshot Ammo

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 September 2006 - 08:18 AM in General Nerf

I'd like to know where to buy 1/4 inch slingshot ammo. I've heard by several people that its the best weights for stefans. I've checked near the walmart fishing section and Sports Authority and stuff but I can't seem to find it. Also, is it about the same size as BBs?

Or even better, if someone can sell me some.( 250)

Thanks!

#90201 Noob Asking About Long Shot

Posted by nerfer34 on 22 September 2006 - 07:15 PM in Modifications

Well I guess General Cole and Sam are a litlle slow. Haha.